Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.2

Postby Katria » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Here's something I cobbled together in gimp, it's a working vulpine race replacer for the belly texture, not exactly perfect, but workable. I'm a total amateur at doing skinning, and did this in probably the most terrible way possible using the tools and knowledge at my disposal.

I might try to clean it up a bit later, but it's functional and the only noticeable seams are near the bottom of the belly model.

Try not to be too rough on my dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v64tsunydu8iy ... d.dds?dl=0
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kinkirin » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:03 pm

So I did a bit of testing with the Vulpine mod, and I figured out some stuff.

Now, it might just be exclusive to myself, but I noticed that if I eat someone while naked as a Vulpine (In my case, I had the SSBBW2 body fix as my nude appearance) it will give me the regular vore belly rather than the coldsteel version. As a human, this doesn't happen, and I get the coldsteel belly.
Now if I eat someone as a Vulpine while wearing a converted suit like Pampas, then I do get the coldsteel belly, and oddly enough, when I remove it, the coldsteel belly will remain even while naked.

So everything works fine, as long as I'm using a converted suit before I eat anyone. Oddly too, if the suit I'm using doesn't have physics, it will also give me the normal vore belly while a Vulpine.

And, a little unrelated, but does the fortaleza armor have a version with physics? A good amount of the conversion armors I've downloaded seem to be static, and I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Pampas, Spiderman Outfit, Waster, among others work fine though.
Oh yeah, and when I tried eating someone with the AsharaCyborg outfit (also static with no physics) it gave me a default belly even while human.
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Katria » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:28 pm

Dysmos wrote:So I did a bit of testing with the Vulpine mod, and I figured out some stuff.

Now, it might just be exclusive to myself, but I noticed that if I eat someone while naked as a Vulpine (In my case, I had the SSBBW2 body fix as my nude appearance) it will give me the regular vore belly rather than the coldsteel version. As a human, this doesn't happen, and I get the coldsteel belly.
Now if I eat someone as a Vulpine while wearing a converted suit like Pampas, then I do get the coldsteel belly, and oddly enough, when I remove it, the coldsteel belly will remain even while naked.

So everything works fine, as long as I'm using a converted suit before I eat anyone. Oddly too, if the suit I'm using doesn't have physics, it will also give me the normal vore belly while a Vulpine.

And, a little unrelated, but does the fortaleza armor have a version with physics? A good amount of the conversion armors I've downloaded seem to be static, and I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Pampas, Spiderman Outfit, Waster, among others work fine though.
Oh yeah, and when I tried eating someone with the AsharaCyborg outfit (also static with no physics) it gave me a default belly even while human.

I can't much help you with your conundrum, but when you use a vulpine, what belly texture do you end up with? (I'm tinkering around with a reskin of the belly for vulpines, since for me at least, I only get a human skinned one, that ends up weird colours thanks to the 'skin tone' of a red fox, heh.)

And unrelated to that question above, mostly, I can't install the coldsteel bellies, since the DL link gives me a broken archive that neither winrar nor NMM can open. Anyone have a not borked DL?
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kinkirin » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Katria wrote:I can't much help you with your conundrum, but when you use a vulpine, what belly texture do you end up with? (I'm tinkering around with a reskin of the belly for vulpines, since for me at least, I only get a human skinned one, that ends up weird colours thanks to the 'skin tone' of a red fox, heh.)

If I use the naked body, or anything that causes the regular belly to appear, then it will usually be the human texture but with weird colors. Otherwise, if it's the coldsteel belly, it has the Vulpine textures just fine.
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:20 pm

Dysmos wrote:So I did a bit of testing with the Vulpine mod, and I figured out some stuff.

