Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby dopefiend » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:05 am

i can sort-of confirm that loop bug with bugs ,bloat flies seem to trigger it for me most of the times ,sometimes roaches ,but it usually happens when eating more then 1 of them at once ,happened a few times when i was testing last time ,so simple "fix" would be just not to eat those things ,didn't happen since then :D

also thicc vore ,it works fine both for bria and mysel ,but i think the hud is acting up ,doesn't update properly ,sometimes its almost empty ,then eat something and bang your vev whatnot thinner hungrier . tho i think thats a HUDf issue not VM.

oh and a weird funny thing ,tried scat-on ,hit hotkey ,a pile o crap + a generic nora comes out ,in one of them skyrim style stagger-death animations on top of it <-can be eaten too :D :D im not using it so its not a big deal but thought id mention it anyway :D
dopefiend
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:15 am

argdhal wrote:Playing a bit more, and I've found some bugs.

One specifically deals with bugs- radroaches and bloatflies in specific. whenever I attack them with devour, in vats normally, near a body of water- like a lake or a house over a river- I get randomly teleported somewhere on the map. I'm not sure if this is because of anything to do with voremersion or just a bethesda brand bug in general though.

More specific, there's a weird quirk where sometimes after eating an enemy I won't digest as normal- I'll be caught in a digestion loop where my stomach won't return to normal shape and I'll keep getting more vore exp, and won't be able to eat new prey because of this. I've been looking for a pattern for this one since it shows up semi-infrequently but I can't really find any particular set of conditions that cause it. It'll just happen, and it always takes a bit for me to notice it has, so I'll have to go back and reload a save before it occurred.

Some more general questions and observations- I see a lot of settledown/formula v around the wasteland, but never any of the other vore related drugs. Are they supposed to spawn as well or are they craft only items?

Apart from pre-scripted predators that show up in Bria's companion quest, I don't think I've encountered any other enemy preds unless I've frenzied someone with a hunger gas grenade. Are they only supposed to pop up in certain places, or is it a case where the devour attack has a lower value so most npcs go for a different weapon in their inventory? The lack of enemy preds has made any evasion related perks/equipment sort of redundant.

I have Coldsteel's weightgain mod enabled so it's a little hard to check, but I don't think that the thicc vore is working for my pc- it works fine for Bria, I see lots of noticeable changes on her body based on the fullness meter- but I don't really notice any as dramatic effects on my character. Could there be a conflict between the weightgain and thicc vore features, and the game is defaulting to the weight gain values?

I've added the armosmith mod and want to reinstall voremersion so I can use it with the Full version. It's not showing up on my mod list for Nexus Mod Manager though- is there any specific way I can go about uninstally and reinstalling voremersion without deleting the data file?

Edit: scratch that last one, I found it- missed it the first time round because it was listed as Fallout Vore- voremersion and I thought it was the original fallout vore mod

When using melee in vats, the player can be teleported with the blitz perk. If you don’t have it, then any teleportation happening is likely a quirk of the game itself.

Settledown and formula v are in the loot tables, as are nuka acids, but the others are climited to crafting only. I may andd them to the loot tables later.

Do not use cold’s mod in conjunction with mine. It should be spelled out in the thicc vore documentation not to. His mod does not take the current weight of the actor into account when calculating weight. It tracks internally and has no upper limit. My mod tracks the current weight before calculating. It leads to the body jumping around in size a lot.

dopefiend wrote:i can sort-of confirm that loop bug with bugs ,bloat flies seem to trigger it for me most of the times ,sometimes roaches ,but it usually happens when eating more then 1 of them at once ,happened a few times when i was testing last time ,so simple "fix" would be just not to eat those things ,didn't happen since then :D

also thicc vore ,it works fine both for bria and mysel ,but i think the hud is acting up ,doesn't update properly ,sometimes its almost empty ,then eat something and bang your vev whatnot thinner hungrier . tho i think thats a HUDf issue not VM.

oh and a weird funny thing ,tried scat-on ,hit hotkey ,a pile o crap + a generic nora comes out ,in one of them skyrim style stagger-death animations on top of it <-can be eaten too :D :D im not using it so its not a big deal but thought id mention it anyway :D

I’ve asked before, and I’ll keep asking. I need a script log for this looping bug as I have not been able to replicate it.

