Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.2

Postby Carreau » Sat May 18, 2019 8:02 am

lyingunderfire wrote:I have a small suggestion for you. Is it possible to change the way the Vore Regen perk works? There is an addon for the base Fallout Vore mod that adds a stimpack-like, gradual vore regeneration. I really enjoyed how it worked except it was very overpowered by giving you all or almost all your health back from one prey. Your Vore Regen perk is balanced by capping the healing percent much lower per prey but I often find it goes to waste as it is an instant effect. Either the battle is over and I don't need the health or I'm already at full or near full health when it finally activates. Trying to time it can be a bit difficult in the middle of a battle. I feel it would be more useful and less wasteful while still being balanced with the perk caps as well as more immersive.

[You don't have to do anything complicated like tying it to digestion states or anything. Just similar to how stimpacks work.]

How would you propose I change up the when and how? Changing the regen effect to be more in line with stimpacks (stimpacks deliver 6% per second over 5 seconds whereas vore regen delivers 15/17/20 immediately) wouldn't solve where you feel the effect isn't useful mid-battle. My intent with regen was always to make it more of a support ability in tandem with normal restoration methods. I've always felt normal things like stimpacks still need a place in the game. The current vore regen uses the stimpack archetype, so making it a HOT instead of an instant is fairly simple.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Sat May 18, 2019 9:17 am

Carreau wrote:
lyingunderfire wrote:I have a small suggestion for you. Is it possible to change the way the Vore Regen perk works? There is an addon for the base Fallout Vore mod that adds a stimpack-like, gradual vore regeneration. I really enjoyed how it worked except it was very overpowered by giving you all or almost all your health back from one prey. Your Vore Regen perk is balanced by capping the healing percent much lower per prey but I often find it goes to waste as it is an instant effect. Either the battle is over and I don't need the health or I'm already at full or near full health when it finally activates. Trying to time it can be a bit difficult in the middle of a battle. I feel it would be more useful and less wasteful while still being balanced with the perk caps as well as more immersive.

[You don't have to do anything complicated like tying it to digestion states or anything. Just similar to how stimpacks work.]

How would you propose I change up the when and how? Changing the regen effect to be more in line with stimpacks (stimpacks deliver 6% per second over 5 seconds whereas vore regen delivers 15/17/20 immediately) wouldn't solve where you feel the effect isn't useful mid-battle. My intent with regen was always to make it more of a support ability in tandem with normal restoration methods. I've always felt normal things like stimpacks still need a place in the game. The current vore regen uses the stimpack archetype, so making it a HOT instead of an instant is fairly simple.

Having it heal over time would be nice, would that also mean it'd be extra slow in Survival Mode?
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sat May 18, 2019 12:54 pm

There are special flags for an effect to have changes made to it due to survival
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby fondrenave » Sat May 18, 2019 1:01 pm

Is it possible to affect the chance a friendly pred will betray you? I'm not sure if this would be difficult or not.
fondrenave
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat May 18, 2019 9:52 pm

B6209A1D-4379-4669-9F29-79824CC50D39.jpeg

I’ve spent the last couple of days revamping the thicc hud. The new hud is a bit more modular and should show multiple followers.

83A54D7D-E910-44BB-BFE3-353D1E56FF09.jpeg
83A54D7D-E910-44BB-BFE3-353D1E56FF09.jpeg (25.71 KiB) Viewed 2045 times

It tests with multiple followers inside the flash development environment.

I know there’s been confusion over the point of the original hud’s bar. So, my plan is to introduce a thiccness bar that shows the average of all sliders on their journey from thin to thicc. And I’m renaming fullness to sated. I think that describes it better. I also updated the HUD to show up to the maximum number of hunger arrows. Previously, it maxed at 3 due to arbitrary size restraints.

And now that I’m reteaching myself flash, I’m gonna start work on a capacity widget.

