Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby Fallout13 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:33 pm

Help pls
Fresh start, installed and modded the game yesterday. Today i've started on a fresh char... all plumped up like it's in a sort of buggy final stage :v Any suggestions?
Fallout13
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:39 pm

You didn't set the sliders on your bodyslide to 0 probably. It's a pretty common problem.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby EddyS » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:02 pm

Damn this hasn't updated in a really long time. I understand though, this is such hard work that my mind doesn't even understand it (until I learn programming 'n' shit), and sometimes it's hard to even have the ambition to work on it. I admire you Carreau for having the ambition to keep working on this even when you're the only one that is working on this mod (currently from my understanding). I hope the next update isn't too far away.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:46 am

Carreau wrote:
SubZero156 wrote:hey i install every mod need on nexus mod manger everything but the bellies don't show up any advice

You probably didn't follow Gat's install instructions for Fallout Vore. You have to build them in bodyslide.

oh i am very sorry and thanks
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 am

SubZero156 wrote:
Carreau wrote:
SubZero156 wrote:hey i install every mod need on nexus mod manger everything but the bellies don't show up any advice

You probably didn't follow Gat's install instructions for Fallout Vore. You have to build them in bodyslide.

oh i am very sorry and thanks

It’s cool. I should update my install instructions to point new users to install Gat’s mod per his instructions and then install my mod.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:41 pm

hey sorry to ask for the 6th time now but when
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059&start=880#p2688300
i try to pick the files and open them it says can't open multiple files
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Fallout13 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Yesterday i didnt resolve anything... I've unistalled the game with all the mods, cleaned everything a started again 1h ago, installed only the mods required for everything to work. In game your mod works as it should, i've found the basement and drank the Cola... but i've still the problem with the plumpy final stage, Bria the same.

I'm farly new to the modding at all, sorry to bother you with my newbie questions :c

That's what i've done today on the bodyslide: I've opened it, selected the CBBE [doby] on Ouftit/body, My chosen option (cbbe slim) on Preset, everything at 0, saved and then big button with "build" in the center... then selected the group for the Vore Batch Bellies as Gat said on his guide, i've pressed batch build and then "build" on the same window, i've done the same with SSBBW.

I've not deselected the files without "belly" on the vore batch bellies and the extra armors on SSBBW, could it be the problem? i've missed some options?

PS: Build morphs were selected
Fallout13
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:59 pm

SubZero156 wrote:hey sorry to ask for the 6th time now but when
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059&start=880#p2688300
i try to pick the files and open them it says can't open multiple files

Creation kit requires you to add a line to its INi file to load multiple master files

Open CreationKitCustom.ini located in your install directory (my CK is installed in my Fallout 4 directory). If you do not have that file, make one. Add the following lines:

[ general ]
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Fallout13 wrote:Yesterday i didnt resolve anything... I've unistalled the game with all the mods, cleaned everything a started again 1h ago, installed only the mods required for everything to work. In game your mod works as it should, i've found the basement and drank the Cola... but i've still the problem with the plumpy final stage, Bria the same.

I'm farly new to the modding at all, sorry to bother you with my newbie questions :c

That's what i've done today on the bodyslide: I've opened it, selected the CBBE [doby] on Ouftit/body, My chosen option (cbbe slim) on Preset, everything at 0, saved and then big button with "build" in the center... then selected the group for the Vore Batch Bellies as Gat said on his guide, i've pressed batch build and then "build" on the same window, i've done the same with SSBBW.

I've not deselected the files without "belly" on the vore batch bellies and the extra armors on SSBBW, could it be the problem? i've missed some options?

With the SSBBW bodies you have to ensure all of Cold’s sliders are at 0. Even if you use the zero slider option in the drop down, that option doesn’t effect Cold’s additional sliders. I always confirm my slider choice by using preview. If you’re batch building Cold’s bodies, make sure you have one of his bodies is the active body. It’ll ensure you can see his sliders.

Edit: Cheese130 has a picture of the sliders on the previous page
Carreau
---

Postby Fallout13 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Thanks, SSBBW sliders were the problem, now everything works.
Kudos for the mod bruh, really nice

Edit: is there any command for unlocking a max level perk since the beginning?
Last edited by Fallout13 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fallout13
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Fallout13 wrote:Thanks, SSBBW sliders were the problem, now everything works.
Kudos for the mod bruh, really nice

Anytime! Enjoy filling up :gulp:
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:27 pm

sorry but i can't get to the step with that armor tab in it please help
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:50 pm

SubZero156 wrote:sorry but i can't get to the step with that armor tab in it please help

Step 3? On the left hand side of the main view is a list of categories. Armor is a subcategory of Items. The double click the armor you want to add the keyword to and it should bring up the armor edit window.

Fallout13 wrote:Edit: is there any command for unlocking a max level perk since the beginning?

No. I could add one that automatically levels the player and gives the appropriate perk points.
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Carreau wrote:
SubZero156 wrote:sorry but i can't get to the step with that armor tab in it please help

ok one more thing where do i put the key word
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:07 pm

In the keyword box. Right click, select add, navigate the correct keyword.
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:29 pm

ok i think i might just forget it ya boi is tried of this thanks for the help
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Rasati » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:27 am

Its awesome how you still find the time to help out with all the individual hickups people have with the mod Carreau. I hope the update is coming along nicely.

just as a quick reminder for anyone it concerns. we have dedicated threads where you can show of Screenshots of your FO4 Vore adventures and another one for suggestions
That doesn´t mean you can´t post here by all means. (i think carreau enjoys the pics very much :D) but in the long run these things will be more visible in the slower threads.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:57 am

Rasati wrote:Its awesome how you still find the time to help out with all the individual hickups people have with the mod Carreau. I hope the update is coming along nicely.

just as a quick reminder for anyone it concerns. we have dedicated threads where you can show of Screenshots of your FO4 Vore adventures and another one for suggestions
That doesn´t mean you can´t post here by all means. (i think carreau enjoys the pics very much :D) but in the long run these things will be more visible in the slower threads.

I love pictures :D It reminds me that people are having fun with my mod and that’s it not a broken, buggy mess. I check in on your screenshot thread a lot, too :gulp:

The update is almost here. I’ve got/reached out for play testers so I can make sure the quest flows and doesnmt have any issues that cause full stops.

On a side note, I added a function that can be called by console command per Fallout13’s request that will level up the player. Since we have that, I might remove the level up function of nuka acid and make it into an all around vore buff.
Carreau
---

Postby Fallout13 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:11 am

"Fallout 13's request" :D ty bruh.
Everything works fine, yesterday i've tested the mod a little bit, im having a lot of fun... Next big thing im gonna do is to try to make an arena and test those sweety frenzy granades.

Any suggestions about Bria picking up every melee weapons on her path? Is there a special weapon for her or something like that?

She also get stuck a lot on walls and stairs... But i think that's the base companion AI fault
Fallout13
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:16 am

I can’t force the ai to differentiate melee weapons from her default devour. She’s always required a bit of micromanagement :/ It’s better than it used to be, though! Before I found out you could weigh weapon choice, she would pick up EVERYTHING. I tried making it so she would prefer unarmed over melee as devour is supposed to be an unarmed weapon, but I think the game treats weapons like knuckles, devour, etc as melee weaps. The only true unarmed weapon is fists, which is set by the race.
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:13 am

Sweet. Been waiting for the questline before I got back into this.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game