Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:28 pm

dumb4588 wrote:I was just wondering... Why isn't there a shortlist on this thread to show all the mod addons for this mod that other people made to add variety to this mod. Like I mean, updating the mod list to include community made mods could be nice, plus new ideas could occur as a result.

Because there's been like one or two and I'm notoriously forgetful.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:54 pm

Carreau wrote:
dumb4588 wrote:I was just wondering... Why isn't there a shortlist on this thread to show all the mod addons for this mod that other people made to add variety to this mod. Like I mean, updating the mod list to include community made mods could be nice, plus new ideas could occur as a result.

Because there's been like one or two and I'm notoriously forgetful.

I can understand, everyone can be forgetful. That's why I try to jot anything of interest down if I really want it done or do it immediately. It can be efficient to do.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby jellman » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:59 pm

so happy to hear the dialogue system is coming along
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby UrsolMajor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:35 am

chris9774 wrote:
UrsolMajor wrote:
Delt wrote:majority of creatures can devour, majority of human enemies devour, all melee weapons can devour, everyone scales to your vorelevel, and a little extra stuff.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/r9j6d2b ... _VM_addons

You are a blessing for working on this stuff!
I didn't think we'd ever see much creature work in these mods, let alone with scaling bellies and such. I'm sure there are a lot of others who'd want to see this!

Out of curiosity did you find out how to get the Bodyslide to work for the creatures after downloading this? I want them to have bellies after vore but even after building their bodies they're all bloated even before eating anyone. Thanks in advance :p

I just went into Bodyslide, made a new preset specifically for the creatures group filter with all the sliders set to their lowest and then batch built all of 'em. Obviously make sure to have the morphs box checked too. :p
UrsolMajor
New to the forum

Postby chris9774 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:04 am

Thank you, I'll give it a try and see how that goes.

EDIT. The bodyslide worked like a charm, my big brain forgot to tick the morph box, however the creatures still can't vore me or my companions, What else have i done wrong?
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:24 am

Is it at all possible to permanently digest Bria?
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:26 am

PervyLesbian02 wrote:Is it at all possible to permanently digest Bria?

Yeah. There are toggles in MCM to let you digest companions permanently.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby gurglegurgle1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:16 pm

Hey, so I've been playing with this mod for a few days, and its some good shit man. But I ran into an issue.
I added voremersion after playing with the vore mod, so I didn't have to drink a Nuka Acid to start being able to swallow people. I drank the one Nuka Acid in the vore basement when it was just the vore mod. Anway, many a days in game happily nomming on people, and I find another Nuka Acid. I drink it, and it plays the little messages for when you unlock vore with the Nuka Acid. I'm like, "That's weird but kay." So I continue go about my day. I then try to eat a raider. Nothing happens. I can't eat anyone. Sometimes digesting sounds will play, but no eating people will happen. Is there a way to fix this without rollong back my save or starting over lol?
gurglegurgle1
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:28 pm

gurglegurgle1 wrote:Hey, so I've been playing with this mod for a few days, and its some good shit man. But I ran into an issue.
I added voremersion after playing with the vore mod, so I didn't have to drink a Nuka Acid to start being able to swallow people. I drank the one Nuka Acid in the vore basement when it was just the vore mod. Anway, many a days in game happily nomming on people, and I find another Nuka Acid. I drink it, and it plays the little messages for when you unlock vore with the Nuka Acid. I'm like, "That's weird but kay." So I continue go about my day. I then try to eat a raider. Nothing happens. I can't eat anyone. Sometimes digesting sounds will play, but no eating people will happen. Is there a way to fix this without rollong back my save or starting over lol?

erm in case you missed it Carreau already responded to ya about that. did you follow the steps in the upgrade readme
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby gurglegurgle1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Oof sorry about that. I thought my first message didnt post cause of my internet being weird. I thought I did hut I must have missed something.
gurglegurgle1
New to the forum

Postby Znonymous » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 pm

"By request, I've included a patch to allow Vore Survival to work with the heavily modified survival mode made by Horizon. It will work with the Horizon version listed."

Holy fuck you really did it. A modding i will go!
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:02 am

One question, about how much time is left before the final touches of the update is done? Estimate to the best of your abilities (but not a fixed date).
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby UrsolMajor » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:08 am

chris9774 wrote:Thank you, I'll give it a try and see how that goes.

EDIT. The bodyslide worked like a charm, my big brain forgot to tick the morph box, however the creatures still can't vore me or my companions, What else have i done wrong?

Huh, odd. Make sure that all the necessary options are enabled. "Allow Male Preds" for example seems pretty necessary for most creatures to work.
UrsolMajor
New to the forum

Postby chris9774 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:22 am

UrsolMajor wrote:

Huh, odd. Make sure that all the necessary options are enabled. "Allow Male Preds" for example seems pretty necessary for most creatures to work.

That's probably my issue, i have male preds off because that's not really my thing, hopefully when its on the raiders don't try to eat me.
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:41 am

gurglegurgle1 wrote:Oof sorry about that. I thought my first message didnt post cause of my internet being weird. I thought I did hut I must have missed something.

I still need to know if you followed the install and upgrade guide. From the sounds of it, I don’t believe you did.

dumb4588 wrote:One question, about how much time is left before the final touches of the update is done? Estimate to the best of your abilities (but not a fixed date).

I refuse to even estimate. That puts an expectation of completion time on a bunch of volunteers

Znonymous wrote:"By request, I've included a patch to allow Vore Survival to work with the heavily modified survival mode made by Horizon. It will work with the Horizon version listed."

Holy fuck you really did it. A modding i will go!

It wasn’t too hard either. Just a little back and forth on dialing in the systems.

chris9774 wrote:
UrsolMajor wrote:

That's probably my issue, i have male preds off because that's not really my thing, hopefully when its on the raiders don't try to eat me.

Creatures are going to be tagged as male for the most part. Not exactly something I can get around
Carreau
---

Postby zombiese » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:27 am

Mostly female NPCs might help! It won't make the creatures female but it will make the male raiders cease to be an issue.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods ... escription
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby chris9774 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 pm

zombiese wrote:

Mostly female NPCs might help! It won't make the creatures female but it will make the male raiders cease to be an issue.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods ... escription

Yeah i saw this and nabbed it almost immediately after tagging males as preds. It really does help plus i like the idea of gangs of women a lot more than i thought i would. Thanks for tossing this my way regardless :p
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:39 pm

I've been wondering for a bit, what mod out there allows this mod to spawn predatory NPCs?
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:10 pm

New blog post is up today! I've decided to upgrade the release numbering for 1.3.3 to 1.4. That really has no bearing or impact on anyone or anything. It's more or less symbolic for me.

dumb4588 wrote:I've been wondering for a bit, what mod out there allows this mod to spawn predatory NPCs?

I use Jrloken's Vore Raider mod, so I get random melee raiders that use devour weapons. Delt's post was literally just shared that includes creature vore.

I do plan to add more vore enabled NPCs to the mod in the future. Like, truly specific vore raiders that will be introduced into the leveled spawn lists as well as whole factions. But I want to power through the 1.4 context vore feature first before I start adding anything else.
Carreau
---

Postby LazloWolf » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:29 pm

Is it worth downloading if you only like male preds?
LazloWolf
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game