Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby jrloken » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:14 am

Stunlocked wrote:
jrloken wrote:Look website I know i'm just lurking but that doesn't mean I don't wanna be notified when someone posts to this thread.

Wait you can get notifications on threads on this website? I just have a tab of whatever I'm watching constantly open so I can reload and check

Email notifications yeah. It's a checkbox at the bottom of page under the reply box.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:20 am

FluffyLizardFunTime wrote:Been wanting to try this for a while now so I ended up grabbing Fallout the other day and - my God - this is great ^^

Have ran into an issue though; as far as I can tell, my hunger isn't actually being satiated by anything other than food in survival mode, even with the voracious desire status. I've fiddled with all the survival toggles in the mcm and disabled any other mods that might be affecting food, but still no dice. Is there anything else I can try?

Post up a script log. HardCore#.log in the user folder of your script logs.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/in ... ug_Logging

jrloken wrote:
Stunlocked wrote:
jrloken wrote:Look website I know i'm just lurking but that doesn't mean I don't wanna be notified when someone posts to this thread.

Wait you can get notifications on threads on this website? I just have a tab of whatever I'm watching constantly open so I can reload and check

Email notifications yeah. It's a checkbox at the bottom of page under the reply box.

My email would shoot itself if I had that enabled. LOL :gulp: :gulp:
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:12 pm

Just wanted to drop a sneak peak at what I'm working on for context.

We're getting there! I need to polish up the hostile pred stuff and then finish up some more companion stuff and I'll be mostly done with context.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:07 pm

Lol I am gone for a while (real life sucks) and BAM! you implement I feature I was wishing for. Loved the dialogue option in the Skyrim counterpart and can't wait for the next release :)
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:05 am

Check out my blergs for some videos of the system in action.
Carreau
---

Postby chris9774 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:53 am

So i have an issue, i downloaded a new version of Looks Studio and now underneath my armor textures the nevernude CBBE textures are there, So i have this weird bra underneath my armors that dont fit and make my skin really pale, It also stretches panties over the bellies during vore. Is there any way of fixing this? I've tried Re-applying all the textures to the respective outfits in Bodyslide to no avail, as well as just up and removing NeverNude because i never use it, then tried the first thing i mentioned once more.
After all this i still have the issue, I'm really hoping I dont have to uninstall the newer mods because they tie in with custom NPC's. And one other detail is that none of the NPC's have this weird texture. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:41 am

Idk if I'm retarded not knowing this, but how do I reinstall f4se? I really want to make the mod work, like you said Carreau, all it needs is a reinstall of f4se in my situation. But apparently I can't even do that cause' I'm stupid.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:51 am

Copy and paste everything from the f4se download folder into your falloit 4 install folder
Carreau
---

Postby EddyS » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:22 am

Carreau wrote:Copy and paste everything from the f4se download folder into your falloit 4 install folder

I tried doing that and then re-launching F4SE, and it still acts the same way as it used to; NPCs attack me still after swallowing my character, and after my character takes 1 tick of digestion, they get spit out immediately. I don't even know anymore. Maybe re-installing Fallout itself would work, and then re-apply the mods? At this point I have no idea what to do to fix this.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:58 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:
Carreau wrote:Copy and paste everything from the f4se download folder into your falloit 4 install folder

I tried doing that and then re-launching F4SE, and it still acts the same way as it used to; NPCs attack me still after swallowing my character, and after my character takes 1 tick of digestion, they get spit out immediately. I don't even know anymore. Maybe re-installing Fallout itself would work, and then re-apply the mods? At this point I have no idea what to do to fix this.

