Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.2

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:58 pm

lyingunderfire wrote:I have a couple of questions. I have been playing this mod with Sim Settlements Conqueror. When doing the Raider attacks Bria hates it when you subdue the settlers. Is that intentional? It is not listed on Bria's "likes and dislikes." I don't find it an issue, just odd. On that note, I noticed devouring corpses is listed but I never see her react to it. Honestly, I prefer it this way because then she would never like me early game.

[On a more positive note, we LOVE the heavy preds feature! It is the little things that make such a big difference to us!]

Bria hates it when you help settlers. So if SS is popping that event when you subdue them, that would be why. Devouring corpses should be with cannibalism.

Zetto115 wrote:Dear Admin's/mods of this amazing mod...

Time after Time again, for at least a few months really, I have attempted to get this mod to work, wether it was buggy glitch or I got something installed wrong or I had another mod that broke it, I have failed on many, many occasions. However, this time I had finally done it, and got brai to spawn in the vore basement and FINALLY got MCM to actually SHOW UP and WORK properly, I had everything I needed to be done and enjoy! though, I knew it was too good to be true, because if I ate someone, I would get no vore belly, the sounds are there, belching, etc. neither I or brai get vore bellies when we eat someone, I have everything installed properly and even RE installed them TWICE, but so far the only issues with this is...

No vore bellies
the bellies on bodyslide have no textures whatsoever.
other than that, everything is perfect, I even talked to someone who worked and scripted the mod, and even he doesn't know what's wrong or how to fix it, we've tried. I've asked some people to simply give me their fallout 4 vore stuff but they said they either won't, couldn't, or don't even play it but they know so much about it.

I REALLY need some help, if someone could either tell me how to fix this, or simply give me their fallout 4 files for this stuff, that would help!!!

I responded to you on discord about this. Your bodyslide isn't outputting to the correct folders. You should use Google on how to properly install Bodyslide with whatever mod manager you're using.

dumb4588 wrote:Hey Carreau, can i ask a question? What makes Coldsteel's mod so difficult to work with and is there a way to resolve it? And can you please help Zetto115 here?

It's because Cold's scripting overrides all other attempts to script control sliders. There is literally nothing I can do about it.

Marpatt wrote:So, a couple of things aren't working for me.

1. Context vore. Not the entirety of it, but the actual "make it lethal" or "let them out" options don't work. And when I willingly get swallowed, the poke your pred option doesn't appear either

2. Heavy Pred. I have it on, I swallow like 6 people, but I don't slow down at all.

3. Coldsteel belly sounds. As mentioned in a previous post, these don't show up for me. I did look for them using a command, and they did show up, and I was even able to equip them via commands, and they worked, so idk whats going on here.

I've tried reinstalling voremersion, f4se, mcm, but that didn't help.
Any advice, is, as always, very much appreciated! :-D

Those are some very particular problems. If you're on Vortex, try uninstalling the mod completely, making sure any cached versions of the mod are deleted from Vortex's folder structure, and then reinstalling it. I honestly don't know what would make those specific things stop working if other parts of the mod are working fine. Usually, F4SE script issues would be my first suggestion, but that would also mean things like Coldsteel bellies, MCM, and Thicc Vore wouldn't work in the slightest.

I think it's time for a PSA. Please understand I'm not being derogatory or angry, I just need to get this off my chest.