I'm guessing the vulpine mod doesn't mod the base naked armor since it's a race change. That means that whatever naked armor is being used by the vulpine mod lacks the keywords I added to the human nude armor. However, if you're using some converted armor for pampas, then they added the vulpine race to the pampas armor set (much like how ghouls are handled). That means the keywords I add get stacked in as well, so it'll use the coldsteel bellies. The keywords are checked on swallow only. So once you've swallowed, the keywords are set and the script runs. So if you unequip the pampas armor, the keyword added to the player remains and the coldsteel bellies will be used. IF you swallowed someone else, then the keywords would revert and the old Gat bellies would be used.

The physics for fortaleza would have had to have been added by Cold when he converted the armor to his skeleton. Getting the base armor from Nexus won't help as the actual NIF file gets over ridden when you build cold's version in bodyslide.

Katria wrote:And unrelated to that question above, mostly, I can't install the coldsteel bellies, since the DL link gives me a broken archive that neither winrar nor NMM can open. Anyone have a not borked DL?

Try 7Zip. I haven't had any issues opening Cold's RAR files in 7Zip.

Katria wrote:Hmm, I guess I will have to go on an adventure in my 3 or so harddrives to find where and correct it.

Edit:
Figured it out, bodyslide isn't even exporting, for reasons I can't figure out. It says successfully exported, but cant' seem to write to the fallout directory, even when run as admin. I managed to work around it and get it to export to the desktop though, then manually place the mesh files. I really dunno what's going on with fallout some days.

Glad you got it sorted. It's tough for me to troubleshoot the near infinite problems that can occur on people's rigs from half a world away at times :(

I'll take a look at your textures and include them with credit in the next release. I personally don't plan to use the vulpine mod, so I'll have to rely on you wonderful cats to make sure it works right ^_^
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:34 pm

The one downside is, it's a total replacer, so -every- belly will have a furred texture, no matter how good I get it. I tweaked in it a bit more, and it's acceptable (for me at least) getting rid of the seams on something with a furry texture is a bit hard, esp when just faffing about in GIMP. That being said, you actually would not need to install the vupine race to smooth out the seams, since it's just a texture replace, a human could preview the Gat bellies just fine. If you ever did want to take a crack at it.

Here's the updated dds, at any rate: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v64tsunydu8iy ... d.dds?dl=0

What keyword does the mod look for, for the nude armour? I can likely make a compatibility patch easily (especially if I don't have to reverse engineer the keywords to figure it out on my own, ha.)

Also, out of curiosity, is Bria supposed to be effectively mute? (IE, does she not have voice files and need subtitles enabled?)
Last edited by Katria on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby DanalSalmon » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:08 pm

I finished the quest a few hours ago and haven't encountered any exiled/enemy preds. :c
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby universalgameris » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:41 am

Heyo, so i'm having three issues that aren't really deal breakers but I can't seem to figure the cause/how to fix it

the first issue is identical to the issue Jak201 posted about, everytime I swallow an enemy they just disappear and nothing else happens. it think it's tied to voremersion mod itself, and not the thiccvore, Bria, or base fallout vore mod, since the issues only occurs when voremersion itself is active. i've tried cleaning the save with ReSaver and starting from scratch but it didn't solve the problem. as far as i can tell i've installed all the required files, batch build the body with morphs and made sure FOvore is before the voremersion esp so i'm at a loss for what to do.

the second is that Thicc vore (both standalone and the one built-into voremersion) won't stay active. i can set it to on, but if i leave and then reopen the MCM it says it's off. I would think either the settings aren't being changed or they aren't being saved.

the third issues is a really minor one and doesn't really have too much of an impact on my gameplay but it's still annoying. whenever the player is swallowed the game crashes, not sure why? there's a chance i'm missing a master file but i'm not sure.

any help would be appreciated since i really don't know where to go from here
universalgameris
New to the forum

Postby RiggsEclipse » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:38 am

Any chance we could get a list of likes and dislikes for Bria so I know what do and to avoid? :3
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby SubZero156 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:50 am

hey i back i am trying to do the cyborg but i can't find its esp so what should i do

plus i forgot how to add multiple master files
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Katria » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:05 am

