Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.1

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:30 pm

Terrafox wrote:So I don't know if someone actually made one but did anyone make a pred/prey settlement or player home. I ask as I thought I say that in some videos.

Someone had something along the lines of a vore settlement a while ago. It was all custom. I just can't remember who.

Koarua wrote:I have another Problem with the quest... in order to avoid spamming this thread, who can I PM about this?

What's the problem?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:15 pm

mazdab wrote:So my voremension context is broken, even though I already enabled it. Can someone help? Thanks

Bump, maybe is there a way to reset Context Vore, Carreau?
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:42 pm

mazdab wrote:
mazdab wrote:So my voremension context is broken, even though I already enabled it. Can someone help? Thanks

Bump, maybe is there a way to reset Context Vore, Carreau?

Yeah. I posed on the last page how to reset the feature. Enable voremersion debug, go into MCM, click reset. In the future, if you want more help, give specifics. Simply stating it's broken is one of the least useful things that can be said.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:57 pm

I'm really sorry to bug you Carreau, I wasn't reading the previous post. But I don't think my debug has option to reset context vore. Is it "Reset Vore Survival" or "Reset SAV System"? Sorry to bug you again, I'm really clueless
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:07 pm

Ug. So my bad. I didn't add the button in this release. I'll add it in the next update. For now, you can call the reset function with console commands.

"Help context 4" to get the REFID for quest VM_ContextDialogue
"sqv REFID DebugReset" where REFID is what you found in the previous step
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Carreau wrote:Ug. So my bad. I didn't add the button in this release. I'll add it in the next update. For now, you can call the reset function with console commands.

"sqv refid DebugReset" isn't working, it said "No matches found". But "sqv refid" only works and shows up the status of the quest.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby RiggsEclipse » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:58 pm

So just had an idea, now that we can essentially chain together our digestions would it be possible to have it be like, you do it X amount of times and you get guaranteed minor indigestion, then X more than that guaranteed indigestion, etc, etc? I'm no modder but the ideas neat! :3c
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:27 pm

RiggsEclipse wrote:So just had an idea, now that we can essentially chain together our digestions would it be possible to have it be like, you do it X amount of times and you get guaranteed minor indigestion, then X more than that guaranteed indigestion, etc, etc? I'm no modder but the ideas neat! :3c
mazdab wrote:
Carreau wrote:Ug. So my bad. I didn't add the button in this release. I'll add it in the next update. For now, you can call the reset function with console commands.

"sqv refid DebugReset" isn't working, it said "No matches found". But "sqv refid" only works and shows up the status of the quest.

Sorry. Sqv is show quest variables. Cqf for call quest function. It’s been a long day

RiggsEclipse wrote:So just had an idea, now that we can essentially chain together our digestions would it be possible to have it be like, you do it X amount of times and you get guaranteed minor indigestion, then X more than that guaranteed indigestion, etc, etc? I'm no modder but the ideas neat! :3c

Interesting idea, but I don’t really want to punish players for chain digesting.
Carreau
---

Postby mmmooo55 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:16 pm

so, after a couple days of experimenting with the new context vore system, i find myself very exited at the possibilities of this new engine and dialogue system! i also very much enjoyed the writing for companions (my favorite lines were from piper), and i ESPECIALLY enjoyed the writing and attitudes of the random NPC's, particularly their dialogue as a predator. i enjoyed the idea that they're more interested in keeping the player inside them for as long as possible, simply because they enjoy the feeling of it rather than being primarily focused on digestion. (unless you piss them off. reasonable.) my favorite dialogue from the npc's was the anal vore dialogue, when both eating them and being eaten.

i am very curious of the possibilities of the context vore system, as well as some requests regarding where i would like to see the project go, and what is possible to accomplish. so i'll ask questions about what it can or cannot do in the spoiler below.

