Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.0

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Carreau, Could you provide a tutorial on how to make other armors work with this addon ive managed to get an armor with the right belly sliders working but it wont register it seems in the game. Even though i have added the keywords to the armor.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Wed May 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Carreau wrote:NPC preds will take swings at the player no matter what. It’s not in my ability to have them ignore the player. If your swallow resist is super high, the npc will just always fail to swallow, which would be equivalent to making a toggle that says “don’t swallow the player” for the swallow script.

As far as alternative methods go, it would be a matter of setting some kind of tracking AV for the prey’s location in the pred. FOvore is prey-centric when it comes to how the scripts handle tracking. It threw me off at first as I expected it to be pred centric. With some form of tracking variable for the prey, it would be possible to have it so unbirth didn’t deal damage, or anal and cock would deal constriction damage vice acid damage.

I think the biggest hurdle would be how to initiate the different types. Having different weapons to equip would be cumbersome.

I need to dig into the scripts again, but skyrim devourment used a toggleable effect on the player - getIsPlayerPred if I remember correctly, with PlayerPred being the variable you could toggle in the menu. That way it was just a case of getting the Devour spell to check if the player had this variable enabled or not to allow the spell to work - I imagine since Fallout is just Skyrim with a facelift, and still uses Spell effects, I can just add a variable to the scripts, and tell the Devour effect to look for it - if the variable is true, the Devour effect won't run on the target. Since NPCs wont have that variable then the effect will still apply on them.

I think.

---

Triggering different types of vore would be interesting. I wonder if VATs could be hacked to make it work. Obviously with the Extended Dialogue mod, it should be (reasonably) simple to add it to conversations with allies/companions, but on enemies it might be harder. Or not worth doing? I mean, an enemy SHOULD be eaten, maybe sex-based vore should be reserved for allies?

---

Nostalgia looking at these old scripts, but holy crap, they are DENSE reading.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Wed May 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Carreau, Could you provide a tutorial on how to make other armors work with this addon ive managed to get an armor with the right belly sliders working but it wont register it seems in the game. Even though i have added the keywords to the armor.

Sure.

Sideromelane wrote:
Carreau wrote:NPC preds will take swings at the player no matter what. It’s not in my ability to have them ignore the player. If your swallow resist is super high, the npc will just always fail to swallow, which would be equivalent to making a toggle that says “don’t swallow the player” for the swallow script.

As far as alternative methods go, it would be a matter of setting some kind of tracking AV for the prey’s location in the pred. FOvore is prey-centric when it comes to how the scripts handle tracking. It threw me off at first as I expected it to be pred centric. With some form of tracking variable for the prey, it would be possible to have it so unbirth didn’t deal damage, or anal and cock would deal constriction damage vice acid damage.

I think the biggest hurdle would be how to initiate the different types. Having different weapons to equip would be cumbersome.

I need to dig into the scripts again, but skyrim devourment used a toggleable effect on the player - getIsPlayerPred if I remember correctly, with PlayerPred being the variable you could toggle in the menu. That way it was just a case of getting the Devour spell to check if the player had this variable enabled or not to allow the spell to work - I imagine since Fallout is just Skyrim with a facelift, and still uses Spell effects, I can just add a variable to the scripts, and tell the Devour effect to look for it - if the variable is true, the Devour effect won't run on the target. Since NPCs wont have that variable then the effect will still apply on them.

I think.

---

Triggering different types of vore would be interesting. I wonder if VATs could be hacked to make it work. Obviously with the Extended Dialogue mod, it should be (reasonably) simple to add it to conversations with allies/companions, but on enemies it might be harder. Or not worth doing? I mean, an enemy SHOULD be eaten, maybe sex-based vore should be reserved for allies?

---

Nostalgia looking at these old scripts, but holy crap, they are DENSE reading.

Spells still exist, the implementation is just different. Fovore applies an enchantment affect on a target (which casts a spell). The effect triggers the swallow script. That’s where gat blocks or allows a swallow attempt and has “i can’t eat that” messages trigger. If I made a “don’t vore the player” toggle, I would add it there, and any swallow attempt on the player would always result in a failure (chance of 0). The way I have swallow resost work is that it reduces the swallow chance. A higher swallow resist drives the chance lower. By having a super high resist, you guarantee the npc will have a less than 0 chance (always fails). When I’m testing being swallowed, I typically set my resist at 0 or lower. That increases the chance of being swallowed. It’s a work around if I don’t add in a toggle.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby fireemblemsage » Wed May 02, 2018 7:18 pm

First off I'd like to thank the creator for such a great mod!

