Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:41 am

They get packed when a script extends them I think.

I found the bug though. In the magic effect, I accidentally linked the stat tracker. The perk pot is right next to it in the drop down. I must have not noticed. I’ll upload the fixed esp this evening. Sorry! If you have the ability to ediit the esp, it’s the script property in VM_CompBriaPerkMGFX. The potion linked SHOULD be VM_BriaPerkStatusEffect not VM_BriaVoreStatPotion
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:52 pm

Thanks for the reply!

I will fire up xEdit right away and try it. Otherwise I am going to open the CK.

EDIT:

Modified it with xEdit and that fixed it. Thank you a lot :)
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:46 pm

I apologize for such a bug! I must have changed it between my testing and publishjng and not realized it :O

The worse part is that you were getting stat spm and no damage buff. Now you should be getting a 20% damage boost that refreshes every time ypu swallow a new prey. The idea is that you can chain it to get more mileage. And it affects all weapon damage. The buff doesn’t stack, it should merely just refresh the timer.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Haha, good to know and no worries about the bug. I like testing stuff and reporting bugs/issues, if I find them.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:39 pm

Version 0.3 is live. The perk bug is fixed, dialogue is mostly done, and I've updated her outfit and made BloodFree's waster armor a requirement (Be gone Nuka World!). I've included a link to Azar's Ponytail mods as an optional file. I use Short 6, and I recommend grabbing Azar's mod and giving Bria that hair. It really fits her.
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:35 pm

So if I install the clothing mod, Bria will automatically have it with your bodyslide preset? Or do I need to tweak that myself?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviator2345 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:36 pm

And how do I add the hair?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:37 pm

Bodyslide presets are all on your end. I can include presets if that is something people want. But when you start up a fresh game with her, she’ll have the armor. Already running games will need to add it.
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:38 pm

I guess what I'm asking is will she have the body shown in the pictures.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:36 pm

Yes. Load order matters. WasterArmor.esp must be loaded above bria. Her hair will be a vanilla hair as I’m waiting to hear back from Azar if I can make his mod a dependency.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:26 pm

Aviator2345 wrote:And how do I add the hair?

Missed this. You’ll need to add the esp and then use looksmenu on her to change her hair.
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:35 pm

So I installed the new version with the waster armor, but when I load up my game, she's just naked.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:15 pm

And you're loading the wasterarmor.esp above voremersion_Bria.esp? I just loaded a fresh save, used the exact .esp I uploaded, and she has clothes on.
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Yes. Directly before it.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:46 pm

try loading it higher up. I’m not too good at diagnosing load orders. Make sure waster armor is enabled in gsme. (Just to make sure your mod manager isn’t turning it off during game load if you use one)
Carreau
---

Postby Mastercin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:41 am

Hey dude still loving this mod. With this newest build (3.0), two things:

1. When going the "non-pred" route in her dialogue chain she gets a bit redundant. I don't know the exact dialogue but it amounts to something like. "I know you've never swallowed anyone but its amazing." Only to be directly followed by "When i first swallowed someone it was amazing." Nothing major here, just something I noticed being the nit picky jerk I am.

2. Bria tends to want to use weapons a lot more. She picks stuff up off the ground and shoots more often than past releases and often ends up with quite a collection in her inventory. I keep having to equip the "Bria's Devour" weapon through console commands to get her to keep it on for more than a little while.

Anyway, nit picking aside I LOVE this mod and am waiting with bated breath for even more awesome content! This mod rocks. You rock. Have a nice day.
Mastercin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:36 am

I’ll look at her weapon swapping ai again. I have melee prefs maxed, but she will still pick up ramged. The other downside is that in mid to late game, she’ll begin picking up better melee weapons due to internal ranking. She will require a bit of micro managing, but all you have to do is trade with her, take any ammo she gathered, and unequip the offending weapon. She’ll default back to her devour.

I’ll also do a scrub through of her dialogue and Make it flow a bit better in situations like that.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:03 am

If you don't mind installing another mod to dictate on which weapons your companions use, then "Better Companions" is the solution to prevent Bria for using any other weapon. She will stick pick up stuff, but if you recruit her with her "Bria's Devour" equipped, register her as a custom companion in the Better Companions Holotape and set her current weapon for all ranges, then she will only use that weapon.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby acualsims » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:35 pm

I'm not sure if the problem lies in Fallout 4's vanilla ai or if it's Bria's ai, but she seems to have some trouble navigating the interior of the museum of freedom which none of the other companions have. I know it's only one area, but still if she has trouble here it could happen elsewhere too I figure. I've also noticed that she keeps trying to use other weapons both melee and ranged by picking them up despite my test file being one I just created at level 1 for testing new mods with.
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:55 am

Pathing is something internal that we have no control over in the CK. I personally haven't seen her have pathing issues. Sometimes she'll hang back and taunt an enemy instead of pressing forward.

As for the weapon issues, I'll make another change to her combat style that will hopefully force her to prefer her unarmed attacks over all else. I did notice a goof on my part in her combat style. I had maxed out her multiplier for melee attacks, not unarmed attacks. So i set melee back to 1x and maxed unarmed at 10x. Ranged is now 0x, which should hopefully mean she'll never pick up a pistol? Since these multipliers only apply to a group of weapons, she may still prefer unarmed attacks that have more damage.

I'll put it in v0.4. I'm also changing her AI back to very aggressive. I had downgraded it to aggressive when I was having hostility issues with her before recruitment and never put it back after they were fixed. This might explain whey she sometimes doesn't press forward during fights.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game