Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.4

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Little update on the prey tracker again, after a clean reinstall, a lot of my problems were fixed, including that.

Who would have thunk uh?
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fondrenave » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:56 pm

Is it possible that the errors that are occurring are from the file changes in the Data/interface folder? In 1.4.2 there is 1 file while in 1.4.4 there are 2 files that do not override the original file. If you just copy and paste the Data folder from 1.4.4 all 3 files remain in the folder.
fondrenave
New to the forum

Postby mauler158 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:19 am

fondrenave wrote:Is it possible that the errors that are occurring are from the file changes in the Data/interface folder? In 1.4.2 there is 1 file while in 1.4.4 there are 2 files that do not override the original file. If you just copy and paste the Data folder from 1.4.4 all 3 files remain in the folder.

you didn't disable the old version before installing the new one? well yes that's likely to cause issues, unless that 3rd file is from the base fallout vore mod this was built off?
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snow66 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Hey guys i'm new here
I just downloaded voremersion recently and I cant figure out what i'm supposed to find in the quest 'a hard jill to swallow'
Thanks in advance
Snow66
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:43 pm

I’ve been busy and out of town sll weekend. So i’ll try to work through this

One: i know there’s something busted in context. Sonetime between 1.4.2 and 1.4.3, all references to the main script from the script fragments broke. I re-enabled the links, but it’s obviously something deeper than that. I’ll look into it immediately

PCtronix wrote:
Carreau wrote:Enable debug mode by typing in the console “set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1” and there will be some set thin and set thicc buttons in MCM

im have those settings but like i said, i dont know how or when the body is going start to changin. i think i need other mod or ESP, i changind the settings in the " thicc " but nothing happen ( I know it can be a very stupid thing but i cant see it... )

Looksmenu has the required scripts. Make sure it’s loaded above voremersion in load order

mauler158 wrote:
paperairplaneclip wrote:Can we get some screenshots of the prey tracker I really wanna see what it looks like and for whichever reason, mine refuses to show up!

Here you go, Noticed a potential bug while taking these, the final prey devoured to reach max capacity will get regurgitated and activate the "too full" message but still take acid damage until they die at which point their body vanishes and i assume gets re-added to the belly.

That’s an odd thing to happen. Pm me script logs please. The scripting for the hud is a listener and has no bearing on the actual vore functions.

VLover552 wrote:Is there a way to move the prey tracker to a different location or disable it? Because I like it but personally I feel its a bit in the way for me otherwise it works really well.

Moving th huds is on my list. I cannot seem to make it work for the love of me, though

fondrenave wrote:Is it possible that the errors that are occurring are from the file changes in the Data/interface folder? In 1.4.2 there is 1 file while in 1.4.4 there are 2 files that do not override the original file. If you just copy and paste the Data folder from 1.4.4 all 3 files remain in the folder.

No. Internally, the old hud is removed and the new files are registered. I always have everything for this mod directly loaded in my install folder.

mauler158 wrote:

you didn't disable the old version before installing the new one? well yes that's likely to cause issues, unless that 3rd file is from the base fallout vore mod this was built off?

On start up for continuing saves, i unload and unregister the old hud and then register the new huds. It’s all automated
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby nnnddt » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:13 am

Hello guys,
After have followed the video and added some optional elements i have still two problems :
- The first is i still can't go in bria's house (i'm at the beginning of the game if it's related)
- Bellies still don't work for me. I've followed the video step by step but it's still not working for me.

Someone would have advice/hints who could explain it ?
Attachments
Sans titre.png
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:12 am

Your load order is jacked

Put all of the ESM files at top.

Then load all of the outfit files next

Then load voremersion

Then load the optional coldsteel linking files
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:44 pm

Update on the context vore issues. I can't replicate the issues that have been reported. I'm wondering if this is a coincidental F4SE issue. There is one function inside the context vore script that requires F4SE, and if F4SE fails to load, then the entire script fails to load.

I think at this point, what I need from anyone that is having issues with context to submit a script log. I only need Papyrus0.log for this.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/in ... ug_Logging

Please PM them to me, and I'll see if this is an F4SE issue or what.
Carreau
---

Postby rusticdragon20 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:19 am

Sorry if this has been posted but if I have an NPC swallow me through the context vore dialogue, is there a way for me to get regurgitated or am I stuck there until I load another save?
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby gazpig » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:01 am

Installed FO4 on a new computer, clear version, VM_v1.4.4, all mods...
1) a bug, when load the save(i have made a new one, old one deleted completely) multiple playing sound of digestion, again...
again, this noise in the start of the gameplay, on different device, different client, clear installing, new save.... maybe thats my personal curse :lol:
2) wanted to test new HUD with prey count.... and it do not work >.>
01.png

02.png
02.png (38.85 KiB) Viewed 2233 times

I do not use thicc at all right now, but turn this on for testing HUDFramework. Mod is working fine, but, prey count do not sign up :cry:
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fluffofcat » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:08 am

rusticdragon20 wrote:Sorry if this has been posted but if I have an NPC swallow me through the context vore dialogue, is there a way for me to get regurgitated or am I stuck there until I load another save?

from context you have to talk toyou predand convince them to let you out. nut the interact zone can bug toi nvisible. preventing u from talking to pred. bestthing to do is have debug enabled. type "set vm_voredebugenabled to 1" in consol commands. i allways turn it on. it can let you reset pred/prey interaction. just a warning dont overload the reset debugs nust tap them one close menu and wait for them to take effect. also the debugs are in the mcm
Fluffofcat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:16 am

gazpig wrote:Installed FO4 on a new computer, clear version, VM_v1.4.4, all mods...
1) a bug, when load the save(i have made a new one, old one deleted completely) multiple playing sound of digestion, again...
again, this noise in the start of the gameplay, on different device, different client, clear installing, new save.... maybe thats my personal curse :lol:
01.png

02.png

I do not use thicc at all right now, but turn this on for testing HUDFramework. Mod is working fine, but, prey count do not sign up :cry:

Your HUD framework isn’t working. Thicc HUD hasn’t populated any information, so that tells me something isn’t communicating to HUD framework to start updating the HUD. Prey tracker is always waiting for the player before showing/updating information.