I'm having a couple issues that someone may be able to help with.

1. Coldsteel's bellies only appear when nude or when wearing Bria's armor. Using any of the supported clothing mods (eg Pampas) I do not get a belly after voring but the sounds and digestion still occur. Once I have a belly I can switch to any of the supported clothing the belly remains and shrinks with digestion just fine. Body weight changes with Thicc vore are working for all the clothing. When I check for the VM_CanColdSteel I get 0.00 for everything. I can verify that all clothing was batch built with Build Morphs and the feature is enabled via MCM. So far I've tried a fresh install, a new game, and reinstalling F4SE. Not sure what to try next.

2. Does Bria have voice acting? Every time I talk to her there is no sound from either character.
fireemblemsage
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed May 02, 2018 8:03 pm

So, as promised, I put together a quick guide on how to make your own ESP if you want to create specialized ColdSteel belly support files.

You'll need FO4Edit for some steps, and Creation Kit for others.

Step 1: You need to make master copies of Voremersion.esp and whatever Armor addon you're wanting support. In this tutorial, I'll be adding SpiderGwen by Shino. The first step is to make a copy of Voremersion and the armor you want to modify in your data folder. This is simply a copy and paste. Let it default the name to 'Filename - copy.esp' or whatever. We'll fix it in a minute. Launch FO4Edit and select the copy and navigate to File Header in the left, and slowly click the empty area next to 'Record Flags' in the main window. You'll get a big warning box. Click okay.

In the drop down, place a checkmark next to ESM. Save and close FO4Edit. Repeat for the armor plug in.

In your file browser, rename the file to edit and change it to 'Filename.esm' Creation Kit will now register this as a master file. I keep master file copies of armor addons and Voremersion so I can continue to edit without breaking dependencies.

Step 2: Launch the CK and choose the master files you created.

Step 3: Navigate to the armors you want to add support.

You'll be adding a keyword. VM_CanColdSteel. Be sure the armor takes up slot 33 - Body. It'll be highlighted in blue. It can occupy other slots as well, but 33 must be selected (Do not add it yourself, the mod author of the armor will have done it). Repeat this for all full body armors you plan to support. Close and save. Give it some name you can identify easily

Step 4: Launch FO4Edit again. This time load Voremersion_coldsteel.esp and whatever you named your file from step 3.

Double check that the required files in your file have been changed to .esp. You can slowly double click the fields to make changes.

Step 5: Navigate to the armor heading in your plug in. You should see all the armors you added the keyword to highlighted in yellow.

Left click 'Armor' and select 'Deep Copy as override into' This will launch the following window.

It's all the files you loaded earlier. Select Voremersion_coldsteel.esp It'll copy the record changes into my plug in. You'll get a warning that it needs to add the armor plug in as a required file to Voremersion_coldsteel.esp. Click yes.

Step 6: verify the copy happened.

In Voremersion_coldsteel.esp -> Armor you'll see the armors you added the keywords to. Close and save.

Step 7: You're done. Make sure Voremersion_coldsteel.esp is selected, and you should see the armor you added as a required file. In my case, ShinoCosplaySpiderGwen.esp was added as a required file.

Bria is in there helping me show off!

It’s been a while for me, but you may need to make master file copies of Azar’s Ponytails and Waster armor and have your nee Voremersion.esm point to them. You will NOT need to use any of the masters in your game. They are strictly for Creation Kit.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu May 03, 2018 7:04 am

fireemblemsage wrote:First off I'd like to thank the creator for such a great mod!

1. Coldsteel's bellies only appear when nude or when wearing Bria's armor. Using any of the supported clothing mods (eg Pampas) I do not get a belly after voring but the sounds and digestion still occur. Once I have a belly I can switch to any of the supported clothing the belly remains and shrinks with digestion just fine. Body weight changes with Thicc vore are working for all the clothing. When I check for the VM_CanColdSteel I get 0.00 for everything. I can verify that all clothing was batch built with Build Morphs and the feature is enabled via MCM. So far I've tried a fresh install, a new game, and reinstalling F4SE. Not sure what to try next.

2. Does Bria have voice acting? Every time I talk to her there is no sound from either character.

Did you install the optional plug in file for Coldsteel support? Without it, only nude armors and waster armor will function.

