Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.3

Postby MikeOxaflopin » Thu May 30, 2019 6:45 pm

Did you enable vore for your particular gender?

Yes. I have the Queensettlers mod enabled, and they can swallow me. I have the SSBBW Weight Gain, FalloutVore 2.0.2, and of course Voremersion mods enabled in my load order. Creating a new character fixed the issue, but is there any hope for my current character?
MikeOxaflopin
New to the forum

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.4

Postby PCtronix » Thu May 30, 2019 10:42 pm

Sorry for asking so many questions ...

how i know the " thicc vore sliders " are working ? im not sure so much about this and i dont know how this work ( i mean, how i know the body is changing, i dont see a diference and i need more " aclarations " about this ) ... anybody can help me with this?
Attachments
RAb6tNz.png
Y5qElse.png
PCtronix
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri May 31, 2019 5:07 am

Enable debug mode by typing in the console “set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1” and there will be some set thin and set thicc buttons in MCM
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby ninjajoeman » Fri May 31, 2019 5:38 am

Noticed making a fresh save, then reinstalling the mod enables friend context vore, but then stops working after that even if you revert saves. asking to leave doesn't seem to trigger regurgitation either. This goes double for enemy preds, you're essentially stuck even if they say they'll let you out.
Might be a bunch of my mods, but just a headsup.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby PCtronix » Fri May 31, 2019 1:09 pm

Carreau wrote:Enable debug mode by typing in the console “set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1” and there will be some set thin and set thicc buttons in MCM

im have those settings but like i said, i dont know how or when the body is going start to changin. i think i need other mod or ESP, i changind the settings in the " thicc " but nothing happen ( I know it can be a very stupid thing but i cant see it... )
PCtronix
New to the forum

Postby dohavocom » Fri May 31, 2019 3:31 pm

Any way to slow down the weight gain? I love the mod. It got me from being ambivalent about vore to liking it. Like the gaining is slow to start, but then it feels like it just accelerates towards the bigger sizes.And i'd almost prefer the opposite. Is there a setting I'm missing? Maybe a line in the INI I could put in to change the rate of morph change?
dohavocom
New to the forum

Postby dumb4588 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:49 pm

Ok i fixed the issues in regard to the textures and spawn nude bria and i did download the newest update but for some reason i dont see coldsteel bellies. What can i do to fix that?
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri May 31, 2019 5:56 pm

Can we get some screenshots of the prey tracker I really wanna see what it looks like and for whichever reason, mine refuses to show up!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Fri May 31, 2019 6:26 pm

Seems like asking a predator to eat you via context vore doesn't work anymore, Named NPCs, NPC settlers or Companions.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby go47 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:35 pm

RakeVuri wrote:Seems like asking a predator to eat you via context vore doesn't work anymore, Named NPCs, NPC settlers or Companions.

Did you run a fresh save after the new version?
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Fri May 31, 2019 11:17 pm

go47 wrote:
RakeVuri wrote:Seems like asking a predator to eat you via context vore doesn't work anymore, Named NPCs, NPC settlers or Companions.

Did you run a fresh save after the new version?

I did not start a new file, no. I'd rather not have to make a brand new character after every single update if I can help it. Certainly haven't needed to before 1.4.4.

Upon further testing, it seems to work one time upon quitting to desktop and loading the game up again. But once you've been request-eaten, your companion doesn't actually spit you up when they say they will, and if you get out via console command, then no matter who you try to request to be eaten by, the dialog plays properly but they don't eat you.
Them punching you to eat you still works. It seems like it's just the context vore that seems broken.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:48 am

you aren't the only one, I always start a new save with new versions and I'm having an identical issue with the context vore, even tried turning off a bunch of mods thinkong there was some sort of incompatibility but it was still happening with the almost bare essential mods.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby mauler158 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:01 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:Can we get some screenshots of the prey tracker I really wanna see what it looks like and for whichever reason, mine refuses to show up!

Here you go, Noticed a potential bug while taking these, the final prey devoured to reach max capacity will get regurgitated and activate the "too full" message but still take acid damage until they die at which point their body vanishes and i assume gets re-added to the belly.
Attachments
enb2019_6_1_14_36_04.bmp
enb2019_6_1_14_37_03.bmp
enb2019_6_1_14_37_25.bmp
enb2019_6_1_14_52_50.bmp
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby aceshot117 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:35 am

is anyone getting a missing texture glitch from some of the armours?
aceshot117
Been posting for a bit

Postby PCtronix » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:11 am

mauler158 wrote:
paperairplaneclip wrote:Can we get some screenshots of the prey tracker I really wanna see what it looks like and for whichever reason, mine refuses to show up!

Here you go, Noticed a potential bug while taking these, the final prey devoured to reach max capacity will get regurgitated and activate the "too full" message but still take acid damage until they die at which point their body vanishes and i assume gets re-added to the belly.

u make something to see the new hud ? because i cant see it, i have a lot of problems with the HUD Framework ... and i noticed a bug in decorations, if i use a dummy the game crashing ( can you test in your game if crash ? , i need more opinions about it and i don't want to reinstall the game again ..)
PCtronix
New to the forum

Postby mauler158 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:31 am

PCtronix wrote:
mauler158 wrote:

u make something to see the new hud ? because i cant see it, i have a lot of problems with the HUD Framework ... and i noticed a bug in decorations, if i use a dummy the game crashing ( can you test in your game if crash ? , i need more opinions about it and i don't want to reinstall the game again ..)

i didn't change anything, it worked immediately. do you mean the workshop mannequins? i don't have any problems with them, this mod doesn't change anything in the workshop so it must be a different mod causing it.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby PCtronix » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:49 am

mauler158 wrote:i didn't change anything, it worked immediately. do you mean the workshop mannequins? i don't have any problems with them, this mod doesn't change anything in the workshop so it must be a different mod causing it.

so im who is salted ... u only have those mods ? or have more mods ? ( i think i installed "pipboy tabs and the game start to crashing .. ) also, can i send u a message to not make spam here
Last edited by PCtronix on Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
PCtronix
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:49 am

mauler158 wrote:

Thanks for the screenies, guess it's finally time for a full reinstall from scratch! Haven't been through that in 2 years haha
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cyberneticous » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:49 pm

Since installing 1.4.4, I can't seem to get out of bellies in context vore. I tried it with 3 different NPCs just to be sure, and I couldn't leave or be digested.
Cyberneticous
New to the forum

Postby VLover552 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:47 pm

Is there a way to move the prey tracker to a different location or disable it? Because I like it but personally I feel its a bit in the way for me otherwise it works really well.
VLover552
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game