Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Stunlocked » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:18 pm

So, I'm here with yet another suggestion, eating food ever-so-slightly increases the giant belly slider, meaning that if you were to eat a lot of food, you'd gain a food baby, which would digest away like any normal vore belly. Maybe drinking from a water source could do the same, Or to swallow random objects if someone wants to do that. (might work well with the context vore reworks)

Which could be used for storage, or if the stomach acid is strong enough, scrap them into components.
(also maybe an option to automatically digest any food or other consumables your prey had to gain extra health)

By the way, what does the "digest item filter contents" button, or whatever it was called, do in the vore holotape?

Ooo, another idea, a scat option where some of the items you digest are dropped on the ground instead of being in the container you spawn. Might work well with the digestion scrapping, where instead of tons of raider left armpieces you drop a stack of metal. Maybe an option to steal things from your digesting prey by having the desired object come up with a belch.
Although that would make things too complicated.

Sorry for dropping this bomb of random suggestions, I just happened to come up with some ideas I wanted to share, I don't expect you to add these things to the mod, though some feedback of whether or not they would work would be nice, and if I went too far
(like something you are not capable of adding, so I have a better idea to what to suggest)

I'm awfully sorry for the long message, thank you for reading
Last edited by Stunlocked on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Stunlocked wrote:So, I'm here with yet another suggestion, eating food ever-so-slightly increases the giant belly slider, meaning that if you were to eat a lot of food, you'd gain a food baby, which would digest away like any normal vore belly. Maybe drinking from a water source could do the same, Or to swallow random objects if someone wants to do that. (might work well with the context vore reworks)

Which could be used for storage, or if the stomach acid is strong enough, scrap them into components.
(also maybe an option to automatically digest any food or other consumables your prey had to gain extra health)

By the way, what does the "digest item filter contents" button, or whatever it was called, do in the vore holotape?

Ooo, another idea, a scat option where some of the items you digest are dropped on the ground instead of being in the container you spawn. Might work well with the digestion scrapping, where instead of tons of raider left armpieces you drop a stack of metal. Maybe an option to steal things from your digesting prey by having the desired object come up with a belch.
Although that would make things too complicated.

Sorry for dropping this bomb of random suggestions, I just happened to cope up with some ideas I wanted to share, I don't expect you to add these things to the mod, though some feedback of whether or not they would work would be nice, and if I went too far
(like something you are not capable of adding, so I have a better idea to what to suggest)

I'm awfully sorry for the long message, thank you for reading

I could see maybe adding some food baby bumps in the future, but right now I want to focus on vore rather than general stuffing (stuffing is something I really like). One of the reasons I made thicc vore was inspiration from Workout Through the Fallout, and then ColdSteel ended up making his version around the same time. I've always wanted to have a more normal weight gain work alongside gaining from vore, and it's such a shame that Cold's mod is at odds with anything else that touches the sliders.

Using the belly as storage was an idea floated to me way back in the early days. I shot it down back then because I was just learning the vore system and had no clue how to really make a belly storage so to speak. Now that I know a whole lot more, it might end up being something I could look into. Ideally, I'd like for scat and loot to take up capacity so it wouldn't be this infinite storage bin for players.

It looks like that button just destroys everything that's in the belly container as a reset.

DigestSound.Play(Game.GetPlayer())
BellyContainer.RemoveAllItems()
HasItemsInBellyBool.SetValue(0)

I started work on having items dropped for physics reasons when I started on the bones version of the shit piles. I kind of like the idea of the items becoming things to kick around instead of being contained in the container. Kind of like when you kill someone and their gun goes skidding across the floor.

Digestive juices scrapping items also makes me excited. I never got into crafting much in FO4, but it's the primary thing to do in 76, so I've gotten a lot of time getting into the crafting loop. I could see this working its way into the scat system. The belching up random items to steal sounds cool, but it may not be very doable with how the systems are designed currently.

