Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Carreau » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:31 pm

GluttonousBarbarian wrote:Hey there! This looks like an absolutely fantastic mod and a worthy successor to Devourment, but I'm having some difficulty with it.

Specifically, it seems like my character isn't growing much at all from thiccening, and maybe like there's something wrong with my initial settings? I followed your instructional video closely, and it seems like maybe my character is just starting out too thin, or something close to that - do you have advice on what to do with sliders? The alternative is that I missed something I was supposed to do with Bodyslide, like building the base CBBE bodies or something.

I'm also having an issue with the Gat Belly appearing with the 2pac skimpy vault jumpsuit, instead of the ColdsteelJ belly working? Once again, I followed the video instructions closely, is there anything you can think of off the top of my head that I could be doing wrong?


Did you make sure that you built your outfit with Build Morphs enabled? As for the 2pac jumpsuit, which support file are you using? That way I can check if the outfit was added to the formlists properly.

Gat wrote:Holy shit Carreau ! Excellent work on this conversion. Well done you!
You did a tonne of things I planned on doing but then life happened and I vanished from ekka's. Thank you so much.

When I made my original version of Fallout Vore I tried to make it so that the community could easily pick up where I left if in case I dissapeared (life troubles hopefull over now).
Did that work out? Was the scripting commented properly to figure everything out? Was everything modular enough?


GAT! It's great to see you on the boards again! I've been pretty busy as you can tell. There's been a lot of progress made on my mod as well as others being able to build on all of our work.
Mod author of Voremersion: a Fallout Vore Overhaul. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1638
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am
Location: The Commonwealth

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Stunlocked » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:31 am

Gat wrote:Holy shit Carreau ! Excellent work on this conversion. Well done you!
You did a tonne of things I planned on doing but then life happened and I vanished from ekka's. Thank you so much.

When I made my original version of Fallout Vore I tried to make it so that the community could easily pick up where I left if in case I dissapeared (life troubles hopefull over now).
Did that work out? Was the scripting commented properly to figure everything out? Was everything modular enough?

Welcome back.
We started calling the original belly meshes from your mod Gat Guts
User avatar
Stunlocked
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:52 am

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby SK » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:06 am

Anybody else getting that bug where the pred keeps attacking the player even after they have swallowed them? Trying to escape and talking to the pred don't work. Anybody else have this problem? And yes I am updated to the 1.4.8 version.
User avatar
SK
Evil Mewtwo
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Montana

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby BoxxFoxx » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:01 pm

@SK This is a side effect of some of the scripting. Voremersion will try to put predators and such into a faction so that they stop trying to attack you afterwards but it can sometimes fail. My Extension Mod or 50000 bees' Voralicious Creatures mod both include scripted fixes for this problem, both can be found on this forum.
User avatar
BoxxFoxx
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Gat » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Stunlocked wrote:We started calling the original belly meshes from your mod Gat Guts

That's so cool, has a nice ring to it.
Gat's Gut, sounds like a good name for dive bar in some sleazy harbor town.
User avatar
Gat
Participator
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby GluttonousBarbarian » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:20 pm

Carreau wrote:
GluttonousBarbarian wrote:Hey there! This looks like an absolutely fantastic mod and a worthy successor to Devourment, but I'm having some difficulty with it.

Specifically, it seems like my character isn't growing much at all from thiccening, and maybe like there's something wrong with my initial settings? I followed your instructional video closely, and it seems like maybe my character is just starting out too thin, or something close to that - do you have advice on what to do with sliders? The alternative is that I missed something I was supposed to do with Bodyslide, like building the base CBBE bodies or something.

I'm also having an issue with the Gat Belly appearing with the 2pac skimpy vault jumpsuit, instead of the ColdsteelJ belly working? Once again, I followed the video instructions closely, is there anything you can think of off the top of my head that I could be doing wrong?


Did you make sure that you built your outfit with Build Morphs enabled? As for the 2pac jumpsuit, which support file are you using? That way I can check if the outfit was added to the formlists properly.

