Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby nuggholio » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:20 pm

since you seem to be altering how Gat's mod works, i thought i might as well share some ideas here.
I thought about (though i havent done it yet) people that were asleep. it would be more realistic if you had a 100% chance to eat them on first try, and a following ?% chance for them not to wake up or struggle. it might work better if you used the R key to vore them instead of just punching them in the face.
I'd also thought about taking damage over time while they were eaten, so im glad you're taking the time to implement it. (or at least you mentioned it at some point, im only keeping up with like 60% of what goes on in this thread).
Lastly, i feel like if someone surrenders to you an additional option to vore them, so instead of robbing or killing them you can eat them, with a reduced chance of them escaping. Though im not sure if people surrendering and being able to rob or kill them is a part of the vanilla game. it's been a long time since i touched vanilla.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Good ideas!

There’s actually a function to check sleep states. I had to look it up, but I’m thinking maybe of doing a thing where sleep is 100% effective. Context vore already has the press R to swallow.

I’ve already got a damage model implemented. I’m tidying up a few things and making it apply only for lethal vore right now. But basically, there’s perks and chems to increase damage in the mod.

I’m going to pass on the use of intimidation, though. I might look at it a later date.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:21 pm

What’s everyone’s take on the tick rate settings? I’ve been batting around an idea that a pred would be more efficient at digesting prey as the game progresses. So like, in the beginning, the damage and digestion phases take X time (maybe 10/15 seconds), and by the time perks are purchased, it’s reduced to 5/10 or 5/5 or something. I saw Gat had an item called Wonder Lax, and I was thinking of implementing it. So, I would define the times as actor values that can be affected by perks and chems.

And I’ve decided not to limit perk progression to level 100. Vanilla perk points keep accumulating as you level, so there’s no reason to limit FOVore to a max. This will open up the ability to earn all perks eventually.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:03 pm

So how do I get the coldsteel bellies?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Aviator2345 wrote:So how do I get the coldsteel bellies?

Most of your questions should be answered by this tutorial

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059&start=380#p2677421
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:22 pm

lyingunderfire wrote:Settle Down?

[A settler pun.]

Or how about Waste-Away.

[A wasteland pun.]

I decided to go with Settle Down and Settle Down XL :gulp:
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:22 am

Carreau wrote:
lyingunderfire wrote:Settle Down?

[A settler pun.]

Or how about Waste-Away.

[A wasteland pun.]

I decided to go with Settle Down and Settle Down XL :gulp:

Wow! Really?! Never thought one of my puns would get credited!

[You throw them around excessively. They were bound to stick to something eventually.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby CodeX » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:22 am

Starting to think it's something to do with the Mod Organizer since it crashes even with those mods off after death.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:21 am

I've been able to reproduce it with this so far.

Get eaten, digestion finishes, predator teleports back to where I was eaten, game freezes.

EDIT: I've been able to determine the crashing is a mod. Now I just have to debug that.

The only issue I know isn't a mod is: The predator teleports back to the last location they ate someone at and the camera locks in place when eaten. But, if spit out then eaten again, the camera can freelook.
Last edited by CodeX on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:36 am

I’m thinking something doesn’t like the PC taking 200% damage then.

The way it was originally coded (and this is something I didn’t change), when it’s time for the player to die, the player will take damage a couple times (50% of remaining health each time), then the pred is moved back to the player’s spot (i think this was done due to screen fading if the player is moved), and then the player takes 200% of their max health.

That was how it was designed originally, and I haven’t changed it.

So, I would see if this happens with base fovore as well. Disable any mods of mine, and then move/rename consumptionregistryscript.pex in your script folder. Then see if it continues to happen.
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:38 am

Yea, it's definitely a mod and I'd assume the TPing is a fade in result.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:27 pm

Found solution of lack coldsteels belly mesh - I forget to check that option in MO. Also one more question - were I can find jumpsuit.esp pluggin as coldsteels additional esp require it.

Edit: Never Mind I found it.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:41 pm

It’s lazman’s jumpsuits. I put a download link in the readme.
Carreau
---

Postby EddyS » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Hey Carreau. I was wondering about the future of this mod, such as things that could be added. These are the predictions I've gathered (from my knowledge).
In the future of this mod there will be:

Animations for the vore move (if possible)
Meshes that support larger stomach capacities (from 3 as of now to 5-7 in the future)

Am I correct with these predictions? Could they possibly be added in the mere future?
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:34 pm

I’m not an animator or artist, so I can’t do any of that :( If someone made it, I can make it work. The framework is there.

