Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Stunlocked » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:48 pm

argdhal wrote:Having trouble with the weight gain portion of the mod. After enabling it in mod manager it turns itself off. I thought i followed the installation guide for it included in the download but I'm not sure if I missed anything- are there any common trouble shooter tips?

That's probably an FO4E issue, if some/all settings on MCM keep turning back the moment you close the menu
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:22 pm

I think this would be bothersome to ask but how far along has this update reached it's to its release? (percentage-wise like 80% or something like that)

And another curious question, I think there's a bug in terms where children have the devour weapon yet not vore anybody, I found it out by using the kid raiders mod. Is it a small glitch or a think left out? Just wondering, that's all. Might be an interesting addition though.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:Question Carreau,

Did you ever fix the stomach strength bug where it was easier for prey to escape if you had those linings? And is there a way to stop the game from disabling your abiltity to attack once you get swallowed/regurgitated?

I don't believe that has ever been reported as a bug. I also just went through all of the constricting linings, and I don't see where they would cause any kind of situation that would make it easier for prey to escape. Also, I intentionally disable player controls when swallowed. They're re-enabled when you're regurgitated. If that's happening to you, I'll need a papyrus log to determine what the cause is.

argdhal wrote:Having trouble with the weight gain portion of the mod. After enabling it in mod manager it turns itself off. I thought i followed the installation guide for it included in the download but I'm not sure if I missed anything- are there any common trouble shooter tips?

Make sure you copied the F4SE scripts into your install folder when you installed F4SE. The first thing in the FAQ is this exact situation.

dumb4588 wrote:I think this would be bothersome to ask but how far along has this update reached it's to its release? (percentage-wise like 80% or something like that)

And another curious question, I think there's a bug in terms where children have the devour weapon yet not vore anybody, I found it out by using the kid raiders mod. Is it a small glitch or a think left out? Just wondering, that's all. Might be an interesting addition though.

Gat and I intentionally exclude children from being swallowed. If they're not able to swallow anyone, I don't know what would prevent them from doing that. However, children in the mod is one of my hard lines in the sand, and I will not be adding or supporting their addition in any way shape or form.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:49 am

I can understand that for all the reasons, there's a killable children mod out there that can allow child deth and this permit them bein digested. Some add them for immersion. And I just asked because i noticed it while playing it and I thought it would be at least reasonable to report such bug.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:06 am

Carreau wrote:
Farfanuggen wrote:Question Carreau,

Did you ever fix the stomach strength bug where it was easier for prey to escape if you had those linings? And is there a way to stop the game from disabling your abiltity to attack once you get swallowed/regurgitated?

I don't believe that has ever been reported as a bug. I also just went through all of the constricting linings, and I don't see where they would cause any kind of situation that would make it easier for prey to escape. Also, I intentionally disable player controls when swallowed. They're re-enabled when you're regurgitated. If that's happening to you, I'll need a papyrus log to determine what the cause is.

I reported that bug a long time ago....looking at my posting history, it was Tue May 15, 2018 3:04 pm. This is what you responded with at the time, so I assume it's fixed.

Carreau wrote:Yeah yeah :P It's what I get for making new fancy mods and having one stat operate completely backwards from all the others. LOL

As to the weapons and attacking disabled, it happens randomly. Sometimes when I get swallowed I pop right back and with no issue. Others, I can't do anything at all. Can't draw weapons, can't attack.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby MenchiCutlets » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:21 am

I did find out the issue with a little bit of digging, turns out it was cause of using the Mod Manager 2, which was preventing MCM from overwriting the file which saves the settings for everything. At least was a simple fix.
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:21 am

Farfanuggen wrote:I reported that bug a long time ago....looking at my posting history, it was Tue May 15, 2018 3:04 pm. This is what you responded with at the time, so I assume it's fixed.

I can't remember everything. Especially something that was reported 9 months ago. It was fixed, and reported in the change log, which is always up to date in the OP of this thread. v1.1.1 fixed that bug.

Farfanuggen wrote:As to the weapons and attacking disabled, it happens randomly. Sometimes when I get swallowed I pop right back and with no issue. Others, I can't do anything at all. Can't draw weapons, can't attack.

Submit a papyrus log if it happens again.

MenchiCutlets wrote:I did find out the issue with a little bit of digging, turns out it was cause of using the Mod Manager 2, which was preventing MCM from overwriting the file which saves the settings for everything. At least was a simple fix.

MO2 is spotty with how it reacts to MCM. I included an MCM option in the installer that puts the needed INI file to allow MCM to work.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Flyingmanatee » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:20 am

Well, I'm having some trouble with the MCM, Whre It doesn't appear, even If it is shown as "Activated' on Nexus Mod Manager, I'm fully certain that I did something wrong, But I don't know what I made exactly wrong. Any help with it?
Flyingmanatee
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:55 am

Flyingmanatee wrote:Well, I'm having some trouble with the MCM, Whre It doesn't appear, even If it is shown as "Activated' on Nexus Mod Manager, I'm fully certain that I did something wrong, But I don't know what I made exactly wrong. Any help with it?

It might be F4SE again
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby VertGreenHeart » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:36 pm

I know this is a dumb question but can I install this and any other pc mods on my xbox one without Bethesda.net or I need Bethesda.net period for consoles? It's probably is so cause no console wants an AO rating but it doesn't hurt to ask (oblivion used to be rated T)
VertGreenHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:14 pm

VertGreenHeart wrote:I know this is a dumb question but can I install this and any other pc mods on my xbox one without Bethesda.net or I need Bethesda.net period for consoles? It's probably is so cause no console wants an AO rating but it doesn't hurt to ask (oblivion used to be rated T)

No. As I've stated before, you can't run F4SE on the consoles. So my mod won't work.
Carreau
---

Postby MenchiCutlets » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:50 pm

Whelp the problem came back straight away, or it didn't get solved before and it just looked like it had. I have reinstalled the main mod, I have reinstalled the script extender, I have made sure the files for the saves and mod manager and fallout 4 were not set to read only, but still no solution. Will have to try reinstalling it all in the morning.
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:31 am

Question for anyone using vorish creatures....did you just install the mod and things worked? Or does it require another one of Delt's mods? Cuz I'm kind of at a loss here...
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby LucaCola » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:00 am

Hello, I have downloaded the mod and is working perfect but I have a problem :(. I have downloaded the guide and he said for the working I need to find the nuka acid in the vore basement outside of concord but I spend a lot of time for searching it bur I never find it so anyone can help me by sending a picture of the place or something can help me.

thanks for reeding my post ^^

(sorry for my bad english, I'm french ^^)
LucaCola
New to the forum

Postby MenchiCutlets » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:35 am

Quick reinstall worked.

@Luca Cola, see below:
Attachments
ScreenShot0.png
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Postby jellman » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:13 pm

are those magazines you mentioned a while back still gonna get added in this next update?, also hows it coming along? still dealing with the camera bug with companions?
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:19 pm

jellman wrote:are those magazines you mentioned a while back still gonna get added in this next update?, also hows it coming along? still dealing with the camera bug with companions?

I'm seeing the finish line. I've got a few things to add.

Of course the magazines are in the update. I wouldn't add them, and then remove them :P
Carreau
---

Postby jellman » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:30 pm

:-D
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:59 pm

I tossed up a quick blog post. Soooo close on this.
Carreau
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:40 pm

The new update looks awesome, can't wait to try it out.

I still can't get the creatures mod to work. It just doesn't do anything for super muts or anything else.
Farfanuggen
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game