Spoiler: show
Firstly, i am curious if the npc's can be given random personalities when greeting/eating/being eaten by them, possibly resembling the structure of ryanshow's devourment dialogue mod? of course, i would be interested in seeing a more passive and benevolent attitude to random preds much like how the current characters behave.

i also wonder if specific characters who aren't companions can be given unique vore personalities.
when fiddling around with the companions, i found that they don't actually act like themselves when using context vore on them until you befriend them. i feel like popular characters like magnolia could stand to have their own dialogue, and would help alleviate the lack of unique dialogue for female characters, considering there are only two (plus Curie) female companions.

is it achievable to insert a wait system into context vore when getting devoured?
when i was spending time inside of NPC's, trying to escape them, i found their refusal to let me out "right now" to be interesting, and gave me some idea's relating to a wait system when inside of them. im interested in seeing npc's decide to let you out based on a time limit and charisma check, instead of a single charisma check. they might even decide to punish you for keeping them inside you for much longer than they wanted, and might feel inclined to demote you to a living butt-plug for a couple days (or maybe a week~). as the npc's will try to digest you for attempting to digest them in context vore, i feel its only fitting that they punish you with a extended stay if you repeatedly deny their freedom while they're inside you, and a optional wait system could make that wait infinitely more tolerable.

i found that NPC's withholding my character from the outside world and trying to convince them to let the wanderer out was one of my favorite parts of interacting with context vore, and found it slightly disappointing that companions didnt do the same. after all, they aren't killing you by keeping you in them for a couple more minutes, are they? personally, i think their dialogue options in this state should be much less likely to lead to a lethal outcome, as, they ARE your friends, and there's nothing wrong with being playful and basking in the pleasure.

would it be possible to set a button to talk to your prey during context vore? if i may compare devourment to this, devourment utilized a button on the keyboard that was not used in normal gameplay (pretty sure it was the G key,) and this made it much more entertaining and interesting to be a predator because you could speak to your prey at any time you wanted. hopefully, this can be addressed later.

lastly, and personally, i'd like to see the dialogue expanded greatly for all characters intractable with via context vore, both companions and rando NPC's. i saw that most rando npc's have one or two lines when swallowing/getting swallowed, but companions would always say the same thing when interacted with in a certain way. i also found it slightly disappointing that every companion reacts the exact same way to "do you like me inside you like this" as each other. i feel the companions deserve more unique text in order to make swallowing/being swallowed by NPC's more re-playable and interesting.

whoof, that took a while, but i think i got my two cents in on all my opinions.
as a disclaimer, none of these are demands, they are simply my opinions on where i think context vore should expand(kek) to, and questions asking what's possible.

overall, i can confidently say that context vore is my favorite part of this mod expansion so far(sorry, Bria) and i am very eager to see where this project will go next. may your next expedition bless you with gallons of nuka acid, and may you live full and well!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby RiggsEclipse » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:04 am

Carreau wrote:
mazdab wrote:

Sorry. Sqv is show quest variables. Cqf for call quest function. It’s been a long day

Interesting idea, but I don’t really want to punish players for chain digesting.

Well of course but that's what the indigestion resistance perks are for eh? Gives more incentive to get them (I usually dont bother till I have everything else)
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lurker12 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:43 am

Hello

I have been lurking for quite some time here. I have watched the development of this mod and I have eagerly watched it evolve. I very much enjoy the work that has been done so far and have used it to the fullest extent before. I understand that working on any project can be tedious and frustrating at times and the last thing anyone would want is more work. I appreciate the talent and time put into this and wouldn't want to make things harder on anyone. That being said I would like contribute my ideas as suggestions on what could be implemented in future or created as an add-on by any talented people who see these ideas. Following the recent updates I am very happy with what is being done and I don't expect anything to come from this but I think it would be wonderful if my suggestions could be made into a reality in one form or another.

These are merely suggestions and I don’t want to upset anyone or put pressure on anyone.

So here goes, I will try to keep them short (In the spoiler bellow so not to fill the screen with a wall of text):

Spoiler: show
Thicc Vore Leveling and Weight Attributes: I think it would be interesting if the players weight in Thicc Vore could be used to level up the player. When the player reaches Maximum Thicc they can choose to level up. Leveling up would result in them gradual shrinking at a faster rate than usual to Maximum Thin (or a size determined by the user in the MCM). Think of it as metabolizing the extra weight into physical enhancements that improve Vore Skills. This would make it so the player can see their character progressing towards their next level and be able to feel like the weight they have gained is tied to the progression of their character.

In addition to this I think together with improved Vore attributes at Maximum Thicc and reduced attributes at Maximum Thin would make the choice to level up be based on risk analysis. Remaining large would allow for example boosts in stats to things such as Vore Resistance, Swallow Chance, Maximum Stomach Capacity, etc. Choosing to level up would make you thin and make it easier to be swallowed, etc. Leveling up would always be worth it but doing so would result in a more balanced Vore related experience where the player would be closer to the prey end of the spectrum for some time after leveling then be closer to pred as they get big again.