Gat wrote:Holy shit Carreau ! Excellent work on this conversion. Well done you!
You did a tonne of things I planned on doing but then life happened and I vanished from ekka's. Thank you so much.

When I made my original version of Fallout Vore I tried to make it so that the community could easily pick up where I left if in case I dissapeared (life troubles hopefull over now).
Did that work out? Was the scripting commented properly to figure everything out? Was everything modular enough?


GAT! It's great to see you on the boards again! I've been pretty busy as you can tell. There's been a lot of progress made on my mod as well as others being able to build on all of our work.


Hey! I didn't build my specific outfit by itself but I Batch Built all of the Outfits from Coldsteel's Mod and did so with Morphs checked. I'm not sure what support file I'm using, or even really what a support file is, but I'd be happy to figure it out if you can elaborate a little for me. I'm using the Vault Jumpsuit that has booty shorts and the low v.

I'm also experiencing some odd physics with the Waster Outfit on Bria, (and Piper's Outfit, I think) and Bria starts the game rail thin, instead of with the appearance advertised so I'm thinking that I built something incorrectly. Here's what I did:

CBBE Bodies with a preset (Batch Build, Build Morphs)

Built SSBBW(? that the correct acronym?) compatible outfits with the SSBBW2 + SSBBW2 Group (Batch Build, Build Morphs)

Built Bellies (just as shown in the video, Batch Build, Build Morphs).

I only have a couple other mods installed, and none of them alter character builds or physics, so I'm pretty sure that I'm just doing something incorrectly.

On another note, if I want to emulate the massively fat/bbw appearance created by continuous overeating in the SSBBW mod, what settings should I use for my sliders? I'm not sure how thicc you can actually get in this mod, but I'd love to get really huge like in the SSBBW mod. Any chance the weight gain mechanics from it might eventually get imported directly into this mod?

Here, a picture of Bria to show the issue with the physics that I'm having with her outfit. See the way that her breasts are kind of deflated and deformed/non-symmetric and the straps on her top are oddly angled.

https://imgur.com/a/oLG2PPg

EDIT: Update to my saga - I didn't change the directory settings like you did (where you changed it to overwrite instead of the default, data) and I suspect this might be my problem. However, I am using Vortex instead of Mod Organizer, and don't know what folder I should navigate to instead. Is this probable/possible?
GluttonousBarbarian
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:01 am

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Carreau » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:10 pm

The issue with waster armor is something coldsteel screwed up in his outfit builds. Grab dreadnaught commander’s high poly version (link in the OP). It should fix that issue. And as far as the issue about where I asked about support files, that’s an option in the installer (snack size, meal size, full size, etc). Knowing which version helps me isolate if it’s a missed outfit on my end or not.
Mod author of Voremersion: a Fallout Vore Overhaul. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1638
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am
Location: The Commonwealth

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby mauler158 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Hey, it's not really my position to ask but a few years back when i was tinkering with the old EBBB mod for skyrim i made a really simple addition to make hud messages appear when digestion had finished and when you transferred fat to different body parts. You have a few messages like this already but they're hardcoded comments in the scripts, could you switch to MESG entries from the .esp instead so they're easier for intermediate modders to edit?
mauler158
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:39 pm

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby SK » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Okay, so animals stop attacking me. But now context vore no longer works, can't struggle and attempts to speak with pred causes them to freeze. No dialogue options show up, so just going to uninstall the animal vore mods for now.
User avatar
SK
Evil Mewtwo
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Montana

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Faraw » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:56 pm

So I'm reinstalling my mods on Vortex (at long last) and something isn't working? The mechanics seem to work, but the stomach isn't triggering when swallowing prey, the body growth doesn't seem to be working and Bria's model is... weird. My Player character's model looks fine so I don't know what's up with her. It's a save file from before I had to uninstall and reinstall my mods from NMM to Vortex.
Attachments
20191121223917_1.jpg
Faraw
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Wolf172 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:18 pm

Faraw wrote:So I'm reinstalling my mods on Vortex (at long last) and something isn't working? The mechanics seem to work, but the stomach isn't triggering when swallowing prey, the body growth doesn't seem to be working and Bria's model is... weird. My Player character's model looks fine so I don't know what's up with her. It's a save file from before I had to uninstall and reinstall my mods from NMM to Vortex.

