Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby Carreau » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:50 am

Rasati and i have a google sheet we’ve been working off of. Let me aee if she wants to share it.

As for a mod to paralyze, look into knockout framework on the nexus
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:09 am

I found a mod that'd fit with this mod really well.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20595

Only thing is that it isn't compatible with the bellies in this mod.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:16 am

jrloken wrote:I found a mod that'd fit with this mod really well.

Hmm, I remember seeing a much higher quality looking mod along the same lines, though with the same vastly slow development speed of the vulpine race.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:51 am

Katria wrote:

Hmm, I remember seeing a much higher quality looking mod along the same lines, though with the same vastly slow development speed of the vulpine race.

Care to link it?
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:55 am

jrloken wrote:
Katria wrote:

Care to link it?

If I knew where it was, it's not on the nexus. I saw it on a tumblr about a year ago. Sorta like how vulpines popped up on Youtube, then nothing for a good while, then just boom, released. XD

For all I know, this other project was abandoned too.

I managed to find an image though:
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rasati » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:02 pm

Nateman9 wrote:I have two questions, one question is are there any mods where you can like, paralyze someone or tie them up, to save them for prey while you make room in your stomach, and the second question is, I was just wondering if there’s a text file or something you can edit to add in more lines for when you swallow/digest or whatever, I really do love the ones that are there of course but more is always better :D

There is no simple way to implement new phrases yet. Else i could have saved carreau a lot of copy pasting work, but putting it into the mod takes additional effort.

Good news is. We already have tons of material for both Non-Pred and Pred Piper, so she will definitly join the fray with the next bigger patch ;)
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:11 pm

Rasati wrote:
Nateman9 wrote:I have two questions, one question is are there any mods where you can like, paralyze someone or tie them up, to save them for prey while you make room in your stomach, and the second question is, I was just wondering if there’s a text file or something you can edit to add in more lines for when you swallow/digest or whatever, I really do love the ones that are there of course but more is always better :D

There is no simple way to implement new phrases yet. Else i could have saved carreau a lot of copy pasting work, but putting it into the mod takes additional effort.

Good news is. We already have tons of material for both Non-Pred and Pred Piper, so she will definitly join the fray with the next bigger patch ;)

Speaking of piper, one particular line comes to mind from her. "Mmm, time for some travel fuel." Ha, the unintended meaning to innocent phrases when you've got a foxified-piper who's just finished chowing down on a random encounter.~

On a moderately related note, how exactly is it handled if someone who's eaten someone also gets eaten? For example, eating a random totally unprotected NPC who's eaten another unprotected. Where do items go, who gets credit, etc.

Another thing I wonder, is if companions have digestion protection, get swallowed, then something swallows and digests their pred, does anything 'handle' it? Or does the companion end up in limbo in the stomach cell?

I've pondered putting this to the test, but never did. I'm also curious what happens when a pred with prey is killed by normal means.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:28 pm

Companion swallow protection only applies to the player. It’s to keep companions from getting accidentally gulped when things get out if hand. Other preds can swallow a companion no problem. I made that after swallowing bria in accident one too many times.

When a pred is gulped by another pred, all of their living prey gets assumed by the new pred. That’s to keep prey from getting yakked up in the holding cell.

A dead pred that’s been gunned down should cough its prey up. I’d have to look into it.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Carreau wrote:Companion swallow protection only applies to the player. It’s to keep companions from getting accidentally gulped when things get out if hand. Other preds can swallow a companion no problem. I made that after swallowing bria in accident one too many times.

When a pred is gulped by another pred, all of their living prey gets assumed by the new pred. That’s to keep prey from getting yakked up in the holding cell.

I said digestion protection, heh. Does the new pred just vomit up the injured companion? I've only seen pred stacking a few times, usually after slipping a vore gas grenade into someone's pocket. :P

I've also wondered if killing a pred would be a way to save someone they had eaten, or if the scripts don't care much if the pred actor is alive or dead.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Oh. Digestion protection puts them in bleedout and they get coughed up. Since prey get moved to the highest tier pred they come back to the gamespace. Case in point, I’ve gulped down a pred that gulped down bria. She was coughed up in the bleedout phase.
Carreau
---

Postby Landia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:06 pm

https://gyazo.com/9b9cbf4a8ad477f903a3cf175f1619eb
So this worked the first time i did it, but trying to do it on a new save doesnt work. Am I being a stupid?
Landia
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:20 pm

You need to type “to” between the global and the number

Set VM_DebugEnabled TO 1
Carreau
---

Postby Landia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Carreau wrote:You need to type “to” between the global and the number

Set VM_DebugEnabled TO 1

*Facepalm*
Landia
New to the forum

Postby zombiese » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:34 pm

Something I've observed is that if Bria is in the process of digesting prey, and herself gets swallowed, and I kill the pred, it takes a while for Bria to get regurgitated. My guess is that Bria's digestion has to finish first, for some reason? I've had other issues like that with nested preds when the innermost prey dies, although I haven't gone rooting around in ConsumptionRegistry to figure it out.

When I have some time to look at it I'll provide some better information, but I figured it might be easier for you to address since I'm sure you're quite familiar with those systems by now.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:45 am

The system is supposed to check if a pred is dead and then cough up their prey at the beginning of a timer tick. It can take a while I suppose, depending on your setup. The prey doing things shouldn't really matter, but if you want to run some tests for me, and supply me a script log of what's going on, I'd love to look into it some more. It makes no sense why Bria would be handled any different from other NPCs.
Carreau
---

Postby wafflemunch » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:57 am

Is there some way to have my character/Bria fatten up into an actual BBW as she eats people and such? I'm a big fan of BBW/SSBBW preds.
wafflemunch
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:10 am

There’s an entire feature dedicated to fattening up while eating people >_>
Carreau
---

Postby wafflemunch » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:18 am

Carreau wrote:There’s an entire feature dedicated to fattening up while eating people >_>

OK BUT LIKE UH

I specifically meant like total fattery not just T&A? I am terrible at this kind of stuff so yeah.

I've kinda been trying to get Bria to turn into a total fatass for like a month on and off, so if you tell me that that's the intended behavior of the mod I'm afraid you may break my fragile Psyche
wafflemunch
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:30 am

I have support for Coldsteel’s SSBBW2 and giant belly sliders built into the feature.
Carreau
---

Postby wafflemunch » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:01 am

Carreau wrote:I have support for Coldsteel’s SSBBW2 and giant belly sliders built into the feature.

WELL. I'm gonna go try and uh. Make THAT work. I've been trying to get a "start plump grow fat" thing going. Thanks for the clarification.
wafflemunch
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game