Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby Marpatt » Mon May 14, 2018 12:10 pm

Just woke up and re-downloaded it and now its working, thanks carreau. :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon May 14, 2018 4:09 pm

Just wonderin' Carr,

Does Voremersion include NPC preds? I know you've tweaked a lot of systems, but I still have yet to see an actual raider pred in like...ever. Also, VEV Crystals are a new thing? I haven't played in a long time. How do we get them?

Edit - Also....I uh....have 2 Bria's? Kind of confused. Which one would be better to keep? The one that was waiting in the Vore Basement, or the one I already have?
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon May 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:Just wonderin' Carr,

Does Voremersion include NPC preds? I know you've tweaked a lot of systems, but I still have yet to see an actual raider pred in like...ever. Also, VEV Crystals are a new thing? I haven't played in a long time. How do we get them?

Edit - Also....I uh....have 2 Bria's? Kind of confused. Which one would be better to keep? The one that was waiting in the Vore Basement, or the one I already have?

If you have two, you didn't follow the upgrade guide. You still have Voremersion_bria.esp still active. Turn it off because it will cause problems with the full release.

I don't have NPC preds in yet. They're coming when I start working on Vicky and her gang.

VEV Crystals are a new thing. They're random drops for every prey you snack on.

I think I have the vore perk issue sorted. The magic effect that updates the values wasn't dispelling properly, so each new perk was refreshing the effect instead of restarting. I've got a fix. I just want to do some more testing to make it sure it 100% works and I'll have v1.1 rereleased tonight.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Mon May 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Carreau wrote:

If you have two, you didn't follow the upgrade guide. You still have Voremersion_bria.esp still active. Turn it off because it will cause problems with the full release.

I don't have NPC preds in yet. They're coming when I start working on Vicky and her gang.

I think I have the vore perk issue sorted. The magic effect that updates the values wasn't dispelling properly, so each new perk was refreshing the effect instead of restarting. I've got a fix. I just want to do some more testing to make it sure it 100% works and I'll have v1.1 rereleased tonight.

If you're looking for NPC preds then you should know that my mod includes raider preds, among other things, it's linked in my signature.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon May 14, 2018 7:33 pm

jrloken wrote:If you're looking for NPC preds then you should know that my mod includes raider preds, among other things, it's linked in my signature.

Also have your mod loken, but I still have never run into an NPC pred yet. It's odd.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon May 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Okay. V1.1 is back up. Here's the download link

https://mega.nz/#!mEFWVKqC!Qs_Dxhbudm6t ... N8e0mS2zwc

The fix was simple. I added the dispel() function back to the spell that updates the perks. I also took the time to break out the perk scripts so they don't cause problems like Belly Capacity forcing an update to Swallow Resistance (which could happen with the old single script).

However, I found that if you already have the old update spell on you, it needs to be removed by console command. I would do this for any of your companions as well.

Step 1 is to open the console and type 'help MGFX 4'. The one you care about is called Vore Perk AV Mod MGFX and should have an ID that ends in 1027.
Step 2 is to type 'player.hasmagiceffect ####1027' where #### is the 4 digit identifier assigned to your install.
If you get a value of 1, you'll need to remove the spell
Step 3 is to type 'player.removespell ####1028' and then verify that it was removed by typing 'player.hasmagiceffect ####1027', You should get a return value of 0 if it was removed properly.

I've tested the new perks adding ranks to a fresh character and to my saved character, and things are working as intended. I think the reason I hadn't noticed it wasn't working before was because I was doing a lot of testing on the Two Prey toggles, which removes perks before adding new ones back in, so values were staying up to date.

Perks should automatically call the new scripts when the game is loaded for the first time, so the stats should auto update.
Last edited by Carreau on Tue May 15, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 pm

I just got back from work to test this out and your fix appears to have worked. Thank you so much. I have only been playing for a half hour. If anything else pops up, then I will be sure to let you know.

[Again thanks, and fantastic work on this mod!]

Edit: My memory is a bit bad, but was there an ability to swallow prey while digesting? I know that was a goal of yours, but I seem to remember being about to do that with your mod previously.

Edit #2: Nevermind. I restarted my game and everything seems to be fixed. The only thing I have left to ask is about Voracious Desires. It says only prey can satisfy you, but I can still eat normal food to bring down my hunger. I am not complaining, but that seems a bit confusing.
Last edited by lyingunderfire on Tue May 15, 2018 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon May 14, 2018 11:47 pm

I found a little bit of an odd glitch? I don't know if it's just the numbers reporting back wrong or what.

With all 4 points in Stomach Strength, it shows my stomach strength at 0 in the Vore stat screen on the pip boy and in console.

Edit - And the pred follow cam is only working for 1 pred for me. The second another pred eats mine, it glitches into the ground in the middle of nowhere.
Last edited by Farfanuggen on Tue May 15, 2018 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby leirynot » Mon May 14, 2018 11:53 pm

I tried out version 1.1 and can't seem to get it to work. Started off on a brand new save. Left the vault, then saved, then installed the mods. I installed Coldsteel's mod and built all of the armors in Bodyslide except for 2PAC with the build morph option selected. Booted up Fallout 4 then drank a Nuka Acid and enabled the weight gain, CBBE morphs, and ColdSteel bellies, but still got the default ones. My fullness also remained at about halfway no matter how many enemies I ate.
leirynot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Synxplushy » Tue May 15, 2018 2:25 am

Carreau wrote:

I've been chowing down on the commonwealth for a while now and haven't gotten a single VEV crystal. how random are they?
Synxplushy
New to the forum

Postby gazpig » Tue May 15, 2018 3:27 am

Synxplushy wrote: I've been chowing down on the commonwealth for a while now and haven't gotten a single VEV crystal. how random are they?