I took a few days off this weekend to visit family. I have a life outside of spamming F5 on the forums to ensure I answer questions in a timely manner. I try my best to get to the boards to do my best to support the mod, but there are times where it's just not possible. Out of town holiday weekends tend to be one of them. Answering a dozen questions on the forums through my phone would be enough to make me want to throw it out the window of a moving car. So, please be considerate. Spamming the boards repeatedly because I didn't answer a question in half a day isn't the most appropriate way to go about things. I'm only one person and I try my best between work, family, my hobbies, advancing the mod, and supporting the mod.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Marpatt » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:14 pm

I'm not on vortex, I actually use nmm, but thanks for the response. I'll try and figure things out on my end, but other than those 3 things the mod works great, and I appreciate the work.
My thoughts were scripts too, which is why I reinstalled f4se (and practically every mod you list on the first page, optional or not) Its probably a conflict with one of the other dozens of mods I have, I just need to find out which one ^^;

Sorry for bothering you (if I did) just want to experience the mod as you intended, since everything else is great work.
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:14 pm

Marpatt wrote:I'm not on vortex, I actually use nmm, but thanks for the response. I'll try and figure things out on my end, but other than those 3 things the mod works great, and I appreciate the work.
My thoughts were scripts too, which is why I reinstalled f4se (and practically every mod you list on the first page, optional or not) Its probably a conflict with one of the other dozens of mods I have, I just need to find out which one ^^;

Sorry for bothering you (if I did) just want to experience the mod as you intended, since everything else is great work.

It definitely wasn’t you, mate. Try completely uninstalling and reinstalling my mod. I just get a feeling something is trying to keep an older version active for some reason
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby lolen34 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 am

I doing the a hard Jill to swallow what im i locking for
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby lyingunderfire » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:23 am

Carreau wrote:Bria hates it when you help settlers. So if SS is popping that event when you subdue them, that would be why. Devouring corpses should be with cannibalism.

As much as I love SS, a fair bit of it seems jury rigged together. So you are probably correct.

[Kinggath is insane for wanting to code that beast of a mod by himself.]

As for devouring corpses, that makes sense. Never would have thought about that since I never used that perk.

[Given the nature of this mod, you might want to reword that element of the list to "Using the Cannibal perk" or something of the sort for dum-dums like us.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:32 am

lyingunderfire wrote:
Carreau wrote:Bria hates it when you help settlers. So if SS is popping that event when you subdue them, that would be why. Devouring corpses should be with cannibalism.

As much as I love SS, a fair bit of it seems jury rigged together. So you are probably correct.

[Kinggath is insane for wanting to code that beast of a mod by himself.]

As for devouring corpses, that makes sense. Never would have thought about that since I never used that perk.

[Given the nature of this mod, you might want to reword that element of the list to "Using the Cannibal perk" or something of the sort for dum-dums like us.]

SS in general has some issues. I’ve seen it break saves in some pretty glorious ways. My copy is constantly throwing script errors, but it’s such an integral part of how I play, I just push through its wonkiness. Fun fact: I started outputting fallout vore logs to their own logs because I was tired of trying to uncover them from all of SS’s errors.

I’ll definitely make that wording change. I can definitely see where it’s confusing.
Carreau
---

Postby Zetto115 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:44 am

I have it properly installed, I have it through steam/steam apps/common/fallout 4/bodyslide, and it still shows them as grey without textures and doesn't work.
Zetto115
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:51 am

No you don’t. The proper path of bodyslide is always Fallout 4/data/tools/Bodyslide
Carreau
---

Postby Zetto115 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:14 am

That's how it is, I use NMM and have steam, I have it through all the stuff, and finally fallout 4/data/tools/bodyslide and no textures or belly

I meant to type it that way the first time
Zetto115
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:11 am

nexus mod page wrote:Nexus Mod Manager
1 - Install the archive to Nexus Mod Manager like you would do with any other mod and enable it.
2 - Under the "Supported Tools" drop down at the top of NMM, configure/launch BodySlide and always run it from there.
3 - If NMM didn't find the BodySlide folder by itself, you have to select the BodySlide folder within your game's Steam folder yourself (right-click).
4 - IMPORTANT: Do NOT select the virtual install BodySlide folder of NMM, select the one in the real game folder of Steam!
5 - Install any BodySlide addons to NMM as well.

