Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby cheese130 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:47 am

so i was bored (and drunk) and i decided to mess around with console commands
at some point i spawned a bunch of flying ant swarms and used "kah" (kill all enemies in the area) command on them to ctd me out of the game, well to my suprise it didn't ctd and i was able to swallow and digest them normally afterwards
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:53 am

Very intersting! I was able to repeat CTD by using kill and killessential. Maybe it’s only a direct kill command that causes it to happen?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:59 am

Carreau wrote:Very intersting! I was able to repeat CTD by using kill and killessential. Maybe it’s only a direct kill command that causes it to happen?

it appears to be that way
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:03 am

I could work around the ant swarms, but it would require DLC dependency since there’s no easy test otherwise.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:07 am

Carreau wrote:I could work around the ant swarms, but it would require DLC dependency since there’s no easy test otherwise.

went back and tested it again and the results were that when i kill them with "kah" command im able to swallow and digest them normally but when i kill them the normal way (guns and bullets) and try to swallow it ctd's
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:11 am

They’re just problematic I guess. I always figured the CTD was related to their death animation not rectifying with something to do with kill commands.
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:26 am

it would be nice if you could work around them
if you cant find a solution to the ctd problem maybe make it so you cant swallow them since now i cant take any followers to nuka world in fear of them swallowing those ants and crashing my game
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:29 am

And that’s the rub. To do anything to block them would add a dependency for nuka world.

Maybe what i could do is make a list of NPCs to exclude from swallow, and then a patch that adds the ants to that list.
Carreau
---

Postby Lakon » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:02 pm

Spoiler: show
Whats the code for Brias Cipher?
Lakon
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:28 pm

Lakon wrote:
Whats the code for Brias Cipher?

check the bottom of the op
Carreau
---

Postby RiggsEclipse » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Carreau wrote:There's not much that can be done for the legendary enemies unfortunately. The damage based system I moved everything to helps alleviate some of that. I found with the original system, legendaries were pretty much a no-go. They'd get trapped for forever, and then when they finally came up, they'd basically be full healed, and this would continue forever. The legendary boss that finally pissed me off enough was the stupid assaultron in the FEV lab during Virgil's side quest. Since there's a constant amount of damage done now, some legendaries will fall victim in your gastric juices since they won't heal up. But if they get coughed up, it's back on. Legendaries get a bit easier at higher vore levels since you can hold them for longer, therefore dealing more damage. The last perk for stomach strength pretty much traps them indefinitely.

I figured for digestive scrapping, it could be a perk or magazine set. I'm pretty certain i can script scrap them. But it's something I'll look into. Legendary items would be excluded since there's a keyword to test for those.

I know for a fact theres a mod that actually does add machines that allow automated weapon and armor scrapping so at the very least I know its possible to do!
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stunlocked » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:36 pm

RiggsEclipse wrote:
Carreau wrote:There's not much that can be done for the legendary enemies unfortunately. The damage based system I moved everything to helps alleviate some of that. I found with the original system, legendaries were pretty much a no-go. They'd get trapped for forever, and then when they finally came up, they'd basically be full healed, and this would continue forever. The legendary boss that finally pissed me off enough was the stupid assaultron in the FEV lab during Virgil's side quest. Since there's a constant amount of damage done now, some legendaries will fall victim in your gastric juices since they won't heal up. But if they get coughed up, it's back on. Legendaries get a bit easier at higher vore levels since you can hold them for longer, therefore dealing more damage. The last perk for stomach strength pretty much traps them indefinitely.

I figured for digestive scrapping, it could be a perk or magazine set. I'm pretty certain i can script scrap them. But it's something I'll look into. Legendary items would be excluded since there's a keyword to test for those.

I know for a fact theres a mod that actually does add machines that allow automated weapon and armor scrapping so at the very least I know its possible to do!

