Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3

Postby Rasati » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:18 am

I have been trying Cait as a pred for a while now and, like bria to a lesser degree, she suffers from Vanilla Fallout KI dumbness which can be quiet disheartening.
Melee companions have a very short "leash" where they return to the player, they do not turn aggressive until they are pretty much shot in the face and so on. It would be interesting to hear what the community is using to make their behavior more tolerable.

Right now i am trying to make everyones behaviour closer to Dogmeats, as in, they try to scout ahead. which in turn leads to them being shot at and turning them aggressive early and close to the enemy.
All Followers can range
I like to believe it helps, but it seems to work a lot better in the open. It should be especially useful for people who are not preds themselves.

Turning of their sandboxing (when we are taking a break to melt down our latest prey for example) helps to keep down annoyance too.
Followers don´t relax

People who go in together with the companions might get use out of the above mod too. (everything that closes the gap to the enemy is sorely needed)

additionally (if you are close to the enemy yourself) it helps to decrease the max distance to the player
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13722?tab=posts

and tell them to stay close via tactics.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11784
with drawn weapons they should be pretty much on your ass the entire time.
Last edited by Rasati on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:21 am

Rasati wrote:I have been trying Cait as a pred for a while now and, like bria to a lesser degree, she suffers from Vanilla Fallout KI dumbness which can be quiet disheartening.
Melee companions have a very short "leash" where they return to the player, they do not turn aggressive until they are pretty much shot in the face and so on. It would be interesting to hear what the community is using to make their behavior more tolerable.

Right now i am trying to make everyones behaviour closer to Dogmeats, as in, they try to scout ahead. which in turn leads to them being shot at and turning them aggressive early and close to the enemy.
All Followers can range
I like to believe it helps, but it seems to work a lot better in the open. It should be especially useful for people who are not preds themselves.

Turning of their sandboxing (to melt down our latest prey for example) helps to keep down annoyance too.
Followers don´t relax

People who go in together with the companions might get use out of the above mod too. (everything that decreases engagement range is sorely needed)

additionally (if you are close to the enemy yourself) it helps to decrease the max distance to the player
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13722?tab=posts

and tell them to stay close via tactics.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11784
with drawn weapons they should be pretty much on your ass the entire time.

My solution is stealth build, basically sneak in closer, attack as a group to devour enemies. TBH though, I wish I cold tell companions to go eat downed enemies. I have no qualms about gunning down my meals first, and using them for health restoration. :P
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:44 am

Carreau wrote:So you’re using the survival hud mod. Neanka has a modified vanilla hardcore manager script so i’ll have to parse through it to see exactly what he changed. He’s got 4 compatibility patches, so that tells me he’s made a fairly obnoxious change possibly. I REALLY need to know what survival mods you use (this will be my third time asking) so I can understand how changed from the vanilla survival your game is.

The only survival mod I am using is Survival Respawn Time Adjustment because I HATE the vanilla survival respawn times.

[35 - 80 days in-game time?! Are they mad?! The whole map becomes barren!]

By the way, I apologize for the late replies. I work nights Sunday - Wedensday 10+ hrs/day. I can only comment just before sleeping or leaving for work during those days.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:47 am

So, after some bug chscking, Rasati and I figured out why cait was being so quiet while Bria was chatting it up a bit more. When I set up the logic checks for Cait, I had swapped a few of them and then a copy and paste propogated the problem. I’ll have that addressed in 1.3.1.

I do need some feedback from everyone, though. Has Bria been more aggressive with this update? I changed her combat style quite a bit, and if she’s definitely being more aggressive, I want to update all of the predator combat styles to match.

Also, I have a fix for vore survival, but it’ll basically be that prey will supplement food instead of replace it. I’m debating a method to reduce satiation from food, but I’m unsure how well it’ll work.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Kinkirin » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:36 pm

So I tried out multiple followers for the hell of it to see what happens, and so far there seems to be only one real problem. One thing I noticed is that the mod will switch between companions as they devour something. So say, Cait's hunger bar will be displayed if she devours something but if Bria devours something afterwards the meter will replace Cait's. When this happens, if I modify stuff in the Mod Menu it will affect the companion who's meter is currently shown.
So I did manage to have two companions at the same time and both were able to eat and be affected by the weight sliders from the mod. They seem to gain weight even though the meter isn't displayed for them. However, and I'm not sure if this is a bug cause of the multiple followers mod, but at one point Cait got infinite indigestion which would constantly be reapplying itself and causing her to burp endlessly. It was amusing at first, but it got pretty annoying.