There is a new animation framework on lovers lab that just came out. I could try leverage that, but again, I don’t have animation skills.
Carreau
---

Postby knowboddie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Few questions/general troubleshooting tips:
Is there a max value for the sliders? i.e. they cant be set above or below a certain value?
Is there a maximum size your player can reach? i.e. regardless of settings they cant go any larger? I have many settings set to various values but they arent reflected after a certain size is reached, it seems like the scaling
just stops.
How does the fat/muscle setting work? i have my character set to 50 and it forces them full thin in on the weight triangle. (I might have fixed this, just wondering if I did it properly)
And how would one attempt to uninstall/reinstall if the need arises? I usually end up just making new characters so its not a huge problem.
Thanks again for your hard work, cant wait for this mod to release fully!
knowboddie
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:07 pm

For CBBE and Atomic Beauty, there is no limit to the sliders. Set them as high or low as you want. The vanilla is limited to the sun of 1. The muscle fat ratio slider only affects the thicc settings of vanilla so it splits the difference between muscle and fat. At the thin side, you will always be thin, but on the thicc side, you will be a ratio of muscle and fat

As for the sliders stopping mid cycle, that should ‘t happen.

Uninstall is pretty simple. Disable the mod and if you were using a mod like three prey, replace my version of ConsumptionRegistryScript.pex with whatever version you may have had before (core vore has it backed in the archive, so you may have not had that pex file as a loose file if you weren’t running three prey). I need to include a way to kill the HUD in the final stand alone release.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:39 am

Quick update! I haven't had a chance to really work on the overhaul this weekend, but I do have some work to show off. The skeleton for making stat affecting items and weapon/armor mods is up and running. I've added armor mods to torso and limb armors as well as anything considered a vault suit.

So check this out:

ScreenShot101.png

-The new stat screen. I have all the stats displaying on it now. I also changed it so only one stat pot is required. Your current follower will show in a message box after yours is shown (or only the follower if you're not a pred)

ScreenShot102.png

ScreenShot103.png

-So, here's the armor torso mods for a few stats. I've added Constricting and Crushing for added stomach damage and reduced prey escape, and Slippery and Slithering to increase swallow resistance and escape chances for prey.

ScreenShot104.png

-The new stat screen will show a (+) for stats that are modified (similar to SPECIAL stats showing a modifier)

ScreenShot100.png

-I was also playing around with Pipboy Tabs by Neanka. It's not perfect, but I can put Vore stats into the Pipboy with it.
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:35 pm

That's actually really good. The more stats the better off it'll be. It's why I started using the You Are SPECIAL mod.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:46 pm

I've added a few stats, but I've redesigned every stat and opened them to more visibility.

So, the full list of stats and what I've changed them to do is:
Acid Damage - Multiplies the damage done to prey per tick. Before, it was used to reduce the number of ticks a prey was captured and was hard coded in ConsumptionRegistryScript.
Stomach Strength - Used to hold prey down. This has always existed, but was not implemented in anything. Now it goes into calculating a prey's escape chance
Indigestion Resistance - The purpose hasn't changed, but I've changed how the numbers are handled. Before, it was hard coded as 10, and the perks would reduce indigestion chance. Now, the perks change this number (and chems as well)
Swallow Chance - New stat. It does what it sounds like. It helps calculate the pred's swallow chance. Before, perks were accounted for in script. Now perks, weapon mods, and chems can affect the number and give boosts
Swallow Resist - New stat. It does what it sounds like. It works in opposition to swallow chance.
Acid resist: Old stat that was never used. It reduces stomach damage done to prey
Escape Chance: New stat. Goes into helping escape preds
Escape Damage: New stat. Does damage to the pred as the prey escapes. It's a percent of base health (so a pred at low health can die)

I'm hoping this will help lead to some varied gameplay.