Bria does not have voice acting. She has empty voice files to speed up her dialogue. Without the empty dialogue files, her dialogue takes forever to get through.
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Thu May 03, 2018 8:02 am

Oh. Speaking of limit breaks if say at any point were we to want to include other types of Vore such a breast Vore, it could be set that instead of gaining a belly the breast limit break slider could just suddenly and temporarily go off the charts.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkSlayer » Thu May 03, 2018 8:59 am

Carreau wrote:Bria does not have voice acting. She has empty voice files to speed up her dialogue. Without the empty dialogue files, her dialogue takes forever to get through.

Somehow Bria still lacks the required files to skip dialogue, at least on my end. I installed Voremersion 1.0 and 1.0.2b and still can't skip the dialogue. Are they stored in the BA2?
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSlayer » Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Anesthetic wrote:Oh. Speaking of limit breaks if say at any point were we to want to include other types of Vore such a breast Vore, it could be set that instead of gaining a belly the breast limit break slider could just suddenly and temporarily go off the charts.

This could be implemented, maybe. There was (or still is?) a Skyrim Devourment version, which had the feature to "transfer" your digested prey to either your Belly, Breasts or Butt using a Spells. Saying maybe, since I have no idea, if this can be implemented into Fallout 4 and how it handles Spells under the hood.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu May 03, 2018 9:13 am

DarkSlayer wrote:
Carreau wrote:Bria does not have voice acting. She has empty voice files to speed up her dialogue. Without the empty dialogue files, her dialogue takes forever to get through.

Somehow Bria still lacks the required files to skip dialogue, at least on my end. I installed Voremersion 1.0 and 1.0.2b and still can't skip the dialogue. Are they stored in the BA2?

They’re packed into the BA2. Which conversations can you specifically say isn’t skipping?
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Thu May 03, 2018 12:14 pm

Carreau wrote:
DarkSlayer wrote:

They’re packed into the BA2. Which conversations can you specifically say isn’t skipping?

Sorry, I had no issues with further conversations, but especially those during the beginning when you meet Bria the first time had no option to skip. I pressed LMB and my Character did the typical "Ah" or "Yes" but the Dialogue did not progress and instead I had to wait for it to finish.

EDIT:

The last one where I tried it now is the dialogue branch before you get her special perk for max affinity. This branch had no issues.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu May 03, 2018 2:16 pm

I didn’t add voice files to the initial meeting. It was always meant to be a place holder, so i didn’t feel like spending time and megabytes on it.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Thu May 03, 2018 3:36 pm

Carreau wrote:I didn’t add voice files to the initial meeting. It was always meant to be a place holder, so i didn’t feel like spending time and megabytes on it.

Ah okay, my mistake then :) Otherwise, all other dialogue trees/branches work fine.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Thu May 03, 2018 3:46 pm

I've run into a problem with Thicc Vore - the Fullness meter only goes down. No matter how many people I eat, my character keeps shriveling up into a skeleton. Has anyone else encountered this issue?
The Fullness bar is actually going down while I have someone in my belly.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Carreau » Thu May 03, 2018 5:22 pm

Sounds like consumptionregistryscript isn’t talking to thicc vore. I’ll need a script log to confirm. Is this for voremersion or the standalone thicc vore?
Carreau
---

Postby fireemblemsage » Thu May 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Carreau wrote:
fireemblemsage wrote:First off I'd like to thank the creator for such a great mod!

Did you install the optional plug in file for Coldsteel support? Without it, only nude armors and waster armor will function.

Bria does not have voice acting. She has empty voice files to speed up her dialogue. Without the empty dialogue files, her dialogue takes forever to get through.

Do you mean 'Voremersion_coldsteel.esp' ? If so I have option 4 installed and enabled. I tried rebuilding in Bodyslide but I am still getting 0.00 for the keyword when making new armors.
fireemblemsage
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu May 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Is Voremersion_coldsteel.esp loaded after Voremersion.esp?
Carreau
---

Postby Sriseru » Fri May 04, 2018 2:45 am

Carreau wrote:Sounds like consumptionregistryscript isn’t talking to thicc vore. I’ll need a script log to confirm. Is this for voremersion or the standalone thicc vore?

This is for voremersion.

