Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby argdhal » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:57 pm

I'm glad you think they're neat Carreu! I don't have any experience modding so I don't know what you can and can't do, but if you want more ideas for vore related quests and stuff I'd be happy to share.
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:58 pm

Jadex wrote:Oh another thing, could you add a thing to change the hotkey for context vore to the MCM? I don't know about you but I accidentally swallow people quite often when I'm just trying to reload

That key is set by the game internally. I honestly don’t know how you can hit the alternate activation key while trying to load. The default is R.

argdhal wrote:I'm glad you think they're neat Carreu! I don't have any experience modding so I don't know what you can and can't do, but if you want more ideas for vore related quests and stuff I'd be happy to share.

A lot of those shouldn’t be too difficult. They fit the general style of random encounter for story, so i think i can turn a few into some actual encounters. Thankfully, bethesda left a bunch of templates for the random encounters, so i already have a starting point.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby argdhal » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Some suggestions for more random encounters:

Predator exiled from the BoS wandering the wasteland looking for more information about the source of the VEV, wants to swap notes and stories about previous meals, run ins with other predators.

Gunner-Exiles out looking for Bria

Someone peddling fake nuka-acid and vore related chems, including ones aimed at prey that are supposed to render you immune to stomach acids, unappetizing in taste, etc. Obviously most if not all are fake but there might be something actually good in their wares.

Vore-raiders occupying a bit of road demanding a toll in the form of food- demand companion in exchange for free passage.

Person attempts to lure player into house via seduction, turns out that they want to lock them into their larder along with several other potential meals they're fattening up for later

Predator with giant belly transporting a friend in their gut, the two conversing through layers of fat and muscle.
argdhal
New to the forum

Postby Stunlocked » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:32 pm

Right, I suppose I should report this bug/exploit I found.
You know the turrets you can craft in your settlements? You can eat those, and it doesn't seem to damage them at all, and just teleport back to your location after the inevitable regurgitation happens.
But since the Devour Friendly weapon doesn't have regurgitation, you can just store turrets in your stomach and carry them outside the borders of settlements and literally anywhere, where I assume they will shoot at enemies until they've been broken.

I mean, it probably doesn't break the game or anything, I just wanted you to know it exists
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Voreakin » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:30 pm

I'm trying to make a coldsteel support file via the guide, but it I don't know how to make it reference the original .esp armor instead of the .esm copy.
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:25 am

Voreakin wrote:I'm trying to make a coldsteel support file via the guide, but it I don't know how to make it reference the original .esp armor instead of the .esm copy.

Slowly click the filename in the header twice. You'll get a big pop up warning "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS??" Then click yes, and you can edit the text of the filename. Just change .esm to .esp. The text will go bold indicating a change, and you can save then.

Stunlocked wrote:Right, I suppose I should report this bug/exploit I found.
You know the turrets you can craft in your settlements? You can eat those, and it doesn't seem to damage them at all, and just teleport back to your location after the inevitable regurgitation happens.
But since the Devour Friendly weapon doesn't have regurgitation, you can just store turrets in your stomach and carry them outside the borders of settlements and literally anywhere, where I assume they will shoot at enemies until they've been broken.

I mean, it probably doesn't break the game or anything, I just wanted you to know it exists

That's def an issue. I'll look into it.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby welp » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:22 pm

Hello, I recently tried adding the voremersion pack onto my game, but I'm having an issue. For whatever reason the MCM is not letting me make any changes to mods. I already sought out the FAQ, and attempted to do what it said by re-installing F4SE, to no avail. I'm still quite new to fallout modding, but my first instinct was that it was a load order error. After mucking with that for 20 minutes, I sill have no clue what I'm doing and have sought help here. Included is an image of what I can see in the MCM section on the pause screen (aka, nothing).

Fallout4 1_25_2019 10_13_32 AM.png

Any help is truly appreciated!
welp
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:24 pm

What mod manager do you use?
Carreau
---

Postby welp » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:26 pm

I have been using Vortex.
welp
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:54 pm

I don’t know much about vortex, but it seems to have a similar setup with MO2 in that it looks files from writing after launch. In the installer for voremersion, I have an MO2 option designed as a work around for MCM not displaying my mod. Try reinstalling the mod and use that option to see if it clears up the issue
Carreau
---

Postby stormhawk0 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:25 pm

Carreau wrote:
Voreakin wrote:I'm trying to make a coldsteel support file via the guide, but it I don't know how to make it reference the original .esp armor instead of the .esm copy.

Slowly click the filename in the header twice. You'll get a big pop up warning "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS??" Then click yes, and you can edit the text of the filename. Just change .esm to .esp. The text will go bold indicating a change, and you can save then.

as of xedit 4.0 and onward you need to add some launch arguments to allow changing master files. for me because i use vortex i went in to the tool section of my dashboard and added the lines to fo4edit and launch it from there to use those features. (see spoiler)
WARNING: this will also disable any restrictions and allow you to edit anything without the "are you sure warning" showing so just double check any edits you make and keep backups of the files you edit
Spoiler: show
launcharguments.png
launcharguments.png (21.66 KiB) Viewed 916 times
stormhawk0
New to the forum

Postby Voreakin » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:20 pm

stormhawk0, Thanks! I was able to add those arguments with MO2, and I can finally edit it :D
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby mauler158 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:55 pm

welp wrote:I have been using Vortex.

