Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:04 pm

I've got a new blog entry up for the weekly update on the next release.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:04 pm

darthkomar wrote:
Carreau wrote:
darthkomar wrote:Also can't get the armour conversion mods to work, belly still clips through my clothing and cloth tearing won't stay off, time to strip the mods down again lol

I'll need to see a picture of this.

Done, see attached. Some of the screens are older and use the Vulpine mod but I included as much as I could. The last lot of human ones were taken this morning just for this :)
Let me know if you need anything else.

If you mean that the Coldsteel slider bellies aren't showing up and that it's instead using the belly from the original mod, that's because you're using armor that aren't supported by the Coldsteel sliders, as far as I'm aware.
If they don't work even if you're naked and you're sure that the Coldsteel bellies are turned on, try starting a new save file, that works for me, though I am unsure how to make it work on a save file where it has stopped working
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:03 pm

if you convince friendly npcs in your tests to digest for you willingly, will all the nearby (non companion) friendly npcs still flip out and turn hostile?
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:25 pm

Kavvanshrike wrote:if you convince friendly npcs in your tests to digest for you willingly, will all the nearby (non companion) friendly npcs still flip out and turn hostile?

As of now, non-lethal is not a hostile act. But if it turns lethal, killing will definitely be a hostile act.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:52 pm

...my feeble brain doesn't understand how to properly install the Fallout 4 Script Extender. I can't find any of the files it says I'm supposed to put in the Fallout 4 install folder. Help, please? :oops:
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Literally just drag and drop everything in the F4SE download into your fallout 4 folder.

F4SE_Install.png
F4SE_Install.png (37.12 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
Carreau
---

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:24 pm

I don't have a downloads folder in my Fallout 4, do I just make it myself? (I'm guessing yes...)
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:25 pm

No. That's just where I store all of my downloaded shit. Literally just copy the files from F4SE and put them in the main fallout 4 folder.
Carreau
---

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:28 pm

Ah. Alright. Although, sorry if I seem like a moron, but... I never get any of that stuff when I use the 7zip archive that I downloaded from the website. Am I supposed to use something to extract the files?
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:45 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:Ah. Alright. Although, sorry if I seem like a moron, but... I never get any of that stuff when I use the 7zip archive that I downloaded from the website. Am I supposed to use something to extract the files?

you tellin me you don't have WinRAR??? you can get it here https://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0 you just gotta just click continue with download near the top the others are just ads that look like the download button as per always

Edit so I don't have to make a new reply: don't get down about it boss he never stated you needed WinRAR for it, its just universally expected everyone has it since pretty much everyone does have it
Last edited by Jadex on Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:02 pm

...got it, used it, now it's actually installed properly. Sometimes I just don't seem to get it...
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby WCoB » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:16 pm

I finally installed Voremersion and its other required mods and so far it's INCREDIBLE. All I could have hope for ... except one particular bug.

My companions don't seem to register as preds. Bria's attacks don't consume anyone, and giving her a Nuka Acid has had no effect. Thicc vore in the MCM confirms that she is not considered a pred. I'd imagine a similar issue will plague the other companions, though I have yet to check.

Is this a common occurrence? Did I miss a step installing Voremersion or the base Fallout Vore mod like an idiot?

The search function in these two forums has unfortunately come up flat, so if this question has come up before please direct me to the previous conversation.
WCoB
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:16 am

have you tried equipping them with the devour or npc devour weapons?
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby daltonf6 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:37 am

Hey, haven't posted in a while, but wanted to start by saying I love how great the mod is coming along. Keeps me coming back to Fallout 4 fairly regularly.

I've been trying to get an answer by using the search functions, but I can't get one so I guess I'll just ask. Is there a way to earn/build the stomach teleporter outside of looting one from the vore basement? Thanks again for all the great work. <3
Last edited by daltonf6 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
daltonf6
New to the forum

Postby WCoB » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Kavvanshrike wrote:have you tried equipping them with the devour or npc devour weapons?