A lot of good ideas! Never apologize for suggesting things. I love hearing from ya'll on things that you would like to see in the mod. And now that I'm much more proficient with making the mods, I can try my best to make things happen.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:54 pm

I'm glad to hear so much feedback!
I try to suggest things that don't require new meshes, animations etc, since you said that isn't your strong suit.
I just recently found out about a mod that allows you to eat food straight from the shelves via a hotkey, which instantly reminded me of the context vore, and also the "scrap everything" mod that allows you to destroy any background object that has physics, like certain boxes, traffic cones and skeletons.

Oh right, about the digesting things to scrap, making that work with weapons or armor probably won't work, as what I've seen the player must be the one manually scrapping them, which is why those cannot be automated through a machine at a settler, for example.

By the way, is there anything that can be done to legendary enemies reverting back their mutation if they escape your stomach?
For example a Legendary Glowing One being swallowed, escaping your stomach with about a third of their HP remaining, then being mutated in the next hit, getting swallowed and escaped again, but then again being able to restore to full heath with a mutation, every time they escape, resulting in a loop of full heals and vore until I switch to a non-vore weapon and kill them normally.(except when my companion is also dead set to making a meal out of that that legendary enemy, that's when things get complicated)
Sorry about the shoddy example, couldn't really explain it any better.
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:12 pm

There's not much that can be done for the legendary enemies unfortunately. The damage based system I moved everything to helps alleviate some of that. I found with the original system, legendaries were pretty much a no-go. They'd get trapped for forever, and then when they finally came up, they'd basically be full healed, and this would continue forever. The legendary boss that finally pissed me off enough was the stupid assaultron in the FEV lab during Virgil's side quest. Since there's a constant amount of damage done now, some legendaries will fall victim in your gastric juices since they won't heal up. But if they get coughed up, it's back on. Legendaries get a bit easier at higher vore levels since you can hold them for longer, therefore dealing more damage. The last perk for stomach strength pretty much traps them indefinitely.

I figured for digestive scrapping, it could be a perk or magazine set. I'm pretty certain i can script scrap them. But it's something I'll look into. Legendary items would be excluded since there's a keyword to test for those.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:36 pm

I remember seeing a suggestion... somewhere on the forums about the player's height increasing too, and the prey capacity increading too (as they're smaller compared to you now)

Do you think that would work? There's a console command for scaling the player's size, so at least that doesn't have to be added. Like either as a consumablem perk, mutation or such that turns you into a giant or you growing in size with thicc vore.
Though doors might become a problem, maybe you could sneak under them? Does sneaking even allow you to go under things in this game, haven't seen it being used like that.
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:44 pm

Rasati has been bugging me for a mini-GTS feature for a while. LOL. It's been on my to do list, I just haven't figured out how i want to implement it yet. The way we had discussed it before was to plug it into thicc vore.

I don't believe the collision geometry becomes an issue for walking through doors at larger scales. I played with the GTS mod for a bit back when FO4 first came out. That mod was written by the author of the original FO3 and FONV GTS mods. The big problem is that in FO4, the scale doesn't resize for using terminals. So terminals require special handling.
Carreau
---

Postby vaportrails » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:56 pm

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25255 I found works great for the terminals and as for the gts end.
https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopi ... t#p1284174
over on the giantesscity forums is the best working one I've seen. It uses rad and energy damage to grow you. Search Fallout 4 power armor idea to find the thread.

Just a quick question, does eating the flying ant swarm in nukaworld always cause a CTD for everyone else? Or is it just me. Happens even when my companions attack them...makes it kind of annoying really if I'm not watching out.
vaportrails
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:11 pm

The ant swarm always causes a CTD. It's something baked into the model I think. Console command killing the swarm will cause a CTD as well.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:35 pm

I got a quick video of the system in action as it sits right now

https://streamable.com/0taab

There's still a lot of work to be done on it, but this is coming together pretty quickly! I'll put a blog post up with some more details.
Carreau
---

Postby Erecant » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Oh, that is shaping up really well. The ending sort of begs the question though . . . With E and R registered as contextual triggers, particularly with E registered as the escape attempt trigger, do you have plans for a dialogue trigger between pred and in-belly prey?

