Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby Carreau » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:34 am

Is the included Install and Upgrade guide not helping? What’s giving you troubles with the installation?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:51 am

Carreau wrote:I don’t have any sound mixing tools, so if someone wants to do that for me, I’ll include it and slap some credits down.

I'll start working on that and get the files to you afterwards. Shouldn't be too awful.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:30 am

RakeVuri wrote:
Carreau wrote:I don’t have any sound mixing tools, so if someone wants to do that for me, I’ll include it and slap some credits down.

I'll start working on that and get the files to you afterwards. Shouldn't be too awful.

I got them. I'll see about integrating the non-player sounds as well so we can finally have it so everyone doesn't sound like the player.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Jazzumness » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Encountering a weird bug where sometimes a swallow attempt will fail but I will still get a large stomach with nothing digesting.
Attempting to regurgitate does nothing and even loading a previous save where I didn't eat anything does not remove it.
Its only removed if I reload to the first time I entered the cell it happened in

Also Carreau what is the name of your suit in your avatar
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:38 pm

Since it persists when you load a previous save makes me think that the issue has to do with the way your game is rendering stuff. Does exiting the game and reloading to the previous save still have the persistent belly? And do you play with anything like god mode enabled?

And the suit I was wearing was the Bodysuit #7 from the Pampas set in Vault-Tec blue with a leather jacket.

So, I've started work on the final location in Bria's quest. I may have grossly underestimated the time I'll need to make it. LOL. I spent all evening and only have two-ish half done rooms to show for it.

makinbunkers.png

It might take me a week or two to get just the dungeon done. And then I still need to script the finale. So much work to do!
Carreau
---

Postby Jazzumness » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:54 pm

Carreau wrote:Since it persists when you load a previous save makes me think that the issue has to do with the way your game is rendering stuff. Does exiting the game and reloading to the previous save still have the persistent belly? And do you play with anything like god mode enabled?

No I don't use god mode or anything and it still was there when I restarted the game. It was only fixed by loading an autosave when I entered the room for the first time or before I entered it
I was using the context vore option if that narrows it down
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:59 pm

Are you using the old gat bellies or the coldsteel bellies? I’m definitely going to need a script log. It’s odd that the behavior sticks to a previous save and persists through a game restart.
Carreau
---

Postby Jazzumness » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:44 pm

Carreau wrote:Are you using the old gat bellies or the coldsteel bellies? I’m definitely going to need a script log. It’s odd that the behavior sticks to a previous save and persists through a game restart.

I'm using coldsteel, i can work on getting a script log however the glitch stopped when i turned off two prey.

EDIT: its kind of inconsistent when two prey is on but does not happen at all with it off
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:11 am

One thing I never messed with was the original context vore perk. I do need to increase the number of prey it can handle since it had a block I was unaware of (it can't handle more than 3 prey, so in the new system, that would be 3 bugs, or 1 and a half humans). But it uses the same swallow script as devour. I updated the magic effect for the script usage, so it should be working fine from that end. With the block in place, the activate should go away once you have three slots filled. My first thought was that this was a graphical glitch since it involves Coldsteel bellies, but since it only happens with two prey and context, I'm wondering if there's an actual issue with the interaction of the systems.
Carreau
---

Postby SymLeikill » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:33 pm

So idle question about the thicc vore section of the mod, more specifically the sliders for CBBE. Is it a better idea to make a thin bodyslide batch with large max scales in the thicc vore slider, or a medicore body with both large max and min scales? I always seem to have problems finding that perfect spot with bodyslide batches for both thick and thin variants depending on your character's weight, so a simple suggestion or tip would be appreciated. :-D
SymLeikill
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:06 pm

In bodyslide, I recommend using zero sliders. Then you can set your body in game how you like with ShowLooksMenu. When you fire up Thicc, the settings will be saved on the first go round (or if you manually save them down the road). You can either use the built in thicc and thin settings I have, or you can tweak them as you see fit. There are some debug options to allow testing of the settings so you can see how they look without having to stop and exit the game. To access the debug functions, type 'set VM_ThiccDebugEnabled to 1' in the console.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:32 am

I didn’t get much time to work on the final dungeon last night, but I did get a ton of work done over the weekend

BFC63956-4CFF-4875-AE9B-9EE1F17CFAAD.jpeg

The layout is nearly done, then I need to add clutter to the space, do up the navmesh, and run some optimization. Hopefully, I can get some time to finish the last couple of rooms and then I can load it into the game and see how it feels.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:30 pm

I'm going to be out for the weekend, so I won't get much time to work on the dungeon. The good news is I'm done with the layout and have already ran it to make sure there aren't any weird gaps or misaligned bits. I've already started to add in trash to the rooms and have some offices done up.

briadungeon1.png

It's getting so close!
Carreau
---

Postby Wangbang » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Could we get a vacuum hopper compatible toilet if we don't use scat to empty ourselves?
Wangbang
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:22 am

You know being the Evil bastard that I am, I really hope we can betray Bria and side with Vicky. Bria's pretty Evil, but I love MAXIMUM evil preds.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:46 am

I want some seriously divergent story choices for Vicky. Kind of like bringing back the FO3 choices. We’ll see how it goes!
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:59 am

I don't remember how you said you implemented the survival addon, but it seems like I'm managing two different forms of hunger. I had many occasions where I will eat enough prey to be satisfied only to seconds later be starving where only food stops it and vice versa. After you are finished with Bria's questline, it would be nice, in my opinion, if this could be reworked in the future because I find that I am almost constantly fighting some sort of hunger. I really enjoy this feature and would enjoy it much more if this were changed as it is not nice to constantly have diminished stats.

[On another note, we are going to be taking an extended hiatus from Fallout 4 as there are many games on our backlog and we're aiming to advance our position at work which would reduce our free time. We hope that our feedback has helped you and those playing this in some way. Please, keep up the good work! This mod is amazing!]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby PanzerschreckLeopard » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:03 am

Who should I see if I want an outfit created that would work with this mod? ....As in one that does not already exist in vanilla, dlc, or other mods?
PanzerschreckLeopard
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:18 am

lyingunderfire wrote:I don't remember how you said you implemented the survival addon, but it seems like I'm managing two different forms of hunger. I had many occasions where I will eat enough prey to be satisfied only to seconds later be starving where only food stops it and vice versa. After you are finished with Bria's questline, it would be nice, in my opinion, if this could be reworked in the future because I find that I am almost constantly fighting some sort of hunger. I really enjoy this feature and would enjoy it much more if this were changed as it is not nice to constantly have diminished stats.

[On another note, we are going to be taking an extended hiatus from Fallout 4 as there are many games on our backlog and we're aiming to advance our position at work which would reduce our free time. We hope that our feedback has helped you and those playing this in some way. Please, keep up the good work! This mod is amazing!]

I copied the sustenance script and made a separate sustenance pool. I did that so I wouldn’t have to make changes to the vanilla systems. It sounds like the rule that enables the vanilla hardcore sustenance didn’t turn off. Do you have any other survival mods? Also, if script logging is enabled, all hardcore logging is kept in a separate log file.
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:01 am

hey i was wondering do i need every single mod listed, for this to work or can i just use the voremersion
SubZero156
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game