Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby Carreau » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Bodyslide is probably outputting to an incorrect folder then
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby argdhal » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:36 pm

No, I think it's in the right folder- steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide. I'll double check to make sure that I have it set up right in the Mod Manager. Thank you for the advice by the way. I know this problem has probably come up before and it's pretty great that you're willing to trouble shoot for me.

Dumb question- when I'm adjusting things in Bodyslider, do I need to be on a particular outfit/body?
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:42 am

It can be in the right folder, but you need to make sure that each file you're building is outputting to the correct data\meshes folder. In some cases I've seen where bodyslide was outputting to something like data\data\meshes. If you've got blown up people in the world, that's more than likely not the case, but it's more of a "you never know".

When you're making adjustments in bodyslide, you have to be on an outfit that has the slders you want to change. That's why I tend to go with the outfit that has ALL of cold's sliders because he defaults them to 100.

So, say I batch build all of his files but I used something from Pampas as the outfit I directly built. Pampas doesn't have the latest sliders like SSBBW3, SSBBW2 Boob growth, SSBBW2 butt growth, or SSBBW2 to CBBE (I call that one the inverse slider). They default to 100, so while the pampas set I'm building might look right and generate right, any outfit that has the new sliders on it will have those at 100.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:46 am

But yeah, I suppose I'll just wait for the next F4SE update?
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby argdhal » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Any recommendation on a body/outfit to use that has all the different sliders? Also, do you have a Kofi or Patreon?

Edit: I followed your advice and figured out a good body/outfit to use. Everything runs perfectly now. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this mod.
Last edited by argdhal on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby jellman » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:43 pm

so whats planned for the next update? if that isnt too much info to ask
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAQuinn » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:41 am

>Wow it comes with a follower? Let's see what their personality is like-

>Hates being nice to Dogmeat
>Hates generosity

Well that's different lol
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:14 am

JustAQuinn wrote:>Wow it comes with a follower? Let's see what their personality is like-

>Hates generosity

There's a mod that makes the companion never lose points when you do something they dislike, also kind of helps with other companions generally hating you swallowing random non-hostile NPCs
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:57 am

argdhal wrote:Any recommendation on a body/outfit to use that has all the different sliders? Also, do you have a Kofi or Patreon?

Edit: I followed your advice and figured out a good body/outfit to use. Everything runs perfectly now. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this mod.

I don't take donations. This is all out of my love of the game and the community :)

jellman wrote:so whats planned for the next update? if that isnt too much info to ask

I posted a few pages back the updated patch notes for the next release, but basically the next update has a rebalance to the XP system, some new scat functionality to change up the models, companion leveling was completely changed (matches the player when a pred, otherwise all companions use the same XP/level pool), Piper being implemented to the SAV system, Vore Survival update to apply directly to the vanilla food pool, and some backend QoL changes

JustAQuinn wrote:>Wow it comes with a follower? Let's see what their personality is like-

>Hates generosity

Why you helpin' her food? LOL
Carreau
---

Postby argdhal » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:57 pm

I've been playing the mod pretty much all weekend and I really love what it does. You've really covered almost everything mechanically that could be wanted from a vore roleplaying perspective. I'm really looking forward to future updates, and hope in the future we see additional story elements. I'd love to find out more about the origins of the stomach teleporter, VEV, and nuka acid. I'm sure you probably already have ideas, some of which I might not have noticed/found, but it would be great to find out more about the scientist who created all this initially. I imagine the stomach teleporter came first, probably by accident, and once the scientist was stuck with something normally indigestible in her gut she developed Nuka acid as a way to get rid of it without wrecking her insides without realizing the other effects it would create.
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:10 am

I’ve bounced back and forth between vore being a vault experiment or something created by a more recent mad scientist.
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:52 am

Carreau wrote:I’ve bounced back and forth between vore being a vault experiment or something created by a more recent mad scientist.

I think it'd be cool if the vore basement hid an elevator to an underground lab with a bunch of lore explaining everything to do with vore in fallout 4 and why we've never heard of vore being a thing in the wasteland up until now.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:49 am

So im ive been playing for a while and ive hit the max for prey, is there anyway to change max prey?
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:18 pm

jrloken wrote:
Carreau wrote:I’ve bounced back and forth between vore being a vault experiment or something created by a more recent mad scientist.

I think it'd be cool if the vore basement hid an elevator to an underground lab with a bunch of lore explaining everything to do with vore in fallout 4 and why we've never heard of vore being a thing in the wasteland up until now.

I have this whole idea that vicky discovered either an old experiment or she discovered an exiled institute scientist that was messing with fev. Either or, the idea will be that the discovery was recent.
Carreau
---

Postby argdhal » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:27 pm

Will we get more of an intro with Bria in the future? Her dialogue seems to indicate we find her in the middle of a fight
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby gh0stb0y3 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:40 am

I am going to take the liberty to leave what i typed up in the weight gain mod's comments as well, to perhaps help out a few folks.
So, i found the hard way that if you put the weight gain mod into Mod Organizer and try to make a preset, bodyslide will throw errors.
The standard way to fix this normally is to not use Mod Organizer for the coldsteel bodies, but instead extracting CBBE and the bodies directly into your data directory.
I found that rather annoying, since then you couldn't just 'turn it off' so to say, but when you tried to build presets, it would loose it's slippers! That's no good!
So i wrote this little ditty up, keeping it universal so it can be posted around to any body-slide altering mod that relies on presets.