Somewhere in these instructions, something went wrong. A lack of textures means bodyslide can’t find the corresponding dds file. The model you see in bodyslide is not the same model you see in game. I don’t use NMM, so I can only offer up Ousnius’ install instructions and to check youtube for further help (i believe it’s Gopher that has a pretty thorough install video for all things NMM)
Carreau
---

Postby Zetto115 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:15 am

I got it fixed! Turns out I put in the game path not data path for bodyslide originally. All is well and good until...

I got Bria to eat me and she had a vore belly, I fought and ate raiders and she apparently ate some too but now she doesn't get a vore belly anymore
Zetto115
New to the forum

Postby RainMakesCorn » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:32 am

Man I can't catch a break today, I got ninja'd twice. (Kudos by the way Carreau, I leave for a week and your thread is 15 pages longer. How intimidating.)

The vore bellies only work with clothing that supports them. Did you change Bria's clothing or turn the option for them off in the MCM?
RainMakesCorn
New to the forum

Postby Zetto115 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:54 am

I didn't change her clothes, I don't even know how to. But what option are you referring to in mCM?
Zetto115
New to the forum

Postby RainMakesCorn » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:01 pm

I'm currently shuffling things around so I can't open my copy and tell you but it should be labelled along the lines of "Coldsteel Vore Belly Toggle." Most of the MCM options have help text if you hover over them also, so if in doubt mouse-over and see if that's any help.
RainMakesCorn
New to the forum

Postby Zetto115 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:28 pm

Yeah, it works now. Question though how do I get heavy pred to work? Is it like eating slows you down and makes your character fatter?
Zetto115
New to the forum

Postby Stunlocked » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Zetto115 wrote:Yeah, it works now. Question though how do I get heavy pred to work? Is it like eating slows you down and makes your character fatter?

Thicc Vore is the one that makes you fatter the more prey you've digested, Heavy Pred slows you down when you have more than two prey in your stomach at once, it also prevents sprinting.
As far as I'm aware, you becoming fat does not slow you down
Stunlocked
Participator

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.1

Postby mazdab » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:00 pm

RiggsEclipse wrote:Cool!
The new perk mags can be found in the following locations!
The Nahant Chapel
Spoiler: show
Found on the second story on a bookshelf!

Camp Kendall
Ontop of the short building across from the main tower, on a table made from a door!

Warren Theater (Unmarked Location south of Swans Pond)
Up on the right side of the stage on a table against the wall!

South Boston Police Department
Second floor, interrogation room table!

Jamaica Plains
On the second floor side table of a half destroyed blue house, east of the diner. Caution there are A LOT of ghouls in there!

Haven't even touch the magazines yet, thank you for telling the location man
And thank you Carreau for updating this mod!
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby mazdab » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:05 pm

Zetto115 wrote:Yeah, it works now. Question though how do I get heavy pred to work? Is it like eating slows you down and makes your character fatter?

Heavy preds works when you devour more than one people at a time. If you want to devour more than one prey, you should levelling up your vore level and pick the vore perks.

And
Stunlocked wrote:As far as I'm aware, you becoming fat does not slow you down

Yes, being fat doesn't slow you down.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:32 am

Eat. It's not a huge slow down at first. 16% at 2 human sized prey, and it goes up by 16% for each additional human sized prey and caps at 80%. When in combat, the slow down is reduced to multiples of 2%. The magazines added by the mod raise the prey required to start the slow down effect.

I opted not to slow the player with thicc vore because it felt too punitive for being a formidable pred. In fact, if you reach a point in thicc vore where you get pretty hungry (40% fullness I believe), you'll speed up.
Carreau
---

Postby MGVU » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Will there be hotkeys to start context vore if using the vore weapons?

Also is there a way change how much damage stomach acid does?

Also for the cold steel belly support. Do we make a copy of the voremersion esp file so that we can put that back in the data folder later or is that copy we make going to be used for fo4edit. Do I also have to make copies of the armor I want as well
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game