Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.0

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:20 am

I was thinking of it being on the same lines as dark cravings, but with vore. Cure with addictol or doctors like the cannibal version. It’s a bit of an overhaul because survival is pretty self contained in script, so I’d have to turn off sustenance, have vore cravings (or whatever I name it) kick on, and handle sustenance exactly like vanilla survival, just swapping out any cannibal related function for one that keys off vore digestion (which I’m already broadcasting thanks to thicc vore). Once it’s cured, it stops its own timers and fires up survival’s sustenance timers again.

I’ve mapped out a good portion of how dark cravings is applied and functions. Since I don’t play survival, I have to ask this: does dark cravings have a chance to happen or does it happen every time you you use cannibalism? The scripts look like it applies every time.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:38 am

DanalSalmon wrote:Bloody hell, the Coldsteel bellies aren't working for me agian.

Did you follow the included guide?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:37 am

Carreau wrote:I've got some bug fixes and buffs/nerfs coming for a weekend release.

I'm changing it so companions can't be digested by NPC preds (the player still can), and current companions won't be able to be swallowed so they don't get in the way and accidentally take a ride (I'm looking at you, Bria!). Players can still swallow and digest a companion, they just gotta dismiss them first.

Vore frenzy got a huge buff. NPCs hit by it will have their levels buffed and then have all perks they would be eligible for at that level. I may extend the frenzy time as well. Any NPC hit by frenzy will be able to swallow regardless of how the sex options are set (I'll probably put that on a toggle in case there are people who are adamant that specific sexes can't be preds).

Can that be optional? And can it be optional for Companions to friendly fire on you with Vore?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:51 am

Companions have always been able to friendly fire the player. It just never happens because of the way the game handles melee hits. I've TRIED to get in the way of a swing and get swallowed, and neither the companion nor the NPC she was fighting could eat me. I'd have to get the NPC to target me.

As for the restriction on current companions, I can make that a toggle.
Carreau
---

Postby iasiney » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Well, here's some notes from stuff I've looked at and done and tried:
I think some of that might have been talked about before in the original vore mod forums. Typically hardcore runs on a particular core script I think called Hardcore manager or something. I was seeing that when I was looking at doing a tacked on cannibal system way of vore. Cannibal is made into addiction in hardcore and you have the cravings addiction for doing cannibal (actually is a referenced script in the perk system). Piggybacking on making it like a vore frenzy, well you already got the thiccvore component of Voremersion, but I haven't checked that far to see if thiccvore makes it "act" like an addiction. When I tried to do the "whole bodies" type of redo on the vore mod: basically hit them with the devour weapon, does its calculations of vore, upon death of the prey it would give you the whole body to carry in your inventory and you could choose to eat as you want in one version or put it in a special inventory slot in the pip boy that would show up as stomach in a more advanced version that piggybacked on the cannibal perk. As far as I got with doing a whole bodies devouring things. I copied a food item from a bloatfly and it basically gave you the same healing as a bloatfly meat in the preliminary try at it. It did odd things when you tried to drop the whole body into the world. I used the actual dead model, and it would suspend it in air. I don't think it even let me do a body move (holding activate on the body and moving the body in the world) but I didn't try that. I'm on the fence whether it is due to the fact of how fallout 4 treats dead bodies or some other havok or model issue. Anyways, I considered the idea of making it have more satiation and weight so that kinda sounds like what Carreau is proposing.

Spoiler: show
Otherwise, imho:
So, if you'd do an option 1 for hardcore, just an idea I'm putting out there, maybe use that whole bodies idea like you were saying. The textures may not behave but you might be able to do more "magic" with it than I could get it to work or live with that oddity (probably has something to do with a havoc settling on not any programming to havok). However, I'd say no because personally for me If I could do it It's almost better to rewrite the vore mod in entirety and make it this because of the complexity.

Option 2, might be better, although I haven't seen dark cravings in action. However, I'm locked in my point of view to cannibal. I don't understand from a design place why it can't be emulated/tacked onto thiccvore system and have more of a vore disease/addiction, and also, the fragment for cannibal has companions and people having an aversion to it (it is a mere fragment that activates from the perk itself but that could probably be copy pasted into a full script easily).

Also, If you want to truely make it hardcore, have people be actually revolted with it like cannibal except for bria (and strong, and dogmeat without saying) because she seems to be all for that. And finally, just register eating an item register as a level of hardcore satiation. I mean, isn't it more satisfying to come across someone like Bria that likes vore (as it relates to cannibal) and to know that all other companions hate that you are eating people whole (because it relates to cannibal). As I've said before, I've read the scripted reactions for cannibal, and I get a chuckle out of most of them.

