Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby CodeX » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:04 am

So far so good. I did notice I was having issues tying to run these mods together in Mod Organizer 2. It was seeming to have issues running the scripts? I'm not sure. I deleted them from the MO2 directory and ran through from Fallout 4 directly and it resolved most issues.

Camera mod is a tad wonky. If you're eaten, then spit out, then eaten again you can roate the camera freely. Otherwise it has a seizure and locks into place.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:09 am

The camera when eaten is wonky. It's on my list of stuff to fix, but it's better than it was before where everything was locked in place and the pred that ate you just walks away.

What I've ran into now is that when you're eaten and decide to reload because it's been 5 frickin' minutes and you haven't been spit up or killed, everything is friendly. I had to restart the game to reset the hostility. I have a feeling it has something to do with how the combat flags are set. I know if you die in there, the game reloads with hostility in tact.

As for MO2, there's a lot of issues with how it functions as far as I'm concerned. I manually install all of my mods, and just use MO2 to launch. The only reason I even got it was to keep Looksmenu from turning off when I launch the game.

Faraw wrote:sorry for asking, but is there any chance for an MCM option to turn of the chance of weightloss? Or an mcm option to lower the odds? 'Cause that's triggered 4 times in a row for me.

On the other hand, the new belly mesh works great

I can add it as a debug feature. Right now, just go into folder \data\MCM\Voremersion_thicc and edit Settings.ini and set iWeightLossChance to whatever chance you want. It defaults to 15
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Faraw » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:13 am

Carreau wrote:The camera when eaten is wonky. It's on my list of stuff to fix, but it's better than it was before where everything was locked in place and the pred that ate you just walks away.

What I've ran into now is that when you're eaten and decide to reload because it's been 5 frickin' minutes and you haven't been spit up or killed, everything is friendly. I had to restart the game to reset the hostility. I have a feeling it has something to do with how the combat flags are set. I know if you die in there, the game reloads with hostility in tact.

As for MO2, there's a lot of issues with how it functions as far as I'm concerned. I manually install all of my mods, and just use MO2 to launch. The only reason I even got it was to keep Looksmenu from turning off when I launch the game.

Faraw wrote:sorry for asking, but is there any chance for an MCM option to turn of the chance of weightloss? Or an mcm option to lower the odds? 'Cause that's triggered 4 times in a row for me.

I can add it as a debug feature. Right now, just go into folder \data\MCM\Voremersion_thicc and edit Settings.ini and set iWeightLossChance to whatever chance you want. It defaults to 15

cheers!
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:30 am

Whoops! I didn't add that setting to the on load update. If you change it, nothing will happen to an already in progress game. I'll add it to the MCM in the next release, though.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby nuggholio » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:30 am

I can't seem to get bria to eat people, she'll attack them with a pool que though. It works fine for me, the mod is enabled n all, its just that bria isn't eating people when she attacks them. I've prolly done something wrong, cus 220 mods and fallout itself has been giving me a few problems.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:39 am

She's super powerful on low levels and typically one shots things before she can eat them. She really likes to pick up melee weapons much to by chagrin, but there's not much I can do about that. Just be on top of her and open trade and yank the offending weapon when you can and she'll default back to her devour. You won't see her weapon in trade, but it's there. I have it default invisible like all other companion weapons.
Carreau
---

Postby nuggholio » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:46 am

i see, though with better locational damage she goes down super fast, which is my fault for not giving her armor.

you always reply ridiculously fast btw.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:48 am

nuggholio wrote:i see, though with better locational damage she goes down super fast, which is my fault for not giving her armor.

you always reply ridiculously fast btw.

It's cause I'm at my computer right now trying to smooth out thicc vore coding LOL
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:08 am

Carreau wrote:The camera when eaten is wonky. It's on my list of stuff to fix, but it's better than it was before where everything was locked in place and the pred that ate you just walks away.

This is because tdetect is set to false; this is used for the AI to detect the player. When you're eaten, it's set to false so they won't try to hit your "invisible" body.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:20 am

I guess it doesn't reset when you reload, but resets when you restart?
Carreau
---

Postby MDLucy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:34 am

to prevent her from picking new wapons u can give her the devour wepon i counts as a epuipable
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:39 am

Yes, but then you lose her leveling. I have it tied to her devour for now. The idea was to keep from changing the main scripts for FOVore with regards to her. Every time she swings with her default weapon, she runs a level check to see if she leveled up.

