Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby gazpig » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:06 am

when I load my save, in the beginning, when I see the location and can walk the game plays sound of digest(or similar) lots of times(belly is empty) and more I play - more sounds, like about 4-5 playing at the same time with a ping about 5-20ms. Right now it's about 50-60 sounds and it's plays about in a minute. but after that everything is ok.
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby mazdab » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:43 am

Carreau wrote:I don't know. That's a new one. You can try to set the stage for pickup in her quest VM_COMBria

Again, you'll need the first four of your install's RefID by typing "help VM_ 4" into the console. Then type "setstage ####0F9A 80" where #### is your install's first four of the RefID.

But I already finish her quest..

BTW, is dismissing her to other than Vore Basement makes her buggy? I dismiss her to both Red Rocket and Home Plate and she still won't answer me
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:54 am

dumb4588 wrote:Sorry to bother you but now my coldsteel pred bellies are not showing up, but the SBWWG mod works though... What may be the problem?

I explicitly state don't use Cold's mod. His weight gain is in direct conflict with how I handle body sliders. You only need his mod for the bellies.

gazpig wrote:when I load my save, in the beginning, when I see the location and can walk the game plays sound of digest(or similar) lots of times(belly is empty) and more I play - more sounds, like about 4-5 playing at the same time with a ping about 5-20ms. Right now it's about 50-60 sounds and it's plays about in a minute. but after that everything is ok.

That's a new one. It sounds like something happening in your game engine. Does this only occur with voremersion? If you disable voremersion, does it continue to happen?

mazdab wrote:
Carreau wrote:I don't know. That's a new one. You can try to set the stage for pickup in her quest VM_COMBria

Again, you'll need the first four of your install's RefID by typing "help VM_ 4" into the console. Then type "setstage ####0F9A 80" where #### is your install's first four of the RefID.

But I already finish her quest..

BTW, is dismissing her to other than Vore Basement makes her buggy? I dismiss her to both Red Rocket and Home Plate and she still won't answer me

VM_COMBria is not her quest. That's the controller quest for picking up and dismissing as well as tracking relationship conversations. All companions have a similar quest (COMCait, COMPiper, etc) She's plugged into the vanilla companion system, so if you have something that is modifying the vanilla companion system, then it will affect her.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:17 am

VM_COMBria is not her quest. That's the controller quest for picking up and dismissing as well as tracking relationship conversations. All companions have a similar quest (COMCait, COMPiper, etc) She's plugged into the vanilla companion system, so if you have something that is modifying the vanilla companion system, then it will affect her.

Yea, you're right. It's working. Thanks BTW
I don't really know what mod caused this problem. As far as I know I think it's because Home Plate mod made by aloot, making Home Plate one of the destination for companion to go dismissed. And that mod didn't need additional mods for getting it to works.

EDIT:

Oof yeah, the Aloot's Home Plate mod is probably the one making it buggy, I just read the comment section on Nexus. But tbh I didn't really add any mods that can alter vanilla settlements. Ah well, I'll use console command.
Thanks a lot Carreau
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:44 am

Aloot's mod is a settlement mod, so unless it's causing issues with other companions, it shouldn't be the cause of the issue you had with Bria. The list of places you can send a companion is just a form list populated by the game based on if you own that particular settlement.

more than likely, something got her factioning out of sync, which is what the companions use to initiate the pick up dialogue
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Carreau wrote:Aloot's mod is a settlement mod, so unless it's causing issues with other companions, it shouldn't be the cause of the issue you had with Bria. The list of places you can send a companion is just a form list populated by the game based on if you own that particular settlement.

more than likely, something got her factioning out of sync, which is what the companions use to initiate the pick up dialogue

So what am I supposed to do, reinstall? If so what's spesific part should I reinstall?
I really didn't want to get through with the hassle of installing Voremension, Coldsteelj's belly mesh, and Fallout Vore 2.0 again tbh..
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby cheese130 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Carreau wrote:
Excellent!

The fix right now would be to use the reset I added to MCM. Turn on debug mode by typing "Set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1" in the console and you should get a button at the very bottom of the Fallout Vore MCM tab to reset. Once it resets, you should be good to go.

fixed it by loading older save but its nice to see i was helpful in this :D
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:44 pm

So all I need to do is uncheck the weightgain.esp in nexus?
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:08 pm

dumb4588 wrote:So all I need to do is uncheck the weightgain.esp in nexus?

yes
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:21 pm

I done that and i still dont see the pred bellies but the default. Anything else i should try? Here's what i have for nexus for context.
Attachments
Screenshot (4).png
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Did you turn on the MCM option?
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:50 pm

Carreau wrote:
gazpig wrote:when I load my save, in the beginning, when I see the location and can walk the game plays sound of digest(or similar) lots of times(belly is empty) and more I play - more sounds, like about 4-5 playing at the same time with a ping about 5-20ms. Right now it's about 50-60 sounds and it's plays about in a minute. but after that everything is ok.

That's a new one. It sounds like something happening in your game engine. Does this only occur with voremersion? If you disable voremersion, does it continue to happen?

Yes, and it plays only sounds from voremension. And more i play in my save, then longer that noise become. After quick travel or after loading location while I play - it not happen, only after loading save
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Yes, I even checked if turning it off and on would do something, I'm just rummaging through the files to see if there's something wrong still there.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:03 pm

I don't know, Gaz. That's a totally isolated issue for you since it sounds more like it's an issue with your Fallout 4.

dumb4588 wrote:Yes, I even checked if turning it off and on would do something, I'm just rummaging through the files to see if there's something wrong still there.

And you spawned new copies of the armors?
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:09 pm

I'm not sure I dont see copies, if i have to i will uninstall and reinstall fallout 4 to make this work. Sounds good? Thankfully i backed it up before all my shinanigens.
Last edited by dumb4588 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:12 pm

dumb4588 wrote:I'm not sure I dont see copies, if i have to i will uninstall and reinstall fallout 4 to make this work. Sounds good?

You don't need to do all of that. If the armor existed in game before you activated Voremersion_coldsteel.esp, then the armor won't have the proper keyword and the default belly will show. Only copies of the armor created after Voremersion_coldsteel.esp is activated will have the proper keyword.
Carreau
---

Postby Dusty » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:28 pm

A step by step how to video might be a good idea to upload with this many hiccups with trying to download and install this mod.
Vore Code: VC_3.0_55599995119599999955995_99599959519599999511995_91999595559995_596715519571995911555995599997555_1
Dusty
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:31 pm

I don't do videos. That's why I included guides with the download.
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:43 pm

I'll do one more shot, how do you make copies of the armors?
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Craft them if they can be crafted, or use console commands to add a new copy to your inventory.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game