IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - Source Code Release!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - [Small Update :)]

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:36 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
CreeperBoy"[quote="empatheticapathy wrote:If pictures end up happening, I'd really love the option to turn them all off.

Well, crap. I figured more people would like being able to visually identify their attacker or character. Just me, I guess. *shrugs*

I prefer it being left up to the imagination and interpretation of the player, rather than having it be locked into one 'right' way of picturing it.
Same reason I prefer games without voice acting.[/quote]
yeah, the game is really really explicit with a lot of stuff, so i have to skim over a fair amount of things. Last thing I need is a picture of the monstrosities in that abandoned factory!
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anyany » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:45 am

Is there a debug mode so i can give myself skillpoints?
anyany
New to the forum

Postby Krieg » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 pm

anyany wrote:Is there a debug mode so i can give myself skillpoints?

Easiest way around this is

Go to a high level place (that won't insta kill you via digestion damage)
    Encounter enemy
    Sumbit
    spam pkss (or whatever other combination) for 1 round
    Check the DOS-esq text screen for the right combination
    Do it
    Get XP
    Assign it to con for more HP and go further

May be a slight more tedious than just getting them but hey, you only need like 5 encounters if you statdump into con until you can get to ridiculously high level areas. A lvl 100 digestion damage for 1 turn hit about 5k so if you go above that, you can just go right there!
Krieg
Participator

Postby Jet45 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Is there anyway of downloading this without having to get the MEGA download app?
I'm never going to use that ever again, afterwards.
Male human pred, looking for oral vore.
Jet45
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crazyman536 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:48 am

Jet45 wrote:Is there anyway of downloading this without having to get the MEGA download app?
I'm never going to use that ever again, afterwards.

I've downloaded dozens of things without the app, and only 1 thing with it. That includes this game.
It looks to partly depend on browser, which I know chrome doesn't require you to use the app. just make sure the box asking if you want to use the app isn't filled when you hit download
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:40 pm

two things whats current max level appears infinite, and 2 how do I get a lover to allow me to willing eat them or is that not implemented yet? Also a cool idea is if in the heat of the moment do to arousul you can choose to eat your lover or random very low percent that they can eat you
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:12 am

Any chance of adding fairies as a playable race?
Loving the game!
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bakura » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:42 pm

Been loving this game ever since the last update; a few things I could suggest, if you're looking for ideas:

-Including a few more species, both as encounterable enemies and as shop owners/player races would certainly be welcome.

-Including a few explorable dungeons at various points would help break some of the monotony that the game unfortunately falls into after a while of continuous play.

-Finding some way to actually involve your lovers into the game would be cool as well; maybe if they were able to follow you into combat and through your journeys.

-While I'm sure that tons of people would want more kinds of vore, just including a soft vore between you and your lover would be a solid first step into transitioning before just dumping a ton of new vore scenes into the game all at once.

-Ways to sort your inventory/some kind of way to optimize your character's equipment. Having to look at various items without some direct way of comparing them gets tedious.
Blood like they
Bone like we
Salt like thee
Tear like me
Warmth like world
Feast of the Serpent.
Bakura
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:31 pm

I think the game needs more ways of interacting with NPCs, whether that be talking to enemies, marrying lovers, NPCs who don't like you siccing enemies on you, or whatever else.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby RichardDix » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:18 pm

I'm having trouble loading my save game, and the only thing that seems like it may be a save file in the folder is called "Savegame.VSG"

Here is the message that the black screen repeats whenever I click load game:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Main_Game.py", line 1218, in ClickedLoadGameButton
_pickle.UnpicklingError: invalid load key, '\x00'.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:33 pm

This thread keeps getting bumped and I get my hopes up that it's been updated every time. :cry:
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby TTTV » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:25 am

Any chance you'll be able to play as a kobold in the future?
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby xmarkx » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:37 pm

TTTV wrote:Any chance you'll be able to play as a kobold in the future?

I agree, this game does need more races
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:23 pm

would be nice if you could unbirth an enemy and make them your follower instead of eating or killing all of them. They'd have all the same interaction options as a trader except buying and selling items which would instead be equipment, and an additional option as to whether or not they participate in battle.

Then again you could probably just seduce them if you have a high enough charisma but winning a battl through seduction wouldn't really give exp for obvious reasons, since you didn't do anything other than shake shake shake your body. Actually that might be a much better option.

I've been also wondering what the difference between difficulties are. If it is just changing the skill points then it feels kind of well half baked. All you would really need to do is level up three times as much or just eat every enemy you come across for most of your stats.

I think if anything higher difficult should increase enemies health and reduce damage you deal when digesting them.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AnonymousRaccoon » Sat May 05, 2018 8:43 am

How much actual prey content is there? I've been playing around for an hour and started noticing a lot of lines repeating. Is there more stuff at higher levels?
AnonymousRaccoon
New to the forum

Postby l371c4 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:19 pm

AnonymousRaccoon wrote:How much actual prey content is there? I've been playing around for an hour and started noticing a lot of lines repeating. Is there more stuff at higher levels?

Sadly the line repetition thing starts to set in after about an hour or more of gameplay. There are 2 prey scenes that you can encounter when feeding yourself to a resident NPC, one where you're the same size as or bigger than the NPC and one where you're smaller than them. Problem is, the same size scenario isn't changed at all from the battle same size one, so even if the NPC doesn't have a lover or you are their lover it still has a random "lover" come in and do the scene with them.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Sat May 05, 2018 3:09 pm

l371c4 wrote:
AnonymousRaccoon wrote:How much actual prey content is there? I've been playing around for an hour and started noticing a lot of lines repeating. Is there more stuff at higher levels?

Sadly the line repetition thing starts to set in after about an hour or more of gameplay. There are 2 prey scenes that you can encounter when feeding yourself to a resident NPC, one where you're the same size as or bigger than the NPC and one where you're smaller than them. Problem is, the same size scenario isn't changed at all from the battle same size one, so even if the NPC doesn't have a lover or you are their lover it still has a random "lover" come in and do the scene with them.

There are NPCs residents without Lovers (or you can make a breakup Scene if one has a Lover) and also there is a slightly different Scene when you make the resident hate you before you serve yourself.
Some Enemies are also Special, (example:like Goblins, having to expand there belly etc.)
Otherwise you are right though.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby xmarkx » Sat May 05, 2018 4:00 pm

I really hope this game didn't die
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby l371c4 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:28 pm

Mermidion wrote:
l371c4 wrote:

There are NPCs residents without Lovers (or you can make a breakup Scene if one has a Lover)

No, that's what I was talking about. Even if you find one without a lover, or if you make them break up, if you're a same size or bigger then it plays the scene with the lover. (Talking about the in-belly scenes you see with the R command)
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby vernam » Sun May 13, 2018 7:40 am

Wait, is it even possible to make NPCs breakup?
vernam
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game