IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - Source Code Release!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.08 - [Added Poll]

Postby Jaxed » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:23 am

While we're talking about possible future features, I'd love to see more long term actions you could take in a belly if it was one you could survive. Like if your regeneration matched or exceeded the amount of digestion you took per tick, you could theoretically stay there indefinitely, so how about some extra fun to be had with that? Like even something as simple as choosing to have a full night's sleep inside your predator, with it's own flavor text?

Or perhaps laying back and accepting the ride the digestive tract is going to give you, leading to a full tour scene? You could even risk the full tour scene in more dangerous bellies for a "guaranteed" escape, except that it runs the risk of heavy damage with all those over time digestive ticks adding up. Meaning you might end up digested before you make it out, but with a particularly large health pool might be a possible option.

And one final option, if you were a willing participant, and have the lp for it, maybe even start a sex scene within the belly instead of just using your lp for finding out the escape combination.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LightningLord2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:13 am

Sif wrote:For those wondering about potions, this is what information I have gathered on potions. The list is not complete though as I have spent most of my time as a "bustboi" dragon that did not have a vagina, so some potions had no apparent effect on me.
Spoiler: show
--------Colors--------
Solid: Body
Sparkling: Eyes
Flecked: Hair
Blotched: Lips/Insides/Genitals/etc.

--------Decorations--------
Striped
Spotted
Speckled

--------Body modifiers--------
Stiffness: +Penis length
Softness: -Penis length
Dangling: +Ball size
Tightness: -Ball size
Rosy: +Breast size
Cool: -Breast size
Quivering: +Nipple/teat length
Calm: -Nipple/teat length
Tall: +Height
Short: -Height
Burgeoning: +Udders
Smooth: -Udders
Sloshing: +Lactation
Viscous: -Lactation
Plenty: +Ejaculation
Conservation: -Ejaculation
Poking: +Penis
Retraction: -Penis
Concave: +Vagina
Convex: -Vagina
Slimy: +Labia
Sluggish: -Labia
Throbbing: +Clitoris
Stillness: -Clitoris
Filaments: +Fur length
Clarity: -Fur Length
Flowing: ???

Potion of [species]: Species TF
(note this resets your character's height and appearance to the defaults for the species, even if you already are the species the potion will transform you into. Other stats such as breast size, penis size, and presence of udders will remain unaffected.)

--------Stats-------- (potions that boost your stats are a lot rarer than the ones that lower them)
??? : +Strength
Weak : -Strength
??? : +Dexterity
Awkward : -Dexterity
??? : +Constitution
Frail : -Constitution
Smart : +Intelligence
Stupid : -Intelligence
??? : +Wisdom
Foolish : -Wisdom
??? : +Charisma
Ugly : -Charisma

If I made any mistakes or anyone knows any information that's not on here let me know and I can edit it.

Put in some edits based on my findings.
LightningLord2
???

Postby Sif » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:26 am

LightningLord2 wrote:
Sif wrote:For those wondering about potions, this is what information I have gathered on potions. The list is not complete though as I have spent most of my time as a "bustboi" dragon that did not have a vagina, so some potions had no apparent effect on me.
Spoiler: show
--------Colors--------
Solid: Body
Sparkling: Eyes
Flecked: Hair
Blotched: Lips/Insides/Genitals/etc.

--------Decorations--------
Striped
Spotted
Speckled

--------Body modifiers--------
Stiffness: +Penis length
Softness: -Penis length
Dangling: +Ball size
Tightness: -Ball size
Rosy: +Breast size
Cool: -Breast size
Quivering: +Nipple/teat length
Calm: -Nipple/teat length
Tall: +Height
Short: -Height
Burgeoning: +Udders
Smooth: -Udders
Sloshing: +Lactation
Viscous: -Lactation
Plenty: +Ejaculation
Conservation: -Ejaculation
Poking: +Penis
Retraction: -Penis
Concave: +Vagina
Convex: -Vagina
Slimy: +Labia
Sluggish: -Labia
Throbbing: +Clitoris
Stillness: -Clitoris
Filaments: +Fur length
Clarity: -Fur Length
Flowing: ???

Potion of [species]: Species TF
(note this resets your character's height and appearance to the defaults for the species, even if you already are the species the potion will transform you into. Other stats such as breast size, penis size, and presence of udders will remain unaffected.)

--------Stats-------- (potions that boost your stats are a lot rarer than the ones that lower them)
??? : +Strength
Weak : -Strength
??? : +Dexterity
Awkward : -Dexterity
??? : +Constitution
Frail : -Constitution
Smart : +Intelligence
Stupid : -Intelligence
??? : +Wisdom
Foolish : -Wisdom
??? : +Charisma
Ugly : -Charisma

If I made any mistakes or anyone knows any information that's not on here let me know and I can edit it.

Put in some edits based on my findings.