The modded machine does still take out the gun and gives scrap but it doesn't involve the scrapping mechanic, so it doesn't benefit from the Scrapper perk, from what I understand
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby KulesKindaCrazed » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:39 pm

Hey so question, what is the fastest way to increase affinity with Bria? ive been travelling a while with her and she has mentioned the beginning of the quest before and ive wanted to get into the quest, anything i should be doing to quickly increase affinity?
KulesKindaCrazed
New to the forum

Postby darthkomar » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:11 am

I'm still getting that bug where digestion won't happen at all
darthkomar
Participator

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:15 am

KulesKindaCrazed wrote:Hey so question, what is the fastest way to increase affinity with Bria? ive been travelling a while with her and she has mentioned the beginning of the quest before and ive wanted to get into the quest, anything i should be doing to quickly increase affinity?

She's like any other companion, you spend time with her and affinity goes up. You can cheese the system somewhat and use console commands to increase CA_Affinity, which is an actor value associated with the affinity system. Or just do things she likes. All of her likes/dislikes are in the OP.

darthkomar wrote:I'm still getting that bug where digestion won't happen at all

That's really not a lot of information to go on. Get me a script log https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/in ... ug_Logging I'll specifically need FalloutVore#.log in the \user folder.
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:01 am

What kind of mod do you use for Carreau's high heels in this video, is this mod came in Voremension 1.3.2?

BTW can you convert this Zero Two armor to support ColdSteelJ belly?

If you don't want to, that's fine. I'll try my best to convert them by myself

I also have some question, kinda OOT

Why there's no mod that can make you see your own body on first person mode like Skyrim does? Or there is one but I never found it yet?
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:25 am

mazdab wrote:What kind of mod do you use for Carreau's high heels in this video, is this mod came in Voremension 1.3.2?

BTW can you convert this Zero Two armor to support ColdSteelJ belly?

If you don't want to, that's fine. I'll try my best to convert them by myself

I also have some question, kinda OOT

Why there's no mod that can make you see your own body on first person mode like Skyrim does? Or there is one but I never found it yet?

The outfit is from Lazman’s jumpsuits. The conversion files are in Cold’s download from deviantart.

I don’t do conversions, but Galmar does. He has a thread dedicated to conversion requests as well

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53295

The changes to the Creation Engine with Fallout were significant enough that first person mods like Joy of Perspective haven’t been able to be implemented. I don’t know the technical issues. There’s a mod on Nexus that moves the third person camera called “1st personish camera”

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1944/

I haven’t had much luck with it, but Bad Furson uses it and likes it from what I can tell
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:41 am

The outfit is from Lazman’s jumpsuits. The conversion files are in Cold’s download from deviantart.

I don’t do conversions, but Galmar does. He has a thread dedicated to conversion requests as well

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53295

The changes to the Creation Engine with Fallout were significant enough that first person mods like Joy of Perspective haven’t been able to be implemented. I don’t know the technical issues. There’s a mod on Nexus that moves the third person camera called “1st personish camera”

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1944/

I haven’t had much luck with it, but Bad Furson uses it and likes it from what I can tell

Ohh, I already have it on my game, I think because I install the replacer, the default one doesn't have high heel. I see it now.
EDIT: I'm dumb, it already came with it. My character is just too fat to see her own leg.

Ohh okay, thanks! I already asked Galmar about it

I want to try installing it, but I'm afraid if it'll break my game. Maybe next time if someone finally made the final version, I hope.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby darthkomar » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Carreau wrote:
darthkomar wrote:I'm still getting that bug where digestion won't happen at all

That's really not a lot of information to go on. Get me a script log https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/in ... ug_Logging I'll specifically need FalloutVore#.log in the \user folder.

My most delicious apologies good sir, I thought I'd already given a log for the same bug in the past, doesn't matter, getting you one now. Will it matter if I've enabled logging AFTER getting something stuck in my digestive system? I'll try eat something else while I'm at it to populate the log using vorish AUG A1s
darthkomar
Participator

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:22 pm

darthkomar wrote:My most delicious apologies good sir, I thought I'd already given a log for the same bug in the past, doesn't matter, getting you one now. Will it matter if I've enabled logging AFTER getting something stuck in my digestive system? I'll try eat something else while I'm at it to populate the log using vorish AUG A1s

You had mentioned you were going to get logs, but then claimed you had fixed the issue.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game