Saving Bodyslide Presets while using Mod Organizer (Or similar applications)

When using Mod Organizer, you 'trick' any programs you launch from it into thinking there are files in places that they are not.
This way, your original file locations remain clean, and it produces less conflicts when removing mods. Handy!
However, this does cause a small problem in Bodyslide, when you use it for mods that change body types, models or sliders.
Namely, when you try to make and save a preset, it will fail to save it, because it relies on writing a file based on files that are not there. Confusing, i know, but there is a solution.

Your Mod Organizer saves mods in it's folders in a different location than the actual game. To make the preset function properly, it needs to be saved there, not in the actual game folder.
To achieve this, navigate to the folder where your mods are saved. (For Mod Organizer, this is "USER\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout4\mods") And go into the mod that adds the sliders or body that you want to edit.
In this folder, navigate to "Tools/Bodyslide/SliderPresets". You may need to make the "SliderPresets" folder yourself.
Now keep this folder handy. You'll need the address of it soon.

Now, launch Bodyslide via Mod Organizer. You'll find that if you launch it directly from it's executable, none of the mod-added options or files are there. This is where that 'Mod organizer tricking the program' comes in.
In the search bar, choose the group for your mod, and make the presets as normal. Then it comes time to save.
Hit "Save As..." and choose the groups to include in this preset.
Now here's where it usually goes wrong. If you were to just hit "Save" on the browser that pops up, it'll give you an error. So don't do that yet.
Instead, copy the address of the folder you made before (the "Tools/Bodyslide/SliderPresets" one in your mod folder) and paste it in the address bar.
NOW hit "Save", and watch the magic happen!

What you have done now, is that you saved the preset with the files that the preset is for. It no longer has Bodyslide looking to save data in a place where it actually isn't.
When you launch the game through Mod Organizer now, it places this new preset file right where it should be in the file structure of the game. For all intents and purposes, it exists.
Once you have Saved your preset, you can continue as normal, Batch-building the relevant models in the group with your preset there, and it should all work just fine.
gh0stb0y3
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:28 am

Excellent write up! I, myself, don’t add my clothing mods to the game with MO2 specifically because I began installing mods manually and it would be too hard to switch over at this point. Should I ever reinstall, this will be super helpful. Thanks!
Carreau
---

Postby gh0stb0y3 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Glad i could be of service then! And if you so wish, i can quickly type it up in an even more comprehensive step-by-step guide in a google doc so you can pop that in the mod description or something. Might help a few folks out there out, in the long run!
gh0stb0y3
New to the forum

Postby argdhal » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:24 am

Playing a bit more, and I've found some bugs.

One specifically deals with bugs- radroaches and bloatflies in specific. whenever I attack them with devour, in vats normally, near a body of water- like a lake or a house over a river- I get randomly teleported somewhere on the map. I'm not sure if this is because of anything to do with voremersion or just a bethesda brand bug in general though.

More specific, there's a weird quirk where sometimes after eating an enemy I won't digest as normal- I'll be caught in a digestion loop where my stomach won't return to normal shape and I'll keep getting more vore exp, and won't be able to eat new prey because of this. I've been looking for a pattern for this one since it shows up semi-infrequently but I can't really find any particular set of conditions that cause it. It'll just happen, and it always takes a bit for me to notice it has, so I'll have to go back and reload a save before it occurred.

Some more general questions and observations- I see a lot of settledown/formula v around the wasteland, but never any of the other vore related drugs. Are they supposed to spawn as well or are they craft only items?

Apart from pre-scripted predators that show up in Bria's companion quest, I don't think I've encountered any other enemy preds unless I've frenzied someone with a hunger gas grenade. Are they only supposed to pop up in certain places, or is it a case where the devour attack has a lower value so most npcs go for a different weapon in their inventory? The lack of enemy preds has made any evasion related perks/equipment sort of redundant.

I have Coldsteel's weightgain mod enabled so it's a little hard to check, but I don't think that the thicc vore is working for my pc- it works fine for Bria, I see lots of noticeable changes on her body based on the fullness meter- but I don't really notice any as dramatic effects on my character. Could there be a conflict between the weightgain and thicc vore features, and the game is defaulting to the weight gain values?

I've added the armosmith mod and want to reinstall voremersion so I can use it with the Full version. It's not showing up on my mod list for Nexus Mod Manager though- is there any specific way I can go about uninstally and reinstalling voremersion without deleting the data file?

Edit: scratch that last one, I found it- missed it the first time round because it was listed as Fallout Vore- voremersion and I thought it was the original fallout vore mod
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:01 am

argdhal wrote:Apart from pre-scripted predators that show up in Bria's companion quest, I don't think I've encountered any other enemy preds unless I've frenzied someone with a hunger gas grenade. Are they only supposed to pop up in certain places, or is it a case where the devour attack has a lower value so most npcs go for a different weapon in their inventory? The lack of enemy preds has made any evasion related perks/equipment sort of redundant.

If you want to encounter npc preds on your travels then my mod has you covered.
Link in my signature.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game