On a side note, when I had both of them with me, Cait seemed to be the one to comment the most, especially on what I would eat. Bria would shout out combat lines, and occasionally comment on her meal, but I never got her to comment on mine.
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkSlayer » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:54 pm

Hey Carreau,

I posted a log earlier, but I found your reply with the console command, which someone else needed (the one to toggle the nucaacid one) and that fixed my issues.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby MDLucy » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:27 pm

hmm i thought i followed all steps as u wrote in that txt
w/e i ll re isntall the entire game then ;)
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fallout13 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:06 pm

Could you make a video on how to make the conversion patches for the ouftits to work with voremersion?
Fallout13
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:18 pm

HI Careau I'd like to thank you for Bria comments on player vore. They are just perfect. Also i'd like to suggest you a new perk - one that would greatly reduce dmg of player when being in enemy pred stomach.I also would like to suggest perk simmilar to strenght perk with power armor. Maybe name it Belly hit or something like this. Anyway it will work if you have at least 2 preys in stomach. Player would get abillity to knock down small opponent when sprinting on them. It will also make dex perk for bonus armor when sprinting more usefull.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Dysmos wrote:So I tried out multiple followers for the hell of it to see what happens, and so far there seems to be only one real problem. One thing I noticed is that the mod will switch between companions as they devour something. So say, Cait's hunger bar will be displayed if she devours something but if Bria devours something afterwards the meter will replace Cait's. When this happens, if I modify stuff in the Mod Menu it will affect the companion who's meter is currently shown.
So I did manage to have two companions at the same time and both were able to eat and be affected by the weight sliders from the mod. They seem to gain weight even though the meter isn't displayed for them. However, and I'm not sure if this is a bug cause of the multiple followers mod, but at one point Cait got infinite indigestion which would constantly be reapplying itself and causing her to burp endlessly. It was amusing at first, but it got pretty annoying.

On a side note, when I had both of them with me, Cait seemed to be the one to comment the most, especially on what I would eat. Bria would shout out combat lines, and occasionally comment on her meal, but I never got her to comment on mine.

That’s interesting behavior. Good to know the hud semi works. Maybe if I re-up my adobe account, I’ll try to figure out how to make it work. The dialogue should only trigger for whichever companion is filling the vanilla companion alias (not sure how multifollower has it set up). Bria was probably saying her standard combat exit lines, which I wrote to be vorish.

DarkSlayer wrote:Hey Carreau,

I posted a log earlier, but I found your reply with the console command, which someone else needed (the one to toggle the nucaacid one) and that fixed my issues.

I saw the log but was about to start driving. I was going to suggest the same thing i said earlier

MDLucy wrote:hmm i thought i followed all steps as u wrote in that txt
w/e i ll re isntall the entire game then ;)

I don’t know how you installed the game previously but it sounds like a lot of things are either not installed correctly currently.

Fallout13 wrote:Could you make a video on how to make the conversion patches for the ouftits to work with voremersion?

I’m not a big video person.

Urielzael2 wrote:HI Careau I'd like to thank you for Bria comments on player vore. They are just perfect. Also i'd like to suggest you a new perk - one that would greatly reduce dmg of player when being in enemy pred stomach.I also would like to suggest perk simmilar to strenght perk with power armor. Maybe name it Belly hit or something like this. Anyway it will work if you have at least 2 preys in stomach. Player would get abillity to knock down small opponent when sprinting on them. It will also make dex perk for bonus armor when sprinting more usefull.

There are armor mods to reduce damage when you’re in a pred’s stomach. I’ve considered a pain train similar perk before.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby EddyS » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Hey again! I usually don't come to this post if I don't have issues, I just frequently check for updates. I'm curious about the new update; the new installation looks a little confusing to me. So I wanted to ask; If you choose to download the "Full with Armorsmith plus 2Pac", do you only need to have Armorsmith Extended downloaded, and the rest of the outfits are included with the installation? Or do you need to download each outfit seperately? Also do these outfits work with both belly versions (Coldsteelj & the original vore bellies)?

EDIT: I just found the answer to the "are the outfits included" question, it's definitely a no. But the other question still stands.

EDIT no. 2: Yeah the outfits probably work with both bellies. But there's still one question I have in mind; I just upgraded my Bodyslide to the newest version (4.6.2), does that effect the mods, do I have to endorse them or something again after upgrading Bodyslide?
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:25 pm

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Hey again! I usually don't come to this post if I don't have issues, I just frequently check for updates. I'm curious about the new update; the new installation looks a little confusing to me. So I wanted to ask; If you choose to download the "Full with Armorsmith plus 2Pac", do you only need to have Armorsmith Extended downloaded, and the rest of the outfits are included with the installation? Or do you need to download each outfit seperately? Also do these outfits work with both belly versions (Coldsteelj & the original vore bellies)?

EDIT: I just found the answer to the "are the outfits included" question, it's definitely a no. But the other question still stands.

EDIT no. 2: Yeah the outfits probably work with both bellies. But there's still one question I have in mind; I just upgraded my Bodyslide to the newest version (4.6.2), does that effect the mods, do I have to endorse them or something again after upgrading Bodyslide?