When you boot up the game and instead of choosing a save to continue, you go to settings, check if the settings box has F4SE version number there to see if it's installed properly
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby DanalSalmon » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:40 pm

I wish hostile preds were more common, I have the one guy's mod, but they're still rare. :(
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:46 pm

Stunlocked wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:

When you boot up the game and instead of choosing a save to continue, you go to settings, check if the settings box has F4SE version number there to see if it's installed properly

I went to my settings in F4SE, and it said in the bottom right that I have v(F4SE 0.6.15 rel 18) 1.10.120, which is the most recent version of F4SE. So that means it's installed properly, right? Since I can actually launch F4Se, it would seem that way... but... it doesn't. Because even thought it says that I have the most recent version of F4SE, it still doesn't modify the mods in my saves; which means I still have the same issue: NPCs attack me after swallowing me and after 1 tick of digestion let me out immediately.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 pm

Is your fallout version 1.10.120?
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:20 pm

DanalSalmon wrote:I wish hostile preds were more common, I have the one guy's mod, but they're still rare. :(

You mean my mod?
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:35 pm

Carreau wrote:Is your fallout version 1.10.120?

My F4SE says that when I go to the settings folder. But I have a weird issue where steam doesn't recognize FO4, even though I have it installed in my C drive (I can't press the play button on steam even though the FO4 files are in my C drive, the button just says "install" instead). Which is super annoying... and I have no idea how to fix that issue either. And due to that issue, I'm not sure 100% what version of Fallout 4 I have installed.

EDIT: I've found a way to fix my issue (steam didn't recognize my installed FO4 folder). But I'm still unsure of its version though. Not sure where I see that in steam. But now some things are starting to work, since I can now use MCM to toggle things such as Context vore (vore someone when looking at them), and context vore actually works. But NPCs that eat me still attack me after swallowing me, and let me out after one tick of digestion. But at least I'm getting there.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby chris9774 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:58 am

I fixed my issue with the wonky textures after reinstalling everything and leaving out unique player bodies, However now once i have built all the outfits in bodyslide i no longer get bellies. The NPC's however still get them, only my character is broken. This remains true even when nude, Any ideas as to why this may be happening and or a fix?
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby VorianStormstride » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:56 pm

chris9774 wrote:Thank you, I'll give it a try and see how that goes.

EDIT. The bodyslide worked like a charm, my big brain forgot to tick the morph box, however the creatures still can't vore me or my companions, What else have i done wrong?

I'm having a similar problem. I'm saved in front of a raider dog. I go to bodyslide, make a preset for voremersion creatures with all bars set to the lowest setting, save the preset, batch build with the build morphs box checked, start FO4 through F4se, reload the save, the dog has a normal model, then vores me and there's no change to the belly. (it also attacks me even though I've been eaten.) What am I doing wrong/need to do to fix this?
VorianStormstride
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:05 pm

chris9774 wrote:I fixed my issue with the wonky textures after reinstalling everything and leaving out unique player bodies, However now once i have built all the outfits in bodyslide i no longer get bellies. The NPC's however still get them, only my character is broken. This remains true even when nude, Any ideas as to why this may be happening and or a fix?

I don't know. I don't use unique player. Try respawning your gear without it equipped.

VorianStormstride wrote:
chris9774 wrote:Thank you, I'll give it a try and see how that goes.

EDIT. The bodyslide worked like a charm, my big brain forgot to tick the morph box, however the creatures still can't vore me or my companions, What else have i done wrong?

I'm having a similar problem. I'm saved in front of a raider dog. I go to bodyslide, make a preset for voremersion creatures with all bars set to the lowest setting, save the preset, batch build with the build morphs box checked, start FO4 through F4se, reload the save, the dog has a normal model, then vores me and there's no change to the belly. (it also attacks me even though I've been eaten.) What am I doing wrong/need to do to fix this?

Your F4SE is busted most likely. I seem to have to keep repeating myself about reinstalling F4SE as the first potential fix for most problems.

Also, I don't support creature vore in my mod natively.
Carreau
---

Postby adog421 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:40 pm

Ok so pretty stupid question and im sure it has been answered but is there a way to make this mod compatible with consoles?
adog421
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:48 pm

No.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game