I've struggled to get it working with vortex myself, from what i've found the MCM and PBT files didn't deploy correctly and had to be manually placed in the right folders, you also need to remove the duplicate scripts from the original fallout vore mod in the staging folder, which also means unpacking them from the BSA using the archive extractor, otherwise vortex will restore the old scripts everytime you deploy (automatically after a new mod is added.) even now i'm having trouble saving my game without a CTD due to something i'm fairly certain isnt script related but haven't been able to identify yet. If you're still early into modding your game i'd switch to MO2 while your losses are minimal.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:52 pm

For some reason, even though it says in the 1.3.2 patch notes, the NPCs in my game still occasionally attack me after they swallow me. I upgraded it in NMM from 1.3.1. I don't know if that makes it so the changes are not implemented, at the moment it seems like it, since NPCs still attack me after swallowing me. They also instantly regurgitate me once I take one tick of digestion damage; I don't know if that has anything to do with the player having perks or not, but I don't really like it. If I want the NPC to swallow me, I want them to swallow me and keep me there, not instantly regurgitate me.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Jadex wrote:Oh another thing, could you add a thing to change the hotkey for context vore to the MCM? I don't know about you but I accidentally swallow people quite often when I'm just trying to reload

That key is set by the game internally. I honestly don’t know how you can hit the alternate activation key while trying to load. The default is R. - I don't know how to requote it so this just what you said for context

I'm not really sure what you mean, have you not had it where you go to reload your gun but they get too close and you accidentally vore them? To reload you gotta use R and the default for the context vore is R so it happens fairly often especially for the laser musket cause you gotta hit it multiple times
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:08 pm

EngilbertSig3 wrote:For some reason, even though it says in the 1.3.2 patch notes, the NPCs in my game still occasionally attack me after they swallow me. I upgraded it in NMM from 1.3.1. I don't know if that makes it so the changes are not implemented, at the moment it seems like it, since NPCs still attack me after swallowing me. They also instantly regurgitate me once I take one tick of digestion damage; I don't know if that has anything to do with the player having perks or not, but I don't really like it. If I want the NPC to swallow me, I want them to swallow me and keep me there, not instantly regurgitate me.

Sounds like you're having a similar issue to Rando. He had issues with F4SE not installing correctly, which was causing some scripts to incorrectly load. The effect was my altered core scripts failed to load, and the game reverted to the base mod's version. I just messaged Rando, and he believes he remembers a reinstall of F4SE fixed it.

Jadex wrote:I'm not really sure what you mean, have you not had it where you go to reload your gun but they get too close and you accidentally vore them? To reload you gotta use R and the default for the context vore is R so it happens fairly often especially for the laser musket cause you gotta hit it multiple times

Oh. Reload guns. I read that as reload the game. I'm an idiot.

But my point still stands. It's set internally to the game engine. I can change the key mapping for reload, and the alternate action button follows. For example, if I change reload to H in the game settings, the alternate action becomes H.
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:11 am

I got an idea, Its simple> Is there a way to make Bria eat until she reaches full prey capacity before digesting her prey. And is it possible to allow her to eat fellow settlers if she reaches a certain threshold in the fullness meter where hunger loss reaches its maximum?

Btw, what does it mean when your character switches between default preset and weight preset during certain seconds?
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:26 am

Carreau wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:For some reason, even though it says in the 1.3.2 patch notes, the NPCs in my game still occasionally attack me after they swallow me. I upgraded it in NMM from 1.3.1. I don't know if that makes it so the changes are not implemented, at the moment it seems like it, since NPCs still attack me after swallowing me. They also instantly regurgitate me once I take one tick of digestion damage; I don't know if that has anything to do with the player having perks or not, but I don't really like it. If I want the NPC to swallow me, I want them to swallow me and keep me there, not instantly regurgitate me.

Sounds like you're having a similar issue to Rando. He had issues with F4SE not installing correctly, which was causing some scripts to incorrectly load. The effect was my altered core scripts failed to load, and the game reverted to the base mod's version. I just messaged Rando, and he believes he remembers a reinstall of F4SE fixed it.

Jadex wrote:I'm not really sure what you mean, have you not had it where you go to reload your gun but they get too close and you accidentally vore them? To reload you gotta use R and the default for the context vore is R so it happens fairly often especially for the laser musket cause you gotta hit it multiple times

Oh. Reload guns. I read that as reload the game. I'm an idiot.

But my point still stands. It's set internally to the game engine. I can change the key mapping for reload, and the alternate action button follows. For example, if I change reload to H in the game settings, the alternate action becomes H.

ahhh that makes much more sense, that's too bad I didn't realize R was a general alternate action button I thought they just shared the same hotkey

Hey, another thing I was trying to get the ID of the devour weapon but the only thing to come up when putting 000swa 4 into the console is the swallow comment chance percentage do you know where I could find that ID
Edit: gah, of course, it says to look up 000swa 4 but you actually need to put in devour 4 to find the weapon devour. I thought it was kinda strange to have the command be swallow but the actual name be devour but I just went with it, you should really fix up that help section in the MCM
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:27 am

dumb4588 wrote:I got an idea, Its simple> Is there a way to make Bria eat until she reaches full prey capacity before digesting her prey. And is it possible to allow her to eat fellow settlers if she reaches a certain threshold in the fullness meter where hunger loss reaches its maximum?

Btw, what does it mean when your character switches between default preset and weight preset during certain seconds?

Default presets are what is saved as your starting size. You can overwrite it with the Store options.

And neither of those are simple ideas and I don't really want to do them.

Jadex wrote:Hey, another thing I was trying to get the ID of the devour weapon but the only thing to come up when putting 000swa 4 into the console is the swallow comment chance percentage do you know where I could find that ID
Edit: gah, of course, it says to look up 000swa 4 but you actually need to put in devour 4 to find the weapon devour. I thought it was kinda strange to have the command be swallow but the actual name be devour but I just went with it, you should really fix up that help section in the MCM

Yeah. I'll update the help section. I've renamed a lot of stuff since Gat wrote that help stuff in the original mod.
Carreau
---

Postby MGVU » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:23 pm

Is there a discord for fallout vore/voremersion.
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game