Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.2

Postby Carreau » Wed May 22, 2019 7:53 pm

SSJDudeMan wrote:...is there a quick, all-in-one 7z file of everything necessary for both Fallout Vore and Voremersion?

Headache and a half trying to get all these going, only to find out my character's body just starts out gargantuan with no way of altering it, not even on a case by case basis.

I provide URLs for all required mods. I'm not going to redistribute someone else's mod.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Fri May 24, 2019 5:27 am

Say. Is there a way that we could use our companinons as field beds, of we take a ride in thier gut? Have a bit of dialogue where we ask if we can take a nap in there, then set a time and have it let us sleep in there?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MenchiCutlets » Sat May 25, 2019 11:04 am

Been having a lot of fun with this mod, playing with it and seeing how it works, you have worked your butt off on it. :)
The one shame about fallout 4 is how you can do no longer wait or rest just anywhere, since it ties you to the object you rest on. Wouldve been amusing to have a companion have a random chance to swallow you during your rest or something just to toy with you, or eat you proper if they really despised you. :p
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marpatt » Sat May 25, 2019 10:18 pm

So, another quick question. Where do you change VEV crystals into concentrated VEV crystals? (or whatever they're called) I looked under the vore tab at the chemistry station, and they weren't there, so I need a little help finding them :silly:

ty! :-D

EDIT: Looked again, apparently it is there ^^; weird.
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby universalgameris » Sun May 26, 2019 4:23 am

i've noticed that when the cbbe sliders are enabled for thicc vore the player model seems to jump between two different states, one with the zeroed sliders and one with the sliders set to however thicc the character should actually be. not entirely sure if this is just the cbbe sliders feature being buggy or if i've done something wrong.

i've also found that lower the refresh times for the hunger bar and player body seems to be buggy when you change it off of the default value
universalgameris
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun May 26, 2019 9:16 am

universalgameris wrote:i've noticed that when the cbbe sliders are enabled for thicc vore the player model seems to jump between two different states, one with the zeroed sliders and one with the sliders set to however thicc the character should actually be. not entirely sure if this is just the cbbe sliders feature being buggy or if i've done something wrong.

i've also found that lower the refresh times for the hunger bar and player body seems to be buggy when you change it off of the default value

It's a graphical oddity of the bodygen. Nothing that can be done. It also affects items differently, too. Like, I wear the pampas bomber jacket and pampas belt with lazman's jumpsuits, and my jumpsuit will have the sliders momentarily go to 0, but the jacket and belt won't.

And describe buggy? Because I've never had an issue with changing the refresh times.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby universalgameris » Sun May 26, 2019 3:26 pm

i was just seeing things, mistaked the slider shenanigans as an issue with refresh timers as well, further testing corrected me
universalgameris
New to the forum

Postby Cfalkreath » Sun May 26, 2019 8:17 pm

I'm having an issue with the ColdSteelJ outfits. I was testing with the waster outfit and I noticed that there were two versions, one with the appropriate keyword and one without. However, the outfit with the keyword is "invisible" i.e. just displays my nude character. Furthermore, all of the other outfits I have don't have the keyword attached to them. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Cfalkreath
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon May 27, 2019 6:33 am

Yeah. The one that’s invisible is an accidental duplicate i created at some point. Ignore it. The only way to get it is through console commands, so I opted not to delete it for now. I'll be removing it sometime in the future.
Carreau
---

Postby IHaveTheHighGround » Mon May 27, 2019 7:09 am

It's a great mod and works perfectly. One slight issue is that I can't get the thick vore to work. It's on the ModConfig menu but when i turn it on and go off the menu is turns itself back off. Any way to fix this or have I done something wrong?
IHaveTheHighGround
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon May 27, 2019 12:56 pm

MCM failing to work is typically an issue with F4SE. The most typical way to tell F4SE has failed to load properly is that MCM will fail to maintain a setting. You can switch a setting, and when you open up MCM again, the setting has reverted. A reinstall of F4SE will usually fix this by ensuring the Data folder from the F4SE download is correctly copied to your install folder.
Carreau
---

Postby ninjajoeman » Mon May 27, 2019 8:40 pm

Do you need a hard restart to use coldsteel? I've had similar issues where I batch build with the sliders set to 0, but the body still doesn't change. In fact the clothe-less belly still appears.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon May 27, 2019 8:58 pm

ninjajoeman wrote:Do you need a hard restart to use coldsteel? I've had similar issues where I batch build with the sliders set to 0, but the body still doesn't change. In fact the clothe-less belly still appears.