Now that I'm in the overhaul portion of my mod planning, I can take care of her leveling remotely. This won't happen until I release Voremersion 1.0, which is where I'm condensing all of my mods into one.
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:40 am

can you slow down the weight gain
i started a new save for this and im not even at level 3 and my char is at the max weight already
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:54 am

I've been considering reducing the amount of excess generated to like 50%. Right now, if you want to slow down weight gain, you can modify the INI file. These lines control how much fullness is added, and dictate how much excess is generated.

iAnimalMeterInc
iDeathClawMeterInc
iHumanMeterInc
iMireLurkMeterInc
iSuperMutantMeterInc

Change those, and the game will update the values the next time you load the game (and yes, I know I added these to the on load event since I mess with them often enough during testing). Whenever your fullness meter goes over 100, the excess value is based off of how much OVER 100 you went. I haven't balanced these numbers at all, and it's one of the things I've wanted some feedback on. My original balance was based on the normal FOVore capacities, so if you play with Three Prey, it'll be stupid easy to stay maxed out.
Carreau
---

Postby MDLucy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:06 pm

is it hard to make the bellies scale with all of the three pred stacks? so 9 bellies?
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby CodeX » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Carreau wrote:I guess it doesn't reset when you reload, but resets when you restart?

FO4 is weird in the sense it doesn't matter if you go back to the main menu or what after using a console command. You could enable god mode in one save, go back to the menu, then load another game and god mode would still be on.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Then that's gonna have to be a quirk then. Either let the pred finish or exit the game and reload. I've added an OnLoad event, maybe I can catch that and ensure detect is turned on during game load.
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:59 pm

Carreau wrote:I've been considering reducing the amount of excess generated to like 50%. Right now, if you want to slow down weight gain, you can modify the INI file. These lines control how much fullness is added, and dictate how much excess is generated.

iAnimalMeterInc
iDeathClawMeterInc
iHumanMeterInc
iMireLurkMeterInc
iSuperMutantMeterInc

Change those, and the game will update the values the next time you load the game (and yes, I know I added these to the on load event since I mess with them often enough during testing). Whenever your fullness meter goes over 100, the excess value is based off of how much OVER 100 you went. I haven't balanced these numbers at all, and it's one of the things I've wanted some feedback on. My original balance was based on the normal FOVore capacities, so if you play with Three Prey, it'll be stupid easy to stay maxed out.

took me a while to find that .ini file but finally found it (for anyone curious the .ini file is in Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config\Voremersion_thicc)
changed those values to smaller and its a lot more "manageable" now

would it be possible to make it that we can tweak the values or tweak weight gaining speed some other way in the mcm?
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:18 pm

The values per tick are hard coded to 1% per tick of the timer for excess gain, and 2.5% for timer changes of +/- from the fullness bar. I found that anything bigger than that makes the effect choppy. I gave the slider control for the timers themselves as a way for everyone to dial in their preference for change over time. I could decouple the time sliders. I'm really leaning on making it just generate less fat when you go over 100. I introduced the VEV reductions as a balance change, and it definitely adds a flavor of random difficulty to maintaining thicc levels.

Play with the lower fullness numbers, and tell me how you feel it plays out. Maybe I need to default the timers to something quicker and change up the fullness increases.

Now, the thing with how the timers work behind the scenes is multiplicative. So, the default slider values you see are if nothing is modifying them. Combat halves the timer values. But, everytime you add to your hunger (the arrows), it decreases the time it takes for the fullness meter to update. So, like one arrow is half the time, and two arrows is a third of the time, etc. When the fullness meter depletes, it decreases time between the body updates. So, it should begin at 70 and half the time. 50 is a third, 30 is a a quarter, and at 10 it should be a fifth of the time. Having higher hunger also causes the body to update quicker too. So for every three hunger, it reduces the time by another factor like the fullness bar does. So, if you have hunger at max -7, and let the fullness bar tick to below 10, your body should be updating in the thinning direction at 1/7 the rate you set in MCM.

There's always room for improvement, and I want the mod to be fun. I don't want it to feel like everyone's been penalized by stopping to play with the settlement system. Right now, I'm thinking rebalancing the excess generated system coupled with a reduction in the fullness additions per prey. Low level preds should have a difficult time staying thicc, but high level preds should have no problem. Obviously, the more prey you can eat, the easier it is, and with less indigestion occurring, a pred won't lose the excess they generate.
Carreau
---

Postby Faraw » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:24 pm

when you put it that way I feel silly for my earlier comment, of course I won't see much growth on a new character as on the main save :silly: ^^; :oops:
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game