61DEE9E4-59F5-4152-AC7E-17EC9C47EC02.jpeg

The idea here is to represent a belly and put in numbers below to show off how full the player is. I know the mockup shows %, but it’ll ultimately be current/max in the final.
Carreau
---

Postby Flyingmanatee » Sun May 19, 2019 11:46 am

I have quite a question, How do I change the textures of the belly model? Since I use a different body texture from the Vanilla one
Flyingmanatee
Somewhat familiar

Postby lXlNeMiSiSlXl » Sun May 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Heyo! Running back for help here as I've had this mod and all it's features working properly in the past, but since Bethesda bombarded my game with 'updates' it broke everything whilst I wasn't playing. I've been trying to get ColdSteel Bellies working for a while now but with no success. I think I actually know what the issue is but I need a hand fixing it.

First off, everything core works. Kinda. The general gist is functioning, my character can eat and Gat bellies are there. The two main issues I have is the lack of ColdSteel bellies and also possibly Weight Gain.

I'll get the stupid question out the way; where do I get a Voremersion.ColdsteelJ.esp from? I don't have one, what I do have is the Voremersion files and the Voremersion.mealsizeand2pac.esp which is greyed out in the ingame loadorder menu, presumably because I don't have the Coldsteel esp? I've downloaded each and every outfit mod that this esp requires and it's still grey. I read through the instructions and thats how I know about Voremersion.ColdsteelJ.esp however all of the RARs I've downloaded I couldn't find it in, either because I'm stupidly blind or it is infact somewhere else I'm unaware of.

I've built ColdSteel outfits in Bodyslide which do show up in game at their default max sliders in bodyslide but beyond that they don't work with Voremersion as I just get Gat bellies...

The weight gain problem I have may not be an issue and I'm just expecting it to be a lot faster than it is, but my character doesn't appear to gain weight, she's washboard and isn't changing even after I messed around with Thicc sliders, enabled it and the Fullness bar is full.

Help'd be much appreciated~
lXlNeMiSiSlXl
New to the forum

Postby Marpatt » Sun May 19, 2019 7:41 pm

Okay, wow... Excuse my enthusiasm but I finally got voremersion (specifically context vore) completely working (from what I can tell) and though I only messed around with it for 5 minutes to make sure it worked, it was completely smooth, and really great! :D

It only took uninstalling fo4 and all the mods I have, and then reinstalling voremersion and its requirements, but it was well worth it :gulp:
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby arc8 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:10 am

i apologize if this has been asnwered already but is there a way to make a companion regurgitate if they arnt digesting?
arc8
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon May 20, 2019 9:23 am

Flyingmanatee wrote:I have quite a question, How do I change the textures of the belly model? Since I use a different body texture from the Vanilla one

Make a new texture, name it the way Gat named his, and drop it in the same name path.

lXlNeMiSiSlXl wrote:Heyo! Running back for help here as I've had this mod and all it's features working properly in the past, but since Bethesda bombarded my game with 'updates' it broke everything whilst I wasn't playing. I've been trying to get ColdSteel Bellies working for a while now but with no success. I think I actually know what the issue is but I need a hand fixing it.

First off, everything core works. Kinda. The general gist is functioning, my character can eat and Gat bellies are there. The two main issues I have is the lack of ColdSteel bellies and also possibly Weight Gain.

I'll get the stupid question out the way; where do I get a Voremersion.ColdsteelJ.esp from? I don't have one, what I do have is the Voremersion files and the Voremersion.mealsizeand2pac.esp which is greyed out in the ingame loadorder menu, presumably because I don't have the Coldsteel esp? I've downloaded each and every outfit mod that this esp requires and it's still grey. I read through the instructions and thats how I know about Voremersion.ColdsteelJ.esp however all of the RARs I've downloaded I couldn't find it in, either because I'm stupidly blind or it is infact somewhere else I'm unaware of.

I've built ColdSteel outfits in Bodyslide which do show up in game at their default max sliders in bodyslide but beyond that they don't work with Voremersion as I just get Gat bellies...

