Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.2

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:21 am

also i have one question to add if i use a preset esp you made and just dont install the armor sets would it cause issues?
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:27 am

YukiArikaMuze wrote:also i have one question to add if i use a preset esp you made and just dont install the armor sets would it cause issues?

Yeah. The esp will fail to load if it's missing any masters.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Not sure if this has already been addressed before or if it's just a me issue, but I have the Coldsteel bellies enabled, but they only show for me or for the vore gunners, any other NPC will have the regular Gat belly, is this intended/does this happen to anyone else?
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:18 pm

That is certainly not intended. It should be applied to any predator.

Are these NPCs wearing outfits that support coldsteel bellies? And are they freshly spawned/recycled? As I've said before, when an armor is created in game, it is a "clone" of the base armor. That means, that if you add to the armor, the clone won't have it. You'll need to spawn a fresh clone to what you added.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:08 pm

After having them eat some fools and using Set VM_ThiccDebugEnabled to 1on Cait and Piper, they only seem to get as fat as NPC100 weight, unlike Bria, who gets all the way to Thicc.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby sdaeeds » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Bria is mute, you need to have subtitles enabled to "hear" her.
VEV crystals can be used to craft vore upgrades at the cooking pot.

Out of Curiosity, were you able to get body physics to work with coldsteels weightgain mod?
sdaeeds
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yacchatta » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:08 am

How do you get more Vore XP? I’ve been using Devour and eaten people, but the Vore XP doesn’t increase for me.
Yacchatta
New to the forum

Postby SubZero156 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:21 am

here i found
Attachments
Screenshot (5).png
i found the problem but don't know how to solve it
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:25 am

DanalSalmon wrote:After having them eat some fools and using Set VM_ThiccDebugEnabled to 1on Cait and Piper, they only seem to get as fat as NPC100 weight, unlike Bria, who gets all the way to Thicc.

Well, remember, it depends on what outfits you have installed. If the characters don't have armor made in CBBE or Atomic Beauty, they won't get thicc like you would expect from the sliders. I can't remember if you said you used multiple follower mods or not, but in case you do, thicc vore will only affect one companion at a time.

sdaeeds wrote:Out of Curiosity, were you able to get body physics to work with coldsteels weightgain mod?

All physics are handled when the model is converted in outfit studio. There's nothing that enables/disables physics from within my mod.

Yacchatta wrote:How do you get more Vore XP? I’ve been using Devour and eaten people, but the Vore XP doesn’t increase for me.

XP is awarded when the prey dies in your belly. The current system isn't scaled very well IMO, which is why I'm making a major change to it in the 1.3 release. In my experience with the current system, you spend a lot of time at low levels struggling to gain XP between constant prey escapes and level disparities awarding low amounts. Then in higher levels, I can get two levels out of one belly full of prey.

SubZero156 wrote:here i found

Looks like a load order issue to me. Load order should be:
FalloutVore.ESM
ARMOROUTFIT.esp
Voremersion.esp
Voremersion_coldsteel.esp

The armor can technically be loaded after Voremersion.esp, but it's good practice to lump armor mods higher in the load order. But basically, you want Voremersion_coldsteel.esp to load last. It needs Voremersion.esp to be already loaded to have the keywords loaded.

But back on the topic of Vore XP and leveling.

I'm not too happy with the current system. It works in certain areas, but it relies too much on directly comparing the pred's vore level to the prey's vanilla level. The vanilla levels are handled so haphazardly, that I feel this leads to weird spikes and plateaus in the vore leveling system. Early game to mid game, when you're doing the story, and you're in an around downtown and north of the river, vore levels can get really obnoxious to get. Especially once you get a few vore levels under your belt.

Also, each level is a solid 100 XP to get. That works until you're somewhere a mob can give you 25% or more towards your next level. I was in the SE bog area near Quincy and earned enough XP to get two levels just from one belly full of prey.

So, the new system will scale XP requirements. I'm going to set them as your current vore level times 6. That way, early levels will be easier to level up, but you'll gradually need more XP per level as you work through the system. Ideally, I want it to be between 10-12 prey to get a level.

I have a bunch more to do in fine tuning this setup, but so far, I've liked the change. I just need to play the game with it some more to get a good feel of it in different leveled areas.
Carreau
---

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:29 am

Carreau,
Would it be difficult to enable males to use the Coldsteel bellies?(I can provide with male meshes that have the sliders).
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:42 am

I can include it as an option. We'll leave the models themselves as something people can download and add themselves. I'll just set up the ability to use them in the script.
Carreau
---

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:34 pm

okie so i had the mod working and theonly issue was my normal body was not physical so i was like okie let me just go build mesh and change that i dont know how but now my char is broken and wearing both the SSBBW body and cbbe under it with the breast butt and hunches all super sized and broken looking while the legs arms and other bits are all super skinny any idea how to fix this i tryed checking cbbe esp its still active i made sure i clicked build morph when batch building the ssbbw stuff and i made sure thick vore was on?
i do not know how i broke my game.
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:50 pm

okie i achuly figured out what has caused the issue dont use SSBBW2 body fix (physics) use any of the other 3 that one morph for some resion is just buggy?
okie this is a edit but i found out the outie navel is also bugged aswell is there anychance that you have a fixed version of these both?
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:17 pm

I do not. I'd report that you've had graphical glitches to Cold and see what his response is.
Carreau
---

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:51 pm

i figured out whats rong i just noticed theres exstra sliders under the other body fix's i feel dumb X3 oops
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:50 pm

I have Piper wearing Pampas armor, which works for my character. For some reason, they still only go to npcweight100 even when not wearing anything.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:18 pm

DanalSalmon wrote:I have Piper wearing Pampas armor, which works for my character. For some reason, they still only go to npcweight100 even when not wearing anything.

Not sure what the issue is. I just grabbed Cait, slapped a Pampas body suit on her, and had her go eat some stuff. She was properly increasing weight, and I was able to use the max thicc debug buttons to get her to plump up properly.

Make sure you have CBBE.esp enabled, the CBBE option for companions is selected in Voremersion's MCM, and you've built the outfits with Build Morphs checked. I've personally experienced where not having CBBE.esp or AtomicBeauty.esp enabled will cause converted outfits to only increase/decrease with the vanilla weight triangle.
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:24 pm

I went into companion options, turned CBBE off, back on, and suddenly debug turned Piper into proper full Thicc. Bizarre.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:36 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Apparently I have to do this each time when I choose Piper or Cait, but it still works, so dunno lmao.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game