Why would you endorse mods just because you upgraded bodyslide? If you've built the outfits before, then there's no reason to build them again. That just makes no sense.

And what's so confusing about "pick an armor support pack"?
Carreau
---

Postby EddyS » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:34 pm

I'll figure it out myself. Thanks for the reply though.

EDIT: Well my previous question were self-explanatory, I have another question that might not be as self-explanatory as the last ones;

For some reason when I start up my F4SE, it crashes instantly... for some reason? I just updated my Armorsmith Extended and my Armor Keywords, and it says that I'm missing some DLCs that I don't even want to buy... could that be the reason? That I'm missing some DLCs that I don't want?

EDIT no. 2: I think that not every version of AE & AWKCR works for F4SE, some of the versions need the DLCs to work. Could be wrong, feel free to correct me.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kinkirin » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Did something get changed with the nude bodies? I'm trying to adjust the sliders in BodySlide and nothing happens.
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:57 pm

Dysmos wrote:Did something get changed with the nude bodies? I'm trying to adjust the sliders in BodySlide and nothing happens.

*shrug* I don't know. I have the most up to date copies of Cold's mod, bodyslide, and cbbe. everything's working right as far as I can tell. You'll have to be a bit more specific than "nothing happens"

https://mega.nz/#!nQdn1IBI!cNVm9q35Klmb ... j8TcQCD29w

Here's the download for v1.3.1

Cliff notes:
Fixed NukaAcid to flag the player as pred again
Fixed Cait's SAV logic checks. She should comment on her own prey consistently now.
Patched Vore Survival to modify the vanilla food pools instead of tracking its own separate pool. Devouring will always clear you of Dark Cravings. You can eat food while under the effect of Voracious Desires. Future plan is to reduce the amount of sustenance food will give
Min and Max settings in Thicc Vore can now be flipped (max can be a lesser value than min)
Carreau
---

Postby Civilbarbarian » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Ya know, I'm a real sucker for flavor text (innuendos not intended), and I'm wondering if there's some sort of typed up script of companion remarks, corner notifications, and the like?
Civilbarbarian
Been posting for a bit

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:09 pm

There are armor mods to reduce damage when you’re in a pred’s stomach. I’ve considered a pain train similar perk before

Well technically there are armor and weapon mods for any ascpect of stomach properties :) However I'm not pushing. How about other perk idea? One with becoming train like being when sprinting with lots of preys. Also I have suggestion about Bria - please make her a bit stronger as melee companion. Bria clearly have problems with higher level enemies. Well maybe not problems but she wastes a lot of time. Even if you give her weapon like Vorish Large Deathclaw gauntlet that deals about 75 - 80% dmg more than Destroying NPC Devour Lethal. Also how about making vore related weapon being possible to be legendary.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kinkirin » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:35 pm

Carreau wrote:
*shrug* I don't know. I have the most up to date copies of Cold's mod, bodyslide, and cbbe. everything's working right as far as I can tell. You'll have to be a bit more specific than "nothing happens"

Yeah my bad. The body shows up in BodySlide completely skinny even though all the SSBBW sliders are at 100%. Changing the values of any of the sliders do nothing, and in game the body is constantly thin. I tried reinstalling the BodySlide files from Cold's mod, but that didn't fix it.

Also thanks for the update!
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:24 am

Urielzael2 wrote:
There are armor mods to reduce damage when you’re in a pred’s stomach. I’ve considered a pain train similar perk before

Well technically there are armor and weapon mods for any ascpect of stomach properties :) However I'm not pushing. How about other perk idea? One with becoming train like being when sprinting with lots of preys. Also I have suggestion about Bria - please make her a bit stronger as melee companion. Bria clearly have problems with higher level enemies. Well maybe not problems but she wastes a lot of time. Even if you give her weapon like Vorish Large Deathclaw gauntlet that deals about 75 - 80% dmg more than Destroying NPC Devour Lethal. Also how about making vore related weapon being possible to be legendary.

The perk you described was pain train. And I do like the sound of it, I just never got around to looking into it when I had considered it before.

Bria’s not getting a damage buff. Her primary means of killing should be swallowing, not with her fists.

I’ll look into legendaries. I’m not sure how much I would want to go with one as I believe legendaries can appear on any legendary enemy. That’s something I would want to avoid. It would be weird of a legendary molerat had a legendary swallow weapon on it. Especially because it couldn’t use it.
Carreau
---

Postby Natolin » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:40 am

I have two questions, one question is are there any mods where you can like, paralyze someone or tie them up, to save them for prey while you make room in your stomach, and the second question is, I was just wondering if there’s a text file or something you can edit to add in more lines for when you swallow/digest or whatever, I really do love the ones that are there of course but more is always better :D
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game