Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Hcam » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:24 am

Hello, I want to ask a question about this mod.
Let me explain my case.

I never played fallout 4 or any previous fallout before (just skyrim), but maybe I would like to test fallout 4 and (of course) play sometimes with vore mods.
So, here is the thing. I'm only into male preds, I've seen gameplays of the game and the mod working, and the default male body is shaved, clean, smooth. Obviously, the vorebelly is the shaved, clean, smooth too.
I don't like it, to see everyone so clean, smooth and shaved in a post-apocaliptic world. I would like the male body to be hairy, similar to the one in Skyrim (and the vorebelly, similiar to the male vore-belly of the vore mods of that game).
I know it is easy to replace the default male body with another one, but I don't know if it will work properly with the vore mod, it would be a problem for me since I don't have a lot of experience modding.

So my questions are:
It is posible to change the default vore-belly for one similar to the one in skyrim?
If answer is yes, it is simple/easy or will require a lot of work/experience with modding?

And you don't have to extend with you answer, after all, I don't have the game yet. If it is posible I can research for it later or ask for help in a discord channel.
Thank you for you attention.
Hcam
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:09 am

It’s not a simple thing.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby sean3022 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:50 pm

I don't know it is a bug or something. I dismiss Bria and send her to Gary's Garden, and she just disappear. I waiting for her about two days in the game, and she doesn't appear.
sean3022
New to the forum

Postby Kazamov » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:18 am

Context vore doesn't seem to work for me, I tried giving a settler a nuka acid and she just drank it. The same goes for my character, unable to have anyone sit in their belly.
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:52 am

make sure my mod is loadednear the bottom of your load order. Jrloken has a mod that added a bottlecap collector to nuka acid, and if that loads after mine, it’ll prevent nuka acid from doing what I intend

sean3022, more than likely you have an issue with the follower system. You can use console commands to find her though. ##0075B0 is her refID. The ## is your specific install code. You can find it by typing on the console ‘help vm_ 4’ and looking for anything voremersion related. They’ll all start with the same 2 digit code.

Then you can type ‘prid ##0075B0’ to make her the selected target and then ‘moveto player’ to move her to you
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby sean3022 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:01 am

Carreau wrote:make sure my mod is loadednear the bottom of your load order. Jrloken has a mod that added a bottlecap collector to nuka acid, and if that loads after mine, it’ll prevent nuka acid from doing what I intend

sean3022, more than likely you have an issue with the follower system. You can use console commands to find her though. ##0075B0 is her refID. The ## is your specific install code. You can find it by typing on the console ‘help vm_ 4’ and looking for anything voremersion related. They’ll all start with the same 2 digit code.

Then you can type ‘prid ##0075B0’ to make her the selected target and then ‘moveto player’ to move her to you

Thanks a lot~~
sean3022
New to the forum

Postby Kazamov » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:10 am

Carreau wrote:make sure my mod is loadednear the bottom of your load order. Jrloken has a mod that added a bottlecap collector to nuka acid, and if that loads after mine, it’ll prevent nuka acid from doing what I intend

Tried that, still same result as before. It's as low as I could get it, only plugins that are after it are armor plugins and DLC patch plugins that's related to this mod.
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:47 am

And your F4SE is completely up to date? The game recently updated like a week ago. So, if you let it update and didn't catch that F4SE needed to update, lots of things can be broken.
Carreau
---

Postby Kazamov » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:15 pm

It is, I'm trying a fresh reinstall of the game and mods. I'll see how I go from there
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby sean3022 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Bria returned!!! But she always say she can't swallow thing if her stomach like that, and she didn't eat anything or anyone.
sean3022
New to the forum

Postby Kazamov » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:57 am

I managed to get it working, turns out I didn't have context turned on in the settings.
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogrir » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:38 am

So I know I'm doing something wrong here, maybe someone can help figure it out, because I have yet to. Just want to say, I did watch the installation tutorial, however as I use Vortex, there are some steps that I don't think I can do or understand the reasoning (like setting the Waster Armor slide to an overwrite folder in MO2), but I did the best I could.

