Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby Carreau » Tue May 29, 2018 6:46 am

My code background is C/C++. Papyrus is a very basic form of C. It didn’t take long to start understanding then ins and outs. I think the big hurdle is knowing how papyrus treats classes and extensions. Once you know that, and you know which classes have which innate functions, it’s pretty easy to figure out.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Rasati » Tue May 29, 2018 7:11 am

Carreau wrote:
Spoiler: show
Rasati wrote:I finally came around and did the log files for the issue with the "super sized digestion belly" on coldsteel bodies without physics. (see viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059&start=1080#p2692222) i hope they help.

in both cases i loaded a save file were i already had a dead raider in my belly. triggering digestion and waiting it out is pretty much the only thing i did there.
i snipped out the parts that didn´t seem to have anything to do with voremersion. but i can provide them if necessary.

https://pastebin.com/Qjy079xN
Digestion with "SSBBW body fix (physics)". the belly behaves normally, no problem here.

https://pastebin.com/m1XJNf7F
Digestion with "SSBBW body fix". the belly suddenly goes to max size when manual digestion is triggered. it shrinks fine after that.

Whatever it is, it's gotta be a weird glitch on your end. I'm not seeing anything standing out in the logs. The decrease is all very deliberately done (0.01 on the slider per count, and there are 18 counts per tick). Since you're saying that it decreases fine, and it only happens with the non-physics model, my only thing left to believe is that it's the model doing it.

Bummer. But can´t be helped. i feared that the logs wouldn´t do much. i can have both bellies in my game at once after all when wearing certain non physic armorpieces. the non physics all boom up like that while the physics body benath jiggle well behaved like they are.

its really strange as the problem happened on a clean slate on a fresh game right from the start. i went through prewar-stuff again yesterday to make sure its not the save that is busted but nah.
Well, guess Its back to slooow digestion phyiscsbody for me then.

lyingunderfire wrote:[We are loving your mod by the way. It injected new life into the game for us!]

Also i am definitly echoing that one. This is totally Fallout Vore 3.0 right there. I am having boatloads of prey- i mean fun!
You even included a follower-perk for being adored by bria. Now if only i hadn´t the charisma of a miffed deathclaw on laundryday :zombie: :D
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Tue May 29, 2018 7:20 am

Carreau wrote:My code background is C/C++. Papyrus is a very basic form of C. It didn’t take long to start understanding then ins and outs. I think the big hurdle is knowing how papyrus treats classes and extensions. Once you know that, and you know which classes have which innate functions, it’s pretty easy to figure out.

Really?! Well then, I guess the only thing holding me back now is time. Also, I apologize for taking so long to reply. I work afternoons/nights and it makes it really hard to communicate with others swiftly and while they are awake. I hope I did not dangle the carrot in front of your face for too long. Anyway, I still have not slept. I probably should.

[He is a night owl.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Tue May 29, 2018 7:35 am

I went and tested my oldest save file and it also has

"[05/29/2018 - 01:11:31AM] error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
[VM_ThiccVore (3A00CB69)].vm_weightchangescript.ResetTimers() - "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Papyrus Compiler\VM_WeightChangeScript.psc" Line 1072"

and Bria resetting twice. I think I am just going to start over anew. My game does feel like it is falling apart and it seems like I am just holding back the inevitable right now.

[It is a miracle that we have never given up on this game considering all the times it has broken lengthy playthroughs.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue May 29, 2018 8:11 am

Rasati wrote:
lyingunderfire wrote:[We are loving your mod by the way. It injected new life into the game for us!]