Player height could grow as they level as well but… that might be a stretch though. That being said I think it would be cool if your character became gradually more imposing over the smaller denizens of the commonwealth. Could cause issues with fitting through doors…

I don’t know how this would be balanced if it would even need to be but that is all I have for now.

Sorry for jumping into the discussion here. I haven’t participated in these discussions before and may not be aware of the etiquette when posting messages here. My message is quite large and again… I’m sorry for that. I just wanted to share my two cents and I hope my suggestions are appreciated. I’m not an experienced Modeler or a Modder for Fallout 4 so I don’t know if these things are even possible but they might be so I thought… nothing ventured nothing gained.

With all that said and done I would like to say that I greatly admire the work being done by all the people who have contributed to this and I look forward to what will be done with it in future.

I shall continue to Lurk now.

Thank you.
Lurker12
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:57 am

mmmooo55 wrote:[spoiler]Firstly, i am curious if the npc's can be given random personalities when greeting/eating/being eaten by them, possibly resembling the structure of ryanshow's devourment dialogue mod? of course, i would be interested in seeing a more passive and benevolent attitude to random preds much like how the current characters behave.

When the update was released, I had already announced that I would be giving random personalities in the future. This update only has what I've deemed a neutral personality (which will probably go through a slight change once I start adding in other dialogues). Dialogue takes time for me. I'm not a writer, so I end up writing in bursts when the muse hits me.

mmmooo55 wrote:i also wonder if specific characters who aren't companions can be given unique vore personalities.
when fiddling around with the companions, i found that they don't actually act like themselves when using context vore on them until you befriend them. i feel like popular characters like magnolia could stand to have their own dialogue, and would help alleviate the lack of unique dialogue for female characters, considering there are only two (plus Curie) female companions.

Custom dialogue is the hardest part for all of this IMO. There are a lot of unique NPCs, so it's a lot to make custom dialogue for them as well as the standard dialogue.

Just to give you an idea of what goes into dialogue. The camera system will focus on the player and not allow skipping in a .fuz file for that particular line doesn't exist. But I don't have voice actors. So I have to record an empty .wav file through the CK, and then use a program called Unfuzer (which is blessedly quick and simple) to convert all .wav files to .fuz so I can have the dialogue skippable and have the camera point where it should. This has to be done for each and every line written. So, it's the last step after I lock in dialogue and don't expect to add/delete lines.

mmmooo55 wrote:is it achievable to insert a wait system into context vore when getting devoured?
when i was spending time inside of NPC's, trying to escape them, i found their refusal to let me out "right now" to be interesting, and gave me some idea's relating to a wait system when inside of them. im interested in seeing npc's decide to let you out based on a time limit and charisma check, instead of a single charisma check. they might even decide to punish you for keeping them inside you for much longer than they wanted, and might feel inclined to demote you to a living butt-plug for a couple days (or maybe a week~). as the npc's will try to digest you for attempting to digest them in context vore, i feel its only fitting that they punish you with a extended stay if you repeatedly deny their freedom while they're inside you, and a optional wait system could make that wait infinitely more tolerable.

There are wait anywhere mods, which you could use to have this feature. I don't think it has a place in this mod IMO. I originally had an idea that the longer you spent in a pred's stomach, the more likely they were to just outright digest you. I dropped that in the release, but if it's something that people would want, I could be arsed to add it back.

mmmooo55 wrote:i found that NPC's withholding my character from the outside world and trying to convince them to let the wanderer out was one of my favorite parts of interacting with context vore, and found it slightly disappointing that companions didnt do the same. after all, they aren't killing you by keeping you in them for a couple more minutes, are they? personally, i think their dialogue options in this state should be much less likely to lead to a lethal outcome, as, they ARE your friends, and there's nothing wrong with being playful and basking in the pleasure.

This is another thing I announced when I released the update. Companions were originally going to have the same setup as normal NPCs, but because of the way the command system works, they would become untargetable if you deferred dialogue, essentially locking you in forever requiring a reload. What would happen is they companion would reject your wish to escape, and then within a minute, the ability to target them for commands would act like the window to target was getting smaller until they were no longer targetable. Fun fact, you could take to other NPCs that came close enough just fine. But that would also break the system. I had to remove it, and that's also where the "known issue" of companion context dialogue deferment came from.

mmmooo55 wrote:would it be possible to set a button to talk to your prey during context vore? if i may compare devourment to this, devourment utilized a button on the keyboard that was not used in normal gameplay (pretty sure it was the G key,) and this made it much more entertaining and interesting to be a predator because you could speak to your prey at any time you wanted. hopefully, this can be addressed later.