Full change list of what's been done so far behind the spoiler tag:
Spoiler: show
ESP
-Combined Voremersion_Bria v0.5 and Voremersion_thicc v9.3.6 into Voremersion v1.0
-Updated MCM to no longer point to Voremersion_thicc for controlling ESP. Now points to Voremersion.esp (changes are made in config.json, VM_FalloutVoreMCMScript, and VM_WeightChangeScript)
-Updated Voremersion_coldsteel.esp to have four options. All options are based off of new combined Voremersion.esp
-Renamed ActorValues: 000TicksTillDeath to 000TicksTillEscape and 000TicksTillDeathStart to 000TicksTillEscapeStart. FormIDs left the same
-Renamed Global: 000TicksTillDeathThreashold to 000TicksTillEscapeBase
-Updated Global 000TicksTillEscapeBase from 3 to 5
-Renamed ActorValue: VM_IsActivePred to VM_IsActivePredThicc
-Added Instance naming rules for devour weapons
-Added Power Armor eject weapon mod: OMOD, CMOD, Keywords, MGFX, and Enchant. Attached VM_PowerArmorEjectScript to MGFX
-Ejecting mod requires 1 Experimental VEV Serum and one deathclaw hand
-Added keyword ma_devour_vm_ to all swallow weapons to allow for attaching new vore related upgrades
-Added requirements to co_mod_devour_PA_eject_VM_ to include vore level greater than or equal to 25 and Iron First rank 1.
-Added component c_VEV_crystal_VM_. Will be loot drop added to player inventory in CRS
-Added potion Experimental VEV Serum. Requires 30 VEV Crystals and 2 Psychobuff. Will be base item for vore weapon mods. Crafted at Chem Bench. Uses Lorenzo Serum as prop
-Properly looped Core perks last rank to first rank: AcidStrength, AcquiredTaste, AdaptedBelly, Capacity, HighIronDiet, and Ravenous. Removed numbers in display name and set correct number of ranks for all Core Vore perks
-Added vanilla level requirements to each rank of vore perk. This is to allow ranks to properly work. When level is set to 0, perks show up multiple times as max rank. Vanilla level starts at 0 for rank 1, and increases by 1 for each rank
-Changed description of AcidStrength Perks to reflect new damage method.
-Added StomachStrength perks ranks 1 through 4
-Added Vore Regen perks ranks 1 through 3
-Added Vore Resistance perks ranks 1 through 3
-Added Stomach Capacity perks ranks 3 through 5
-Added Vore Experience perks ranks 1 through 3
-Added quest VM_VoreRegenQuest. Script VM_VoreRegenScript attached to handle OnDigest events for health restoration
-Initial value of 000AcidStrength changed from 10 to 0
-Added ActorValue VM_TicksTillEscapePerk initialized to 0
-Initial Value of 000StomachStrength changed from 95 to 12
-Commented line in Terminal 000FalloutVorePerkMenu for both Core BellyCapacity perks that set capacity values
-Added ActorValue VM_SwallowChance initialized to 0
-Added ActorValue VM_SwallowResist initialized to 0
-Added ActorValue VM_EscapeChance initialized to 0
-Added ActorValue VM_VoreExpBonus initialized to 1.0
-Added ActorValue VM_EscapeDamage initialized to 0
-Added Perk VM_VoreRegen for ColdSteel belly models who use Galmar1313's vore regen. Perk applies ability that adds MGFX HealthRegen when ColdSteel KW ==1 and DigestionStarted==1
-Added 000DigestStartSound to IndigestionScript property. Had defaulted to none previously. This is in line with 000DigestFailSound for IndigestionSound property
-Added ActorValue VM_SPECIALTY
-Added ActorValue VM_SPECIALDone
-Added quest VM_FollowerLevelUp to implement script VM_FollowerLevelUpScript
