Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:42 pm

ok, i'll install it then.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoapvrohsd0

Skip to 3:14

Either you copy and paste the data folder from the F4SE download or install it to NMM. Without the data folder from the download, the script functions F4SE adds don't exist as far as the game knows.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:49 pm

ok, i'll see what happens from there.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Well for some reason I dont see the pred bellies still, just the default ones. but i took a look at the files and voremersion now seems to be working with it... what now?
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:14 pm

I think at this point I'll just have to delete and reinstall fallout if i want to do this. Thanks for the help though.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:37 pm

It should take less than an hour to reinstall Fallout. *Update, the game has been reinstalled in 30 minutes*
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby gh0stb0y3 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:43 am

Hey Carreau!
So, i have begun noticing a weird glitch.
It seems whenever i eat anyone with thicc vore enabled, there is a small chance that i get the 'FEV in your body reacts...' message, and indigestion starts too. At this point, it never ends. The burping sound keeps playing on repeat, but i can not actually eat any new enemies, and the slider just hops about the place willy-nilly.
Now up front, i have been trying to get the SSBBWWG Mod and thicc vore to play nice together, so it might be a conflict with this, but i have no idea what caused it, nor how to fix it.
It seems it all works well together for the most part, but then this happens, i think when i max out 'food' from the SSBBWWG mod and vore prey.
I have been riddling my brain as to what functions i could use in console commands to get this looped state to end, essentially reset it without loosing all my vore XP progress, as i fear that just deinstalling the SSBBWWG mod won't solve it.
Any advice on how i could proceed, or how to get things to play nice?
If i cant get the mods to work together that's fine too, in which case i would still like to know what stats keep track of the FEV hunger state and the indigestion state to perhaps find out where the problem lies to un-crap my save file.
Thanks in advance! ^^

Update: Some frustrating hours of working on this later, i found out that it seems to be the case that the 'PlayerPrey' Alias remains set to something, even after the actor's death. This issue keeps persisting, and causes the scripts to constantly act like the enemy just died. In this case, a mirelurk hatchling.
gh0stb0y3
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:25 am

PlayerPrey only exists on the SAV dialogue handler quests. That has nothing to do with the manager script for vore. The alias is cleared after a timer runs out because it’s required to stay filled for dialogue checks.

The looping issue has been identified finally (see a page or two back), and it will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime, there’s a debug option in MCM to reset the vore manager. Type “set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1” in the console to access it. Click the button to reset and give it a minute.

As for conflicts between cold steel’s mod and thicc vore, cold never programmed his mod to track current swttings. It sets an internal value and goes off that. So, my mod will check the current slider settings before making changes, and then his mod will completely throw it out the window and set sliders to whatever it thinks it should be. This exacerbates the bellies because if you’ve maxed food, that sets giant belly to whatever hos mod thinks it should be, and then in the digestion phase, there will be a ton of conflicts as the vore mod tries to shrink the sliders over time all while his mod is causing jumps in the slider. Tl;dr his mod does not play nice with other mods
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Znonymous » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:51 am

Long shot, but does this work with the new Horizons update?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:47 pm

I am currently working on that with Kavvanshrike. Horizon includes a heavily modified Hc_HardcoreManager script, which defeats the one I’ve included to tie in vore. I’m about 90% done with the horizon compatibility part. It’ll be a separate download with a new esp to force horizon to play nice with vore. The biggest issue with horizon is that they don’t supply the source code for their edits to a vanilla script. I’ve had to decompile their script, fix the errors created by decompiling, make my edits, and then recompile.

My big fear with a horizon patch is that they churn out updates at a faster rate than I do. So, I’ll have to keep an eye out for updates, and then check the hardcore scripts to see if they were updated.
Carreau
---

Postby gh0stb0y3 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Carreau wrote:PlayerPrey only exists on the SAV dialogue handler quests. That has nothing to do with the manager script for vore. The alias is cleared after a timer runs out because it’s required to stay filled for dialogue checks.

The looping issue has been identified finally (see a page or two back), and it will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime, there’s a debug option in MCM to reset the vore manager. Type “set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1” in the console to access it. Click the button to reset and give it a minute.

Thanks, that'll be a big help, i wasted way too much tine with my petty understanding of papyrus today trying to figure shit out. -_-'
On the other hand, i suppose it does give me some insight in things, since i wanted to make a fallout voremersion expansion mod adding some more varied vore-based enemies onto the map in places.

Carreau wrote:As for conflicts between cold steel’s mod and thicc vore, cold never programmed his mod to track current swttings. It sets an internal value and goes off that. So, my mod will check the current slider settings before making changes, and then his mod will completely throw it out the window and set sliders to whatever it thinks it should be. This exacerbates the bellies because if you’ve maxed food, that sets giant belly to whatever hos mod thinks it should be, and then in the digestion phase, there will be a ton of conflicts as the vore mod tries to shrink the sliders over time all while his mod is causing jumps in the slider. Tl;dr his mod does not play nice with other mods

It'd almost make you wish for some one to code in what his mod offers in a way that doesn't break voremersion. His weight perks are kind of nice and fun to play with, and the weight-altering items are pretty sweet. But for now, Voremersion shall be my go-to then. x3
gh0stb0y3
New to the forum

Postby Znonymous » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:00 am

"I’m about 90% done with the horizon compatibility part."

