Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby TheMightyDude » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:17 am

Carreau wrote:All loot from companions and workshop NPCs goes to the player’s stash.

and where is this stash?
TheMightyDude
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:28 am

TheMightyDude wrote:
Carreau wrote:All loot from companions and workshop NPCs goes to the player’s stash.

and where is this stash?

It’s the belly storage. So when you digest someone and the loot window shows up, all loot from mobs your companion digests ends up there as well. Gat did that to prevent companions from equipping the weapons of digested enemies.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby TheMightyDude » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:43 am

oh...... uh so if im not a pred...... what are my options?
TheMightyDude
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:46 am

There are none. I’ll look into fixing that in the future. The base mod doesn’t track if the player is a pred or not, but since I’ve added that, I’ll put a method in place. What would work best in your eyes?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Raiden13 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:14 pm

What happens if a npc pred digest me?
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:20 pm

You die. I know you’ve asked in the main Fallout Vore thread about devourement type play where the player takes over the body of the NPC. That isn’t something FOVore or my plugin for it does. As of now, I don’t have any plans to add that system.
Last edited by Carreau on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby Jadex » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Carreau wrote:You die

that's crazy man, absolutely crazy
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMightyDude » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:40 pm

Carreau wrote:There are none. I’ll look into fixing that in the future. The base mod doesn’t track if the player is a pred or not, but since I’ve added that, I’ll put a method in place. What would work best in your eyes?

Honestly, the simplest way would be just throwing it in a box somewhere. If possible maybe a bag of holding? or even an special container for the workshop..... all of these would be ok, the best in my eyes would be a box at my settlement, but there would either have to be a liked storage across all instances of the box, or some method of marking a specific box for that storage.

Yup...... those are me thoughts
TheMightyDude
New to the forum

Postby TheMightyDude » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:44 pm

TheMightyDude wrote:
Carreau wrote:There are none. I’ll look into fixing that in the future. The base mod doesn’t track if the player is a pred or not, but since I’ve added that, I’ll put a method in place. What would work best in your eyes?

Honestly, the simplest way would be just throwing it in a box somewhere. If possible maybe a bag of holding? or even an special container for the workshop..... all of these would be ok, the best in my eyes would be a box at my settlement, but there would either have to be a liked storage across all instances of the box, or some method of marking a specific box for that storage.

Yup...... those are me thoughts

Oh yeah Im a dumb dumb.... just make the Loot screen show up regardless of who does the eating... if you track if who is a companion allready just activate the loot menu when the Companion swallows.... you would barely have to change anything!!!!
TheMightyDude
New to the forum

Postby TheMightyDude » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:58 pm

hell tell me where that script is and ill do it myself right now lol I am really attached to my current set up, so a large update isnt something im looking for. if you could either send out the tweak or tell me where to edit it, i am proficient at coding so just tell me where to look.
TheMightyDude
New to the forum

Postby TheMightyDude » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:09 pm

also, since i have allready dived into the scripts, where are the vore limits held? Ill look around see if i can find the code i want, but some help of where to look would be nice. So basically, i want to know where is the loot menu activation for swallowing, and where the vore limits are.

Ill see if i can find them on my own in the source, but i am really wanting to get these things fixed right now, so any help would be apreciated.
TheMightyDude
New to the forum

Postby TheMightyDude » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:30 pm

While i was in the Source, I noticed i may be able to work around both issues without needing to compile anything....... You guys wouldnt happen to know if i can extend belly capacity with a console command? and if i can open the belly container via console, i may just not need anything asside from the console!

Well, lets see if i can figure this one out today huh?
TheMightyDude
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:46 pm

Funfact: if you're using Horizon then NPC predators can't actually kill you. Since you're marked as essential, you eventually get spit up knocked out and the game fades out and puts you back at a settlement.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Natolin » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:59 pm

I'm not trying to rush perfection but I'm just curious, do you have an ETA for the next update for vormersion?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:39 am

TheMightyDude wrote:While i was in the Source, I noticed i may be able to work around both issues without needing to compile anything....... You guys wouldnt happen to know if i can extend belly capacity with a console command? and if i can open the belly container via console, i may just not need anything asside from the console!

