IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - Source Code Release!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - Source Code Release!

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:50 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:I'm wondering if willing vore as pred was ever implemented since the last time I peeked in.

Has it or is it still 100% unwilling?

They moved on from the game years ago and released the source code. So you'd have to add it yourself or find somebody who could.

Oh well, boo...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Hivelord » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:09 am

Does anyone have this in mega download every time i try downloading it on drop box it fails
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:29 am

Does anyone have a map? And how do I make the South - North - West - East options reappear?
Dongers
Participator

Postby Seifens » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:48 pm

Dongers wrote:Does anyone have a map? And how do I make the South - North - West - East options reappear?

It's been a minute since I played, but I believe the map is always a 100x100 grid of randomly generated tiles where the player starts in the southwest corner with a variety of things scaling the farther you are from the starting tile. Other than that there are no 'walls', as in you're allowed to move in any direction as long as you're not on the edge of the map.

Content-wise, there's no real distinction or interaction between the tiles. They all have a domicile with a resident you can interact with who runs some kind of shop, with all attributes randomly determined. So you can consider each tile completely independent of all the others. The most important thing about any specific tile aside from its distance from spawn is the type of shop the local npc runs, as different shops will have different item types.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArandomUsername » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:27 am

now this may be a dumb question, but any advice on how to win/survive battles at the start, enemies spawn too far away from you to attack them, and you can only move 7 spaces, all the while you only have 22 health, though it may just be me being bad at it
ArandomUsername
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:10 pm

ArandomUsername wrote:now this may be a dumb question, but any advice on how to win/survive battles at the start, enemies spawn too far away from you to attack them, and you can only move 7 spaces, all the while you only have 22 health, though it may just be me being bad at it

A Bow and Arrow is the best way to raise your skills and experience quickly, boost your perception skill and you'll hit and eliminate enemies stupid quick.
Also, don't leave the starting square until you've leveled up at least once or twice, the enemies get strong really fast.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Hivelord » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:37 am

Anyone got a full list of each enemy and where to find them? Cant be bothered to go looking everywhere. And i mean enemies that have different vore text and such. not like the wolf sharing the same as the turtles.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hippie21 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:18 am

Hivelord wrote:Anyone got a full list of each enemy and where to find them? Cant be bothered to go looking everywhere. And i mean enemies that have different vore text and such. not like the wolf sharing the same as the turtles.

In Db_monsters.py, you'll find a list of all the monster names as a class:
Spoiler: show
All races:Wolf, Kobold, Ophidian, Archelon, Siren, Troll, Minotaur, Gryphon, Bandit, Harpy, Ogre, Illithid, Warlock, Sphinx, Dragon, Automaton, Fleshripper.

All the wolf mimics (in code, they are known as Ferals):
Wolf, Gryphon, Archelon, Sphinx, Fleshripper

In GB_PreyMode.py, you'll find the different text used for the different type of pred. (starts at line 439, or search for "elif (Cap(InString) == "R"):".

There is 6 different sex scenes that can be raised:
sex, bath, SmallPred, feral, taunt, SmallTaunt.

These are set in the monster's class and affected by the size differences, which can be found in the same file. (search for "Okay. Size difference..." to find where it is managed)
Hippie21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hivelord » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:55 am

Hippie21 wrote:
Hivelord wrote:Anyone got a full list of each enemy and where to find them? Cant be bothered to go looking everywhere. And i mean enemies that have different vore text and such. not like the wolf sharing the same as the turtles.

In Db_monsters.py, you'll find a list of all the monster names as a class:
All races:Wolf, Kobold, Ophidian, Archelon, Siren, Troll, Minotaur, Gryphon, Bandit, Harpy, Ogre, Illithid, Warlock, Sphinx, Dragon, Automaton, Fleshripper.

All the wolf mimics (in code, they are known as Ferals):
Wolf, Gryphon, Archelon, Sphinx, Fleshripper

In GB_PreyMode.py, you'll find the different text used for the different type of pred. (starts at line 439, or search for "elif (Cap(InString) == "R"):".

There is 6 different sex scenes that can be raised:
sex, bath, SmallPred, feral, taunt, SmallTaunt.

These are set in the monster's class and affected by the size differences, which can be found in the same file. (search for "Okay. Size difference..." to find where it is managed)

Ah nuts so its all very copy and paste, wish it had gotten more development Hoope someone makes something of it. DO you also happen to have a list of what each potion does and what "job" has them.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby elions » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:31 am

How can I improve my skills? I don't get anything. Although I have 6 skill points.
I also didn't understand how to eat enemies. I only kill them, but I don't see the function to eat them.

screen: https://i.postimg.cc/wxSQ1yhj/2024-03-27-15-17-18.png
elions
Been posting for a bit

Postby RedBarron » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:44 am

Type in Help or H. I forget the exact key, but it should tell you everything you need to pull up the skill panel and assign skills. To Vore enemies, you must first purchase the Vore skill. Think it is VCo in the Skill panel. You can also use the Help command in fights to check how to use certain skills as well.
RedBarron
New to the forum

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.06 [Clean Option]

Postby bootyhunter » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:48 pm

Tomo wrote:How do I apply skills? I type "K" then I get "Spend how many skill points?" and no matter what I type I gets me locked there. (tried just numbers, K #, K Stat #, Stat # etc.)
Been enjoying this so far, but being unable to apply any skills or any information on how to do this is somewhat frustrating.

Nvm, of course I find out typing H during that menu shows the codes after I post here. Think I got it now.

What exactly did you type because i'm having the same issue and its not popping up for me.
bootyhunter
New to the forum

Postby Quarters » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 pm

I no longer have this game downloaded, but if I recall, after hitting K you should see a large list of skills. You then need to enter the 3-letter code associated with the skill you want to raise, followed by the number of points to add. For example I think the code for Charisma was CHA, so you would type CHA 3 to add 3 points.
It's been a while since I played, so my memory may be fuzzy...
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game