Are you using Coldsteel's body slid for her outfit? Cause i noticed certain outfits he configured for his mod were doing the same thing. so built them using the original mod and that fixed it. So i would try that.
User avatar
Wolf172
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Faraw » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:40 am

ok, so it looks like the bellies and morphs were messed with 'cause I still had the Fortaleza armor mod active, and Bira's body does indeed become normal when I had her change armor. So now I just gotta mess with bodyslide again to see if I can fix that. Thanks for the tip Wolf!

Wolf172 wrote: Are you using Coldsteel's body slid for her outfit? Cause i noticed certain outfits he configured for his mod were doing the same thing. so built them using the original mod and that fixed it. So i would try that.


Edit: nevermind, something's wrong with the morph. Bria stays at a small size (I'm not even sure it's the default model) even when her Thicc meter is filled up, while my character will stay at the size she is at in every individual save, but, say, Formula V has no effect.

Edit 2: ok, this time (for some reason) the belly was shrunk by the Formula V, but everything else stayed massive. Is it because I used Coldsteel's SSBBW2 body fix (physics) and outie navel as base body for everything in bodyslide, or did I install the mod wrong somewhere? The swallowing and all seems to work just fine and the bellies work as they should. I just can't seem to get the body morphs to work.
Faraw
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Carreau » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:53 am

Cold introduced some issue in one of his builds that causes the body to do that. I have a link to high poly conversions in the OP. Download the high poly waster armor and use that instead. It should fix the issue AND look much better at larger sizes
Mod author of Voremersion: a Fallout Vore Overhaul. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1638
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am
Location: The Commonwealth

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Faraw » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:06 am

Carreau wrote:Cold introduced some issue in one of his builds that causes the body to do that. I have a link to high poly conversions in the OP. Download the high poly waster armor and use that instead. It should fix the issue AND look much better at larger sizes


Ok, the waster armor looks like it works, but there's still something weird with the weight morph functions. When loading a save where both my pc and bria are shown having a lot of fat in the thumbnail, they both end up loading thinner models that really don't resemble the default model.

Edit: Ok, never mind, looks like it's working now, cheers ^.^
Faraw
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Cyberneticous » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:06 pm

I am trying to make my own Coldsteel support, however, the AddColdSteelScript is missing

Edit: OK, I found the script's file, but it's not showing up in the Creation Kit.
Cyberneticous
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby KulesKindaCrazed » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:54 pm

Hola, i needs some help with Thiccvore. I have been using Voremersion for at least 10 months and i have never gotten Thiccvore to work, every time in MCM, i will enable it, and as soon as i exit MCM it disables itself afterwards. I have no clue what the problem could be, i would be very grateful for this to work.
User avatar
KulesKindaCrazed
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:35 am

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby BoxxFoxx » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:29 pm

@Cyberneticous This may be due to the way the CK handles compiled and source scripts. Make sure you compile the AddColdSteelScript through the CK's script editor, that should get it to show up in other windows.

If all else fails and you can't do it the way Carreau does you may find more luck following my xEdit only method detailed here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KiO ... y8sVa7UwI/

@KulesKindaCrazed This is usually caused by one of two things, bad load order or F4SE going wonky. Reinstall the version of F4SE appropriate for your game version and throw LOOT at your load order to try and correct any issues.
User avatar
BoxxFoxx
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby sean3022 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:16 pm

Are there any possible to eat deathclaw?
User avatar
sean3022
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:52 am

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Cyberneticous » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:08 pm

you need the Top Of The Food Chain perk
Cyberneticous
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby sean3022 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Thanks you~~
User avatar
sean3022
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bottommosttube, CarnivorousVixen, ChaosRyan9, Geilomat, Justaweirdo, MLP4EVER, Nobodyman, Oskardiamond55, PatrickAVG, Tem1, UBFanDrake, zacman300