Here's the log:
Spoiler: show
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:13AM] Papyrus log opened (PC-64)
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:13AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:13AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:13AM] Maximum stack depth: 100
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:13AM] This is a script log only and does not contain information on any other part of the game, including crashes.
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:14AM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_SetStageOnTriggerEnter", missing file?
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:14AM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_RadioSceneScript", missing file?
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:14AM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:ccAWNFO4001:LeveledListInjectorScript", missing file?
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:14AM] Cannot open store for class "DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript", missing file?
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:14AM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_RadioSceneToggleScript", missing file?
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:17AM] error: Unable to bind script DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript to (06051235) because their base types do not match
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property isMainframePanel on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcorepanelscript attached to (06031A13) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] error: Property Valuables03 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (28) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] error: Property Valuables02 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (27) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] error: Property Valuables01 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (25) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ForcedEMSState on script DLC04:DLC04GZEMSystemTurfScript attached to (06039105) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkCustom02 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property StartOn on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkCustom01 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property VoreLevel on script VM_BriaNeedsNukaAcid attached to topic info 3000ABC1 on quest VM_COMBriaTalk (30000F9B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property BriaSwallow on script VM_BriaNeedsNukaAcid attached to topic info 3000A427 on quest VM_COMBriaTalk (30000F9B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property VoreLevel on script VM_BriaNeedsNukaAcid attached to topic info 3000A427 on quest VM_COMBriaTalk (30000F9B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029419) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029419) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] error: Property WorkshopRatingValues on script DLC06:DLC06OverseerHandlerScript attached to DLC06OverseerHandler (05003CF3) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] error: Property DLC04GZHostileRobotsFaction on script DLC04:DLC04GZBattlezoneQuestScript attached to DLC04GZBattlezone (060295C8) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (060213F4) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZ_StarCoresTotal on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcontrolterminalscript attached to (0601E359) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZ_StarCoresClearTotal on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcontrolterminalscript attached to (0601E359) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ForcedEMSState on script DLC04:DLC04GZEMSystemTurfScript attached to (06039196) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property VM_TheHungerMessage3 on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property WorkshopNPCFaction on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property MirelurksEaten on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property TicksTillEscapeBase on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property HasHadNukaAcid on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DigestCompanionProtection on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property MQ102 on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeMirelurk on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeSuperMutantBehemoth on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeMirelurkQueen on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property EscapeDamage on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeSynth on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property CanColdSteel on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ColdSteelBellySound on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeFeralGhoul on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeGhoul on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property HumanPreyCount on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeYaoGuai on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property VM_TheHungerMessage4 on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ColdSteelBody on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property VM_TheHungerMessage1 on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property IndigestionSevereMessege on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property HasBloating on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property TicksTillEscapePerk on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property WorkshopDialogueFaction on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeMirelurkKing on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeHuman on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeBug on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property GiantBelly on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property CurrentCompanionFaction on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property IndigestionChanceBase on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property c_VEV_Crystal on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property TicksTillEscapeStart on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DigestionStarted on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property EscapeChance on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeDeathclaw on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeRobot on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property TicksTillEscape on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property Scatpotion on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property VoreExpBonus on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeSuperMutant on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DeathclawsEaten on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property HasBeenCompanionFaction on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property Scatready on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ColdSteelEnabled on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property Statpotion on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property BehemothsEaten on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property SwallowAtemptSound on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property PredPreyFormList on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeRadScorpion on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property AcidStrength on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property PredPreyFaction on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property spVorePerkAVMod on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ActorTypeAnimal on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property VM_TheHungerMessage2 on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property c_VEV_CrystalLump on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] error: Property DLC04_WW02 on script DLC04:WW_StartCritterHunt attached to (06040B26) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (06038358) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property BoSPrydwenArrived on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property MinutemenFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property MinutemenCentralQuest on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property BrotherhoodOfSteelFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] error: Property FollowerMoveToDepart on script dlc03:dlc03boatanimscript attached to (030247B7) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (031259E2) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] warning: Property HasBeenCompanionFaction on script vm_followerlevelupscript attached to VM_FollowerLevelUp (3001101A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] VM is freezing...
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:29AM] VM is frozen
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:30AM] Reverting game...
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:30AM] error: Unable to bind script DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript to (06051235) because their base types do not match
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] Loading game...
