Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Stunlocked » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:29 am

Congrats for 200 pages
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby TheMastermind » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:10 am

This is the most active Eka forum I've been on so far.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Carreau wrote:
markdf wrote:I'm really enjoying this mod! And very excited for Fallout Vore 3.0. Thanks for making this and working so hard on it! :-)

Thanks! I’m looming forward to getting it out to ya’ll. There’s still quite a bit of work left though

If you need any testing or grunt work done, don't hesitate to farm some of it out to us!
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:51 am

So context Vore stoped working. Cant press R to initiate dialogue anymore, option just isn't there when I look at an NPC. Any advice?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:48 pm

TheMastermind wrote:
Aces wrote:
TheMastermind wrote:I just can't get voremersion to work at all.
No speech option, no ui additions, almost nothing. The only thing I do get is the MCM addon menu.
Thicc Vore options also immediately deactivate as soon as I leave the MCM.

If there is a fix/tutorial/anything that can help, please for the love of god, tell me.

See my post directly above yours.

I've followed that guide, but my situation didn't improve at all. I don't think it's from the installation of the mod itself, as the post above you said, since I followed every step perfectly and double checked it every time.
EDIT: After some fiddling, I realised I didn't install HUD Framework, so that fixed the lack of HUD related things, but still got all the other problems.

Did you reinstall F4SE like I recommended? Those other issues are usually F4SE related.

Anesthetic wrote:So context Vore stoped working. Cant press R to initiate dialogue anymore, option just isn't there when I look at an NPC. Any advice?

Activate debug mode. Type "set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1" in the console. Open MCM. At the bottom of the Fallout Vore tab will be a button to reset context vore.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:46 pm

Carreau wrote:Activate debug mode. Type "set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1" in the console. Open MCM. At the bottom of the Fallout Vore tab will be a button to reset context vore.

Thanks a Ton. Worked a Charm.

I know I don't say it enough, but the Mod is Awesome.

Thanks for all your hard work, you took my idiot suggestion, and made it into a reality, better then all but the most deluded dream.

You made something special and you deserve to be proud of it. I say all this cause I know how bad it can suck to release something you put your heart and soul into, and then have people fire back with nothing but "It's not working", and suggestions of "It could be better if you do this."

I may sound like a sap but, you did Amazingly.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 50000bees » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:21 pm

After some bug-fixing, I managed to get my creature predator addon to work after all!
My mod is intended to be a lightweight alternative to Delt's mod that does not require all (or any) DLCs and does not require Coldsteelj's weight gain mod.
Currently it allows many different creatures to swallow both the player and NPCs. It does not add any visible bellies at the moment, but I am looking into ways to potentially add those.
If that sounds interesting, I would appreciate it if you could check it out here! Main Thread

I also want to echo what Anesthetic said: this is an amazing mod! Fallout 4 with this installed is probably my favorite vore game to play (and that includes my own in-development text adventure lol)
Current Status: empty stomach, regrettably
50000bees
New to the forum

Postby darthkomar » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:29 am

Been a while since I gave this a go, I think it was still only 1.2.x last time! I'm doing a clean install of FO4 and the latest version of the mod + a few other mods I do like to use. Keen to get back out there devouring the wastes :3
darthkomar
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:08 am

50000bees wrote:After some bug-fixing, I managed to get my creature predator addon to work after all!
My mod is intended to be a lightweight alternative to Delt's mod that does not require all (or any) DLCs and does not require Coldsteelj's weight gain mod.
Currently it allows many different creatures to swallow both the player and NPCs. It does not add any visible bellies at the moment, but I am looking into ways to potentially add those.
If that sounds interesting, I would appreciate it if you could check it out here! Main Thread

I also want to echo what Anesthetic said: this is an amazing mod! Fallout 4 with this installed is probably my favorite vore game to play (and that includes my own in-development text adventure lol)

Cool! I'll add a link to the OP of my thread.

And thanks for the kind words. Sometimes I do get a bit bogged down with fielding tech support. So it's good to know that all of the hard work is appreciated. But knowing everyone's having fun with the mod is what I care about the most.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby 50000bees » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:45 am

Carreau wrote:
50000bees wrote:After some bug-fixing, I managed to get my creature predator addon to work after all!

Cool! I'll add a link to the OP of my thread.

And thanks for the kind words. Sometimes I do get a bit bogged down with fielding tech support. So it's good to know that all of the hard work is appreciated. But knowing everyone's having fun with the mod is what I care about the most.

