Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Stunlocked » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:57 pm

RiggsEclipse wrote:Heya folks, so got an odd one for ya, after a bit of troubleshooting I've located this problem I've been having where my characters belly is several shades too dark for her body resulting in weird mismatch at best and awful z fighting at the torso at worst, see the attached screenshot to see what I mean. The problem appears to come from the Crimes Against Nature mod which I use for it's pony body. When I'm human everything looks fine but with the mod active it glitches out. But since the only thing it effects is Voremersions belly texture I figured I'd drop it here to see if there's an obvious solution I'm missing! Oh and for clarity everything else about the mod works just fine, it's strictly this visual that seems to get weird. Thanks a bunch for reading!

I'm surprised it's even working, and it doesn't just display a human texture on the belly.
If you change the skin tone of the character, what happens?
My best suggestion would be to edit the textures of the belly to match yours, though I don't know how it'd affect ponies of other colors
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby RiggsEclipse » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Stunlocked wrote:
RiggsEclipse wrote:Heya folks, so got an odd one for ya, after a bit of troubleshooting I've located this problem I've been having where my characters belly is several shades too dark for her body resulting in weird mismatch at best and awful z fighting at the torso at worst, see the attached screenshot to see what I mean. The problem appears to come from the Crimes Against Nature mod which I use for it's pony body. When I'm human everything looks fine but with the mod active it glitches out. But since the only thing it effects is Voremersions belly texture I figured I'd drop it here to see if there's an obvious solution I'm missing! Oh and for clarity everything else about the mod works just fine, it's strictly this visual that seems to get weird. Thanks a bunch for reading!

I'm surprised it's even working, and it doesn't just display a human texture on the belly.
My best suggestion would be to edit the textures of the belly to match yours, though I don't know how it'd affect ponies of other colors

I believe it works because the texture is human it's just the colors that change. I think the texture itself has no color and then when you pick the skin color it's applied to it so that they didn't have to create a skin texture for every tone and mixture of race. The only thing the pony mod really changes is the head and then adds the wings and tail meshes as well, the body is still the default cbbe skeleton which Voremersion uses. But for some reason it's like whatever system checks what skin color you're using in Voremersion to then apply to the belly mesh is somewhere along the line darkening things up a whole bunch. I'm not sure how editing the texture would help though? Like what would I be editing?
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:11 pm

The problem is that the pony model uses a different texture than human textures. The pony texture is a solid white, and human textures are by default more tan. The stomach model and stomach texture uses the human texture so it matches up with the human skin color.
I edited the belly texture to fit the pony model when I did my vorish horses playthrough, but the biggest problem there is that if you do that, your belly will look right and the bellies of all human characters are going to look off. The only thing you can really do to fix that is to use the Fallout Equestria 4 mod so that everyone looks like a pony, and the belly model only looks off to the occasional Voremersion spawned human raider and Bria.

I wish there was a way to just auto-transform every NPC of a specific race in the game to a different race, but as far as I've seen, there's nothing like that.
This vore mod is fantastic but you're gonna have to work pretty hard and mess with "setrace" in console if you're not keen on humans.

Anyway, if you want the edited pony texture belly, just move the Belly folder in this .zip to "data\textures\Gat".
https://mega.nz/#!fcFV0Y7S!Mnkcy__T5Xyf ... kCu4BhFsTI
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby RiggsEclipse » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:38 pm

RiggsEclipse wrote:
Stunlocked wrote:

I believe it works because the texture is human it's just the colors that change. I think the texture itself has no color and then when you pick the skin color it's applied to it so that they didn't have to create a skin texture for every tone and mixture of race. The only thing the pony mod really changes is the head and then adds the wings and tail meshes as well, the body is still the default cbbe skeleton which Voremersion uses. But for some reason it's like whatever system checks what skin color you're using in Voremersion to then apply to the belly mesh is somewhere along the line darkening things up a whole bunch. I'm not sure how editing the texture would help though? Like what would I be editing?

I finally figured it out! Just incase anyone else runs into this what happened is the default texture is darker than the CaN mods skin texture so I had to go and modify the texture of the belly to the same tone as the CaN skin using the re-color tool in Paint.NET. Was pretty easy in the end!
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Njux » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:44 am

Hello everyone

Wanted to ask if this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20529 is compatible with our favorite.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby chris9774 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:37 pm

I haven't posted in a long while, but i noticed a new influx of physics mods all of a sudden, Do we have belly physics yet or is it in the works? If not that's fine, as I was just curious :p

*Edit
I also noticed the newest install is missing the coldsteel ESP and its broken my bellies, is there a way to regain the file or is it no longer needed in the newest version?
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:41 am

CBP physics was converted to work in Fallout. It’s injected with F4SE and will add physics to outfits that do nothave physics already included to the outfit (like CBBE physics is added to the mesh itself and would override anything added by CBP). I’ve been haing it and really enjoy it a lot. It adds belly physics, even to the classic Gat guts.

As for the coldsteel plugin, I renamed them all a handful of updates ago. Trying to keep track of a dozen files similarly named, but with different inner workings was a nightmare. So when you install now, there will be a file that is named after whatever package you want (snack, meal, full etc)
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:03 am

Hmm, even with the latest version I'm still having the issue with companions not doing disposal.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:52 pm

Currently having an issue with G not triggering vore dialogue, both as pred or prey, ore prey auto-triggering it via timer. I have the key assigned, but pushing it does nothing
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby YurriiTheShark » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:56 pm

Njux wrote:Hello everyone

Wanted to ask if this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20529 is compatible with our favorite.