No. The old system required you to spawn a fresh copy of the armor for it to register, but that was changed in 1.4. However, incorrectly installed F4SE will make it so any in game slider changes can't happen. Hence why I tell everyone to reinstall F4SE as a first step.
Carreau
---

Postby ninjajoeman » Mon May 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Carreau wrote:
ninjajoeman wrote:Do you need a hard restart to use coldsteel? I've had similar issues where I batch build with the sliders set to 0, but the body still doesn't change. In fact the clothe-less belly still appears.

No. The old system required you to spawn a fresh copy of the armor for it to register, but that was changed in 1.4. However, incorrectly installed F4SE will make it so any in game slider changes can't happen. Hence why I tell everyone to reinstall F4SE as a first step.

Weird you say that, tried resetting f4se and bodyslide. After that not working I tried spawning new armor and that seemed to fix it. ^^;
Does seem to flicker while digesting, but its not too noticible.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheNetGhost01 » Tue May 28, 2019 3:29 am

I give up, what am I doing wrong here? I'm still trying to create a conversion file for Tough Girl, and I uninstalled Vortex because it's a complete pile of shit. I created the ESM files, I went into the CK, and I'm still encountering problems. I can't load both the Voremersion.esm and Tough Girl.esm files because it complains I'm loading multiple masters and crashes. But when I try to load JUST Voremersion.esm, it lags for a long time, spits out an error list a mile long, and then loads Fallout4.esm, FalloutVore.sm, AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp, wasterarmor.esp, AND the Voremersion.esm file I created, but not the regular ToughGirl.esp. Furthermore, when I do deliberately load the ToughGirl.esp, the armor won't show in the list.

I'm doing my best to follow the tutorial line for line, but I'm still managing to fuck this up somehow and I don't know where.
TheNetGhost01
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue May 28, 2019 2:06 pm

https://simsettlements.com/site/index.p ... files.397/

You need to enable multiple masters to be loaded into the CK
Carreau
---

Postby IHaveTheHighGround » Tue May 28, 2019 2:55 pm

This mod was working perfectly until suddenly nothing worked except devour. Digest, dispose, regurgitate and vore stat distendix just disappear from my inventory when I use them. I've already uninstalled and completely reseted my game. Any idea how to fix this?
IHaveTheHighGround
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue May 28, 2019 3:19 pm

Turn off god mode
Carreau
---

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.3

Postby Carreau » Tue May 28, 2019 9:19 pm

I posted v1.4.3 Here are the cliff notes:
-Updated Thicc HUD. The multiple follower aspect hasn't thoroughly been tested, but let me know if/how it's working
-Prey Tracked HUD. Most of the kinks are worked out.
-Essential NPCs will no longer be "killed" by the wait/sleep handlers. Before, they were being killed, destroyed, and reset. Now, they should be properly vomited up in bleedout when the correct toggle in MCM is set
-Nudity armors from the base fallout vore mod will now properly add to damage resistance. Before, it was showing the DR, but not being factored in.
-Some of Curie's SAV lines concerning the player are in. She's been real tough to write for. Rando and I have really tried to hammer out some lines, but keep coming up blank.
-DLC patch has been added to prevent Ant Swarms from crashing the game when killed by a pred. They can no longer be swallowed.
-Some minor bug fixes

Let me know what I broke this go round ^_^
Carreau
---

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.3

Postby PCtronix » Tue May 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Carreau, the dowload asking for a password ... and i want to see the new HUD
PCtronix
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game