-Added Potion VM_RegenPot for VoreRegen perks. Conditions are set to use ability Restore Health when pred has ranks of VoreRegen
-Added MGFX VM_VoreRegenMGFX. Copy of Stimpack effect, but deleted Chem keyword and Difficulty flags
-Changed class for CompanionBria to ZeroSPECIAL. Previously set to Courser.
-Added all perks to Core FOVore terminal and updated Core perks with new requirements. Changed all core perks to utilize 000VoreLevel and check against player. Previously was GetGlobal and 000VoreLevelPlayer
-Changed Refresh Menu in perks terminal to say "Out of perk points"
-Added ActorValue VM_HasHadNukaAcid. Purpose is to track if the player has had nuka acid, and to unblock vore for the player. It is also used to block stat displaying for companions that are not active preds
-Quest Script Fragment in VM_COMBriaRecruit stage 10, added check if player has had nuka acid. If not, add 000distendix to player's inventory. Changed property for pBriaStatPot to reference 000Distendix instead of VM_BriaVoreStatPotion
-Deleted VM_BriaVoreStatPotion and MGFX VM_BriaVoreStatMGFX
-Changed Adapted Belly perks to reduce indigestion chance by 10/50/75%
-Indigestion severity logical checks changed to <= instead of <. Changed logical check values form 10/25/50 (minor/normal/major) to 20/35/60 (minor/normal/major)
-Initial value of 000IndigestionResistance changed from 10 to 0
-Changed name of message 000IndigestionSevearMessage to 000IndigestionSevereMessage. Typo correction
-Updated all Indigestion messages to indicate it was digesting the prey that caused indigestion, not swallowing
-Reinstituted 000GurgleTums. Changed description and renamed display name to Settle Down. Changed editor ID to 000SettleDown
-Added new item 000SettleDownXL. Display name: Settle Down-XL
-Added two constructible objects for Settle Down and Settle Down XL. Settle Down requires mentats, stimpack, and 2 antiseptic. Settle Down XL requires Settle Down and Bufftats
-Added Magic Effect VM_TumsMGFX that will decrease IndigestionResistance by 50 magnitude for 2 minutes. Attached script will clear indigestion flags
-New LeveledList LLI_VoreChems_VM_ for vore items. Added LL to all chem related chests
-Updated 000GainedAPerkMessage to remove references to VR Suite
-Deleted VoreRegen perk that was associated with ColdSteel models.
-Deleted abVoreRegen that was applied by VoreRegen perk
-GlobalValue 000VoreLevelPlayer not used by any function, but left in mod as deleting master values is inadvisable
-Changed out BriaSwallow enchantment for standard swallow enchantment now that Bria is referenced in swallow script. Will allow Bria to use any devour weapon now.
-VM_ComBriaTalk: deleted positive response dialogue topic for Bria Needs Nuka Acid (player voice topic 9C76_1). Deleted checks for VM_NeedsNukaAcid from all other positive response dialogue options
-TODO: Delete topics for bria and nuka acid. No longer required
-Added Formlists VM_GeneralStats, VM_PipboyTabsFilter, VM_PlayerGlobals for use with Pipboy Tabs.
-VM_PlayerGlobals is filled with globals identical to AVs in VM_GeneralStats. Prefix with 'Player'
-VM_PipboyTabsFilter is filled with globals identical to AVs in VM_GeneralStats. Prefix with 'Show'
-Added ActorValue VM_NotPred and Globals VM_PlayerNotPred and VM_ShowNotPred to filter out with Pipboy tabs when the player is not a pred. Will show this instead of stats.