Yes I use it with unique player although i guess it depends with which way you are setting it up. A few other people on discord are using it so if you need help you can try there too
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby TierHalibel11252 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:35 pm

I have an idea theres a vore youtube called vorelover
I wanna make a NPC that stalks the player and attempts to devour them
havnt figured out if the NPC should be mortal or not
any Ideas?
TierHalibel11252
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:58 pm

So I finally bought this game (cause steam had a sale that I caught in the last 2 hours of it) and have now gotten most of the mods I want to start with adding (including this) installed and for some reason the save I confirmed that everything was working with made an error somehow and had me max sizes and with full belly without having consumed or digested anyone or thing.
Been spending a bit of time trying to fix it and didn't actually figure out WHAT exactly went wrong but after having made sure I had done everything I could and still didn't get it fixed, I tried to start a new game and the bug is gone... Kinda annoying that I don't know WHAT went wrong cause that means I might run into it again and have to deal with it again, but at least I get to actually play a bit and not just troubleshoot anymore.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:07 pm

To my frustration, the video tutorial is clearly skipping some steps.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BoxxFoxx » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:47 pm

@Ace I created a guide over on the Discord. Isn't perfect but should be good enough, please read it. Updates are pending but the process works just fine for the new patch. Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18SSKK ... J3syrXxr4g
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedLightStop » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:42 am

Hello. I'm relatively new to the site, fallout four, and the mod.

I'm currently having a similar problem to a few posts back where the "Thicc Vore" option would not work i.e. not prompt a comment to show that the option is activated, switching back to "off" when leaving MCM and the pause menu.
I had tried complete re-installations of looksmenu, F4SE, and MCM, as well as re-batch build my cbbe bodies with morphs checked. Fallrim tools helped to clean unattatched instances, but it had not fixed the main problem.

https://pastebin.com/JMxnuhYs
This is the pastebin for my most recent papyrus log. It could be a SE/MCM problem, but I'm not truly sure how to fix it as reinstallations hadn't worked so well unless I'm not doing them the right way.
Lines 35, 37, 59, 73, 136, and 141 all pertain to thicc vore, 133 shows a failure to call some methods.

I'm also curious if I should try uninstalling and reinstalling voremersion, but I would like to hold that option off as a last resort.
Thanks anyways for taking the time to read this.
RedLightStop
New to the forum

Postby Njux » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:54 am

YurriiTheShark wrote:
Njux wrote:Hello everyone

Yes I use it with unique player although i guess it depends with which way you are setting it up. A few other people on discord are using it so if you need help you can try there too

Have problems with skin textures and other things. I have tried using it with the coldsteelj weight Gain mod but I have zero knowledge regarding outfit studio and how to add additional sliders to the body that's used in this mod.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:57 am

RedLightStop wrote:Hello. I'm relatively new to the site, fallout four, and the mod.

I'm currently having a similar problem to a few posts back where the "Thicc Vore" option would not work i.e. not prompt a comment to show that the option is activated, switching back to "off" when leaving MCM and the pause menu.
I had tried complete re-installations of looksmenu, F4SE, and MCM, as well as re-batch build my cbbe bodies with morphs checked. Fallrim tools helped to clean unattatched instances, but it had not fixed the main problem.

https://pastebin.com/JMxnuhYs
This is the pastebin for my most recent papyrus log. It could be a SE/MCM problem, but I'm not truly sure how to fix it as reinstallations hadn't worked so well unless I'm not doing them the right way.
Lines 35, 37, 59, 73, 136, and 141 all pertain to thicc vore, 133 shows a failure to call some methods.

I'm also curious if I should try uninstalling and reinstalling voremersion, but I would like to hold that option off as a last resort.
Thanks anyways for taking the time to read this.

It’s still an issue with f4se not loading. If you’re using a mod manager, I highly recommend you manually install the script extender. That will ensure the scripts load as well as inject the dll. Leaving it in the mod manager allows the scripts to get overriden by a careless mod author that may inadvertenly include the script files in their archives
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:07 pm

Katria wrote:Hmm, even with the latest version I'm still having the issue with companions not doing disposal.

I've also had Bria get stuck digesting prey, is there any way to force her to finish? That, and she's stuck following, even after dismissing her.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:13 pm

Katria wrote:
Katria wrote:Hmm, even with the latest version I'm still having the issue with companions not doing disposal.

I've also had Bria get stuck digesting prey, is there any way to force her to finish? That, and she's stuck following, even after dismissing her.

There’s some bug in the code that cropped up recently where prey can get double registered. It’s causing preds to get stuck because they have a prey registered to them but have no actual prey that’s driving their timers. I haven’t been able to pin point what’s causing it. But you can reset the scripts by going into debug mode (“set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1”) and clicking “clears pred and prey” at the bottom of the fallout vore tab
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Carreau wrote:
Katria wrote:

There’s some bug in the code that cropped up recently where prey can get double registered. It’s causing preds to get stuck because they have a prey registered to them but have no actual prey that’s driving their timers. I haven’t been able to pin point what’s causing it. But you can reset the scripts by going into debug mode (“set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1”) and clicking “clears pred and prey” at the bottom of the fallout vore tab

Resetting any of the things under the debug options did not clear Bria being stuck full.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game