You pull that off and it would make for an Amazing game of Fallout 4, and ya they do update quite often. But even one working build would let a lot of people set it up and keep it from updating for a while.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby gh0stb0y3 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:52 pm

Hey, uh, little request for help from everyone here.
I am trying to get into the creation Kit again, and make a voremersion expansion mod that adds some vore-raiders to the map. Problem is, i can't even open the female face presets or cells any character is in without crashing my CK. I read up, and it seems the armor mods are to blame, but i can't exactly turn off the waster armor file, else it wont load the voremersion mod.
Kind of a pickle, and i have no idea how to proceed. Any workarounds?
gh0stb0y3
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:17 am

Znonymous wrote:"I’m about 90% done with the horizon compatibility part."

You pull that off and it would make for an Amazing game of Fallout 4, and ya they do update quite often. But even one working build would let a lot of people set it up and keep it from updating for a while.

It'll get done. I wasn't aware a lot of people played Horizon, or I would have done this a while ago. :gulp:

gh0stb0y3 wrote:Hey, uh, little request for help from everyone here.
I am trying to get into the creation Kit again, and make a voremersion expansion mod that adds some vore-raiders to the map. Problem is, i can't even open the female face presets or cells any character is in without crashing my CK. I read up, and it seems the armor mods are to blame, but i can't exactly turn off the waster armor file, else it wont load the voremersion mod.
Kind of a pickle, and i have no idea how to proceed. Any workarounds?

It's an issue with the meshes. I found that for some reason, certain mesh models crash the CK when you try to load an actor using that mesh. This drove me nuts when I was making the vore gunners. I ended up making a separate armor and clothes folder inside the mesh folder. I named them ArmorCreationKit and ClothesCreationKit. I copied any meshes I knew the CK would take, like the Waster Armor so I could still load Bria. Then when I need to fire up the CK, I rename the normal Armor and Clothes folders to ArmorBackup and ClothesBackup, and then I rename the CK versions to Armor and Clothes. Then when I fire up the CK, it loads everything fine. Even if I'm not dicking around with an actor that uses one of the meshes, as soon as I try to pack a BA2 archive, the CK will crash if I don't rename those folders.
Carreau
---

Postby gh0stb0y3 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Carreau wrote:It's an issue with the meshes. I found that for some reason, certain mesh models crash the CK when you try to load an actor using that mesh. This drove me nuts when I was making the vore gunners. I ended up making a separate armor and clothes folder inside the mesh folder. I named them ArmorCreationKit and ClothesCreationKit. I copied any meshes I knew the CK would take, like the Waster Armor so I could still load Bria. Then when I need to fire up the CK, I rename the normal Armor and Clothes folders to ArmorBackup and ClothesBackup, and then I rename the CK versions to Armor and Clothes. Then when I fire up the CK, it loads everything fine. Even if I'm not dicking around with an actor that uses one of the meshes, as soon as I try to pack a BA2 archive, the CK will crash if I don't rename those folders.

Aah, bethesda's engine at it's finest then. Alright, i'll probably have to make a work-around for that too then. Splendid! I might be able to launch the CK from ModOrganizer, and trick it into just not loading any of those files to begin with... Time to experiment!

Edit: That worked? It... actually worked. Huh. Cool, saves me messing with folders!
gh0stb0y3
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:52 pm

I wish I could do that, but I have so many mods manually installed that I'd break too much trying to uninstall LOL
Carreau
---

Postby gh0stb0y3 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:27 pm

Carreau wrote:I wish I could do that, but I have so many mods manually installed that I'd break too much trying to uninstall LOL

Oh dear, yeah, you mentioned that before. Maybe worth looking into a clean install of it all sometime after all, huh? xD
gh0stb0y3
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:49 pm

I don’t want to ruin a 50+ hour save just yet
Carreau
---

Postby gh0stb0y3 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:24 am

Well, what you could do is get ModOrganizer and try to re-install the mods. Using the 'use local saves' and 'Use local settings' options in MO, you can safely mess about with the saves without risking destroying your fallout. You can even set a custom folder for Fallout itself,so you can see if you can get it to work before you switch over to it. MO is a pretty versatile tool in that regard! Then again, i can imagine it's not the preferred use of your time, and if things work, they work, so yeah. Up to you! But if you do decide to hop to MO, i can help you out a bit with things if you wish! :D
gh0stb0y3
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:50 am

gh0stb0y3 wrote:Well, what you could do is get ModOrganizer and try to re-install the mods. Using the 'use local saves' and 'Use local settings' options in MO, you can safely mess about with the saves without risking destroying your fallout. You can even set a custom folder for Fallout itself,so you can see if you can get it to work before you switch over to it. MO is a pretty versatile tool in that regard! Then again, i can imagine it's not the preferred use of your time, and if things work, they work, so yeah. Up to you! But if you do decide to hop to MO, i can help you out a bit with things if you wish! :D

I'm honestly just lazy when it comes to fully migrating. I could take an afternoon to migrate and get everything set up properly, but it's like "nah. It's just as easy to keep doing what you're doing" LOL. If I ever have to reinstall the game, then I'll be doing everything directly through MO2.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game