Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Have you added support for the Spider Gwen armor that ColdSteel converted? For the optional ColdSteel Vore sliders, that is? It's rather easy to do, and I've already done it myself on my end, but other users might want to have support out of the box. I find that the outfit works quite well with Vore...
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 pm

It was added in V1.1. There are a total of 8 setups now.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby MDLucy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:51 am

is it possible to make 2 different slider sets so that the companion has diefferent sets as the player?
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby VLover552 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:52 am

MDLucy wrote:is it possible to make 2 different slider sets so that the companion has diefferent sets as the player?

I believe this mod has more or less what you're looking for https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718/
VLover552
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:02 am

VLover552 wrote:
MDLucy wrote:is it possible to make 2 different slider sets so that the companion has diefferent sets as the player?

I believe this mod has more or less what you're looking for https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718/

He's talking about for Thicc Vore. The sliders apply equally to the player and companion.

To do something like that would require a lot of recoding of the systems. It's been asked before, and I am considering it, but right now I want to get through Bria's companion quest. v1.3 is slated to be NPC preds for setting up Vicky's quest, so I might try to find a way to divorce the systems then. I'm doing a lot of the heavy lifting for NPC preds in this release for Bria's quest (leveled lists, random encounters, leveled NPC preds, etc), that most of the v1.3 release will probably be just creating a diversity of NPCs. That leaves some time for me to look into how much recoding it would take for separate slider setpoints.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Rasati » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:07 am

I have created a complementing thread where Fans of the Fallout 4 Vore Mod can post wishes and ideas they might want to see added. The suggestions in the main Threads get buried swiftly so i figured it would be handy or even fun to have a more overseeable thinkhub.

Fallout 4 Vore Mod: Suggestions and Ideas Thread

Please join, add your own ideas and expand on ideas you like. Who knows, If certain ideas get a bigger echo, someone might be willing to give it a shot. It would also be interesting to hear from script-savy Users which suggestions are completely bonkers and which might be feasible, but hey.. one can always dream :gulp:
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:11 pm

heya is the fullness HUD used with HUDframework thinger suppose to stay on the whole time or is it suppose to dissipate after awhile because mine is kinda stuck on and if it is meant to be like that is kinda in the way. Also, the followers HUD for fullness never goes away too even if you dismiss them and that's for sure a bug, right? also also are you aware if you don't have Bria join you the first time you talk to her she can never be talked to again or at least initiate the option to recruit her she kinda just says the usual "hey tasty comin my way?" and that kinda smucks too but idk it might just be me because my game is strange
Last edited by Jadex on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby novaxxl200 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:30 pm

This might not be very important ^^; , but I would appreciated it if you could do it. :D

I have 2 suggestions involving pred companions.

1. A way to disable automatic digestion for your companion (and add an item so you can choose whenever you want your companion to start digestion, like the player can do) It's frustrating when she can't eat because she's digesting something already.

2. Make your companion swallow corpses you choose (like the option where you order your current companion to salvage a body, maybe make your companion eat it instead?) This is to level them up faster.
novaxxl200
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Unless your companion is under the effects of indigestion, they should be able to continue to eat after starting digestion.

As for the targeting corpses, this was asked a page back. I haven’t brushed up on how the companion context commands are handled. It may be impossible to do without editing vanilla scripts, which is something I want to avoid.
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:42 am

Carreau, there is some issue
so, the Vore stat says i have 3 human sized prey capacity(i am already 101 lvl, but couldn't find picture)
01.jpg

i have 2 lvl perk capacity in pipboy
02.jpg

BUT when i want to add a new perk about capacity(lvl 3 or 4 or 5) MCM says that i have this perk already(On this screenshot i tried to add lvl 5 perk)
04.jpg

AND holotype have FOV 2.0.2 perk capacity in perk-menu
03.jpg
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:08 pm

You have two prey enabled? I found an error in my logic for adding the two prey perks. And i found an error in the display conditionals for the two prey perks. If you’re on two prey, turn it off, add the perk, and then swap back to two prey.

I’ll include fixes for this in v1.2
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Carreau wrote:You have two prey enabled? I found an error in my logic for adding the two prey perks. And i found an error in the display conditionals for the two prey perks. If you’re on two prey, turn it off, add the perk, and then swap back to two prey.

I’ll include fixes for this in v1.2

do not work, and, i have capacity 3.... i have this thing turned off after 60 lvl
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Then you have something else conflicting then. The normal capacity perks work all the way up to rank 5 on my end. The only errors I found in the code pertained to two prey perks for ranks 3, 4, and 5. The error would force the "already purchased perk" message to show. The error in the pip boy menu was basically showing and purchasing the standard perks instead of the two prey perks.

I'll need a script log of you trying to purchase the perks in MCM to diagnose it any further.
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:43 am

Carreau wrote:I'll need a script log of you trying to purchase the perks in MCM to diagnose it any further.

so, how to make this log?
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:49 am

Carreau,
sorry but you're not allowed to comment anymore. you have 666 posts.
ruining such a perfect number would be illegal in everywhere.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:31 am

gazpig wrote:
Carreau wrote:I'll need a script log of you trying to purchase the perks in MCM to diagnose it any further.

so, how to make this log?

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/in ... ug_Logging

Then upload it someplace like pastebin or where ever.

nuggholio wrote:Carreau,

Heh. I wish I could stop posting some days...
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:54 am

Carreau wrote:
nuggholio wrote:Carreau,

Heh. I wish I could stop posting some days...

Nooooooooo!
Oh well, six thousand, six hundred and sixty nine posts here we come!
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:58 pm

Apparently the mark of the beast cursed me. I lost all of my work from over the weekend. My most up to date version of Voremersion was corrupted by a computer restart. Sigh. I lost all of my work on Bria's quest... Hopefully I can recover some of the work so I'm not starting completely over.
Carreau
---

Postby fondrenave » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Hey I've been having an issue where the 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 of voremersion has been canceling jrk's vore raiders mod. I ran some tests with un-installing certain mods and the only mod that seems to affect the vore raiders is voremersion. Is there something I am missing?
fondrenave
New to the forum

Postby lyingunderfire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:42 am

Sorry to be the bearer of bad new again, but you know that weird problem I had were my character would not update? It is happening again. I have two good guesses as to what may have caused it. I just wish I had caught it when it happened and not hours later. Anyway, it is either an issue from myself resetting the timers/character or some weird script behavior after eating something non-human. I believe the former is a slim chance; however, the latter happened around a hour before I noticed something was wrong. I think that is the culprit. After eating and digesting a super mutant I was left with a residual belly that acted like it was perpetually digesting - sound and all. After eating something else later it was overridden and went away like normal. What I suspect might have happened is that the belly was overridden visually but not functionally in terms of digestion. I believe the script thinks my character is always digesting resulting in the Fullness Bar never decreasing. This would explain why Bria is fine because she doesn't have the perks to eat larger prey yet to have the possibility to run into this problem, and this would also explain why this keeps happening to me ~15 hours into a playthrough as that is when I finally get those perks.

[We will be turning off that feature for the time being since it seems to not agree with us, but everything else is fantastic! We cannot wait for further updates! Oh, and sorry for the work that was lost. That can be such a defeating feeling.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game