Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby Rasati » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:54 am

wafflemunch wrote:
Carreau wrote:I have support for Coldsteel’s SSBBW2 and giant belly sliders built into the feature.

WELL. I'm gonna go try and uh. Make THAT work. I've been trying to get a "start plump grow fat" thing going. Thanks for the clarification.

Well there are obviously functional caps on how fat we can make the character, but the SBBW Slider is crucial for some realistic plumpness. I am sure you can go quiet a bit fatter then i did here by abusing SBBW. Thanks to Carreaus latest update it is now possible to have negative values on tit sliders. That way you can up the SBBW quiet a bit and still have non planetary tits.

You must know though that the neck area will always be thin, that can´t be helped, eventually it looks silly but everyones tastes are different.

If you have tried a whole month to fatten up Bria, then you should probably reduce the rate she loses weight. Also you need to check if weight gain is working on your save at all.

Save your game, open console and enter
set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1
to enable some debug (*cough* cheat) functions.

MCM now has options to temporarily set you and companions to maximum thickness. This is useful if you want to see what your sliderchanges did and if you are content with the look when you are at your fattest.

if nothing changes even though you have high Max sliders, then you probably made the most famous mistake and did not check the build morph button when building the naked body + brias outfit.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:00 am

If I knew where it was, it's not on the nexus. I saw it on a tumblr about a year ago. Sorta like how vulpines popped up on Youtube, then nothing for a good while, then just boom, released. XD

For all I know, this other project was abandoned too.

I managed to find an image though:
Image[/quote]

This mod is actually still being made, The creator hasn't posted anything on their twitter or youtube in about 9 months BUT He has been more active on his Tumblr. This mod is for a custom follower named Sophie, and has been taking this long because the mod creator has been making a custom power armour and weapon for the follower. The weapon looks pretty finished and the power armour is nearing completion as well.
you can find more info here http://dalus.tumblr.com/
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Katria » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:55 am

nuggholio wrote:If I knew where it was, it's not on the nexus. I saw it on a tumblr about a year ago. Sorta like how vulpines popped up on Youtube, then nothing for a good while, then just boom, released. XD

For all I know, this other project was abandoned too.

I managed to find an image though:
[ https://cdn03.bethesda.net/forum/uploads/a0f43888-0648-462d-a806-99e3e051d0d7.png ]

This mod is actually still being made, The creator hasn't posted anything on their twitter or youtube in about 9 months BUT He has been more active on his Tumblr. This mod is for a custom follower named Sophie, and has been taking this long because the mod creator has been making a custom power armour and weapon for the follower. The weapon looks pretty finished and the power armour is nearing completion as well.
you can find more info here http://dalus.tumblr.com/[/quote]

Thanks for that, I knew it was a companion, just couldn't remember the details. But this compared to the other deathclaw humanoid race mod, this one is better hands down for quality of model in my opinion.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:51 am

oh yeah it's miles better.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby EddyS » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:03 pm

If it's okay for me to ask: When I get eaten by some random npc, the npc doesn't lose aggro, and keeps attacking my character even though they've already swallowed me? Is it supposed to act this way? Is there a fix for this? Or is this a bug yet to be fixed?
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fallout13 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:20 pm

Ah, clean install with all the required mods etc... but i get the purple texture on the Jumpsuit mod, any idea?
Fallout13
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:32 pm

EngilbertSig3 wrote:If it's okay for me to ask: When I get eaten by some random npc, the npc doesn't lose aggro, and keeps attacking my character even though they've already swallowed me? Is it supposed to act this way? Is there a fix for this? Or is this a bug yet to be fixed?

It shouldn’t happen. Is it something that regularly happens? What kind of NPC was it?

Fallout13 wrote:Ah, clean install with all the required mods etc... but i get the purple texture on the Jumpsuit mod, any idea?

A quick google search would tell you that you didn’t install your textures correctly
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Derpinstein » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:35 pm

so ive installed everything listed on the 1st page and for the weight gain mod and activated everything in game nuka acid and all build the bodies with morphs but im not getting ANY weight gain everything else functions normally except Thicc i mean the menu is there turned on tried cbbe body..can anyone please tell me what im doing wrong? anything i havent tried? also the ssbbw belly doesnt work..
Derpinstein
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:11 pm

If weight gain and the coldsteel bellies aren’t working, then you have a few lowest common denominator possibilities.