Also i am definitly echoing that one. This is totally Fallout Vore 3.0 right there. I am having boatloads of prey- i mean fun!
You even included a follower-perk for being adored by bria. Now if only i hadn´t the charisma of a miffed deathclaw on laundryday :zombie: :D

I’m glad ya’ll are enjoying it!
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Wed May 30, 2018 12:01 am

I honestly think Fallout 4 hates me. A new problem although not as serious as my previous problem. I only get bellies from digesting. I never get the human shaped ones. I cannot figure out why. More specifically, I do not get any belly at all until digestion starts. It was working yesterday. I reinstalled your mod and rebuilt the batched bellies. I use a male character so I thought it might be jrloken's add-on. Reinstalling that did nothing. I swear if something is already corrupted I will scream.

[Not to scream at you. We just have horrible luck.]

Edit #1: I am not gaining any Vore Exp. When I open up the Distendix it says I have 0 Exp and have ate nothing even though I have ate quite a bit.

Edit #2: Here is my log. I had to split it into two parts since it goes over the size limit of Pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/6Y1CEC7H

https://pastebin.com/fMUACC68

Considering how much my log blew up compared to yesterday, I am going to assume something went horribly wrong. I swear I have done nothing different outside of creating a new character and deleting my old saves. This character is not even three hours old.

Edit #3: I created yet another character. This time I turned off Visible Companion Affinity, updated a few mods, and reduced the number of plugins that Valdacil's Item Sorting was using since I was using all custom settings. I think Visible Companion Affinity may have been causing me many of my problems. Every log I looked at was FILLED with errors for it. So I decided on nixing it. It is a nice quality of life mod but nowhere near the extent of something like DEF_UI. Now everything is working... again... I think... I hope!

[Anyway, disregard the above original comment as well as Edit #1 and #2. I think there is something wrong with Visible Companion Affinity especially in conjunction with your add-on. Maybe a conflict or maybe poor coding: I don't know.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed May 30, 2018 4:45 am

On those logs, VCA has a lot of unloaded properties. Those typically aren't harmful. What I do find interesting is that while my script for ConsumptionRegistryScript loaded, the changes to controlling quest didn't. Every property I added isn't linked, so it's failing to do a lot of checks. The stomachs are based on returning values after doing keyword checks. It just dumps out of that, so the value is 0. If you look at your current prey while digesting, it'll be at 0. You weren't gaining any XP because the system wasn't calculating it since the actor value for vore level wasn't loading.

Odd that removing VCA fixed the problem, though.
Carreau
---

Postby zenox81 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:14 am

I installed everything, but I'm having the problem of the mod not showing p in the MCM menu, and bria is missing her body, and her dialogue doesn't ever change change past her asking to join me. The vore stat screen also doesn't show up in the pip boy. What did I do wrong?
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby lyingunderfire » Wed May 30, 2018 6:52 am

I don't know whether or not removing VCA fixed it, but that was the biggest change I made. After removing that things have been normal... so far.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed May 30, 2018 6:58 am

Zenox, make sure your load order is correct. And if you’re stuck on repeating dialogue, it’s probably due to a failure of scripts to load. I don’t know what causes a Bethesda Archive to fail to load. Try redownloading the mod to make sure your current downloaded version wasn’t corrupted.
Carreau
---

Postby Vampirej » Wed May 30, 2018 7:58 am

Sorry if this shows again having trobble with my phone

I have a question:
Is it possible to change the nuka acid sound effect to a nuka cola sound effect?
And if so. Would it be possible to send a guide on how yo do it or if somone wats to do it would de graet.
Thanks
Vampirej
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Wed May 30, 2018 8:15 am

Vampirej wrote:Sorry if this shows again having trobble with my phone

I have a question:
Is it possible to change the nuka acid sound effect to a nuka cola sound effect?
And if so. Would it be possible to send a guide on how yo do it or if somone wats to do it would de graet.
Thanks

Gimme like 5 minutes and i'll be able to add this to my mod.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed May 30, 2018 8:19 am

I’ll add a sound to it in v1.2. It currently has no sound on use and it should.

Edit: JR, I’ll be using NPCHumanDrinkNukaCola for the sound. If we both use that, there should be no conflicts.
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Wed May 30, 2018 8:36 am

Carreau wrote:I’ll add a sound to it in v1.2. It currently has no sound on use and it should.