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property isMainframePanel on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcorepanelscript attached to (06031A13) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ForcedEMSState on script DLC04:DLC04GZEMSystemTurfScript attached to (06039105) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property VoreLevel on script VM_BriaNeedsNukaAcid attached to topic info 3000ABC1 on quest VM_COMBriaTalk (30000F9B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property BriaSwallow on script VM_BriaNeedsNukaAcid attached to topic info 3000A427 on quest VM_COMBriaTalk (30000F9B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property VoreLevel on script VM_BriaNeedsNukaAcid attached to topic info 3000A427 on quest VM_COMBriaTalk (30000F9B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602941A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029419) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029419) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] error: Property Valuables03 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (28) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] error: Property Valuables02 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (27) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] error: Property Valuables01 on script dlc03:dlc03dialoguev118script attached to DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (25) on quest DLC03DialogueV118 (030316F2) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] error: Property WorkshopRatingValues on script DLC06:DLC06OverseerHandlerScript attached to DLC06OverseerHandler (05003CF3) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] error: Property DLC04GZHostileRobotsFaction on script DLC04:DLC04GZBattlezoneQuestScript attached to DLC04GZBattlezone (060295C8) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (060213F4) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] error: Property FollowerMoveToDepart on script dlc03:dlc03boatanimscript attached to (030247B7) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (031259E2) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property VM_TheHungerMessage3 on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property WorkshopNPCFaction on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property MirelurksEaten on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property TicksTillEscapeBase on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property HasHadNukaAcid on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DigestCompanionProtection on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property MQ102 on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeMirelurk on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeSuperMutantBehemoth on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeMirelurkQueen on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property EscapeDamage on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeSynth on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property CanColdSteel on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ColdSteelBellySound on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeFeralGhoul on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeGhoul on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property HumanPreyCount on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeYaoGuai on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property VM_TheHungerMessage4 on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ColdSteelBody on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property VM_TheHungerMessage1 on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property IndigestionSevereMessege on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property HasBloating on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property TicksTillEscapePerk on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property WorkshopDialogueFaction on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeMirelurkKing on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeHuman on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeBug on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property GiantBelly on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property CurrentCompanionFaction on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property IndigestionChanceBase on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property c_VEV_Crystal on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property TicksTillEscapeStart on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DigestionStarted on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property EscapeChance on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeDeathclaw on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeRobot on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property TicksTillEscape on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property Scatpotion on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property VoreExpBonus on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeSuperMutant on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DeathclawsEaten on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property HasBeenCompanionFaction on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property Scatready on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ColdSteelEnabled on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property Statpotion on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property BehemothsEaten on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property SwallowAtemptSound on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property PredPreyFormList on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeRadScorpion on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property AcidStrength on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property PredPreyFaction on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property spVorePerkAVMod on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ActorTypeAnimal on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property VM_TheHungerMessage2 on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property c_VEV_CrystalLump on script consumptionregistryscript attached to 000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060390C5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkCustom02 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property StartOn on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkCustom01 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602946B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ForcedEMSState on script DLC04:DLC04GZEMSystemTurfScript attached to (06039196) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property HasBeenCompanionFaction on script vm_followerlevelupscript attached to VM_FollowerLevelUp (3001101A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZ_StarCoresTotal on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcontrolterminalscript attached to (0601E359) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZ_StarCoresClearTotal on script dlc04:dlc04_gzstarcontrolterminalscript attached to (0601E359) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] error: Property DLC04_WW02 on script DLC04:WW_StartCritterHunt attached to (06040B26) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (06038358) is not the right type
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property BoSPrydwenArrived on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property MinutemenFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property MinutemenCentralQuest on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property BrotherhoodOfSteelFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:49AM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to (06029416) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:52AM] VM is thawing...
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:52AM] MCM for FOVore settings registered
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:52AM] Fullness meter rates updated from INI file
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:52AM] Thicc Vore for Voremersion 1.0.2 loaded
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:53AM] Thicc HUD loaded
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:53AM] Calculating body settings for actor Aaliyah
[05/04/2018 - 08:33:54AM] Sending HUD update
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:19AM] received MCM change for Thicc Vore sMeterRate
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:19AM] Restarted sMeterRate meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:19AM] Restarted sMeterMod meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:19AM] Restarted sBodyRate meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:19AM] FOVore MCM received update setting
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:19AM] Meter Rate was updated to 1.500000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:20AM] received MCM change for Thicc Vore sMeterRate
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:20AM] Restarted sMeterRate meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:20AM] Restarted sMeterMod meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:20AM] Restarted sBodyRate meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:20AM] FOVore MCM received update setting
