Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:58 pm

ColdSteelJ has the waster armor in his weight gain mod.

After you install all of his bodyslide files, you can select it from the dropdown. Make sure to check "Build Morphs" and you're in business.

wasterssbbw.png

Feel free to share some screenshots once you get it working!
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:03 pm

Carreau wrote:ColdSteelJ has the waster armor in his weight gain mod.

After you install all of his bodyslide files, you can select it from the dropdown. Make sure to check "Build Morphs" and you're in business.

wasterssbbw.png

Feel free to share some screenshots once you get it working!

ive done all that but her belly, legs and arms does not change only her breasts and ass gets bigger :/
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:12 pm

Did you change the values for SSBBW and Giant Belly in MCM? I have them default to 0 for SSBBW and Giant Belly.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:40 pm

Carreau wrote:Did you change the values for SSBBW and Giant Belly in MCM? I have them default to 0 for SSBBW and Giant Belly.

appararently diverse bodies was fucking things up again (i dont even know why i keep it installed because it tends to fuck shit up ^^; ) it "diversified" brias body thus preventing thiccvore changin her body anyway other than her tits and ass
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Ahh ^_^ Probably something to do with ColdSteelJ's sliders not being in that particular mod's setup.
Carreau
---

Postby zetemepla » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Am i doing something wrong, or just part of AB sliders dont work for me correctly? Sometimes it doesnt change nothing, sometimes it makes my char extra thin when i raise up thicc slider? Anybody have similar problem? Can somebody explain me how this thing works?
zetemepla
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:25 pm

When you’re dealing with the setpoints in MCM, you have to think about if you’re setting a min or a max. It can be confusing, but with AtomicB, thicc happens when those particular sliders are allowed to go lower. Take Slim as an example. The slider can normally go between 0 and 100. At 0, slim is off and 100 it’s full slim. If you raise the “Slim Minimum Setting” in the thicc section, you’ve raised how low the slider can go. So, say you set it to 25 and left the max setting (under the thin section) at 100. When the game is doing it’s magic, the lowest it’ll move the slider is to 25.

Each setting is different, as some sliders increase mass as they go up, and some increase mass as they go down. That’s why i tried to organize them into thicc/thin sections. A rule of thumb is tonchrck the default setting first. If it’s a low number in the thicc section, chances are you want it low.

There’s a debug feature to reset the sliders to the INI settings. In the game console, type “set vm_thiccdebugenabled to 1”and the hidden debug features will appear in MCM. Reset them and confirm that the game is working as intended. Also, there are buttons to test your thicc and thin settings.
Carreau
---

Postby zetemepla » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:41 pm

That debug option was very helpful, now i can try every option. Thanks a lot.
zetemepla
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:48 pm

:gulp:
Carreau
---

Postby MDLucy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:00 pm

would it possible to add brias vore distax to the mcm menu? to show her lvl there
mine always dissapears with no displayy ^^;
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:24 pm

MDLucy wrote:would it possible to add brias vore distax to the mcm menu? to show her lvl there
mine always dissapears with no displayy ^^;

Are you using it when in god mode? God mode screws with consumables. Her stats should be displaying correctly (I just checked the v0.4 that is uploaded). There was an issue in an earlier version where I accidentally linked the perk instead of the stat effect. I may consider adding her to the MCM when I start combining ESPs, but right now, she's 100% separate from the mod I'm using to control the MCM.
Last edited by Carreau on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:51 pm

I don't normally share videos, but this was too cool to post as still pictures. So, I was thinking about ColdSteel's models having a vore belly as well as fat bellies. I wanted to see if I could have an alternative where we get a smooth belly digestion. So, I shoe horned using the vore belly into FOVore instead of the armor bellies that get swapped in and out and am pretty ecstatic about the results! There's still some fine tuning to do, like smoothing out the transition at the end of digestion, but I've got it tuned into Thicc Vore as well. So if you have a plump character, the belly will stop shrinking at your personal belly size. I was just using the extreme thin to show off the transitions. I also have it set up where I can force specific characters to take advantage of it and everyone else uses the normal equippable bellies.

https://mega.nz/#!WMEAFKRb!gpS-dL45oNTy ... QIUij6JrLQ

Video is in the link. Tell me what you think!
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:21 am

I'm having issues with everything showing up in the menus, but nothing is actually happening in regards to the Thicc addon.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Faraw » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:46 am