1 - Build morphs didn’t work right. Try rebuilding
2 - bodygen files from LooksMenu didn’t load (possobly due to looksmenu either loading after my mod, or was never activated)
3 - F4SE isn’t installed correctly. An update to the runtime of Fallout 4 JUST came out, which means script extender needs updating if your game updated.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Hmm, I can't help but wonder if there is an in-built solution for when a vore-enabled enemy manages to swallow you (in this case, one that likely wouldn't have been a threat) Then a high leveled companion eats them, which generally means you're going to end up gurgled. :P
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:09 pm

Carreau wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:If it's okay for me to ask: When I get eaten by some random npc, the npc doesn't lose aggro, and keeps attacking my character even though they've already swallowed me? Is it supposed to act this way? Is there a fix for this? Or is this a bug yet to be fixed?

It shouldn’t happen. Is it something that regularly happens? What kind of NPC was it?

It just started happening when I downloaded version 1.3, after downloading that, it started behaving this way on... basically every NPC that could eat you.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:15 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:
Carreau wrote:

It just started happening when I downloaded version 1.3, after downloading that, it started behaving this way on... basically every NPC that could eat you.

I didn't change anything from 1.2 to 1.3 with regards to NPC behavior. But, I've been talking with zombiese in PM about it, and I think the solution is to add an AI re-evaluate line to right after the NPCs are added to faction. I just want to double check with vanilla code if that's something that's done anytime an NPC is added/removed from faction.

Katria wrote:Hmm, I can't help but wonder if there is an in-built solution for when a vore-enabled enemy manages to swallow you (in this case, one that likely wouldn't have been a threat) Then a high leveled companion eats them, which generally means you're going to end up gurgled. :P

Right now there is nothing to save you if you're gulped and then a companion gulps your gulper. It's survival of the fittest.
Carreau
---

Postby Landia » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:18 am

So, i've been having this problem that literally just started two days ago, where my character is stuck with a full coldsteele belly even without a prey, i tried the "clear prey" option, it didnt do anything, whenever the character eats something, it goes down to the appropriate size, but then scales back up when finished. I tried rebuilding the body in bodyslide, didnt fix it, literally no idea how to fix it. Suggestions?
Landia
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:21 am

In the console, type "player.getav VM_GiantBelly" and if it's anything greater than 0, use "player.setav VM_GiantBelly 0"
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:22 am

Carreau wrote:
Katria wrote:Hmm, I can't help but wonder if there is an in-built solution for when a vore-enabled enemy manages to swallow you (in this case, one that likely wouldn't have been a threat) Then a high leveled companion eats them, which generally means you're going to end up gurgled. :P

Right now there is nothing to save you if you're gulped and then a companion gulps your gulper. It's survival of the fittest.

Heh, could definitely do with that "please spit me up" option from devourment, methinks, if ever such an option is possible.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Landia » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:27 am

Carreau wrote:In the console, type "player.getav VM_GiantBelly" and if it's anything greater than 0, use "player.setav VM_GiantBelly 0"

Literal godsend
Landia
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:29 am

Next time it happens, send a script log of it so I can track down how it happened. There's some logic that needs to happen for it to be set, so I want to make sure I didn't miss something.
Carreau
---

Postby Landia » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Is there a way to make it so that only my companion can do scat, or is that not a thing we can do?
Landia
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Carreau wrote: I didn't change anything from 1.2 to 1.3 with regards to NPC behavior. But, I've been talking with zombiese in PM about it, and I think the solution is to add an AI re-evaluate line to right after the NPCs are added to faction. I just want to double check with vanilla code if that's something that's done anytime an NPC is added/removed from faction.

So I should just wait for a fix to this issue to come?
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:50 pm

It’ll be in 1.3.2 if I can identify the exact issue. It’s not something I’ve seen happen on my end, to tell you the truth, so that makes it a bit hard to know if whatever change I introduce will fix the exact issue.

Anytime I’ve tested NPC preds, it’s usually been in groups, always with aggressive enemies and they’ve left the invisible player alone. My tests have been groups of raiders under the effect of hunger grenades and groups of vore gunners.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game