Is there something in particular that prevents your companions from digesting you? Even when you turn off all the protections?
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby SubZero156 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:28 am

Katria wrote:Is there something in particular that prevents your companions from digesting you? Even when you turn off all the protections?

try giving them a friendly
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:01 am

Katria wrote:The one downside is, it's a total replacer, so -every- belly will have a furred texture, no matter how good I get it. I tweaked in it a bit more, and it's acceptable (for me at least) getting rid of the seams on something with a furry texture is a bit hard, esp when just faffing about in GIMP. That being said, you actually would not need to install the vupine race to smooth out the seams, since it's just a texture replace, a human could preview the Gat bellies just fine. If you ever did want to take a crack at it.

Here's the updated dds, at any rate: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v64tsunydu8iy ... d.dds?dl=0

What keyword does the mod look for, for the nude armour? I can likely make a compatibility patch easily (especially if I don't have to reverse engineer the keywords to figure it out on my own, ha.)

Also, out of curiosity, is Bria supposed to be effectively mute? (IE, does she not have voice files and need subtitles enabled?)

Every armor that can do coldsteel bellies has the keyword VM_ColdSteelBody. The main vore script looks for this keyword on the armor at the time of swallow and applies VM_CanColdSteel. The script is constantly monitoring for the latter keyword when choosing to apply Gat Bellies or ColdSteel bellies.

And Bria has tons of written dialogue. Turn on your subtitles. I'd need a VA to record lines if I wanted her fully voiced.

DanalSalmon wrote:I finished the quest a few hours ago and haven't encountered any exiled/enemy preds. :c

There's a reason they're called Random Encounters.

universalgameris wrote:Heyo, so i'm having three issues that aren't really deal breakers but I can't seem to figure the cause/how to fix it

the first issue is identical to the issue Jak201 posted about, everytime I swallow an enemy they just disappear and nothing else happens. it think it's tied to voremersion mod itself, and not the thiccvore, Bria, or base fallout vore mod, since the issues only occurs when voremersion itself is active. i've tried cleaning the save with ReSaver and starting from scratch but it didn't solve the problem. as far as i can tell i've installed all the required files, batch build the body with morphs and made sure FOvore is before the voremersion esp so i'm at a loss for what to do.

the second is that Thicc vore (both standalone and the one built-into voremersion) won't stay active. i can set it to on, but if i leave and then reopen the MCM it says it's off. I would think either the settings aren't being changed or they aren't being saved.

the third issues is a really minor one and doesn't really have too much of an impact on my gameplay but it's still annoying. whenever the player is swallowed the game crashes, not sure why? there's a chance i'm missing a master file but i'm not sure.

any help would be appreciated since i really don't know where to go from here

If Gat bellies show up in FOVore, they should be showing up in Voremersion. The coldsteel bellies should be showing up so long as you built the outfits from Cold's mod with Build Morphs checked.

DO NOT run the standalone Thicc Vore next to Voremersion. I left the old alpha files floating out for the randos that might prefer the vanilla vore experience but want Bria and Thicc. Typically when there's an issue with MCM not retaining settings, it's due to confusion from multiple mods trying to do the same thing. I've had it occur when I've had both my ESM copy of Voremersion enabled alongside the ESP copy.

The game crash on swallow is a problem with Fallout 4. The camera command to change the camera target is not entirely stable. I've removed the 100% chance to crash with some known script suggestions, but it still has a greater than 0% chance, and unfortunately not everyone has the same chance to crash (I may run into a crash once in 30 swallows, but someone else may experience it more often, and another may never experience it).

RiggsEclipse wrote:Any chance we could get a list of likes and dislikes for Bria so I know what do and to avoid? :3

I thought I posted one eons ago. I'll put another list together I guess and link it in the OP this time.

SubZero156 wrote:hey i back i am trying to do the cyborg but i can't find its esp so what should i do

plus i forgot how to add multiple master files

If you don't have CreationKitCustom.ini, create it, then under the [Genera] category, add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Katria wrote:Is there something in particular that prevents your companions from digesting you? Even when you turn off all the protections?