1) I've tried setting the Bodyslide files for the Waster armor, setting everything like in the video, and it seems to work alright, but when wearing it the breasts are flat and stretched and hovering around. Not into the horizon, just out of whack. Not sure what's going on with that. Although I never see the shirt stretching over the stomach like in the image in OP.

2) I also tried installing the Bodyslide files for the Coldsteel bellies, and setting the same for those to 0 and building morphs, but whenever they show up in-game they're all at maximum weight and size. I have absolutely no idea why this happens and it doesn't with the Waster set.

3) Lastly, it seems as if the Thicc function of this mod isn't functioning. No matter how many I consume, it seems to just sit at around the 20-25% mark of the bar.
EDIT: Disregard this point, it was just much slower and took more noms than Devourment did, which is what I'm used to.

Apologies if these are vague or dumb mistakes on my part, but at least those are easily fixed. Haven't done heavy FO4 modding in a few years.
Mogrir
New to the forum

Postby ikill12345 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:23 am

Hi there, so I tried and used every step you did in the video, but I still have this same problem:
Note: I don't have any DLCs, so I disabled anything related to that, don't worry.

-As far as I can tell, all the mods work fine for me (MCM, voremersion, Fallout Vore, CBBE (I disabled nude cause not my preference, don't know if it affects the problem), Looks Menu, HUDFramework, Pipboy Tabs, basically all the required mods for me able to be the pred) Since I can swallow raiders fine, and it "shows" in the hub, however the bellies or "meshes" are either invisible or not existent.

I am very sure the problem lies somewhere with the BodySlide cause that's the source of it, so I thought maybe the mod didn't install properly, so I tried it again with the reinstallation, but that wasn't the issue. My 2nd attempt was maybe I didn't install "all" the models, but that wouldn't be the real problem since I am only using one armor, and it is the WasterArmor, and I already have that in my Mod Organizer 2. My 3rd attempt was maybe I didn't follow the steps correctly? While I know that would definitely be the issue, but here is what got me confused: In the OP of the Fallout Vore, it was mentioned in the installation to create a body and save the present for later. However, in the video, it was never used, but it still worked fine. So I tried both ways, and still nothing. Then I thought maybe the files weren't there, so I checked the Mod Organizer's Overwrite folder, and I saw the meshes folder, and it had all the files like the one in the video, and the "output" should be that the overwrite, correct?

I checked the guides, believe me on that, but I still don't know where am I screwing up, I feel like the solution is right under my nose, but I still need some help :cry:
ikill12345
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:35 am

when you generate your waster armor bodylslide, is "vore prey belly" one of the many sliders on the list before you generated the mesh?
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby ikill12345 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:07 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:when you generate your waster armor bodylslide, is "vore prey belly" one of the many sliders on the list before you generated the mesh?

3 Types, there is the one prey, two prey, and multiple prey, so to answer your question, I would say yes.
ikill12345
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:28 am

okay not what i meant but if those bellies are already built all i can think of from the top of my head is that coldsteel option should definitely be turned off if it already isn't, if that ain't the issue you might be better off joining the voremersion discord and sorting through it on there instead of waiting hours to get a response here.
Last edited by Kavvanshrike on Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby ikill12345 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:30 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:okay not what i meant but if those bellies are already built all i can think of from the top of my head is that coldsteel option should definitely be turned off if it already isn't

Oh, why should I turn it off if its part of the mod pack?
ikill12345
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:47 am

have you downloaded coldsteel's weight gain mod?
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby ikill12345 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:01 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:have you downloaded coldsteel's weight gain mod?

yup
ikill12345
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:56 am

okay that complicates things, it could be a lot of things, could be you're using coldsteels latest waster armor which is borked(i recommend overwriting it with dreadnoughtcommander's high poly conversion), could be the nude body you've chosen to use doesn't have the vore sliders you need. See that list of ssbbw stuff in the image, some of that needs to be on whatever mesh you build when you're unclothed (don't 100% that vore prey belly slider just using that as an example of what the outfit needs to be able to do, everything above the words 'Full Body' should be 0%)
Attachments
eg.png
Kavvanshrike
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game