Edit: JR, I’ll be using NPCHumanDrinkNukaCola for the sound. If we both use that, there should be no conflicts.

Already updated my mod bud.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vampirej » Wed May 30, 2018 9:54 am

thank you for the quick reply cant wait for it
Vampirej
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Wed May 30, 2018 9:26 pm

whats your guys thoughts on the new fallout game?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed May 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Cautiously optimistic. I’ve had a rollercoaster of emotions about it all day, and I’ve decided to wait until E3 to decide if I’ll drop the coin on the limited edition like I’ve done with FO3 and 4
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Wed May 30, 2018 11:30 pm

I hear it is going to be vastly different compared to the other Bethesda Fallout games. All I know so far is that online is going to be a large part of it.

[We are still cautiously optimistic about it.]

My guess would be that it is survival based and the settlement system will be a key part of it rather than just a random feature. If so, then that definitely tickles my fancy!
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby zenox81 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:43 am

I've gotta be doing something wrong. tried installing MCM through nexus (and the pipboy one) now MCM doesn't show up at all, and neither does the pip boy one. Even tried useing loot and the problem won't go away.
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu May 31, 2018 4:52 am

zenox81 wrote:I've gotta be doing something wrong. tried installing MCM through nexus (and the pipboy one) now MCM doesn't show up at all, and neither does the pip boy one. Even tried useing loot and the problem won't go away.

If you've updated Fallout in the past week or two, make sure all of your F4SE and associated version specific mods are updated as well. Voremersion is version independent, but anything that requires a compiled dll like Pipboy tabs, MCM, or LevelUpMenuEX are all version dependent.

lyingunderfire wrote:I hear it is going to be vastly different compared to the other Bethesda Fallout games. All I know so far is that online is going to be a large part of it.

[We are still cautiously optimistic about it.]

My guess would be that it is survival based and the settlement system will be a key part of it rather than just a random feature. If so, then that definitely tickles my fancy!

Heavy speculation here.

If the leaks are correct, it will be very different from traditional Bethesda games. I don't think online is going to be as big of a component as people are thinking it will be. The creation engine is just a beefed up Gamebryo, which can do online as we've seen in titles like Civilization. Only one Gamebryo powered game that was heavily online was Ragnarok Online II. Basically, what I'm getting at is that while it CAN be online, the track record of the engine doesn't show that it SHOULD be online. So, Battlecry Studios is now Bethesda Game Studios Austin, and they have more than likely been patching netcode into Creation Engine for this title. the CE has issues with single player, on disc performance for most people, so there's no way in hell Bethesda managed to crack the performance issues to make a server based game. So, FO76 will still have to be on disc IMO. That means, the netcode is updating relative positions client side which can get pretty intense and given CE's track record, will fall to pieces in large scale terms. So, we're left with some small scale ideas of multiplayer. I believe co-op to be the way it goes. 2-4 maybe ala Borderlands. Someone on youtube made mention there was a motif of pairings in the trailer, so it could have been Bethesda's way to signal co-op play.

We'll see. We're all spinning on unconfirmed leaks at this point. /v/ is in full denial mode and believes that Pete Hines leaked false information to Kotaku's Jason Schrier so they can kill his credibility at E3 when the conference reveals something different than what he says his sources have told him. r/FO76 is in similar boat, and there's more "Leaker here. Listen to me!" posts with completely unsubstantiated claims. The range of emotions I went through yesterday was super hype excitement, to elation at the trailer, to "wait. wat?" once the leaks started, to "this isn't what I want" when I digested the leaks, to "Ya know, rust/dayZ survival in a fallout would be kind of cool" by the afternoon, to "oh so now nobody believes leaks anymore!" by the end of the day.

I decided at the end of the day that it was best to sit back, relax, and just wait. Plus, I really like the cover of Country Roads.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game