Heck, I find it odd that thicc hud is even showing at all, because the call i use to show the hud also updates the information at the same time
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:06 am

Carreau wrote:
gazpig wrote:Installed FO4 on a new computer, clear version, VM_v1.4.4, all mods...
The attachment 01.png is no longer available

The attachment 01.png is no longer available

Your HUD framework isn’t working. Thicc HUD hasn’t populated any information, so that tells me something isn’t communicating to HUD framework to start updating the HUD. Prey tracker is always waiting for the player before showing/updating information.

Heck, I find it odd that thicc hud is even showing at all, because the call i use to show the hud also updates the information at the same time

1)one of bar was half empty/full but become empty while i could successfully take this screenshot.
2)i already ate lots of, but pery counter do not showed up

I reinstalled mods, so....
01.png
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:46 pm

Update on the context vore situation. My fix from 1.4.4 was working on my end, but I found out the real issue. I decided to be lazy and not repack the BA2 archives thinking it wouldn't be required as the scripts hadn't been touched. In reality, when I made the fix in 1.4.4, the CK updated the PEX files for Context Vore script fragments and should have been packed into the archive. So, in essence, the fix was only half done in the release copy and I couldn't replicate the issues because my computer had the full fix. KavvanShrike is testing the fix for me. Once i get the thumbs up that it worked, I'll try to get everything packaged and ready to go. Kavvan also uncovered there was an issue with the Vore Raider random event that was preventing the raiders from eating the player when requested.

Gaz, get me a script log as requested and I'll try to sort out what exactly isn't working on your end.
Carreau
---

Postby NanitheFuck » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:05 am

I'm gonna assume somewhere in this mess is the error, and I'd very much appreciate some general troubleshooting.
My Symptoms are:
Bellies are entirely purple.
No prey-stuffed belly appears after scarfing down meals.

Unrelated yet still troublesome topic: The body I built using cbbe presets and sliders does not appear in-game. Any ideas are welcome![img][image=][/image][/img]
Attachments
modloader.PNG
Please squirm on your way down, it makes your trip down easier..and makes me feel wonderful~
NanitheFuck
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:50 am

NanitheFuck wrote:I'm gonna assume somewhere in this mess is the error, and I'd very much appreciate some general troubleshooting.
My Symptoms are:
Bellies are entirely purple.
No prey-stuffed belly appears after scarfing down meals.

Unrelated yet still troublesome topic: The body I built using cbbe presets and sliders does not appear in-game. Any ideas are welcome!

Purple belly textures are due to incorrectly installed textures. In MO2, you can right click your install of Fallout Vore and choose "Open in Explorer". This will drop you into the virtual \Data folder for the mod. You should see FalloutVore.esm and FalloutVore - Main.BA2 file. The belly textures are actually in a sub folder. So, click Textures->gat->Belly to get to the proper folder and confirm there are textures there. There should be a couple named BellyArmor, a couple named BellyArmorM and one named multiprey. Hopefully all of those are in the correct place.

When you launch BodySlide in MO2, sometimes you have to tell it to output to the correct folder. I have an install video in the first post of the thread, and in it, I point BodySlide to MO2's overwrite folder. I did this based on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piuKW5L5MM0 Bodyslide is pumping out your outfits to someplace MO2 doesn't recognize. So it ends up using the default mesh (or no mesh in some cases) rather than the one you built. This would also explain your belly problem. The digestion bellies are preloaded in the BA2 archive, but the single and two prey bellies aren't.

Now, I will say that if you don't have the Nuka World DLC, you don't need to run my DLC patch. The same can go for the ColdSteel belly link file. I see you have the Snack Size version installed, but none of the armors that it supports. If you don't plan on using the coldsteel bellies, then you can simply not install those, or at least uncheck them. As for Coldsteel's SSBBW mod, you don't need to run it. It just needed to be installed so you could get the BodySlide files from it. You can uncheck it from your load order if you want. If you do want to run it, just be careful that it doesn't work with Thicc Vore and it can also cause spazzing bellies if you do end up using the Coldsteel belly option in my mod.
Carreau
---

Postby Wollffett » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:53 pm

I just installed voremersion everything works fine except I cant use concept vore it worked once than after that I will go through the whole conversation but at the end when someone is suppose to get eaten nothing happens. this happen to anyone else or is it just something with my mods
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:13 pm

There are multiple posts on this page by me acknowledging context has an issue. A fix is incoming.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:07 pm

1.4.5 is out. HOPEFULLY this fixes the majority of the context vore issues. Kavvan also helped root out some issues with the choke point quest. Something broke there as well in 1.4.3, so that's fixed now. The DLC patch for ant swarms should also be working.
Carreau
---

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:35 am

Recently installed the mod, after playing about with Fallout Vore for a while (maxed out on the perks already and then some on points), and for some reason i'm not tagged as a pred, even after drinking a Nuka Acid. Everytime i try to check via distendix it says "Neither you nor your companion are a pred", but i can still swallow others.
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game