Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.7

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:19 pm

1.4.7 is live.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby dohavocom » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:37 pm

Is it going to be difficult to upgrade from voremersion to fallout vore 3.0? I'm in the state where I want to keep playing, but since i got a new computer I'd have to install from scratch. I got the impression that you were already compiling the mods into 3.0, so i guess another important question would be is 3.0 a soon type thing or is it a ways off?
dohavocom
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:02 am

dohavocom wrote:Is it going to be difficult to upgrade from voremersion to fallout vore 3.0? I'm in the state where I want to keep playing, but since i got a new computer I'd have to install from scratch. I got the impression that you were already compiling the mods into 3.0, so i guess another important question would be is 3.0 a soon type thing or is it a ways off?

same actually lol. I wanna play fallout again now that I got my computer fixed after like half a year of it being bricked but I don't wanna if the new big version needs a new save which I'm sure it will (the major updates typically do) but I mean honestly I don't mind that much ill just play more Skyrim till its ready
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:45 am

We’re a ways off still. I have a lot of work left to do. The functional version I mentioned was jist a test to make sure the current systems stayed intact

And as far as upgrading goes, I don’t know how painful/painless it will be. I’m renaming every script, so there’s the potential that save cleaning and the like won’t be required (although cleaning will help to cutdown on save file bloat). Right now, uninstallation should be as simple as uninstalling the HUD through MCM and then uninstall through your mod manager.

But I’ll know more once I start trying to run 3.0 on my playthrough save rather than testing it on a fresh save
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby j232156 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:35 pm

Recently installed 1.4.7, and I noticed that I'm experiencing lots of stuttering/lag as soon as the digestion process starts. Everything else runs smoothly, which I find strange. I tried uninstalling 1.4.7 and reinstalling 1.4.3, the most version which I updated from, but am still experiencing this stuttering. Has anyone experienced this/found a solution?
j232156
New to the forum

Postby MenchiCutlets » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:48 am

Going through all the updates and such I really need to try a prey runthrough with this mod going, sounds like it would make the game way more difficult. xD
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Postby argdhal » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:20 pm

After a long time away with my computer being broken I think I finally managed to install and get Thicc vore getting properly working. I do have a few questions though- what should the timers be for satiety, thiccness and digestion mechanics? The default .25 minutes seems really too fast- when I first added Bria in my new game she immediately went from thicc to thin in a matter of moments, even with eating two raiders at a time.

Second question is- slightly unrelated and probably has to do more with the CBBE, Coldsteel body sliders but is there any way I can get non-slutty versions of clothing - like the default Vault Suit. Everytime I batch build for the Coldsteel bellies it gets replaced with a version with booty shorts and deep v.
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 pm

The default values should be in the minute ranges. Like 3-5 minutes. Set the timers in MCM and make sure the values are being retained.

As for the clothes, you’ll need to get a standard vault suit mod and add the coldsteel sliders in outfit studio the ones coldsteel include are based off the 2Pac slutty variants.
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:30 am

Hey Carreau. I sometimes have bug that my belly become invisible for a moment same as features added by thick vore. It's only temporal but sometimes annoying. Is there any fix or is it my pc fault? Thanks in advance
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:03 am

I made a discord. The one thing I want to be very clear about is that I don't want to be hassled for support in DMs. I don't mind helping (as my 1600 post count in the last year and a half shows), but I don't want to be slammed with help requests. I also don't RP, so please don't ask.

With that out of the way, here's the link. https://discord.gg/gfdnxUu I've also added the link to the OP.

Urielzael2 wrote:Hey Carreau. I sometimes have bug that my belly become invisible for a moment same as features added by thick vore. It's only temporal but sometimes annoying. Is there any fix or is it my pc fault? Thanks in advance

It's a known quirk of bodygen.
Carreau
---

Postby donsenor » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:07 am

So hello guys, I was doing Bria´s quest and when I went to Parson´s Creamery to locate the transponder I found no signal. Is it supossed to be like any other radio signal? In that case, my game may be bugged and I can´t go back to reset that quest´s stage, so does somebody know the transponder´s location in order for me to just go to the place? Thanks in advance guyssss.
donsenor
New to the forum

Postby Valvatorez » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:27 am

So I just tried this mod, great work btw, and everything seems to work fine so far with one exception. I don't seem to be able to activate Thicc Vore. Or rather I can activate but as soon as I leave the Mod menu it reverts back to being deactivated. All the other options like setting hotkeys or enable/disable scat work fine.
Last edited by Valvatorez on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valvatorez
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:39 am

Make sure you have LooksMenu loading correctly. The MCM coding for that feature is in the thicc vore script. If LooksMenu isn’t loaded, the thicc vore script will fail out causing the MCM controls to stop responding.
Carreau
---

Postby sharkyjr » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:33 pm

very slight issue downloaded everything but when i eat someone the belly doesnt bulge out just the noises
sharkyjr
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:38 pm

Did you build the bellies per Gat’s instructions and how I showed in the install video?
Carreau
---

Postby bearlord42 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:59 pm

So everything works now, save for one thing. The perks. When the game tells me I've gained a new vore perk, and I go to the vore settings to try and use it, it shoes me nothing. I can exit the screen and it doesn't cause a crash, but nothing else shows up and the only option I have is to exit the menu.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby Valvatorez » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:50 am

Thicc Vore still won't stay active for whatever reason. But I wanted to do clean install of Fallout 4 anyway so I guess now is the time to do that.^^
Last edited by Valvatorez on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valvatorez
New to the forum

Postby argdhal » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am

What outfit do you use for your character Carreu?
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 am

Lazman’s jumpsuit with the Pampas bomber jacket and sash. In my avatar, that was a Pampas Bodysuit. BS7 i believe
Carreau
---

Postby argdhal » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:08 pm

Thanks. I been mostly just doing dress up with my character and seeing which outfits look best with and without a belly
argdhal
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game