And from the last two things you mention, you have some other big problem happening. The nora spawning is particularly odd. The mod spawns an actor to kill so you can loot it, but it shouldn’t have a model at all if I remember right.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby argdhal » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:12 am

Thanks for the clarification. I'll try and get a script for the digestion loop for you the next time it pops up.
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby TheMysteriousSadSack » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:53 pm

I have this issue where when my player eats and digests some npc my game will stutter ever 2 or so seconds until they're done digesting. Is this an issue with my rig or a bad install?
TheMysteriousSadSack
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:35 pm

More than likely it's your computer.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby xzoozm » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:43 am

I assume I must've done something wrong, but I don't seem to get any vore xp when I devour someone and all the stats other than vore level in the added tab show 0.
I've also been having the loop in thicc vore that has been mentioned a couple times recently, it happens pretty consistently when I eat another enemy while I'm still digesting a previous victim.
I loaded a save and spawned a few raiders to attempt to replicate the issue, which I did. From those few minutes the log is over 80,000 lines long so...
https://mega.nz/#!xcckHa5b!UecEI-VXcdzz ... _hKP-Dt5r4
There's a lot of assigning and checking for 'None' going on, which doesn't seem ideal.
xzoozm
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Something is wrong with your install. Make sure you aren't using any of the alpha mods I made for Thicc Vore (it doesn't appear that you are), or any of the Fallout Vore patches I made and linked in the Beta 2.0 thread. After that, I'd verify there aren't any old vore scripts sitting in your \data\script folder (they will have the file extension .pex)
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:18 am

argdhal wrote:Playing a bit more, and I've found some bugs.

One specifically deals with bugs- radroaches and bloatflies in specific. whenever I attack them with devour, in vats normally, near a body of water- like a lake or a house over a river- I get randomly teleported somewhere on the map. I'm not sure if this is because of anything to do with voremersion or just a bethesda brand bug in general though.

More specific, there's a weird quirk where sometimes after eating an enemy I won't digest as normal- I'll be caught in a digestion loop where my stomach won't return to normal shape and I'll keep getting more vore exp, and won't be able to eat new prey because of this. I've been looking for a pattern for this one since it shows up semi-infrequently but I can't really find any particular set of conditions that cause it. It'll just happen, and it always takes a bit for me to notice it has, so I'll have to go back and reload a save before it occurred.

The first bug you mentioned is a well known vanilla bug called punch-warping. It is usually performed by cancelling out of a melee, usually unarmed, before the game's pathfinding can figure out how to close the distance in VATS then the next time you perform a melee in VATS it teleports you to the previous VATS location. At times it seems random because if you do this in an interior, the game keeps track of your coordinates for interior instances and translates them to the world coordinates. This happens often to me even with larger prey when I cancel out of VATS after a successful swallow.

The second bug you mentioned also happens to me quite frequently. I believe it is caused by eating another prey while the previous is already digesting. It mostly happens to me when I eat multiple corpses and I eat the later one shortly after digestion has already started on the previous. I have no recollection of this happening to me when I eat live prey but I will definitely be keeping an eye out.

[For some reason our logging system is messed up, but if we can get that working again, then we will be sure to upload our script log the next time it happens to us.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby xzoozm » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:36 am

Well, I uninstalled all the vore stuff, started a new game without it and saved after leaving the vault. I reinstalled it and gave myself an acid, spawned a raider, ate him and once I digested him I got exp. I didn't think that installing a mod before leaving the vault would make that much of a difference, but apparently that was the issue.
I'll play a bit and see if I have the looping issue, but that was avoidable for me before so it's not a big deal either way.

Thank you for helping me, confirming that it was indeed a bad install. :D
xzoozm
New to the forum

Postby lyingunderfire » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:16 am

xzoozm wrote:Well, I uninstalled all the vore stuff, started a new game without it and saved after leaving the vault. I reinstalled it and gave myself an acid, spawned a raider, ate him and once I digested him I got exp. I didn't think that installing a mod before leaving the vault would make that much of a difference, but apparently that was the issue.
I'll play a bit and see if I have the looping issue, but that was avoidable for me before so it's not a big deal either way.

Thank you for helping me, confirming that it was indeed a bad install. :D

This was my problem for a while. Fallout Vore is the only mod so far I have to turn off the plugin before I leave the vault. Within the Fallout Vore 2.0 page on the original post it explicitly says to turn it off before leaving the vault, but sometimes I forget as this is the only mod I have installed that I have to do this for. If you are using a mod manager, then you do not have to uninstall the vore mods before starting a new game and reinstall them after leaving the vault. You should be able to disable the plugin then enable it after leaving.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:54 am

I don’t know what the issue is with starting the mod prior to leaving the vault. Gat wanted it off because of the inventory reset ievent that occurs in the cryo pod that deletes the holotape. Mechanically speakong, I don’t know why the scripts would shit on themselves with it enabled st the start.
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:45 am

Carreau wrote:I don’t know what the issue is with starting the mod prior to leaving the vault. Gat wanted it off because of the inventory reset ievent that occurs in the cryo pod that deletes the holotape. Mechanically speakong, I don’t know why the scripts would shit on themselves with it enabled st the start.