This is already in the works.

mmmooo55 wrote:lastly, and personally, i'd like to see the dialogue expanded greatly for all characters intractable with via context vore, both companions and rando NPC's. i saw that most rando npc's have one or two lines when swallowing/getting swallowed, but companions would always say the same thing when interacted with in a certain way. i also found it slightly disappointing that every companion reacts the exact same way to "do you like me inside you like this" as each other. i feel the companions deserve more unique text in order to make swallowing/being swallowed by NPC's more re-playable and interesting.

Companions are supposed to have unique dialogue based on the type of vore when you ask that question. I probably missed updating all of their conditionals when I had to swap from Subject to Alias.
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:21 am

I'm loving the latest update! Never thought I would enjoy the contextual vore dialogue as that is normally not my thing. I ran into a problem with the scat options though. I have all of them turned on with Scat and Bones selected and Bria couldn't scat and the bones never showed. I honestly don't know if it was a bug with your mod or my game being messed up as always. Every time I decide to play Fallout 4 again something new that is wrong happens and worse than the previous time.

[For instance, we are currently dealing with enemies fading invisible regardless of their distance who can still attack and fading back visible again. Never had that happen before. We know about the invisible enemies glitch but that is instant rather than a fade.]

Edit: If the same scat problem keeps happening across multiple new games then I will try to have a log for you. It will be a while. Going to uninstall and reinstall everything: Game, mods, and Vortex.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:26 am

The scat issue was just isolated a few minutes ago. Somehow, i didn’t pack in scatscript.pex when i packed the 1.4.1 archives. The game is defaulting to the old 2.0 script instead. I’m close to a 1.4.2 release, so just hold on a few days and scat will return to normal.

I never noticed, because i have all scripts loaded as loose from constantly compiling. It not being in the archive didn’t affect me :/
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:41 am

No problem! I got one more shift left before a three day weekend so I have plenty of time. Much apologies if this was in a reply earlier in the thread. I don't have much time to catch up on the thread during my workweek.

[Re-downloading all of our mods is going to take a while anyway as we struggle to figure out why enemies keep getting caught in limbo. Oh, boy! Is that infuriating!]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:45 am

Nah. It was a problem I was addressing in PM, so no worries
Carreau
---

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:36 pm

So ive been playing with the new mod, but i've had a bug where i believe after being regurgitated from context vore, the first person camera would be locked in the vertical axes. So i could look left and right, but not up and down.

It's probably a bug, but im wondering if there was a way to fix/circumvent it.

Thanks in advance!
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:10 pm

thank you for your response, Carreau, for the record, i apoligise for missing the post on what features are being worked on. i feel like i gave the impression that i thought adding dialogue was trivial, it never is with coding, but i am thankful for now knowing more about the process of context vore's development.

i am very exited towards the development of this mod, and i quite enjoyed the context vore expansion.
well, that's all! may whatever coding engine you're using not f**k you over in the end!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:43 pm

DefinitlyOrginal wrote:So ive been playing with the new mod, but i've had a bug where i believe after being regurgitated from context vore, the first person camera would be locked in the vertical axes. So i could look left and right, but not up and down.

Thanks in advance!

Camera issues are typically due to the game engine being wonky. There’s a predprey array reset feature when vore debug is enabled in mcm. It cycles the camera swap and might fix whatever issue you’re having. Restarting the game should also fix camera issues as well
Carreau
---

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:50 pm

DefinitlyOrginal wrote:So ive been playing with the new mod, but i've had a bug where i believe after being regurgitated from context vore, the first person camera would be locked in the vertical axes. So i could look left and right, but not up and down.

Thanks in advance!

I've seen that happen before. Usually what I do to fix it is just let someone eat me again and it usually fixes that once they let me out.

I've seen two other kinds of camera bugs as well. Sometimes, when you're released or escape, your character winds up in a "perma-fall" where you can't jump and in third person, you're gliding along with your hands in the air. Fast traveling somewhere fixes that.

The other bug I've seen is that after enough time, eventually the camera gets stuck in the floor when you get eaten. I'm not sure the specifics, but it basically focuses the camera on the predator's feet instead of their chest/head which just puts the camera in the ground as it tries to keep the camera from clipping through walls. Only fix I've seen for that is restarting the game, not even the "fix camera" debug option fixes it.
RakeVuri
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game