Well, lets see if i can figure this one out today huh?

The container is called 000BellyContainer within the game files IIRC. You might be able to do a showinventory command on it. I'll have companions and workshop NPCs activate the loot window for the player when they digest. It'll be the easiest way IMO.

Nateman9 wrote:I'm not trying to rush perfection but I'm just curious, do you have an ETA for the next update for vormersion?

A week ago, I said I was hoping to have it ready in 3-4 weeks. I'm hoping to still stick to that, but I likely won't be able to. I still have to finish building the final dungeon, script the final encounter, place the dungeon in the world, and test EVERYTHING.

I don't know why, but I'm kind of proud of doing this. I was learning how to use Nifskope and use materials files.

ScreenShot140.png
Carreau
---

Postby TheMightyDude » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:24 am

ok, so random notes, iv been looking at the mod with a magnifying glass, and since your rather approachable, ill say a few things. One Thanks for your time, you watch the forum regularly which is very nice of you. So, with Thicc, I notice that you don't have a restore to default body option, which could prove useful for bug testing, and general fixing. Thanks for the 000BellyContainer note, ill see if i can check it today. I hope you dont change too much in the update, becuse iv noticed what ive done to Bria with my console commands is....... not necessarily repeatable, meaning I may avoid getting the update just to keep her as awesome as i have made her. I managed to get a beneficial bug out of her that allows me to have headparts that she wouldn't normally be able to have.

Thanks for the Info, Thanks for the mod.

if you need any help let me know, I work in QA professionally and play Bethesda games so bug hunting is my whole life

this mod, ma just get me to stop lurking..... who knew
TheMightyDude
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:20 am

TheMightyDude wrote:ok, so random notes, iv been looking at the mod with a magnifying glass, and since your rather approachable, ill say a few things. One Thanks for your time, you watch the forum regularly which is very nice of you. So, with Thicc, I notice that you don't have a restore to default body option, which could prove useful for bug testing, and general fixing. Thanks for the 000BellyContainer note, ill see if i can check it today. I hope you dont change too much in the update, becuse iv noticed what ive done to Bria with my console commands is....... not necessarily repeatable, meaning I may avoid getting the update just to keep her as awesome as i have made her. I managed to get a beneficial bug out of her that allows me to have headparts that she wouldn't normally be able to have.

Thanks for the Info, Thanks for the mod.

if you need any help let me know, I work in QA professionally and play Bethesda games so bug hunting is my whole life

this mod, ma just get me to stop lurking..... who knew

I could add a button to reset the slider options back to default. I have a function that does that already in the script. The body settings themselves can be restored to saved with the debug features already baked in (set vm_thiccdebugenabled to 1 in the console)

I’m not making changes to bria’s base character, so you should be safe. Everything I’m doing with her is strictly in the confines of the quest and through quest aliases.

I’m glad your enjoying the mod so far!
Carreau
---

Postby bloodle8 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:23 pm

Heya, mod is a lot of fun, if a bit crash-prone (but that's kinda to be expected, lol - also not sure if that's on Voremersion or on Fallout Vore itself. It sometimes just locks up when the player character gets digested.)! As a suggestion, do you think it'd be possible to add in-belly conversation? Kinda like what devourment for Skyrim does - you press a separate key, and you can converse with your pred/prey while you or they digest. It's a feature I loved in devourment, and would be awesome to see here!
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Getting cloooose.

6819C05B-CE63-40C0-8D0C-FF8F81715FD4.jpeg

I should hopefully have the dungeon done this weekend. I have three more rooms to finish up, add a bunch of idle markers,and then I can import it into the plugin. After that, I can fill it with mobs and set the loading door hook.

I’ll post some tentative patch notes soon so ya’ll can see what’s going to be in the update.
Carreau
---

Postby Natolin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Also Im wondering, I have no idea if this is possible but would you be able to make it so we wouldnt have to revert to an older save for the update?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game