It appears I disagree with both options and would say stay the course with what you have. Seems to me that you'd be eating the worms from that can of worms you'd be opening if you'd do it but what do I know XD

But, personally for me, this is what I'd want to even consider playing on hardcore: C'mon. Have the player die if they eat too much, actually belly busting stomach rupture kind of death. Just saying. Nobody might want it, (but considering the fact that the cannibal perk is out there as a choice) but a feature of the upper difficulty levels is permadeath so sewing more hardcore vore into that might be a logical way to go and fit a better game design mould.
I'd be impressed if someone would make the animations of the creatures bursting back out of your belly if they are too overpowered (e.g. skull enemies or fail various checks). How gruesome. How hardcore. It would take the programming forward logically. Because, at this point, add a few drops of realism, in that all vore is successful, making it into the gut, but if your prey is stronger than you, it doesn't nicely come back up your throat and even if it does it actually damages you a lot, even killing you. Deep cuts into your stomach walls. The Claws poke holes in your throat going down: ""Don't bite off more than you can chew"- achievement unlocked" XD You would'nt even need to have much programming tacked on for this. Just, instead of doing the checks to see if you regurgitate, have it damage you or kill you if it is not successful, remove the indigestion sequence or make that where the deadly checks are :)
But, Just my two cents. That and I wish there's the sound of screams added like in Devourment. Even if they don't sound like what you've swallowed at all XD

Edit: Additional notes on cannibal:
I saw that the above was mostly commented on by Carreau. So...
When I've tried recently to tack on vore to the cannibal system, the cannibal system is actually core coded into fallout because it can be called by referenceid.startcannibal() as a global function in script and it is added as a fragment script in the perk system itself and executes the effects. I gave up since I don't really want to do coding and that it is called from the cannibal perk itself. But I figure one could replace the devour weapon with a call to cannibal. I didn't get into coding that because as I said before, not wanting to get far into coding. But, as far as like removing the cannibal perk function entirely, it could probably work as you say. The reason I say that is that I'm kind of baffled, though, how the system checks that you are kneeling/sneaking seems to suggest there's something deeper or it really does rely on the player.startcannibal() global function. But the perk system does register the activate key itself. You can't reference a full script in the creation kit for any perk, it only seems to accept fragments.

Edit: I was planning on copying and pasting the contents of the fragment into a full script as an enchantment on a vore weapon. But you can't make all dead bodies disappear without crashing the game (on one or two of them) or that's what was happening with me and what I was trying to do.

Basically programattically and pragmatically, cannibal is a "just for show perk" and merely calls the effects in the fragment scrap in the perk action and results (including healing and affecting the companion affinity system that you've just feasted on the corpse) rather than rely on heavy programming and extra databases. It literally has no teeth if you'll forgive the pun XD

Either way, if you can pull off doing anything meaningful with the cannibal system as it relates to vore, that would be awesome.
Last edited by iasiney on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:54 pm

It’s actually not too hard tbut cheese the system. There’s an AV set by cannibalism in the hardcore manager it forces food consumed to not count. There are also ways to turn off certain aspects of survival through globals. So, I’m going to have vore turn off the sustenance global and set the cannibalism AV to 1. This prevents food from counting and then skips the update on timer. I’ve already started on a separate timer handler in a plugin script that will handle the up and down of hunger and thirst.

I mapped out how the vanilla system works and already have scripts started to plug in.

Making it a separate script that takes over from normal hardcore gives me flexibility and makes the system modular. I’m thinking of having hunger states the same as normal. Then when a prey is killed in the stomach, it adds to the vanilla hardcore hunger system like normal food would.

I’m also copying the addiction setup from cannibalism so players can cure it and revert back to normal food.
Carreau
---

Postby iasiney » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:10 pm

Carreau wrote:It’s actually not too hard tbut cheese the system. There’s an AV set by cannibalism in the hardcore manager it forces food consumed to not count. There are also ways to turn off certain aspects of survival through globals. So, I’m going to have vore turn off the sustenance global and set the cannibalism AV to 1. This prevents food from counting and then skips the update on timer. I’ve already started on a separate timer handler in a plugin script that will handle the up and down of hunger and thirst.

I mapped out how the vanilla system works and already have scripts started to plug in.

Making it a separate script that takes over from normal hardcore gives me flexibility and makes the system modular. I’m thinking of having hunger states the same as normal. Then when a prey is killed in the stomach, it adds to the vanilla hardcore hunger system like normal food would.

I’m also copying the addiction setup from cannibalism so players can cure it and revert back to normal food.

