Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.5

Postby jrloken » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Are there any plans to increase the pred/prey array?

I ask because you said you might do that a while back.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:12 pm

I’ve looked into it, and there’s really no easy way to expand array sizes without getting into overly complicated cheese methods. I think the array is just going to have to stay the size it is.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:42 pm

I tested the "prey always escapes" issue. I can't seem to replicate it. If I down a high level enemy, they survive the trip, which does knock me out of the wait/sleep (with all of the stomach perks to keep prey indefinitely, this was not the case. They stayed until death and was confirmed by one of my testers). Normal prey that was closer to my level without all of the stomach perks would occasionally escape, waking me up. That's to be expected since there's always a chance of escape. Now as far as them disappearing, I think I know what the issue is. In some locations, NPCs get transported back to a central area for reasons I don't quite know yet. This usually happens in settlements, but I was able to have it happen in Goodneighbor as well. In Starlight, my prey will be transported back to the center area where settlers spawn. In Goodneighbor, I was using the bench across from KLEO to test, and my prey was teleporting close to the entrance.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby RainMakesCorn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:19 pm

I'm going to see if I can't figure it out on my end once I get my install rolled back. I have a couple more ideas for what could be causing it, the first thing I intend to check is how the final escape chance reducing perk is calculating chances. I have it, so as far as I know this event shouldn't even be triggering unless my understanding is wrong. As for location, yeah it's happened every single time I've attempted to test it in a settlement and in the wilderness it's a crap shoot. At this point i'm tempted to just buy more drives and have a testing-only install.
RainMakesCorn
New to the forum

Postby Quintonio » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:05 pm

I'm having issues trying to use the spider gwen skin ssbbw body for coldsteel belly, but it's only showing me the regular belly when i eat something or someone and not the one on the body.
Quintonio
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:43 am

Quintonio wrote:I'm having issues trying to use the spider gwen skin ssbbw body for coldsteel belly, but it's only showing me the regular belly when i eat something or someone and not the one on the body.

Which version of the optional coldsteel patch are you running? I just checked all of the Fullsize variants of the patch, and that outfit is in each of them.
Carreau
---

Postby Quintonio » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Carreau wrote:
Quintonio wrote:I'm having issues trying to use the spider gwen skin ssbbw body for coldsteel belly, but it's only showing me the regular belly when i eat something or someone and not the one on the body.

Which version of the optional coldsteel patch are you running? I just checked all of the Fullsize variants of the patch, and that outfit is in each of them.

The one that says Full with 2pac.
Quintonio
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Try disabling the esp, start and save the game, then re-enable it. There was an error in the way the formlist was handled for adding lists to the coldsteel master list and removing the optional file and adding it back should hopefully kickstart the initialization event
Carreau
---

Postby Wollffett » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:44 pm

Is anyone else having problems with the new version of fallout or is there just something wrong on my end
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Carreau » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:47 pm

If you updated, you have to wait for F4SE to update. The silverlock team usually updates fairly quickly.

Do yourself a favor and disable automatic updates.
Carreau
---

Postby Wollffett » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:49 pm

I don’t have automatic updates and f4se is already updated mcm got updated today I just wiped and I’m gonna try fresh see if the update caused it
Wollffett
Participator

Postby alegalaxy123 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:10 am

hey carreau, in what part of the broton library is the puzzle for bria's quest?
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:48 pm

Since NMM got destroyed, I moved to Mod Manager 2 as that's what you used in your tutorial. I'm watching the tutorial video and I don't have an "overwrite" folder at all, or anything similar.
Attachments
no overwrite.png
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:59 pm

It’s right there. Right click it and select “open in explorer” to find the file path
Attachments
5BC99EAB-7EF3-4568-B7FC-92F11969C802.jpeg
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:10 pm

I tried clicking on it, but it only came up with "All Mods (right triangle)" and "Information" which didn't show much of anything
I'm sorry for being so bad at this
Attachments
useful information.png
useful information.png (5.35 KiB) Viewed 1438 times
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:14 pm

I also looked through all the folders in Bodyslide and I didn't see in there either
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Also my Mod Organizer 2 folder doesn't have a Fallout 4 folder in it
Attachments
Mod Organizer 2 Fallout.png
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainMakesCorn » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:41 pm

I come back and this thread got crazy.

@Carreau I isolated the sleep bug I had. My apologies, it was a false report and was not Voremersions' fault. I corrected the issue, my game had been overburdened and quite a lot of interactions were breaking because of it. Removing a couple of heavy mods fixed my issue and things are now back to working as intended. Who'd of thought the esp limit exists for good reason? Silly me, I should know better.

@DanalSalmon I don't use MO or MO2 so I can't tell you what the hell your issue is but I'm chiming in to say NMM didn't die. It's officially dead as the Nexus now endorses the new Vortex mod manager but NMM has been kept alive by the community. Here is a link to the now-reborn and maintained NMM: https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod ... r/releases
RainMakesCorn
New to the forum

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:04 pm

Thanks Rain! I'll try to reinstate everything when I get back on
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:05 pm

So, a bit of a setback happened with my 1.4.6 patch. I was adding in new ways to track actor types to make expanding the swallow and capacity systems to non-vanilla assets (better DLC patching basically). I accidentally added Nuka World as a master to voremersion, and removing it is causing some serious bugs. So, I had to roll my dev copy to 1.4.5 and start the patch over fresh. A week and half of work lost.

Hopefully, it should take a fraction of the time to pick up the pieces as all the scripting wasn’t affected. So i just need to repopulate the script properties I created (which were a lot) and rebuild the DLC patches.

It’s really jist an issue of a mod modding a mod that mods another mod. It all gets super touchy

Also, it’s been requested a couple of times that I make a discord server. I’ve kind if held off as I didn’t want the additional strain of responding to bugs and issues on discord as well as here. But I’m thinking of starting one, though. I just ask that people please not bother me too much through DMs if I do open one.

So, is having a discord still a thing everyone would like?
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game