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:20AM] Meter Rate was updated to 1.750000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:21AM] received MCM change for Thicc Vore sMeterRate
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:21AM] Restarted sMeterRate meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:21AM] Restarted sMeterMod meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:21AM] Restarted sBodyRate meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:21AM] FOVore MCM received update setting
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:21AM] Meter Rate was updated to 2.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:24AM] received MCM change for Thicc Vore sMeterMod
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:24AM] Restarted sMeterMod meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:24AM] Restarted sBodyRate meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:24AM] FOVore MCM received update setting
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:24AM] Meter Mod Rate was updated to 3.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:27AM] received MCM change for Thicc Vore sBodyRate
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:27AM] Restarted sBodyRate meter.
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:27AM] FOVore MCM received update setting
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:27AM] Body Rate was updated to 5.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property ActorTypeMirelurkKing on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property ActorTypeSuperMutantBehemoth on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property ActorTypeMirelurkQueen on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property CurrentCompanionFaction on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property SwallowSuccessSound on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property CannotSwallowIndigestionMessage on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property ActorTypeFeralGhoul on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property SwallowResist on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property ActorTypeGhoul on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property CannotSwallowQueensMessage on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property CannotSwallowPowerArmorMessage on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property StomachCapacity on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property VoreFrenzied on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property ActorTypeDeathclaw on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property SwallowCompanionProtection on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property ActorTypeRobot on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property CurrentInStomach on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property SwallowChance on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property CannotSwallowBehemothsMessage on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property VoreLevel on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property CannotSwallowKingsMessage on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property AllGenderFrenzy on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property ActorTypeSuperMutant on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] warning: Property BriaRef on script SwallowScript attached to Active effect 1 on (000D2246) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:38AM] error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].SwallowScript.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 73
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.GetValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 105
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] error: HasPerk called with invalid Perk
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.HasPerk() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 112
stack:
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 116
stack:
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 120
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
[ (000D2246)].Actor.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 129
stack:
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 142
stack:
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 148
stack:
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 154
stack:
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 160
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] PerformVoreEvent: [Actor < (000D2246)>]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] UpdateCurrentInStomach 33 -1 None
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] GetParentFromIndex: [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] ChangeFullnessArmor: [Actor < (00000014)>] From: 0 To: 1
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CalculateTicksTillDeath() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 941
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PerformVoreEventAccept() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1161
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PerformVoreEvent1() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1134
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PerformVoreEvent() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1030
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 195
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp313"
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CalculateTicksTillDeath() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 941
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PerformVoreEventAccept() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1161
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PerformVoreEvent1() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1134
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PerformVoreEvent() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1030
[None].SwallowScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SwallowScript.psc" Line 195
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CalculateTicksTillDeath() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 943
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp324"
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CalculateTicksTillDeath() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 943
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CalculateTicksTillDeath() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 946
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CalculateTicksTillDeath() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 948
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CalculateTicksTillDeath() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 950
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CalculateTicksTillDeath() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 957
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp309"
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CalculateTicksTillDeath() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 957
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] error: Cannot ModValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[ (000D2246)].Actor.ModValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[ (000D2246)].Actor.GetValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PerformVoreEventAccept() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1162
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] error: Cannot ModValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PerformVoreEventAccept() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1162
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:42AM] Start vore timer: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:44AM] Sending HUD update
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:47AM] Tick: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:47AM] GetPreyAndPredFromIndex: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:47AM] error: Cannot ModValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerDecreaseTicks() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1380
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1248
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:47AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerDecreaseTicks() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1382
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1248
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:47AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerDecreaseTicks() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1394
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] PrintInfos
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] ----------
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] CurrentVoreIndex: 34
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] GetNumberOfPrey: (Pred) 1
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] GetNumberOfAlivePrey: (Pred) 1
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] CurrentInStomachAlive: (Pred) 1.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] CurrentInStomach: (Pred) 1.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] [BranchType = 2, index = 33, Tick = 1, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 100, Pred = None, Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] GetNumberOfPrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] GetNumberOfAlivePrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] CurrentInStomachAlive: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] CurrentInStomach: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PrintInfos() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 827
