Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:26 am

At a bare minimum, you need the mods from the required list.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:04 am

Carreau wrote:
lyingunderfire wrote:I don't remember how you said you implemented the survival addon, but it seems like I'm managing two different forms of hunger. I had many occasions where I will eat enough prey to be satisfied only to seconds later be starving where only food stops it and vice versa. After you are finished with Bria's questline, it would be nice, in my opinion, if this could be reworked in the future because I find that I am almost constantly fighting some sort of hunger. I really enjoy this feature and would enjoy it much more if this were changed as it is not nice to constantly have diminished stats.

[On another note, we are going to be taking an extended hiatus from Fallout 4 as there are many games on our backlog and we're aiming to advance our position at work which would reduce our free time. We hope that our feedback has helped you and those playing this in some way. Please, keep up the good work! This mod is amazing!]

I copied the sustenance script and made a separate sustenance pool. I did that so I wouldn’t have to make changes to the vanilla systems. It sounds like the rule that enables the vanilla hardcore sustenance didn’t turn off. Do you have any other survival mods? Also, if script logging is enabled, all hardcore logging is kept in a separate log file.

No, I had no other survival mods outside of Survival Unlimited which allow players to turn on/off certain survival features. I no longer have Fallout 4 on my PC as I had to make room so I can sadly do no further testing at the moment. I can give you my latest logs; however, they were extremely short sessions and I don't know whether or not they would be helpful.

Logs:
https://pastebin.com/YAZJMW5q
https://pastebin.com/Atj69j23

[Hopefully we get this new job as then we would be able to afford better PC parts and not have to constantly remove games.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:25 pm

The vore related version is working as intended. My only guess is something happened with the vanilla sustenance rule that kept it enabled. Were you getting the "you crave a different kind of food" message when you ate normal food?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby LunarCataphract » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Okay I need some advice. How do I utterly remove everything voremersion related to ensure I have a clean file? I think I fudged up somewhere upgrading.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Synxplushy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:17 am

I have a bit of a suggestion, if at all possible: Adding an alternative way of accessing the stomach stash? either via the holotape or possibly a buildable box from the workshop?
Synxplushy
New to the forum

Postby lyingunderfire » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:35 am

Carreau wrote:The vore related version is working as intended. My only guess is something happened with the vanilla sustenance rule that kept it enabled. Were you getting the "you crave a different kind of food" message when you ate normal food?

No, but I did get the "you succumb to Voracious Desires" message and in the Status screen under effects it did show up.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:36 am

Quick question, is the increased capacity perks a bit off for anyone else? Cause for example the first one for me is Increased Capacity 1 and it says it increases the capacity to 3 but it only goes to 2 and I just wanted to know if this was a bug or I installed it wrong which I hope I didn't cause I'm really far into my game now (prob should have brought this up sooner but I'm a lazy boy)
VLover552
Participator

Postby PanzerschreckLeopard » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:42 pm

The Vore tab on the stats page, as well as the disitidix, says "you are not a pred" despite having consumed several people...is this a bug, or do you have to eat a certain number for it to change?
PanzerschreckLeopard
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:25 pm

Have you had a Nuka Acid? If you haven't had a nuka acid, the stats and whatnot won't show.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:29 pm

Even though I was out of town, I got a bit of work done. Room bounds and portals, and I was able to rework the lighting as well as begin to clutter the central area.

finaldungeon1.png
Carreau
---

Postby TheMightyDude » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:07 am

so im posting out of sheer "not knowing what else to do ness" but I cannot figure out Which specific perk i need to give to a fallower to allow them to vore..... they just punch people to death.... how do i make sure they want to eat people. Bria vore's folks but the people i want to devour people wont....
TheMightyDude
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:11 am

It’s the same as standard fovore. Give them the devour NPC weapon
Carreau
---

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:51 am

Carreau. Is there a way to utterly remove everything voremesion related? as for some reason I don't think Bria's fullness bar is working correctly. I went through the whole disable HUD upgrade thing but that didn't fix the issue I was having. Said issue is the fullness bar for my companion is

A. On screen permanently.
B. Doesn't change
C. Says "companion's fullness" instead of Bria's fullness.

I know this is probably my own failing somewhere but do you have any advice? I was thinking maybe utterly removing voremersion and doing a fresh install would help?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:24 am

If it didn’t disappear when you used the uninstall HUD option, then HUD framework has an orphaned version of the hud registered on your save. Follow the save cleaning steps in the install and upgrade guide. That should get rid of it.

If that doesn’t work, uninstallation is a lot like the upgrade guide. Disable the ESM and ESPs, save, clean, re-enable the ESM and launch the game. You’ll enter in like you’ve never ran the mod before.
Carreau
---

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:52 am

Do you mean the install and upgrade guide for voremersion? or the HUD framework?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:59 am

For voremersion.
Carreau
---

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:15 am

alright thank you.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:34 am

VLover552 wrote:Quick question, is the increased capacity perks a bit off for anyone else? Cause for example the first one for me is Increased Capacity 1 and it says it increases the capacity to 3 but it only goes to 2 and I just wanted to know if this was a bug or I installed it wrong which I hope I didn't cause I'm really far into my game now (prob should have brought this up sooner but I'm a lazy boy)

This was lost in the shuffle. There’s an issue with two prey perks not adding properly past the second rank. It’s been addressed for the next release. The work around right now is to swap out of two prey, purchase the next capacity perk, and then swap back to two prey.
Carreau
---

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:49 am

Okay Carreau thanks for the help. Fixed everything...although I have noticed, when you first drink the Nuka Acid? All that text which appears in the top left of the screen vanishes before I can read it. Do you think you might have it last a few seconds longer? As it's hard to read it before it vanishes.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:03 am

The display time for messages is borked by the game. There’s no way to make them stay up any longer than 3 seconds. I opted not to pause the gameplay with a messagebox. It’s all just flavor text.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game