IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - Source Code Release!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - [Small Update :)]

Postby Anonymous1499 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Is there an easier way to grow my character? Because I'm 50 feet tall from just tall potions and it has taken forever to get here
Anonymous1499
New to the forum

Postby Stiff » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:03 pm

Halowinner wrote:Um can anyone here answer uh 2 question for me how do you make your butt bigger (if that possible) and what does uh flowing potion do?

Seconding the "what does the flowing potion do?" question.
Stiff
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:21 am

Stiff wrote:Seconding the "what does the flowing potion do?" question.

It resets striped/spotted/speckled covering.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby gullvy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:15 pm

Anonymous1499 wrote:Is there an easier way to grow my character? Because I'm 50 feet tall from just tall potions and it has taken forever to get here

I don't think the game is meant to support growing to such sizes. It doesn't really do much with regards to size - there are the same sex prompts no matter the size difference between you and your partner, so it may simply be something that was never implemented.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:28 pm

gullvy wrote:I don't think the game is meant to support growing to such sizes. It doesn't really do much with regards to size - there are the same sex prompts no matter the size difference between you and your partner, so it may simply be something that was never implemented.

There are SOME differences to size, but very unlikely to be any in regards to THAT kind of size yeah. Still, size can vary quite a bit from "stomach is like an ocean" to "stuffed to the point he/she can't move" (largest I saw anyway, though I never tried growing to massive size).
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Bakura » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:55 am

I seem to be getting a compatibility issue now that I wasn't previously...

File "Main_Game.py", line 64, in <module>
pygame.error: Unable to open file 'c:\\ Users\\(my name here)\\Downloads\\Soundfiles\\M_HOLD16.wav'
[26240] Failed to execute script Main_Game

Anyone think they could weigh in?
Last edited by Bakura on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blood like they
Bone like we
Salt like thee
Tear like me
Warmth like world
Feast of the Serpent.
Bakura
New to the forum

Postby kamizen » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:05 am

ello this may seem anoying to answer but i truly dont know what to do

i try to make and npc into a lover but i cant for the love of god figure out her special thing.. and the agressive seduction DOSENT WORK or at least for me i have 25 in persuation and 20 in cha is that low? i cant seems to get a thing going with her at all?
kamizen
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:22 am

kamizen wrote:ello this may seem anoying to answer but i truly dont know what to do

i try to make and npc into a lover but i cant for the love of god figure out her special thing.. and the agressive seduction DOSENT WORK or at least for me i have 25 in persuation and 20 in cha is that low? i cant seems to get a thing going with her at all?

Depends upon where you are. Area x = 1, y = 1 has a low requirement and it seems to increase as you go up in any direction. I'm at x= 50, y = 50 and even with 100 points in both persuasion and charisma I still failed several aggressive seductions along the way. Try being friendly first. Praising random -ing words and increase other stats like mind. I've wasted so many points in the vore abilities that after multiple fails I've just started to pun at least 20 points into everything. Don't remember any of the stats but if it seems it might be related to seduction or speech. Just increase those first and then everything else. Or focus solely on combat. I wish I'd done that.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby kamizen » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 am

thx man i will give ti a try though i have tried being friendly but as said i have been stuck like taht for about 3 days in RL on this matter as for place im not even more then x10y10 away but this tells me at the very least i should give it a better try so thx
kamizen
New to the forum

Postby kamizen » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:35 am

ok i tried seduccing a person on x-2 Y-0 my charisma is 110 my persuation is 50 and all my stats are above 30 and i cant do the agressie seduction as for trying to be nice.. i have tried every random crap i could figure out but it jsut aint helping wish there was a guide or mabye a hint to gain from the apresiation thing damn
btw my char is level 120 in a level 2 area? hard core much? im on normal def
kamizen
New to the forum

Postby Seifens » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:12 pm

kamizen wrote:ok i tried seduccing a person on x-2 Y-0 my charisma is 110 my persuation is 50 and all my stats are above 30 and i cant do the agressie seduction as for trying to be nice.. i have tried every random crap i could figure out but it jsut aint helping wish there was a guide or mabye a hint to gain from the apresiation thing damn
btw my char is level 120 in a level 2 area? hard core much? im on normal def

Regardless of your stats you still have to go through a number of successful 'dates'. That involves suggesting the other person's favorite activity. More specific instructions below.

Spoiler: show
To determine what a person's favorite activity is, keep pressing enter on a blank line until you get something that looks like 'Name puts away some Activity-ing supplies.' This is the activity you have to suggest.

You'll know if you did it right if the activity dialogue changes and they actually sound excited about the activity. You'll need to do this 6 or so times, though the activity doesn't change so you can just use the same one every time.

After enough successful dates you can suggest activities like 'kissing' in order to initiate a scene provided they aren't married to someone else or bigoted against something about you. If they are, they'll conclude your date with a line like 'Why do you have to be so great? It's too bad that X.', specifying their objection.

If the objection is something about you, you have the option of using potions to change yourself. If it's not about you or you don't want to change, you can use aggressive seduction to possibly break through with a skill check, though there can be consequences for that.

I haven't played in a while, so this is all to my best recollection. There may be inaccuracies.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kamizen » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 pm

many thanks my friend i was desperate to figuring it out waht to do sry about all this you guys rock ^_^ and it finally happened thx for that guide it saved my day ^_^
kamizen
New to the forum

Postby SONICTEEN2GAMING » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:17 pm

a little hint on what might be in the next update?
SONICTEEN2GAMING
New to the forum

Postby gullvy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:42 pm

The game's development is on hold. It doesn't seem like there'll be a next update.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:59 pm

Ok, how do you raise skills? I jus started and have 3 points but when i try to use them i get stuck in a un-exitable loop asking how many skill points to use

Nevermind, seems i was jus having it in the wrong order
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby randobambo » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:25 pm

Alright I need to know how propose,insult,and praise works because I'm typing in interest from what I gathered like summoning,no matter what I type it doesn't work.
randobambo
New to the forum

Postby Angel446 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:34 am

Hey so I just discovered this game but can't seem to figure out how to get it to run. I downloaded it and extracted the zip file, but whenever I click on the Main Game application, it just pulls up a black screen. :"3

And I couldn't really find anyone else having this issue....
Angel446
New to the forum

Postby Njux » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:54 pm

When you start the file it opens a console window then the game window.

As for seducing someone just try different activities like drawing or cleaning or cooking. They should say something about an activity when you chat with them. At one point they'll say something like "I don't know why I like you so much" or something like that. You can look at the console window to see the relationship level for them. When it gets high enough you can just propose kissing as an activity to start the sex.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unidentified17 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:18 am

Really love the game, is thire a way to release a NPC you swallowed without digesting them?
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Circle0Trick » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:03 pm

you could (probably) shove items/enemies/food down your throat until you've eaten so much you vomit, or build yourself in such a way that you can't kill anything with digestion damage before it passes through your bowels.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game