I am going to repeat these bits of my two sense though for like suggestions that I'd like to see as toggable options at least for hardcore (I am more casual than hardcore, but these would actually have me trying out hardcore or higher difficulties to see them happening):

Also, If you want to truely make it hardcore, have people be actually revolted with it like cannibal except for bria (and strong, and dogmeat without saying) because she seems to be all for that. I mean, isn't it more satisfying to come across someone like Bria that likes vore (as it relates to cannibal) and to know that all other companions hate that you are eating people whole (because it relates to cannibal). As I've said before, I've read the scripted reactions for cannibal, and I get a chuckle out of most of them.

But, personally for me, this is what I'd want to even consider playing on hardcore: C'mon. Have the player die if they eat too much, actually belly busting stomach rupture kind of death. Just saying. Nobody might want it, (but considering the fact that the cannibal perk is out there as a choice) but a feature of the upper difficulty levels is permadeath so sewing more hardcore vore into that might be a logical way to go and fit a better game design mould.

I'd be impressed if someone would make the animations (although not necessary) of the creatures bursting back out of your belly if they are too overpowered (e.g. skull enemies or fail various checks). How gruesome. How hardcore. It would take the programming forward logically. Because, at this point, add a few drops of realism, in that all vore is successful, making it into the gut (or mouth/throat), but if your prey is stronger than you, it doesn't nicely come back up your throat and even if it does it actually damages you a lot, even killing you. Have the messages spew at you warning you because you have: Deep cuts into your stomach walls. Or, The Claws poke holes in your throat going down: ""Don't bite off more than you can chew"- achievement unlocked" XD You would'nt even need to have much programming tacked on for this. Just, instead of doing the checks to see if you regurgitate, have it damage you or kill you if it is not successful, remove the indigestion sequence or make that where the deadly and damage checks are :)

But, Just my two cents. That and I wish there's the sound of screams added like in Devourment. Even if they don't sound like what you've swallowed at all XD
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:13 pm

I wish some model artist could work on the meshes for the 4,5 and 6 capacity bellies (for this mod). This mod would be even better! But still, far from reality, it's unfortunately not the case :(.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:00 am

Are there any plans to disable "combat ai turning off" when the player is eaten?
I sort of understand why it's in, NPCs like to target the 'invisible' player, and being eaten and then having an ally eat your predator causes some weird camera things, but it looks kind of silly that NPCs stop attacking each other once the player gets eaten.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby ParabolicSamuel » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Quick question. I'm starting a new playthrough with voremersion v1.0 and I'm wondering if the upgrade document has to followed or if I could just go and play with the required mods without problems.
ParabolicSamuel
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:19 pm

The upgrade guide is meant to guide people who want to keep their current save. New games will be fine, but you still need to delete files as listed in the guide if you’ve ever used any of my older mods.
Last edited by Carreau on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby nuggholio » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:25 am

i have an issue with thicc vore.

after some issues with things, i had to completely uninstall and reinstall all my mods, delete left over files, delete saves, all the whatnots.
now, for some reason, Thicc vore seems to not work in the mcm at all. only Thicc Vore, any settings i change will instantly revert once i exit the mcm, also all the sliders are on 0 and *maximum fullness lost due to hunger* is at -7 instead of the default 0.
I've had this happen before, and it was resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling F4SE.

Now i don't really want to do that since after over 100 hours, 274 mods and a bunch a bullshit, i'm finally close to having a fallout 4 that works on a dependable level. So do you have any idea what i can do to fix this without reinstalling F4SE? (uninstalling and reinstalling the mod doesnt work), and this was a fresh save.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:33 am

Make sure you deleted all of the old script files. Thicc vore’s mcm control was handled inside vm_weightchangescript.pex (whereas fallout vore was given a separate script controller). Leaving the old thicc script in your script folder will screw with properties inside the scripts that MCM is working with. Think of it like a chain and by leaving the older scripts in place, the chain is broken.

All new scripts are contained in the archive for voremersion.
Carreau
---

Postby nuggholio » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:18 pm

i deleted all the VM script files on that SSD, uninstalled and deleted the mod then redownloaded and installed it, still no change.
I'll prolly just reinstall F4SE later and hope nothing breaks or my ini files don't reset.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:26 pm

Nuggs, you deleted Voremersion_thicc from the MCM\Config folder as well? If you've uninstalled everything correctly with MCM, I would back up your INI files, reinstall F4SE, and then reinstall your INI files.