Armor/Weapon Addons in ESP
-Added Vault Suit lining for swallow resistance and escape chance increase. Added to instance naming rule dn_VaultSuit using KW dn_VaultSuitLining6_VM_ +15 to Escape and Swallow resistance
-Slippery1 - Slippery; Slippery2 - Slithering Torso - +4 and +8/+3; Limbs - +2 and +4/+3
-Constrict1 - Constriction torso +5% acid damage; Constrict2 - Crushing +8%/+5% Acid/Stomach and vault suit (15%/10% acid/stomach)
-Damage1 - Damaging; Damage2 - Destroying devour - +20%/+30% to melee damage
-Swallow1 - Swallowing; Swallow2 - Gulping devour - +15/+30
-Applied Slippery1, slippery2, constrict1, and constrict2 to torso armors: Combat, DCGuard, Leather, Metal, Raider, Railroad, Synth, and VaultTec
-Applied Slippery1, and slippery2 to limb armors: Combat, Leather, Metal, Raider, and Synth

ConsumptionRegistryScript
-Changed prey handling in CSR from time based to damage based. Instead of calculating number of ticks to hold prey, damage per tick is used instead.
-Renamed TicksTillDeath to TicksTillEscape and renamed TicksTillDeathStart to TicksTillEscapeStart
-Renamed TicksThreshold to TicksTillEscapeBase
-Renamed AcidStrengh to AcidStrength. Typo correction
-Removed function CalculateTicksTillDeath(). TicksTillEscape is now handled through an actor value (TicksTillEscapePerk) added to TicksTillEscapeBase
-Changed escape logic to reflect new system. Prey will be let out under following: random # less than StomachStrength, regurgitate used, or ticks to escape has reached 0
-Escape chance for prey added to Pred Stomach Strength for escape roll
-Removed initialization calls for AcidStrength Perks
-Added function ResetTimerState(Actor akPred) to reset all timer states for prey within a particular pred. It will activate during a swallow event when the number of prey in stomach is greater than prey alive in stomach (digestion phase started already)
-Moved Swallow block bool to only occur during indigestion. No longer is set to true on regular digestion
-Fixed typo in function CarculateIndigestionChance() by renaming to CalculateIndigestionChance()
-Added 3% chance to earn large VEV crystal and 10% chance to earn small VEV crystal. Items added to prey after death, but before items moved to pred/belly container
-Added initializations for TicksTillEscapePerk, VoreExpBonus, EscapeChance in Group ActorValues
-Checks for HasHadNukaAcid on non-playercharacters and sets to 1 if already 0. Occurs during VoreEventAccept1
-Changed perk point addition to occur every 3rd level instead of every 5th level. Checks against Game.GetPlayer().GetValue(VoreLevel) instead of VoreLevelPlayer.GetValue()
-Removed VoreLevelPlayer
-Changed the way indigestion is calculated. Instead of subtracting 10/20/50 from the initial 20% chance, the total based on prey type and prey count will be multiplied by % resistance to generate final chance. For chems to work, IndRes increases, but is subtracted from 1 (1-IndigestionResistance) before it's applied
-Since IndigestionResistance can go below 0 due to chem effects, a negative value check is in place. If negative, 0 will be used.
-Added reset commands for HasBloating during pred/prey array cleanup
-Reduced indigestion amounts from prey actor types. Animals from 20 to 10, SM from 25 to 12, Ghouls from 10 to 5, robots form 30 to 15. Synths stayed at 5, but are now negated by HighIronDiet01
-Changed UpdateMod() to add Config Holotape and changed all added items to silently add. UpdateMod is called through NukaAcid or Config Holotape if console commanded in.
-Removed lines in OnTimerPerformVomit() to deal damage to prey based on number of ticks in belly
-Added damage done to pred when prey escapes and has escape damage mod greater than 0. Does not occur from using regurgitate

MCM Handler
-Deleted lines for increasing Capacity when purchasing capacity perks.
-In ThreePrey Toggle code, changed ModValue(actor, final-temp) to SetValue(actor, final). Moved SetValue() outside of If statements. Condensed If statement for checking perks to one run and if three prey enabled, multiplies final capacity by 3
-Added new perks and modified old perks with new level and SPECIAL requirements
-Added check to keep multiple ranks from showing allowing purchase out of order. Must purchase lower rank before higher rank is shown
-Commented all lines concerning bControlGroup6 and bControlGroup5. Neither property is used going forward. Control Group 5 will be controlled by global 000UpdateBool and Control Group 6 is removed
-Removed ColdSteel Vore Regen functionality due to new vore regeneration perks
-Call SyncProperties() on MCMOpen()

Swallow (Core FOVore)
-Fixed ActorTypeFeralGhoul keyword in Core FOvore Swallow MGFX (ESP side Swallow, NonLethal, and Context). Was default to none previously
-Removed Ravenous Ranks 1 through 3 from initialization.
-Added ActorValue property SwallowChance to initialization (linked in ESP to both 000SwallowMGFX and 000SwallowNonLethalMGFX)
-Swallow chance is now chance*(100+SwallowChance)/100-SwallowResist/100
-Changed debug notification to notify if player is a sex that has not had vore enabled
-Added Actor reference for Bria to allow Bria's specialty weapon to use this script instead of BriaSwallow

BriaSwallow
-Added ActorValue property SwallowChance to initialization (linked in ESP VM_BriaSwallowMGFX)
-Swallow chance is now chance*(100+SwallowChance)/100-SwallowResist/100
-Removed function for leveling Bria. Leveling now handled in FollowerLevelUpScript
-Removed AV NeedNukaAcid and perks that were for leveling only. Perks required for swallow function left in initialization
-Added AV SwallowResist