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Yes. The E to struggle is from lethal vore. I haven't worked on anything beyond this initial phase. I plan on swapping that perk with some way of flagging the player as wanting to talk to its pred. I still have yet to figure out how I'm going to have dialogue work with an NPC when the actors aren't near each ther. There's also some work to be done in the main vore script for regurgitation as well. But I'm getting there!
Carreau
---

Postby Erecant » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:48 pm

Hmm, back in the Skyrim Devourment days, I think they got around that by making the prey invisible and moving them temporarily into range of the pred so the dialog would work, then after that runs through it send the prey back out of sight (usually in the sky I think) It had its own problems, but was a decent workaround. Given that the game engine is the same, it might be something to consider.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:55 pm

The csmera system is very different and the way topics are handled was also changed. There are some very noteable differences between the games. But it’s nothing that can’t be dealt with.
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:15 pm

I got an idea: Idle animations on a certain perk that halves the time for a full digestion process, at the cost of little/no mobility.

On second thought, i have multiple ideas, like say theres a little belly that stays if you dont release the remains of the prey, it can be very immersive and instead of it disappearing immediately on scat, there would have to be a quick "animation" of the bellies quickly shrinking until flat. That can make it quite immersive, like lets say it lasts 5-10 seconds to fully scat out your prey and the more remain you have inside of you the slower you get.

Another idea is for bria's companion system, let's say you reach the first level of companion levels and you can leave her at any settlement, at the cost of her gobbling up a random settler, sounds good right?

Another idea (and silly rare chance too) is the idea of anal voring any npc without fall damage and an escape chance from them if you can land on top of them from any height as long as you have enough height to jump on top of them. Would be an interesting idea.

Another idea (and a simple one) can be like a storage and/or digestion meter showing how much prey you consumed and how far along in the digestion process are you. It simple but useful for many.

Another idea is that there could be an (possible) vore animation where if you're sneaking up on a person sleeping while being hidden, you could trigger an animation where the player/NPC swallows the prey in a certain manner with a few different animations where the following 6 happens: 1. (feet end) the NPC remains asleep, 2. (Footend and near another NPC) The NPC wakes up but her mouth gets covered to prevent screaming. 3. (foot end but alone (no NPCs nearby)) NPC wakes up during act and screams, with no avail 4. (head end) NPC remains asleep, no movement. 5. (head end) Wakes after head is engulfed and triggers muffled screaming with squirming. 6 (foot end (10% chance if by foot end) NPC wakes up before any major parts like the calves get swallowed, kicks the player and proceeds with the standup animation and fights. All but the last one ends with the player standing up with the pred belly equiped. Sounds complicated but very immersive.

What do you think of the ideas? Cant wait to see this next big update with you.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:07 am

Carreau wrote:Using the belly as storage was an idea floated to me way back in the early days. I shot it down back then because I was just learning the vore system and had no clue how to really make a belly storage so to speak. Now that I know a whole lot more, it might end up being something I could look into. Ideally, I'd like for scat and loot to take up capacity so it wouldn't be this infinite storage bin for players.

i myself use the belly as a infinite storage for stuff i loot and well i loot everything :lol:
been meaning to ask this for a while but is it possible to make it that you could open your stomach container at will? maybe a consumable like the ones from original mod (digest, regurgitate, etc)
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:02 am

cheese130 wrote:been meaning to ask this for a while but is it possible to make it that you could open your stomach container at will? maybe a consumable like the ones from original mod (digest, regurgitate, etc)

That was kind of the idea I had with stealing things from your digesting prey, as it'd make a little more sense for a skillful predator to regurgitate a specific thing from their prey than to access everything stuck in their intestines somehow, though that's how the scat-free option works.

