Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.0

Postby Carreau » Sat May 12, 2018 5:07 am

I recommend thr procedure I outline in the Upgrade Guide. Are any of the steps confusing? I’m always trying to make it cleaner and easier to follow.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby ParabolicSamuel » Sat May 12, 2018 3:01 pm

The procedure that I stated before seems to work. Not to much of a difference between the upgrade doc (for which I forgot about, my bad) and my standard mod update procedure. MO2 and a save cleaner go a long way. Awesome work on the mod as always.
ParabolicSamuel
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat May 12, 2018 4:34 pm

I'm like really close to getting the survival stuff done. I don't play survival, so I don't know how well balanced it is, though. If anyone wants to give it a try, I'll post up a link to 1.1 as a test.

So, the way I set up the hardcore system is how I explained it a bunch of pages back: I'm turning off the vanilla hunger/thirst system and made an independent system that mirrors the vanilla systems. The new setup is on a toggle, so it's completely optional. I have it set up that anytime you digest prey, you'll begin the system (much like cannibalism always initiates Dark Cravings). Each prey will reduce hunger by 5x each slot they occupy (bugs would be 5, humans would be 10, etc). I'm naming the new setup Voracious Desires, and it can be cured as any other addiction.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Sun May 13, 2018 6:08 am

Carreau, which mods do you have installed directly in the Fallout 4 data folder and not in MO?
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun May 13, 2018 6:56 am

My entire mod list is directly installed. I started using MO back in Jan so Looksmenu would stop disabling. It was easier for me to keep doing it this way than trying to uninstall everything to have MO take care of it all
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Sun May 13, 2018 8:36 am

Carreau wrote:My entire mod list is directly installed. I started using MO back in Jan so Looksmenu would stop disabling. It was easier for me to keep doing it this way than trying to uninstall everything to have MO take care of it all

Wait, so you do use MO for the vore mod/voremersion?
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun May 13, 2018 9:12 am

CodeX wrote:
Carreau wrote:My entire mod list is directly installed. I started using MO back in Jan so Looksmenu would stop disabling. It was easier for me to keep doing it this way than trying to uninstall everything to have MO take care of it all

I use MO literally to just launch the game and set my load order. All of my mods are manually installed. I tried to use MO to install a few mods (I tried with Looksmenu and FSM body textures) and ended up having more issues than I wanted to deal with, so it was easier to just keep manually installing. I've been manually installing mods since I started playing Oblivion way back in 2006-2007.
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Sun May 13, 2018 9:55 am

Carreau wrote:
CodeX wrote:

I use MO literally to just launch the game and set my load order. All of my mods are manually installed. I tried to use MO to install a few mods (I tried with Looksmenu and FSM body textures) and ended up having more issues than I wanted to deal with, so it was easier to just keep manually installing. I've been manually installing mods since I started playing Oblivion way back in 2006-2007.

May explain the issue I'm having and you're not, lol.

I know MO can have issues with scripts and shit. Just never had much of an issue till now.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Sun May 13, 2018 11:18 am

Carreau wrote:
essedess wrote:I wish I could use this with my Fallout 4 game but I got the PS4 version....my computer is past it's prime. I don't suppose you can import them from a USB drive since they are totally different operating systems.

Are you talking about Fallout Vore, Voremersion, or the CBBE bodies?

All of it, though truthfully I thought I was posting in the main mod section...I was more tired that day than I thought.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun May 13, 2018 11:24 am

For reference, if you find that your mods (specifically LooksMenu, but I had problems with a few others too), are disabling when you start the game, make sure and set your plugins.txt is READONLY.

You switch the mods on and off by adding a * to the start of the mod file name, and if it's missing the mod name altogether add it to the list as *modname.esp etc.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun May 13, 2018 3:58 pm

essedess wrote:
Carreau wrote:
essedess wrote:I wish I could use this with my Fallout 4 game but I got the PS4 version....my computer is past it's prime. I don't suppose you can import them from a USB drive since they are totally different operating systems.

Are you talking about Fallout Vore, Voremersion, or the CBBE bodies?

All of it, though truthfully I thought I was posting in the main mod section...I was more tired that day than I thought.

My mod definitely will not work on the PS4 or XBone since it requires F4SE. I don't know much about adding mods to the consoles, but the core version of FOVore doesn't require anything special to run.

Sideromelane wrote:For reference, if you find that your mods (specifically LooksMenu, but I had problems with a few others too), are disabling when you start the game, make sure and set your plugins.txt is READONLY.

You switch the mods on and off by adding a * to the start of the mod file name, and if it's missing the mod name altogether add it to the list as *modname.esp etc.