Thanks for the info. I figured some of those affected the female genitalia but I never spent enough time with it to figure it out.
Sif
Been posting for a bit

Postby azor11111 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:08 pm

How do you go about having either enemies or romantic partners drink from lactating players?
azor11111
New to the forum

Postby Indighost » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:34 am

Azor, for a romance partner I think you need to have either hyper nipples or a hyper udder and then use that on the partner's mouth, while ensuring that you reach climax at that point.

I have a small game update in drafting mode but crushed by day job this week, will try to find time though.
Indighost
---

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:40 am

Jaxed wrote:While we're talking about possible future features, I'd love to see more long term actions you could take in a belly if it was one you could survive. Like if your regeneration matched or exceeded the amount of digestion you took per tick, you could theoretically stay there indefinitely, so how about some extra fun to be had with that? Like even something as simple as choosing to have a full night's sleep inside your predator, with it's own flavor text?

Or perhaps laying back and accepting the ride the digestive tract is going to give you, leading to a full tour scene? You could even risk the full tour scene in more dangerous bellies for a "guaranteed" escape, except that it runs the risk of heavy damage with all those over time digestive ticks adding up. Meaning you might end up digested before you make it out, but with a particularly large health pool might be a possible option.

And one final option, if you were a willing participant, and have the lp for it, maybe even start a sex scene within the belly instead of just using your lp for finding out the escape combination.

Or just emptying your inventory into their stomach while you're in there. 8)
Side note/suggestion: make character size have some effect on vore capacity. Keep the math simple by just categorizing people as sizes 1, 2, and 3. 2 is average, 1 is like 4 foot or shorter, 3 is maybe 10 foot or taller. Fudge around some basic math for capacities and pow, it becomes harder for smaller characters to hold more stuff and big characters take up more room in a predator and vice versa. Pretty strange to have 4-inch tall NPCs get a little stomach bulge from eating a whole cabbage.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby xmarkx » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:26 pm

The things I think should have a deeper impact in this game are size and lust. Maybe have a way to seduce enemies and more options to increase height.

Another thing that I think should be added is the ability to examine items before you buy them.
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - [Small Update :)]

Postby Indighost » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:24 am

Those are all great ideas :) I did a small update today (1.09) to add a couple more gender potions to give more flexibility there. I have a lot of good thoughts on stuff to add, but im crushed under mountains of day job and social obligations. Someday soon...
Indighost
---

Postby vores best friend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:30 am

Last edited by vores best friend on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
vores best friend
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:24 am

Why do people EVER mention Norton when referring to viruses? FFS, Norton hasn't been good for ANYTHING for like the last ten years or so.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Njux » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:44 am

Avast isn't saying anything
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby LightningLord2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:41 am

Seems like the new version doesn't take old saves...
LightningLord2
???

Postby xmarkx » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:12 pm

I get an error when encountering monsters in the Ruins.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Main_Game.py", line 1004, in onInputEntered
File "GB_BattleScene.py", line 345, in ProcessTextBattle
File "GB_BattleScene.py", line 73, in __init__
File "DB_Monsters.py", line 1668, in GenerateMon
File "Tools_NameGenerators.py", line 26, in GenerateFirstName
NameError: name 'ConstructFirstName' is not defined
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby SputnikDX » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:14 am

I can't seem to get any skills to work. When I try to cast Lightning for instance, I get nothing no matter how much I try. The only time I even get a message is if I'm out of mana, which seems to happen even after all my spells have failed.

https://i.imgur.com/A53xwxk.png
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby xmarkx » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:06 am

SputnikDX wrote:I can't seem to get any skills to work. When I try to cast Lightning for instance, I get nothing no matter how much I try. The only time I even get a message is if I'm out of mana, which seems to happen even after all my spells have failed.

https://i.imgur.com/A53xwxk.png

I also have troubles getting skills to work
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby l371c4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:50 pm

Is there a way to see a list of *all* available commands, not just the ones displayed by the H menu?

Also, is adding vorish scenes during sex out of the question?
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:50 am

Same as you guys, I've NEVER gotten skills to work ever. I'm okay with just the M combat, but I'd like to be able to use stuff I spend points on.
Can confirm: both the autocast and manual casts of all the mage spells don't work.
Im'ma switch back to an archer again.

Side note/suggestion: can we get some way to make our characters' appearance not so tightly connected to their stats? I don't want my 3-foot tall rabbit girl to look like a mini-amazon when I raise her strength a bit for carrying prey.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xidas » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:56 pm

Have you guys tried setting the spell to the quick slot first? (e.g. Sq Lb, then Q 1 to cast lightning) Most spells work for me, but some of the ones that I can't cast directly work when I put them in the quick slot.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby vayne358 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:47 pm

what types of vore are there in this? also can H only be a possible option in the start?
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby l371c4 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:40 am

vayne358 wrote:what types of vore are there in this? also can H only be a possible option in the start?

Only oral so far. You can make yourself an H by drinking a Concave Potion or a Potion of Poking.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game