A random suggestion once again, digested enemies leaving behind bones, combined with the previous idea of some of the items you being dropped on the ground instead of being contained in the shit pile, it might work well.
...except it wouldn't work well with the whole "digest to scrap things" idea, since they would just get converted into bones
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:11 am

dumb4588 wrote:I got an idea: Idle animations on a certain perk that halves the time for a full digestion process, at the cost of little/no mobility.

On second thought, i have multiple ideas, like say theres a little belly that stays if you dont release the remains of the prey, it can be very immersive and instead of it disappearing immediately on scat, there would have to be a quick "animation" of the bellies quickly shrinking until flat. That can make it quite immersive, like lets say it lasts 5-10 seconds to fully scat out your prey and the more remain you have inside of you the slower you get.

Another idea is for bria's companion system, let's say you reach the first level of companion levels and you can leave her at any settlement, at the cost of her gobbling up a random settler, sounds good right?

Another idea (and silly rare chance too) is the idea of anal voring any npc without fall damage and an escape chance from them if you can land on top of them from any height as long as you have enough height to jump on top of them. Would be an interesting idea.

Another idea (and a simple one) can be like a storage and/or digestion meter showing how much prey you consumed and how far along in the digestion process are you. It simple but useful for many.

Another idea is that there could be an (possible) vore animation where if you're sneaking up on a person sleeping while being hidden, you could trigger an animation where the player/NPC swallows the prey in a certain manner with a few different animations where the following 6 happens: 1. (feet end) the NPC remains asleep, 2. (Footend and near another NPC) The NPC wakes up but her mouth gets covered to prevent screaming. 3. (foot end but alone (no NPCs nearby)) NPC wakes up during act and screams, with no avail 4. (head end) NPC remains asleep, no movement. 5. (head end) Wakes after head is engulfed and triggers muffled screaming with squirming. 6 (foot end (10% chance if by foot end) NPC wakes up before any major parts like the calves get swallowed, kicks the player and proceeds with the standup animation and fights. All but the last one ends with the player standing up with the pred belly equiped. Sounds complicated but very immersive.

What do you think of the ideas? Cant wait to see this next big update with you.

Detecting an NPC under the player when falling would be pretty hard to do I think.

I've said it dozens of times, but I'm not an animator or mesh maker. Anything to do with those two functions, I cannot do.

One of my goals for this patch is to make a HUD widget for tracking the player's prey count. That requires re-upping my Adobe account to get access to Adobe Animator to make it in flash. Life has put that on hold for a little bit, but hopefully soon.

The idea of having a bit of a bump goes along with the idea that scat and loot take up capacity. If i decide on doing that, it won't be in 1.3.3. The next update already has a bunch of stuff in it to keep me more than busy.

cheese130 wrote:i myself use the belly as a infinite storage for stuff i loot and well i loot everything :lol:
been meaning to ask this for a while but is it possible to make it that you could open your stomach container at will? maybe a consumable like the ones from original mod (digest, regurgitate, etc)

I think that was you that suggested the idea of using the storage as a hammer space a while ago, wasn't it?
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:31 am

Carreau wrote:
cheese130 wrote:i myself use the belly as a infinite storage for stuff i loot and well i loot everything :lol:

I think that was you that suggested the idea of using the storage as a hammer space a while ago, wasn't it?

cant remember suggesting this before but i may have since my memory is not that good ^^;
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby KulesKindaCrazed » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:59 am

Hey Carreau i has a question, in the clip for the contextual vore and in many other images you have a vault suit on, is that a custom made file or a conversion for coldsteel made by someone else? Thanks.
KulesKindaCrazed
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:09 am

It’s from the jumpsuit nod by lazman. I paid coldsteel to convert the files, so it’s included with the ssbbw download
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game