Nope. There is no protection for the player at all.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:07 am

Carreau wrote:Nope. There is no protection for the player at all.

I'm actually trying to get digested, heh. But the just seem to regurgitate, even with a lethal vore devour equipped. And even with loads of vore perks. After a little bit, they just regurgitate the player without even any damage. Ditto for getting companions to eat other companions, even with the protections for VIPs and companions disabled.

I'm also wondering if there's a way to take control of the pred, since TC doesn't work after being swallowed, as directional keys are locked out in voremersion.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:33 am

Katria wrote:

I'm actually trying to get digested, heh. But the just seem to regurgitate, even with a lethal vore devour equipped. And even with loads of vore perks. After a little bit, they just regurgitate the player without even any damage. Ditto for getting companions to eat other companions, even with the protections for VIPs and companions disabled.

I'm also wondering if there's a way to take control of the pred, since TC doesn't work after being swallowed, as directional keys are locked out in voremersion.

There's no way to take control of the pred. Bethesda made it very difficult to do that with FO4.

The more vore perks you have, the harder it'll be to have fatal digestion against the player. A lot of the perks buff the player to help them escape and resist damage. Low level preds will also do less damage from the get go, so with more perks on the player, the player can escape fairly unscathed when there's a big level disparity. Low level preds will always be capped at 5 ticks before spitting up their prey. There are perks to increase that, eventually trapping in prey indefinitely, and prey have a chance to escape with the correct perks and armor.
Carreau
---

Postby Chisoni » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:13 pm

The perks for me are not poping up. When I click on the vore settings and then manage perks I just get a blank pipboy. What am I missing?
Chisoni
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:19 pm

Levels and perk points most likely. There's a progression to obtaining perks.
Carreau
---

Postby Chisoni » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Carreau wrote:Levels and perk points most likely. There's a progression to obtaining perks.

Ive had the pop up saying I earned enough for a Perk. The distendex says im level 7 with no perks, is that right?
Chisoni
New to the forum

Postby Katria » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Carreau wrote:
Katria wrote:

There's no way to take control of the pred. Bethesda made it very difficult to do that with FO4.

The more vore perks you have, the harder it'll be to have fatal digestion against the player. A lot of the perks buff the player to help them escape and resist damage. Low level preds will also do less damage from the get go, so with more perks on the player, the player can escape fairly unscathed when there's a big level disparity. Low level preds will always be capped at 5 ticks before spitting up their prey. There are perks to increase that, eventually trapping in prey indefinitely, and prey have a chance to escape with the correct perks and armor.

I tried giving them the perks for being inescapable, but it didn't seem to affect it, any further suggestions? (Managed to get it to work by setting them to a rather ludicrous vore level of 1000 just now, aha...)

Also, with the TC command, you could control AI characters at least very basically, walk them around and such. But voremersion seems to lock out WASD, is there a way to remove that lock out?
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Chisoni wrote:
Carreau wrote:Levels and perk points most likely. There's a progression to obtaining perks.

Ive had the pop up saying I earned enough for a Perk. The distendex says im level 7 with no perks, is that right?

You can't be level 7. Everyone starts at level 14. The first perk doesn't become available until level 18.

Katria wrote:I tried giving them the perks for being inescapable, but it didn't seem to affect it, any further suggestions? (Managed to get it to work by setting them to a rather ludicrous vore level of 1000 just now, aha...)

Also, with the TC command, you could control AI characters at least very basically, walk them around and such. But voremersion seems to lock out WASD, is there a way to remove that lock out?

I'd have to remove it from the script, which I don't want to. I have my reasons for it being there. If there's a big enough contingent of people who would prefer for it to be removed, then I'd reconsider.

What perks did you give them? Stomachstrength 4 is the perk that makes them basically inescapable.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game