Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby 5evil7 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:34 pm

will bria be getting voiced any time in the future
5evil7
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:48 pm

5evil7 wrote:will bria be getting voiced any time in the future

https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=50762
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby 5evil7 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:07 pm

awesome
5evil7
New to the forum

Postby MDLucy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:40 am

Hey guys

i came across a nice giant mod on Deviantart

https://www.deviantart.com/harbinger198 ... -660415018

mb there is a way to inlcude something
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:41 pm

I've been using Harbinger's Attack of the 50ft Woman mods since the first release on FO3 many many moons ago.

I haven't really had time to sit back and think of "how do I want to integrate GTS into Fallout Vore" yet. It's been on my back burner list for quite some time.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby rasengan96 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:32 am

I'm looking forward to seeing your work on Fallout Vore 3.0, You've done a great job updating this mod Carreau. I think my favorite addition from Voremersion has been the companion commentary feature(though I had to turn off combat dialogue to get them to consistently comment because if they're doing one of their normal lines the text just won't appear). Were you planning on adding commentary for the DLC enemies and maybe even Mirelurk Queens and Behemonths?
rasengan96
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:48 am

The dialogue lines I've added so far are based off of the vanilla situational awareness system. I don't really have any plans on adding more to it than what's already been implemented.
Carreau
---

Postby rasengan96 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:53 pm

Carreau wrote:The dialogue lines I've added so far are based off of the vanilla situational awareness system. I don't really have any plans on adding more to it than what's already been implemented.

Thanks for the answer, and the hard work you've been putting into this mod. I'm looking forward to trying out the next version.
rasengan96
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:54 pm

Okay. I'm discontinuing support of Voremersion as I've released the first public build of Fallout Vore 3.0. I'll leave the download links up for anyone that wants to stick with Fovore 2 and Voremersion

Head here viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58266 for FoVore 3
Carreau
---

Postby GraysonTheWolf » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:41 am

I can't get the bellies to show up on myself. they work on npcs and companions just fine, but not me
GraysonTheWolf
New to the forum

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:11 am

Hey the Diaglouge button isnt appearing how do i get it to appear?
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby CannibalCid » Fri May 22, 2020 9:36 am

Anyone out there using CBP physics? Cuz i got mine "kinda" working. Im on my second play though and im running as a non pred with pred companion this time, and i cant seem to get the belly physics to work... the mod worked fine on my first play through when i was pred but it wont work with my companions...just the boob n butt. Do i need to tinker with one of the settings with the ini setting thingy?
~Ps i (currently) have the pred nude armor equipped to her and im useing the spouse companion mod (aka Nora as a compainion)plus all the other things needed to work Voremersion and the thicc vore extention.~
CannibalCid
New to the forum

Postby ShatteredSigma » Fri May 22, 2020 10:09 pm

I'm curious about how hard it would be to implement the context menu for Dogmeat, considering he's treated so specially by the game and already difficult to work with. Has anyone tried this? Is it even possible?
ShatteredSigma
New to the forum

Postby JayDeePunk97 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:43 pm

I have the mod all set and stone ( Working ) but I have encountered one issue and I am kinda stumped why its not working properly, when the thicc meter is all the way down, the belly retracts to its respectable size but the breasts and butt stays the max size of my characters full thicc-ness meter, they dont shrink or nothing and using the potions to decrease their size didnt work either
JayDeePunk97
New to the forum

Postby JayDeePunk97 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:06 pm

Well nevermind, I tinkered with it after the message and apparently my thin scale preset in the menus settings was borked, i just need to lower the breasts and butt scale numbers and boom, the weight lose is working on them both now.
JayDeePunk97
New to the forum

Postby chenzhaoning » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:34 am

Sir,l love your work very much,but i stiil have some question about the mod.I tried to use player.setav 000bellycapacity this command to set the max belly capacity to 50 or more.But it turns out that the belly didn't grow any more when it reaches about 40 .Is there any chance that i can set the maxbellycapacity as much as i want?.You know ,about 100 and more,thanks.
chenzhaoning
New to the forum

Postby Hammerhead2 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:25 am

So what should be after completing the quest? I've let Bria digest Jill and we left the bunker, so the quest ends....i guessed that i can have a romantic line with Bria :<
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby NazistDuck » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:55 am

Hammerhead2 wrote:So what should be after completing the quest? I've let Bria digest Jill and we left the bunker, so the quest ends....i guessed that i can have a romantic line with Bria :<

You can. It worked for me on a male character (Not sure if females have the option but I believe yes).

Read the terminal at Jill's quarters before you leave, then do so. I'd work on maxing out Bria's affection from there; I think it's capped before the quest so you can't get Bria to "idolize" you until after you finish it. Then it's just a matter of sleeping or fast-travelling and that should trigger some dialogue with Bria that ends up with the romance option.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hammerhead2 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:16 pm

NazistDuck wrote:
Hammerhead2 wrote:So what should be after completing the quest? I've let Bria digest Jill and we left the bunker, so the quest ends....i guessed that i can have a romantic line with Bria :<

You can. It worked for me on a male character (Not sure if females have the option but I believe yes).

Read the terminal at Jill's quarters before you leave, then do so. I'd work on maxing out Bria's affection from there; I think it's capped before the quest so you can't get Bria to "idolize" you until after you finish it. Then it's just a matter of sleeping or fast-travelling and that should trigger some dialogue with Bria that ends up with the romance option.

Oh thanks, i will try c:
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby KuzaTwilight93 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:26 am

I'm having a problem with companions not eating creatures or people in fallout. I got Piper as a companion and gave her a nuka cola but for some reason she doesn't eat anyone even if i give her a set of knuckles to punch. i have the bars showing her hunger and thiccness and saturation but she doesn't eat anyone and she doesn't have any pred stats just the prey linked to mine. anyone have any suggestions how to fix it?
KuzaTwilight93
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game