Awesome, thank you! And I'm glad! Speaking for myself, I am definitely enjoying this mod and I want to thank you for making it!
Current Status: empty stomach, regrettably
50000bees
New to the forum

Postby scrumpy80 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:46 am

Is it alright to ask for troubleshooting in the thread? I've installed Delt's creature mod, but I can't get bellies to show up on the predators. Here's what I've done so far already:
Turned on Coldsteelj's bellies, turned it on for male preds as well. Creatures eat people but no bellies.
Next I used bodyslide to create the morphs like the text file said to, then all the predators had max size bellies, so I did that again but remembered to change all the sliders to 0 at first. Now the bellies don't show up even when they eat things. Did I maybe use bodyslide wrong? I chose the group "voremersion creatures", set all the sliders to 0, then checked build morphs and then batch build, then built everything.

Also two more questions, do the tick rate settings on the mod affect the amount of damage you take from digestion or does it just affect overall duration? And Is there supposed to be no idle sounds when swallowed? I only get sounds when vore starts and when I run out of HP or get regurgitated.

I'm really liking this mod thanks to Delt's addition, so thanks for sharing!
scrumpy80
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:09 pm

@Scrumpy80

Troubleshooting is generally faster in the Discord but the forum thread seems to be fine too. Recently started using that mod and ran into similar issues, there's a lot of legacy stuff in Delts' mod and because of that it has requirements for things like load order placement it maybe shouldn't. That's not really Delts' fault mind you. Good job troubleshooting most of that yourself, you seem to have figured out everything needed for the mod to work. To be sure the mod works you're going to want to throw his voremersion creatures .esp as far down your load order as you can throw it, anything that changes creatures can mess with it. Anything that edits Creature Unarmed weapons, creature armors or creature races can break the setup.

Tick rate doesn't affect damage as such, just duration. Also there *should* be more ambient sounds IIRC, specifically when moving.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby scrumpy80 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:01 pm

Thanks for the information. It seems like I didn't properly do a manual install of Looks Menu, when I installed it using a mod manager I got things to work properly after double checking all the Bodyslide things.
scrumpy80
New to the forum

Postby lyingunderfire » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:42 am

Just quickly stopping by, although it has been ages (thanks, work), to say forget about our health regen suggestion.

[And we're anxiously awaiting Fallout Vore 3.0. Hope everything, or mostly everything (because programming, right? *shrugs shoulders*), goes smoothly!]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheOtaku777 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:32 am

So quick question, is there any context vore for when the Player eats a companion? Pressing the any of the dialogue keys doesn't do anything, and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if maybe context vore just doesn't do that. On the other hand I haven't been able to find any documentation for context vore. can someone help me out?
TheOtaku777
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:37 am

lyingunderfire wrote:Just quickly stopping by, although it has been ages (thanks, work), to say forget about our health regen suggestion.

[And we're anxiously awaiting Fallout Vore 3.0. Hope everything, or mostly everything (because programming, right? *shrugs shoulders*), goes smoothly!]

Has there been any mention of 3.0? I don't know if this is ever going to 3.0 Whats to add outside animation, and finishing up the story?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:47 am

Speaking of new versions of things is there any plans for the big version 1.5 of this mod?
VLover552
Participator

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:06 pm

Anesthetic wrote:Has there been any mention of 3.0? I don't know if this is ever going to 3.0 Whats to add outside animation, and finishing up the story?

As far as I know, 3.0 is going to be 2.0 and Voremersion merged together. Carreau mentioned that they have the go ahead to implement it. If I remember correctly, then the main thing they have to do is refactor many of the references, variables, and such. A somewhat simple thing to do, but infuriating when you miss any.

[This should make the mod a little more stable and much easier to develop for.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:08 am

This mod is, quite simply, amazing. It's extremely stable for what it is, and most crashes I get are more from the actual game having problems than the mod. And the actual functionality is quite flexible and varied, especially with some of the addons like this one. (And I'm not surprised that this addon is going to be merged in 3.0)

Most of the problems I have with the mod are trivial, are things I'm sure people are aware of, or might be limitations forced on people by the engine.

The only thing I have left is that while many of the bellies can be bodyslided into different shapes and sizes, a few of them cannot be scaled at all. (Or perhaps I just don't know how to do so within Bodyslide.) It would be wonderful if those could get a similar treatment as the other bellies, though I understand the need is a lot less great. Or I could be incorrect, and the scales are coded directly as a method of scaling, and are not relative at all.

Regardless, it would be a rather nice feature to have an option, in game or in Bodyslide, to scale the bellies to personal preference.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby BoxxFoxx » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:47 am

@CrusaderSweetie

Could you rephrase that request? The legacy Gat bellies can be played with in Bodyslide. The new Coldsteel belly sizes are determined via script, relative to the amount of prey a predator currently has in them and you can change their maximum size through an option in the main page of the Voremersion MCM menu in-game.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game