Carreau wrote:I don't normally share videos, but this was too cool to post as still pictures. So, I was thinking about ColdSteel's models having a vore belly as well as fat bellies. I wanted to see if I could have an alternative where we get a smooth belly digestion. So, I shoe horned using the vore belly into FOVore instead of the armor bellies that get swapped in and out and am pretty ecstatic about the results! There's still some fine tuning to do, like smoothing out the transition at the end of digestion, but I've got it tuned into Thicc Vore as well. So if you have a plump character, the belly will stop shrinking at your personal belly size. I was just using the extreme thin to show off the transitions. I also have it set up where I can force specific characters to take advantage of it and everyone else uses the normal equippable bellies.

https://mega.nz/#!WMEAFKRb!gpS-dL45oNTy ... QIUij6JrLQ

Video is in the link. Tell me what you think!

that looks really great!
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:53 am

CodeX wrote:I'm having issues with everything showing up in the menus, but nothing is actually happening in regards to the Thicc addon.

Was it working at all at any point? You're using the most recent Alpha?

Faraw wrote:that looks really great!

Thanks! I'm going to smooth out the kinks in it and then figure out a good way to implement it. It relies on keywords, so I'm tempted to just have keywords added to the armors in question. I'll probably have them added/removed by script so players can have some control over them.
Carreau
---

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:00 am

Carreau wrote:
CodeX wrote:I'm having issues with everything showing up in the menus, but nothing is actually happening in regards to the Thicc addon.

Was it working at all at any point? You're using the most recent Alpha?

Faraw wrote:that looks really great!

Thanks! I'm going to smooth out the kinks in it and then figure out a good way to implement it. It relies on keywords, so I'm tempted to just have keywords added to the armors in question. I'll probably have them added/removed by script so players can have some control over them.

Gave it a try today, first time back on fallout in a while.

MCM Menu: Set Thicc vore to ON, player options etc, exit menu, nothing happens. Re-enter menu, everything is set back to default and Thicc is set to OFF.
It actually seems to reset on menu refresh.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MDLucy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:17 am

grait vid ur really a god :D
and u where right i had god mod on for some reason ^^;
are u aware of codsteels mod
i mean could u mb add something that makes u loosing a lot of weight eg when u wait or eat a speacial thing
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:36 am

Sideromelane wrote:Gave it a try today, first time back on fallout in a while.

MCM Menu: Set Thicc vore to ON, player options etc, exit menu, nothing happens. Re-enter menu, everything is set back to default and Thicc is set to OFF.

Sounds like there is a disconnect between MCM and thicc vore. When you turn it on, a message box should pop up that says it’s enabled. You’re using up to date everything? If you have papyrus logging enabled, you can check the papyrus log to make sure thicc vore is picking up the MCM broadcasts properly. When you enable, a line should be logged saying thicc vore enabled and another line that says received MCM change for thicc vore enableMod.

Typical causes of MCM disconnects with thicc vore have been either something wasn’t installed correctly or a newer alpha was used on a save where an older alpha was used.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:40 am

MDLucy wrote:grait vid ur really a god :D
and u where right i had god mod on for some reason ^^;
are u aware of codsteels mod
i mean could u mb add something that makes u loosing a lot of weight eg when u wait or eat a speacial thing

I’ve been trying to make it so it’s harder to maintain thicc levels at lower levels with balance changes, but I’m thinking I might add a slim fast style item to the mod. I’ll see about adding that in after I finish up with finalizing cold steel’s bellies implementation.

And yes, I’m very aware of ColdSteel’s mod.
Carreau
---

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:44 am

Carreau wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:Gave it a try today, first time back on fallout in a while.

Sounds like there is a disconnect between MCM and thicc vore. When you turn it on, a message box should pop up that says it’s enabled. You’re using up to date everything? If you have papyrus logging enabled, you can check the papyrus log to make sure thicc vore is picking up the MCM broadcasts properly. When you enable, a line should be logged saying thicc vore enabled and another line that says received MCM change for thicc vore enableMod.

Typical causes of MCM disconnects with thicc vore have been either something wasn’t installed correctly or a newer alpha was used on a save where an older alpha was used.

Hmp. Fresh install of your mods, never used them before! My MCM might be a little old, I'll update that. SKSE usually gives me a handy error if it's outdated but MCM might not be as clever.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game