I've kind of gotten accustomed to launching with MO. One day, I'll try to do a fresh install and will probably convert to using MO2 completely. Of course, active development of a mod kind of forces me to keep things in the main fallout folder.

Anyways, I uploaded v1.1: Vore Survival. The only balance aspect that may need to be addressed is the multiplier I'm using, but that''s an easy INI change. I left the hunger thresholds at their vanilla levels. There were also a couple of bug fixes included in the release. The max size non-human belly wasn't equipping, and I fixed an issue where the Thicc Vore hud was showing when the game was loaded and the feature was enabled, but the player or companion was turned off (and the HUD should be hidden).

I also included some BodyGen files for Bria. They should only take effect if you don't use Thicc Vore, but still have Waster Armor generated with "Build Morphs". If you use any kind of mod that changes the sliders in game, the bodygen file won't work, but that's okay.

I added support for the spider gwen outfits. I added them as new options, so there are now 8 options instead of 4.
Last edited by Carreau on Sun May 13, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby Znonymous » Sun May 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Im modding up a survival game right now.. and nom's will count for food? Thats awesome.

Lets see how well it works.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun May 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Znonymous wrote:Im modding up a survival game right now.. and nom's will count for food? Thats awesome.

Lets see how well it works.

Yep! I don’t play on survival, so let me know if I goobered anything up. I sped up the game timer to make sure it works on a technical level, but I don’t know how balanced it’ll be overall. Normal survival gives sustenance based on the gold value of an item. So I shot for something similar.

It should default to on. I have it acting a lot like dark cravings in that you need to eat someone before voracious desires takes effect.
Carreau
---

Postby fondrenave » Sun May 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi, I tried updating from 1.04 to 1.1 and found an issue. The new voremersion.esp demands wastearmour.esm while the actual file is wastearomour.esp. Same with Avar ponytails.
fondrenave
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun May 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Aw shit. I forgot that again. One minute.

edit: fixed.
Carreau
---

Postby Marpatt » Sun May 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Hey, for some reason its saying voremersion requires wasterArmor.esm and AzarPonytailHairstyles.esm but both of the files are in .esp. Any advice on what I should do?
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Mon May 14, 2018 3:56 am

Something weird happened with my Vore Belly Capacity perk. I got the first level of it and was able to eat 2 prey but only that first time. I got this on the previous version before the v1.1 update. After the update it is still the same.

Edit: Some further testing. I decided to use console commands to get the next Capacity perk and still can only swallow one prey. The only other vore related mods I have are JrLoken's Addons and VV Sound which adds male voices to vore effects.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon May 14, 2018 4:36 am

Marpatt wrote:Hey, for some reason its saying voremersion requires wasterArmor.esm and AzarPonytailHairstyles.esm but both of the files are in .esp. Any advice on what I should do?

Did you download it after I said it was fixed? I just downloaded it to be sure I didn't bugger something up on my mad dash to watch Westworld last night, and the downloaded copy definitely references the ESP versions as masters now.

lyingunderfire wrote:Something weird happened with my Vore Belly Capacity perk. I got the first level of it and was able to eat 2 prey but only that first time. I got this on the previous version before the v1.1 update. After the update it is still the same.

Edit: Some further testing. I decided to use console commands to get the next Capacity perk and still can only swallow one prey. The only other vore related mods I have are JrLoken's Addons and VV Sound which adds male voices to vore effects.

using the console command, what value do you get when you use 'player.getav 000bellycapacity'? If you toggle on two prey, does it change the capacity properly? Remember, I "doubled" capacity, but humans take up two slots. So for two humans, you need 4 capacity, etc.

EDIT: For some stupid reason The vore perk script isn't running. Let me figure this out. In the meantime, I urge everyone not to install v1.1. I'll be pulling the download link down in the meantime.
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Mon May 14, 2018 5:14 am

I do not know if you still want an answer, but I get back 2 for belly capacity with one perk in belly capacity.

Edit: Oh, and I did not turn on two prey.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon May 14, 2018 7:04 am

Even if you turn on two prey, it just adds the perks to let the perk script update everything. I don’t know why it’s broken all of a sudden. I made a change to the script in 1.0.4, and it was testing fine. Now the script isn’t running and I haven't touched anything related to perks with 1.1. In 1.0.3, i had to revert a change i made in 1.0.2. I had changed the ability called by the perks to a spell, and that broke running the effect. Reverting back to an ability in 1.03 fixed the issue. I haven’t changed it since then.

I won’t get a chance to really figure this out until after work.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game