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PerformVoreEventAccept() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1193
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] TicksTillDeathStart: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PrintInfos() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 828
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PerformVoreEventAccept() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1193
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] TicksTillDeath: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] -- Tree --
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] [BranchType = 2, index = 33, Tick = 1, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 100, Pred = None, Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:48AM] ---------------------------------------------------------
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:52AM] Tick: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:52AM] GetPreyAndPredFromIndex: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = 1, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:52AM] error: Cannot ModValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerDecreaseTicks() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1380
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:52AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerDecreaseTicks() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1382
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:52AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerDecreaseTicks() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1394
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:55AM] Sending HUD update
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:57AM] Tick: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:57AM] GetPreyAndPredFromIndex: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = 0, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] error: Cannot ModValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] OnTimerPerformDigestion: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = 0, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] PrintInfos
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] ----------
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] CurrentVoreIndex: 34
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] GetNumberOfPrey: (Pred) 1
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] GetNumberOfAlivePrey: (Pred) 1
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] CurrentInStomachAlive: (Pred) 1.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] CurrentInStomach: (Pred) 1.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] [BranchType = 2, index = 33, Tick = -1, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 100, Pred = None, Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] GetNumberOfPrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] GetNumberOfAlivePrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] CurrentInStomachAlive: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] CurrentInStomach: (Prey) 0.000000
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PrintInfos() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 827
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1416
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerDecreaseTicks() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1391
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] TicksTillDeathStart: (Prey) 0.000000
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.PrintInfos() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 828
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1416
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerDecreaseTicks() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1391
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] TicksTillDeath: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] -- Tree --
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] [BranchType = 2, index = 33, Tick = -1, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 100, Pred = None, Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] ---------------------------------------------------------
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] UpdateCurrentInStomach 33 -1 None
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:58AM] GetParentFromIndex: [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:59AM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CarculateIndigestionChance() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 968
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1445
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:59AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp342"
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CarculateIndigestionChance() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 968
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1445
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:59AM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CarculateIndigestionChance() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 996
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CarculateIndigestionChance() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1001
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CarculateIndigestionChance() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1006
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CarculateIndigestionChance() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1011
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.CarculateIndigestionChance() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1016
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1451
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1456
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1461
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1474
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1488
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1501
[05/04/2018 - 08:34:59AM] Start TriggerDigestionSequence
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] ChangeFullnessArmor: [Actor < (00000014)>] From: 1 To: 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] ChangeDigestFullnessArmor: [Actor < (00000014)>], 6
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] PerformDigestion - Done
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] PrintInfos
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] ----------
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] CurrentVoreIndex: 34
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] GetNumberOfPrey: (Pred) 1
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] GetNumberOfAlivePrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] CurrentInStomachAlive: (Pred) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] CurrentInStomach: (Pred) 1.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] [BranchType = 2, index = 33, Tick = -1, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 6, Pred = None, Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = True, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] GetNumberOfPrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] GetNumberOfAlivePrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] CurrentInStomachAlive: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] CurrentInStomach: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1539
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] TicksTillDeathStart: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerPerformDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1539
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] TicksTillDeath: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] -- Tree --
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] [BranchType = 2, index = 33, Tick = -1, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 6, Pred = None, Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = True, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:00AM] ---------------------------------------------------------
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:02AM] Tick: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:02AM] GetPreyAndPredFromIndex: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = -1, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 6, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:02AM] ChangeDigestFullnessArmor: [Actor < (00000014)>], 6
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:04AM] Tick: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:04AM] GetPreyAndPredFromIndex: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = -2, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 5, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:04AM] ChangeDigestFullnessArmor: [Actor < (00000014)>], 5
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:05AM] Sending HUD update
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:06AM] Tick: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:06AM] GetPreyAndPredFromIndex: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = -3, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 4, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:06AM] ChangeDigestFullnessArmor: [Actor < (00000014)>], 4