v1.0.2a is up. https://mega.nz/#!qFUTkJxb!MKjzsfONY3N0 ... d-S63BMvdY

Changes include:
-Major buff to vore frenzy preds. They now have their vore levels set by the player's vore level, or game level if they haven't had Nuka Acid. Frenzy preds will then have perks added based on the new vore level.
-Frenzy preds are also able to ignore gender blocks for swallow. This is set to a toggle in MCM and Pipboy and defaults to on. Turn it off if you want frenzy preds to obey your selected gender preferences
-When the player is swallowed, AI detection is no longer stopped (this is in response to RakeVuri's comment). Instead, the player, and any enemy in combat with the player, will be added to a temp faction to stop combat on the player. When the player is spit up, the faction is cleared.
-Companions now have two toggles. One is to prevent the current companion from being swallowed by the player. This will keep current companions from accidentally getting in the way during combat and getting swallowed. The other is digestion protection. When protection is toggled on, companions will be spit up in the bleed out state. If toggled off, they will be digested.
-Graphical enhancement to Distendix. Stats that are under a debuff (which debuffs are not implemented right now), will show a (-) to indicate they are below the base value of the stat.
-Removed equipping sounds on frenzy grenades when holstering and unholstering your main weapon
-Fixed an error in the perk script that was reducing swallow resist by a factor of 100. Should properly be set to 10/30/50 instead of 0.1/0.3/0.5

There's some enhancements that need to be made for the player being swallowed, and then having the pred be swallowed. The camera spazzes out momentarily, but settles onto the new pred eventually. I also noticed that there were issues with companions in preds in preds after the final pred dies. The dead pred has to finish digestion before the companion will be spit back up. I also may look into suspending digestion phases on dead preds. Just have them die, and then clean up the pred/prey array, and freeze the stomach size decreasing. It makes no sense to watch a pred's stomach decrease after they've died.

EDIT: Changed link to 1.0.2a
Last edited by Carreau on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby nuggholio » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:35 pm

omfg i had like 2 paragraphs typed in then i hit sum fuckin key and now thats gone forever. speed type incoming.

Rse has a function where you or your companion can get abducted and then consequently saved. your companion can save you after a specified time or you will get a quest to go save them.

I thought that something similar to this would be more realistic and just a bit cooler then simply having your companion spit up when they should have been digested.
What do i mean by that? Instead of your companion just being digested during combat or whatevers happening, the pred will try and sit out of combat / hide. being weighed down by a full belly is not an ideal fighting condition.
For realism, it should be thought / mentioned in the quest that they, whilst hiding saw their allies pretty much all dead so they escaped with your companion still with them.

So shortly after you get a quest to rescue your companion before they digest (maybe because they area pred they don't digest as quickly or something), and you have to go to some other bandit camp and kill the pred that ate your companion to finish the quest.

just an idea, of course a full fledged event like this is a lot of work, though maybe if you like the idea it could be worked into one of bria's backstory quests.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby CodeX » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Carreau, that made the ponytails and waster armor master files?

EDIT: Latest Voremersion has Ponytails and Waster Armor as masters instead of plugins.

Also I have done everything under the sun to get the coldsteel to work. Absolutely nothing will enable it.

I've done a full reinstall of the mods. I've cleaned out any loose scripts. I know the bodyscript files work because I did edits and the Weight Gain mod apply changes correctly. I've done a check on the item and it returns 1 on having the keyword.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:47 am

Yeah, it looks like 1.0.2 is expecting the ponytail and waster armor mods to be master .esm files, and they're definitely not normally. Won't let me load it without them.

And seeing as how my suggestion earlier got implemented, I'll throw this one out too: Is it possible to have the player be moved to their predator when they struggle out instead of the other way around? Now that the player's camera can follow the predator it's a little jarring seeing the predator suddenly teleport back to where the player is invisible.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:37 am

Yeah, sorry about the ESM goof up. I work in CK primarily, and it doesn't handle ESPs as masters. I forgot to make the change in FO4Edit to point to ESPs before I uploaded. Anyways, 1.0.2a should fix that.

Changing where the player pops back up is on my list to look at. When the player is moved, the screen is supposed to fade out and back in, so I think that's why the original system in FOVore moves the pred to the player. It's one line to change to test if that's the case, I just haven't gotten around to it. But I'll look into it.

CodeX wrote:Also I have done everything under the sun to get the coldsteel to work. Absolutely nothing will enable it.

I've done a full reinstall of the mods. I've cleaned out any loose scripts. I know the bodyscript files work because I did edits and the Weight Gain mod apply changes correctly. I've done a check on the item and it returns 1 on having the keyword.

And you've activated it through the MCM options? Dumb question I know, but I have to ask. Upload a script log. I added traces to what that system does at the beginning of devouring someone.
Carreau
---

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:38 pm

Carreau wrote:Changing where the player pops back up is on my list to look at. When the player is moved, the screen is supposed to fade out and back in, so I think that's why the original system in FOVore moves the pred to the player. It's one line to change to test if that's the case, I just haven't gotten around to it. But I'll look into it.

MoveTo definitely makes the camera fade out and in. Maybe experiment with "GetPos," "SetPos," and "ModPos" in order to move the player. I'm pretty sure those don't make the camera fade out and in.
RakeVuri
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game