The weight gain problem I have may not be an issue and I'm just expecting it to be a lot faster than it is, but my character doesn't appear to gain weight, she's washboard and isn't changing even after I messed around with Thicc sliders, enabled it and the Fullness bar is full.

All of the old voremersion_coldsteel.esp files were renamed to be in line with their function (snack, meal, full). It makes managing the files less of a nightmare for me. I need to update the word documents i guess.

Since weight gain and coldsteel bellies don’t seem to be functioning, did you check “build morphs” when you rebuilt the outfits in bodyslide? Also, set the sliders to 0 before building them.

And as for the greyed out ESP, you probably are missing a dependency. Hovering your mouse pointer over the file should tell you what’s missing.

arc8 wrote:i apologize if this has been asnwered already but is there a way to make a companion regurgitate if they arnt digesting?

Right now, the only way is to use context vore (assuming you hopped in). You can cheese it by clicking the companion in the console window, and typing “setav vm_regurgitatebool 1”. The next tick of the script should cause the companion to spit up someone from their gut
Carreau
---

Postby lXlNeMiSiSlXl » Mon May 20, 2019 9:54 am

lXlNeMiSiSlXl wrote:Heyo! Running back for help here as I've had this mod and all it's features working properly in the past, but since Bethesda bombarded my game with 'updates' it broke everything whilst I wasn't playing. I've been trying to get ColdSteel Bellies working for a while now but with no success. I think I actually know what the issue is but I need a hand fixing it.

Carreau wrote:All of the old voremersion_coldsteel.esp files were renamed to be in line with their function (snack, meal, full). It makes managing the files less of a nightmare for me. I need to update the word documents i guess.

Since weight gain and coldsteel bellies don’t seem to be functioning, did you check “build morphs” when you rebuilt the outfits in bodyslide? Also, set the sliders to 0 before building them.

And as for the greyed out ESP, you probably are missing a dependency. Hovering your mouse pointer over the file should tell you what’s missing.

Ah righty, that explains why I couldn't find that esp. I have checked Build Morphs and set sliders to 0 but I'm still getting Gat bellies. ColdSteel is there though, I tested building them at 100 sliders and they did appear in game so I think it's just bellies that aren't working.

In my load order I have two greyed files at the bottom, one being voremersion_mealplus2pac and the other Toxic_raider_armor. I've hovered my mouse over both but it doesn't tell me what's missing, if I click them they both give me the same "This mod requires files that aren't present" prompt but nothing more?

Is there a specific order to install the mods? I kinda just downloaded F4SE and chucked all the armors and required mods in before loading the game up. Probably wreckless, but I didn't think it'd have any effect. I have reinstalled F4SE and also FOVore and Voremersion but i'm still having the same issue. The weirdest thing is that every now and then I get the first Coldsteel belly ingame, the one with one prey inside, but it switches back to Gat after the first digestion tick.

EDIT: It's working. Don't ask me how but it is. What I did was asked Bria to come along to see if it was working for her, which to my suprise it was, so I then crafted a Waster Armor for myself and it began working for me too. I requipped the vault suit just now which in the same playsession had been giving me Gat bellies and now it's giving me Coldsteel ones with functioning Weight Gain despite the files being greyed in the mod menu.. I'm not going to touch anything now, I'll just take the working mod and be happy~

Thanks for the response anyway Carreau! Much appreciated~
Last edited by lXlNeMiSiSlXl on Mon May 20, 2019 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
lXlNeMiSiSlXl
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon May 20, 2019 10:00 am

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11878

Toxic raider requires AWKCR and armorsmith extended. Make sure those are loaded above toxic raider and it should be good to go.
Carreau
---

Postby lXlNeMiSiSlXl » Mon May 20, 2019 10:29 am

Carreau wrote:https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11878

Toxic raider requires AWKCR and armorsmith extended. Make sure those are loaded above toxic raider and it should be good to go.