StatScript (Core FOVore)
-Added VoreXP to Player Stat Potion MGFX. Linked in ESP
-Added script property for VM_VoreCompanionStats to display current companion
-Rearranged messagebox to list prey devoured on individual lines
-Added property for linking to VM_CompanionVoreStat quest
-Calls function from VoreStatDisplayScript to check for companion's stats
-If neither companion nor player are preds, a display notice is pushed to the player

FollowerLevelUpScript
-Initial rev
-Struct to input vore perk, vore level required, special stat, and stat value
-Initialized ActorValues for all SPECIAL stats, VoreLevel, and SPECIALTY
-Initialized HasBeenCompanion faction
-Registered VoreLevelUp event
-Ignores player, checks if actor is in HasBeenCompanion faction. Then cycles through perk array, checks if perk can be added, adds perk if conditions met
-SPECIAL stats increased by 1 every 10 levels based on SPECIALTY value assigned companion
-SPECIAL increase should only occur once per 10 levels. It is possible to level up vore multiple times before vanilla levels go up. A block of SPECIALDone has been set to 1 once the SPECIAL stat goes up.

VoreRegenScript
-Initial rev
-Attached to quest VM_VoreRegenQuest
-Custom Event OnDigest will trigger script. If CurrentPred has any of the VoreRegen perks, a health pot is equipped

VorePerkAVModScript
-Initial rev
-Attached to magic effect VM_sp_VorePerkAVModMGFX
-Increases actor values for specified perks when perk is added to actor
-During Event OnEffectStart, akCaster (perk owner) has each vore perk checked for rank and what value should be for that perk. If actor has perk and value is wrong, value is set to correct value. Starts checking highest rank to lowest with If/ElseIf

Voremersion\Config.json
-Reorganized Vore Perks to include all added perks. Button description includes stat requirements for each perk. Perks are no longer hidden based on player stats as the number of perks exceeds the maximum control group allowed (31 max)
-Updated Voremersion_thicc.esp to Voremersion.esp
-Control group 5 is no longer set by script. It is set based on 000UpdateBool from FalloutVore.esm
-New line at top of Fallout Vore page to remind player they need to drink Nuka Acid to gain access to vore abilities. Switched off by Group 5
-Control group 6 used to switch off vore perks contingent on player activating via Nuka Acid
-Removed ColdSteel Regen toggle

VoreStatDisplayScript
-Initial rev
-Mostly copied from Bria's Vore stat
-Included all new perks
-During event CompanionChange, ref alias is cleared and refilled
-returns 1 if companion is a pred, and 0 if companion is not

WeightChangeScript
-Added Faction Property HasBeenCompanionFaction
-Corrected boolean check in event CompanionChange. Was previously checking akArgs[1] existed. Should have been cast as boolean. Now cast to Bool isCompanion
-Reinstituted ToggleHud to turn off companion hud during dismissal. Changed check in ToggleHud to check for HasBeenCompanionFaction when turning off HUD. Will catch HUD turn off during companion dismissal events
-Added HUD registration check to OnPlayerLoadGame event. Will start hud if HUD Framework is activated after Voremersion is initiated. Moved HUDFramework instancing to OnInit and perform check if hud is filled during OnPlayerLoadGame to ensure hud framework does not throw errors if loaded after player has begun voremersion and then adds HUDFramework to load order

NukaAcid
-Added property HasHadNukaAcid
-Sets HasHadNukaAcid to 1 for player
-Removed vore perk point addition
-removed globalvalue VoreLevelPlayer
-sets UpdateBool to 0 if this is first nuka acid drank
-Does not increase level if this is first nuka acid
-Removed notification of added perk point and levels
-changed level increase from 2 to 1
-If level would reward perk point (every 3 levels), a perk point is awarded and notification to player sent

VM_TumsScript
-Initial rev
-resets IndigestionSeverityFlag, HasBloating, and dispels indigestion spell

VM_PipboyVoreStatsScript
-Initial rev
-Updates player stats in Formlists to display as a tab in the Pipboy.
-Pipboy tabs not required for play, but is required for this function

It's getting there! I have an idea of how I want to implement the different actor types taking up different amounts of capacity, but I haven't sat down and actually coded it in. I also need to fully implement Acid Resistance. I discovered it the other day, and saw it was called out in the core script, but never actually used. So I still need to add in armor stats for it and some perks.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game