Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby Carreau » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:01 am

FO4 will have my modding attention. I want to finish what I started.

Even after the mod tools drop for 76 (which I imagine would drop late 2019 or early 2020), I could only handle portion of creating a mod for it, so it would be best to have a team to handle scripting, models, etc.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:10 am

I mean, at this point it's basically a more professional version of Rust. So it'd be Rust.... with vore.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jrogelio1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:49 am

i have doubt about fallout 76 be modded motstly because seems like a multiplayer online game but vore mods could be great in that type of game
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 am

jrogelio1 wrote:i have doubt about fallout 76 be modded motstly because seems like a multiplayer online game but vore mods could be great in that type of game

Howard it straight up that mods can be used, but it’ll be sometime after launch. Given the CK tends to lag release by about a year, I imagine a similar time frame to integrate for 76, but we don’t know anything beyond that. I’m more interested to know how they plan to allow mod authors to create and test. I would need 100% freedom to create and test (I do a lot of testing and variable confirmation through console commands), and that kind of freedom would be seriously lacking without the ability to launch and host a local server.

Minecraft does it right IMO. You interface through a client and everything is handled via a server. So, either you launch a private local server(single player) or you log into a server on the web/lan (multiplayer).
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby nuggholio » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:18 am

What sound option do all the digestion / other sounds go under? voice/ all that other jazz.
(when do you think the next version will be up? just asking cause im gonna start a new save and would rather install it before i start the save.)
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:11 am

All of the vore sounds are in the same place as core vore: data\Sound\fx\Fallout Vore\

I’m probably 3 weeks out from a release at a minimum. I still have 30% of the questline to write, a major indoor area to create (as well as convert an exterior location), and do a bunch of scripting. And I still need to test the quest. Thankfully, there aren’t a lot of bugs left in the current build, just the annoying two prey perk issue, but that can be worked around by turning it off when buying perks. The rest of the stuff is brandy newy, so it should integrate fine.
Carreau
---

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Most of the sounds are pretty ridiculously loud, and they're all archived in the "FalloutVore - Main.BA2" file, so if you want to adjust their volume you'll have to grab a .ba2 extractor and something like Audacity and MultiXWM to convert them back and forth into an editable sound file.

I did that a while back to make my own version of the audio without any of the voice actor lines. Had a friend request a version without belches so I'm using a sound set that replaces them all with belly groans instead.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:45 pm

I’ve thought about a slider to change volume. There’s some ways to handle sound volume in script.
Carreau
---

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Frankly I'm surprised there's no way to reduce the vore audio with the default Fallout 4 volume sliders.
You and JrLoken seem to be the only ones able to really work on the vore mod right now so if people are having trouble with volume (and I was), I recommend implementing that volume slider.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby jrloken » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:26 am

RakeVuri wrote:Frankly I'm surprised there's no way to reduce the vore audio with the default Fallout 4 volume sliders.
You and JrLoken seem to be the only ones able to really work on the vore mod right now so if people are having trouble with volume (and I was), I recommend implementing that volume slider.

Don't look at me, I can't help here.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:25 am

Consider it added.
Carreau
---

Postby Faraw » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:55 am

Question: What happens to the loot carried by mobs that your companion eat? As in, if , say Bria, digests a bandit who carries an important key or something, would I need to reload or get it by console commands, or do all the loot land in the "stomach box"?
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:00 am

All loot from companions and workshop NPCs goes to the player’s stash.
Carreau
---

Postby Faraw » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:02 am

Right, thanks!
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 pm

So, volume control was a TON easier than I thought it was gonna be.

ScreenShot138.png

There's actually a way to add in volume control to the vanilla menus without the need for the script extender. works like a charm! I'm thinking of breaking up the volume control into a couple different sliders. The scat sound is the loudest one, and I don't want to decrease sounds that are already faint just so I don't blow my ear drums out every time I take a shit to get loot.
Carreau
---

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Separate sliders might be nice, but I feel like the best thing to do is balance the sounds of all the vore audio.
That's more of a main mod thing but I consider this mod basically Fallout Vore 3.0 at this point so fixing the audio files themselves too might be a good idea.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Carreau » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:02 am

I don’t have any sound mixing tools, so if someone wants to do that for me, I’ll include it and slap some credits down.
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:35 am

So they've confirmed modding for 76. Last I heard it was confirmed not to support mods outside the possiblity of the creation club.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:39 am

There was never a confirmation of CC only content. Howard didn’t mention modding during BE3, which lead to everyone on reddit lamenting the death of modding. Then Howard and Hines went to interviews and both have confirmed mods will be in the game, just not at launch. In the Making of Fallout 76 documentary, the team elaborated a bit more acknowledging the traditional role of mods in a BGS game and their tone sounded like they know better than to upset that microcosm. And let’s be honest, they may have integrated quake netcode to the engine, but it’s still gamebryo. The mod community knows how to crack that wide open it’s better to embrace external modding rather than fight it. The community will win. Also, remember, the documentary was shot months ago. So, the plan to allow modding has always been on team’s mind.
Carreau
---

Postby MrSinister1990 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:19 am

Can someone make a tutorial on how to install this mod? As I have tried many times. But can't seem to wrap my head around it. :? :?
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game