Edited my previous response with details; it's now working through unknown bizarre means. Thanks again!~
lXlNeMiSiSlXl
New to the forum

Postby lXlNeMiSiSlXl » Mon May 20, 2019 7:21 pm

Pre-mature happiness on my behalf and I hate to be a bother but it's not working as intended. Problem is it's only working with the Waster outfit, but will work if I equip another outfit that should be compatible, the Vaultsuit for example. However the next time my character eats anything with Vault still equipped she gets Gat bellies. Gat bellies also transfer over to Waster if I re-equip it but will return to Coldsteel bellies once the Gat belly has finished it's digestion ticks and she eats again.

Is this a bodyslide issue or an actual load-order/file issue? I've tried every combination I can think of with Build Morphs in Bodyslide and I get the same result everytime. Not entirely certain but I think it's every 2pac outfit that has Gat bellies even after I've morph-rebuilt the versions with the SSBBW2 suffix.

My top 3 load-orders are:

1.Fallout Vore
2.HUD Framework
3.Voremersion

Followed by the outfit mods. I've tried placing Voremersion at the very top, but HUD and FOVore are adamant at remaining where they are because it moves back to 3rd. Seriously at a loss, but then, I'm not the best at behind-the-scenes stuff.. Help'd be appreciated again!~ ^^;
lXlNeMiSiSlXl
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon May 20, 2019 7:31 pm

Load order
top to bottom
FalloutVore.esm
HUDFramework.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm (if needed for supported bodies)
Armorsmithextended.esp (if needed for supported bodies)
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
WasterArmor.esp
*whatever other clothing ESPs you need*
Voremersion.esp
Voremersion_OPTIONAL.esp (OPTIONAL being SnackSize, MealSize, etc)
Carreau
---

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon May 20, 2019 9:19 pm

I'm also getting that no sound-effect-while-digesting-but-all-sound-effects-play-at-once-in-a-cacophonous-monstrosity problem that another user pointed out earlier.

Do other users also have this problem or is it just me and the other guy whose comment I can't find anymore?

Also, great work on the mod Carreau, that fullness UI indicator would be amazing :)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon May 20, 2019 9:38 pm

It's something that happens at engine level or driver level as far as I can tell. I've never been able to reproduce the bug. But it's been reported a handful of times, unfortunately.

Here's the progress so far. I've got all the basics finalized: overall look and fade in/fade out. I also have the animation setup to expand to gut and am working on the action script to start walking up and down the playhead for that.

preytracker1.png

preytracker2.png

I think this right here will be a huge game changer for most people. It can get pretty hard to keep track of exactly how many people you've eaten.
Carreau
---

Postby lXlNeMiSiSlXl » Tue May 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Carreau wrote:Load order
top to bottom
FalloutVore.esm
HUDFramework.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm (if needed for supported bodies)
Armorsmithextended.esp (if needed for supported bodies)
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
WasterArmor.esp
*whatever other clothing ESPs you need*
Voremersion.esp
Voremersion_OPTIONAL.esp (OPTIONAL being SnackSize, MealSize, etc)

Alrighty. It's working for reals this time. I had to concede to a downgrade of the optional file though. I was using Meal and had to go down to Snack, only thing I can think of that was stopping it from working by this point was that I needed to buy the DLC so Armorsmith could work. If that wasn't the case, I really don't know.

Thanks for putting up with my stubborn ass though! Cheers!
lXlNeMiSiSlXl
New to the forum

Postby SSJDudeMan » Wed May 22, 2019 12:01 pm

...is there a quick, all-in-one 7z file of everything necessary for both Fallout Vore and Voremersion?

Headache and a half trying to get all these going, only to find out my character's body just starts out gargantuan with no way of altering it, not even on a case by case basis.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Wed May 22, 2019 12:14 pm

SSJDudeMan wrote:...is there a quick, all-in-one 7z file of everything necessary for both Fallout Vore and Voremersion?

Headache and a half trying to get all these going, only to find out my character's body just starts out gargantuan with no way of altering it, not even on a case by case basis.

You installed the Coldsteel stuff incorrectly, make sure all the Coldsteel sliders are at 0 in Bodyslide
Stunlocked
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game