I think using an alternate start mod would fix that
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:47 am

jrloken wrote:I think using an alternate start mod would fix that

Maybe. It makes sense to me that relying on inventory items wouldn’t work, but scripts and what not shouldn’t have a total breakdown to the point that they’re rejecting properties. It’s something I’ll look into since it’s inconsistent, but I guess for now, I would caution people to enable the mod after they exit the vault.
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:54 pm

I have some question

First, I already installed the Voremension properly, atleast I hope so. But after I spawn the Nuca Acid and drink it, nothing happened. And in the MCM still stating "You're not a pred yet, try drinking Nuka Acid" or something like that.
Should I try make a new save? Can anyone help me?
Thank you very much.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby xzoozm » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:25 am

mazdab wrote:I have some question

First, I already installed the Voremension properly, atleast I hope so. But after I spawn the Nuca Acid and drink it, nothing happened. And in the MCM still stating "You're not a pred yet, try drinking Nuka Acid" or something like that.
Thank you very much.

Drinking a Nuka Acid should give you a bunch of items; Devour weapon, Devour Friendly weapon, a bunch of aid items that you may or may not need depending on setting in the mcm. From my experience the mcm and vore tab (if you installed that) won't count you as a pred until you actually eat someone/something which you can now do with the devour weapon.

As my own followup question, I'm not really sure what to do with Nuka Acid after I've had it to start. I know it can be used for companions which I will probably do later on, but is it otherwise just a buff?
xzoozm
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:14 pm

mazdab wrote:I have some question

Thank you very much.

When you drink the nuka acid, are you getting ANY kind of message in the top left? If all else fails, you can always use the console command "player.setav VM_HasHadNukaAcid 1" and that will fix advance you to being able to vore.

xzoozm wrote:Drinking a Nuka Acid should give you a bunch of items; Devour weapon, Devour Friendly weapon, a bunch of aid items that you may or may not need depending on setting in the mcm. From my experience the mcm and vore tab (if you installed that) won't count you as a pred until you actually eat someone/something which you can now do with the devour weapon.

As my own followup question, I'm not really sure what to do with Nuka Acid after I've had it to start. I know it can be used for companions which I will probably do later on, but is it otherwise just a buff?

The only time you need to nom on someone for registration into something is Thicc Vore.

Nuka Acid gives a 5 minute buff to vore stats now. It's more useful now than just for adding levels, especially after I added in MCM debug options for quick leveling.
Carreau
---

Postby Kavvanshrike » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:54 pm

HC_ManagerScript might be important for horizon. If you need to make it compatible.
Loving all of Bria and looking forward to learning more about what she does about Shannon and Vicky in future installments.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby MellowYellow » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:51 am

I'm not completely sure how to phrase this, but I've been having this problem where the coldsteel belly only appears on one model and no other bellies will appear. Doesn't matter if they're coldsteel or not, none other than that one outfit has a belly, the rest are just blank. The other outfits still digest and make sloshing noises when you move, but you can't see bellies on them.
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:31 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:HC_ManagerScript might be important for horizon. If you need to make it compatible.
Loving all of Bria and looking forward to learning more about what she does about Shannon and Vicky in future installments.

I'll have to see what I can do about Horizon. It looks like they included a custom HC_ManagerScript, BUT the mod doesn't have the source code available. I'll have to decompile it and then parse it to see what exactly is different. It would have been nice if they had included the source to make other modder's lives easier. I based a lot of what I'm going to do going forward on whether or not Neanka had a patch for the survival stat widget. He doesn't have one for Horizon, but I'll definitely try to include it as an option since it is pretty popular. Thankfully, Frost doesn't make any changes to the survival mechanics.

MellowYellow wrote:I'm not completely sure how to phrase this, but I've been having this problem where the coldsteel belly only appears on one model and no other bellies will appear. Doesn't matter if they're coldsteel or not, none other than that one outfit has a belly, the rest are just blank. The other outfits still digest and make sloshing noises when you move, but you can't see bellies on them.

If you intended to have the outfits that are showing no belly to have a coldsteel belly, then you didn't generate the models with Build Morphs checked. If you didn't intend for those outfits to have coldsteel bellies, then you probably installed the wrong coldsteel optional file, ie you installed the 2Pac version but don't use 2Pac outfits.
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:09 am

jrloken wrote:
Carreau wrote:I don’t know what the issue is with starting the mod prior to leaving the vault. Gat wanted it off because of the inventory reset ievent that occurs in the cryo pod that deletes the holotape. Mechanically speakong, I don’t know why the scripts would shit on themselves with it enabled st the start.

I think using an alternate start mod would fix that

I use the basic version of "Start Me Up" and that does not fix this issue. Maybe the main version of the mod works but I do not care too much about those options.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game