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:08AM] Tick: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:08AM] GetPreyAndPredFromIndex: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = -4, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 3, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:08AM] ChangeDigestFullnessArmor: [Actor < (00000014)>], 3
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:10AM] Tick: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:10AM] GetPreyAndPredFromIndex: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = -5, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 2, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:10AM] ChangeDigestFullnessArmor: [Actor < (00000014)>], 2
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:12AM] error: (0018756B): model was not loaded when we tried to play an animation on it (most likely you're calling for animations in OnInit.).
stack:
[ (0018756B)].traptripwire.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (0018756B)].traptripwire.OnReset() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\TrapTripwire.psc" Line 49
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:12AM] error: (00187561): model was not loaded when we tried to play an animation on it (most likely you're calling for animations in OnInit.).
stack:
[ (00187561)].traptripwire.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (00187561)].traptripwire.OnReset() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\TrapTripwire.psc" Line 49
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:12AM] Tick: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:12AM] GetPreyAndPredFromIndex: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = -6, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 1, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:12AM] ChangeDigestFullnessArmor: [Actor < (00000014)>], 1
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] Tick: 33
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] GetPreyAndPredFromIndex: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = -7, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 0, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] ChangeDigestFullnessArmor: [Actor < (00000014)>], 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] OnTimerFinishedDigestion: [BranchType = 0, index = 33, Tick = -7, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = 0, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] PrintInfos
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] ----------
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] CurrentVoreIndex: 34
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] GetNumberOfPrey: (Pred) 1
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] GetNumberOfAlivePrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] CurrentInStomachAlive: (Pred) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] CurrentInStomach: (Pred) 1.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] [BranchType = 2, index = 33, Tick = -8, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = -1, Pred = None, Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = True, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] GetNumberOfPrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] GetNumberOfAlivePrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] CurrentInStomachAlive: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] CurrentInStomach: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerFinishedDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1619
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1300
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] TicksTillDeathStart: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerFinishedDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1619
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1300
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] TicksTillDeath: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] -- Tree --
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] [BranchType = 2, index = 33, Tick = -8, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = -1, Pred = None, Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = True, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:14AM] ---------------------------------------------------------
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] PrintInfos
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] ----------
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] CurrentVoreIndex: 34
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] GetNumberOfPrey: (Pred) 1
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] GetNumberOfAlivePrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] CurrentInStomachAlive: (Pred) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] CurrentInStomach: (Pred) 1.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] [BranchType = 2, index = 33, Tick = -8, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = -1, Pred = None, Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = True, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] GetNumberOfPrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] GetNumberOfAlivePrey: (Pred) 0
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] CurrentInStomachAlive: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] CurrentInStomach: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerFinishedDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1696
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] TicksTillDeathStart: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] error: Cannot GetValue with None ActorValue
stack:
[000ConsumptionRegistry (08004C90)].consumptionregistryscript.OnTimerFinishedDigestion() - "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc" Line 1696
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] TicksTillDeath: (Prey) 0.000000
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] -- Tree --
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] [BranchType = 2, index = 33, Tick = -8, ParentIndex = 32, ParentIndexCopy = 32, TimerState = -1, Pred = None, Prey = [Actor < (000D2246)>], IsLethal = True, IsDead = True, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] ---------------------------------------------------------
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] GetParentFromIndex: NONE 1
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] CleanUpBuffer root: [BranchType = 1, index = 32, Tick = 2, ParentIndex = -1, ParentIndexCopy = -1, TimerState = 100, Pred = [Actor < (00000014)>], Prey = None, IsLethal = False, IsDead = False, IsPredator = False, ContainAPrey = False, CustomVar1 = 0, CustomVar2 = 0, CustomVar3 = 0]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] CleanUpBuffer children: [32, 33]
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] PrintInfos
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] ----------
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] CurrentVoreIndex: 34
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] -- Tree --
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:15AM] ---------------------------------------------------------
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:22AM] Sending HUD update
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:22AM] Calculating body settings for actor Aaliyah
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:29AM] VM is freezing...
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:29AM] VM is frozen
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:29AM] Saving game...
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:29AM] VM is thawing...
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:29AM] VM is freezing...
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:29AM] VM is frozen
[05/04/2018 - 08:35:30AM] Log closed
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Carreau » Fri May 04, 2018 4:49 am

It's exactly what I thought. My updated ConsumptionRegistryScript isn't loading. I checked the BA2, and the file is in there. What's really odd is that the game is showing the properties added by my update as fail to load, so that means it's trying to load my updated quest handler with the original script. That means load order is good.

Also, it looks like swallowscript isn't loading with the update as well.

Do you have archive invalidation set up properly in Fallout4.ini?
Carreau
---

Postby Sriseru » Fri May 04, 2018 6:13 am

Carreau wrote:It's exactly what I thought. My updated ConsumptionRegistryScript isn't loading. I checked the BA2, and the file is in there. What's really odd is that the game is showing the properties added by my update as fail to load, so that means it's trying to load my updated quest handler with the original script. That means load order is good.

Also, it looks like swallowscript isn't loading with the update as well.

Do you have archive invalidation set up properly in Fallout4.ini?

I have the following in my Fallout4Custom.ini:
Spoiler: show
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

So I think it's been properly set up, at least according to the various mod installation guides.

BTW, I have WeightGain_SSBBW.esp enabled. Could that be conflicting with your mod? I assumed it was required for Thicc Vore to work.
Sriseru
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game