Jeez I'm daft. Yeah that fixed it, and the related Thicc vore stuff. Thanks so much
WCoB
New to the forum

Postby argdhal » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:20 pm

Alright, got a little self conscious but my ideas for some random vore encounters in the wasteland:

-Scavengers come across a bottle of Nuka-acid, don't recognize the flavor. Possible interactions- player can buy the Nuka Acid off them for cheap, attempt to threaten/lie to them to hand it over, encourage one of the scavs to try it for themselves. If a scavenger drinks it they go into a vore frenzy, will likely eat companion

-Player encounters a band of vore raiders who have just finished cleaning out a caravan. They're busy digesting so are in the mood to trade their recently acquired goods, player might have to go through their shit to retrieve items for them.

-Player encounter a predator being transported as a prisoner by a hostile faction (Gunners/Institute Synths/Raiders) because they swallowed something valuable

-Random settler runs up to player- has heard they're a pred, begs to be eaten. Conversation option to explore that they had other family who were eaten by predators, wants to join them

-Settler being exiled from settlement/band for being a predator, may ask player if they can stay at their settlement

-Cannibals fall on the player in the hopes that eating them will give them predatory powers

-Bump into scientist who is looking to buy vore related chems, VEV crystals off player for research

-Predator who has just finished ridiculously large meal (Bramin herd maybe) unable to move due to the size of their stomach, blocking road. Gives player radial quest for digestive aid stash they have nearby so they can slim down enough to move, requests stomach rubs.

-Large number of shit piles that are all that's left from a group of hunters who were ambushed by a pred/predators- note on the scene explains how the hunters became the hunted
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:59 pm

WCoB wrote:
Kavvanshrike wrote:have you tried equipping them with the devour or npc devour weapons?

Jeez I'm daft. Yeah that fixed it, and the related Thicc vore stuff. Thanks so much

I'm curious as to why her default weapon wasn't equipped. Her default is devour.

argdhal wrote:Alright, got a little self conscious but my ideas for some random vore encounters in the wasteland:

-Scavengers come across a bottle of Nuka-acid, don't recognize the flavor. Possible interactions- player can buy the Nuka Acid off them for cheap, attempt to threaten/lie to them to hand it over, encourage one of the scavs to try it for themselves. If a scavenger drinks it they go into a vore frenzy, will likely eat companion

-Player encounters a band of vore raiders who have just finished cleaning out a caravan. They're busy digesting so are in the mood to trade their recently acquired goods, player might have to go through their shit to retrieve items for them.

-Player encounter a predator being transported as a prisoner by a hostile faction (Gunners/Institute Synths/Raiders) because they swallowed something valuable

-Random settler runs up to player- has heard they're a pred, begs to be eaten. Conversation option to explore that they had other family who were eaten by predators, wants to join them

-Settler being exiled from settlement/band for being a predator, may ask player if they can stay at their settlement

-Cannibals fall on the player in the hopes that eating them will give them predatory powers

-Bump into scientist who is looking to buy vore related chems, VEV crystals off player for research

-Predator who has just finished ridiculously large meal (Bramin herd maybe) unable to move due to the size of their stomach, blocking road. Gives player radial quest for digestive aid stash they have nearby so they can slim down enough to move, requests stomach rubs.

-Large number of shit piles that are all that's left from a group of hunters who were ambushed by a pred/predators- note on the scene explains how the hunters became the hunted

I like these a lot. There's some great potential here.
Carreau
---

Postby Voreakin » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:31 pm

Do vore gunners give more XP/VEV than regular gunners?
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:39 pm

Voreakin wrote:Do vore gunners give more XP/VEV than regular gunners?

Nope. The chances for all of that is independent of the type of NPC.
Carreau
---

Postby Jadex » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:58 pm

Oh another thing, could you add a thing to change the hotkey for context vore to the MCM? I don't know about you but I accidentally swallow people quite often when I'm just trying to reload
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game