Same thing. I've devoured about 250 creatures(170 are humans) and have 0 VEV crystal. I use clear save for voremersion since v1.0.2
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue May 15, 2018 4:49 am

Farfanuggen wrote:I found a little bit of an odd glitch? I don't know if it's just the numbers reporting back wrong or what.

With all 4 points in Stomach Strength, it shows my stomach strength at 0 in the Vore stat screen on the pip boy and in console.

Edit - And the pred follow cam is only working for 1 pred for me. The second another pred eats mine, it glitches into the ground in the middle of nowhere.

That's because it starts at 12 and goes down to 0. It's part of the escape chance percent for prey. The pred starts out with a 12% chance to let them escape, and as they get better, their stomachs get better at holding them in. I should probably rename it to more accurately reflect what it does.

I'll look into the cam again. The fallout versions of the cam scripts are annoyingly touchy.

leirynot wrote:I tried out version 1.1 and can't seem to get it to work. Started off on a brand new save. Left the vault, then saved, then installed the mods. I installed Coldsteel's mod and built all of the armors in Bodyslide except for 2PAC with the build morph option selected. Booted up Fallout 4 then drank a Nuka Acid and enabled the weight gain, CBBE morphs, and ColdSteel bellies, but still got the default ones. My fullness also remained at about halfway no matter how many enemies I ate.

I'll need a script log.

gazpig wrote:
Synxplushy wrote: I've been chowing down on the commonwealth for a while now and haven't gotten a single VEV crystal. how random are they?

Same thing. I've devoured about 250 creatures(170 are humans) and have 0 VEV crystal. I use clear save for voremersion since v1.0.2

Looks like I have it set to only give them on NPC preds. That was an oops on my part. I'll fix that for next release. It should be a 3% chance for large crystals and a 10% chance for small crystals.
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Tue May 15, 2018 5:14 am

Farfanuggen wrote:
jrloken wrote:If you're looking for NPC preds then you should know that my mod includes raider preds, among other things, it's linked in my signature.

Also have your mod loken, but I still have never run into an NPC pred yet. It's odd.

You might be running an outdated version then.
Try redownloading it and get back to me with the results.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Tue May 15, 2018 5:36 am

How do i make it so that raiders and whatnot can vore as well? do i need to install a separate mod or just "unblock females/males"

although the latter doesn't do anything for me, companions or enemies won't vore, so either i need to install something else or it's a mod incompatibility, like raider overhaul or something.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Tue May 15, 2018 5:42 am

nuggholio wrote:How do i make it so that raiders and whatnot can vore as well? do i need to install a separate mod or just "unblock females/males"

although the latter doesn't do anything for me, companions or enemies won't vore, so either i need to install something else or it's a mod incompatibility, like raider overhaul or something.

I use JRLoken's vore raider mod, and it works fine. You just need to unblock particular genders. His mod adds swallow weapons to the melee raiders.

He uses leveled list injection, but if other mods like raider overhaul modify the vanilla lists directly, it will screw up vore raiders. I found that to be the case with Vore Queens and better settlers.
Carreau
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue May 15, 2018 6:41 am

Carreau wrote:
Farfanuggen wrote:I found a little bit of an odd glitch? I don't know if it's just the numbers reporting back wrong or what.

That's because it starts at 12 and goes down to 0. It's part of the escape chance percent for prey. The pred starts out with a 12% chance to let them escape, and as they get better, their stomachs get better at holding them in. I should probably rename it to more accurately reflect what it does.

I'm curious then, why does the stomach strength number go up with the new armor mods you've made? I can get all the way up to 40 again with the equipment I use. Does that mean they have a higher chance to get away with that being that high?

And yea, cams in Bethesda games have always been a giant pain.

PS - Loken, I am using an updated mod for you. Question is, I have a mod that makes most of the raiders female. Is that something that screws with your mod working?
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Carreau » Tue May 15, 2018 7:21 am

Farfanuggen wrote:
Carreau wrote:

I'm curious then, why does the stomach strength number go up with the new armor mods you've made? I can get all the way up to 40 again with the equipment I use. Does that mean they have a higher chance to get away with that being that high?

And yea, cams in Bethesda games have always been a giant pain.

PS - Loken, I am using an updated mod for you. Question is, I have a mod that makes most of the raiders female. Is that something that screws with your mod working?

The going positive was an oversight on my part. Although, I'm thinking I may reverse it now. Start at 0 and work up. Just have a base escape chance of 12, and you can negate it through perks, then have armor mods to make it better. It'll be BaseChance-PlayerSkill+PreySkill That way makes so much more sense and fits easier with the skill display and additive nature of the actor value setup in the armor mods.
Carreau
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue May 15, 2018 5:04 pm

I can confirm that putting on the Constricting Lining and having a positive Stomach Strength is actually bad. Just did a test of a Vore Queen.

1 with the "Crushing" Lining on chest only for a total of 5 in Stomach Strength. The other with Crushing and 2 Constricting for a total of 25. First one, the npc got gurgled with no issue. Second one, the npc escaped after like 2 seconds.

So I learned to not use your new fancy mods from this =P.

And I still am not seeing any vore raiders. Does my mostly female level list mod screw with that? Should I try to disable that and see how it goes?
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Carreau » Tue May 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:So I learned to not use your new fancy mods from this =P.

Yeah yeah :P It's what I get for making new fancy mods and having one stat operate completely backwards from all the others. LOL
Carreau
---

Postby sturg1222 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Just downloaded the mod. When ever i drink the nuka acid nothing happens. I know this because everytime i check vore stat distendix its says cant check this you are not a pred. Can someone help me?
sturg1222
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game