IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - Source Code Release!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.08 - Fixes

Postby Indighost » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:19 pm

Such drama, right Shadow? :3

And Ryan, I did not implement willing vore NPCs yet.
Indighost
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:25 pm

D'oh.

Well either way, the acids are a bit too potent as pred. I had a rank 4 Digestion damage skill and it inflicted over 100 points of acid damage. Instantly.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ouphe » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:36 pm

You're at max limit on the downloads from dropbox >_>
ouphe
Participator

Postby lolboy13 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:10 am

When your vore game is so popular it breaks dropbox. I can't believe thats a thing. So dumb... Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer. From what I read it sounds awesome, can't wait to play it!
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:17 am

Indighost wrote:Such drama, right Shadow? :3

It was just the saddest thing.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:54 am

What a bummer on the download limit, anybody know when it's likely to reset? Game seems really good.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:56 am

OptimisticDinner wrote:What a bummer on the download limit, anybody know when it's likely to reset? Game seems really good.

Missed the obvious link on the page. For those who also missed it. Heres the limits on dropbox bandwidth.
20 GB per day: The total amount of traffic that all of your links and file requests combined can generate without getting banned
100,000 downloads per day: The total number of downloads that all of your links combined can generate
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:09 am

Another great game! Really enjoyed your Excel Warrior one and this is shaping up to be just as nice ^_^

Have ran into a few bugs, but nothing game breaking.

1 - When saving, taking damage and loading, your health is what it was after you took damage, not what it was when you saved.

2 - When dual wielding, if you unequip your left weapon, you'll also unequip your right, but in your inventory it'll still say your right weapon is equipped and won't let you re-equip it until you unequip it.

3 - On meeting an NPC for the first time, if you save you can look at their wares, load your save, and look again, resetting what they got. (TBH I like this one)

Unrelated question; what do you have planned for future updates? :3
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.00

Postby Silversepiroth » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:02 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Please do.... Not a lot of us like that EXTREME Stuff.
And this game definitely has a lot of potential!
Just don't want to avoid it because of such content being forced.

I had this problem just now. Spent probably a good minute trying to figure out how to reduce my pred weight beside upping my capacity, which honestly didn't seem feasible as you can't move when you're "overencumbered." I thought I had soft locked my game, but to make sure I hit H.

Game wrote:Press P to relieve yourself.

Oh. Guess I'm not playing this as a vore game anymore. It's just not something a lot of people are into. I get making a game that gives you the ability to live out your fantasies, but this is something that'll really hamper your reach in an otherwise pretty accessible game. Maybe a switch at the beginning of the game, like choosing the difficulty? Honestly this game is great (if a little glitchy/underdeveloped, but that's to be expected this early in development) so I want to help it be the greatness it can reach.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:03 am

Benevorlent wrote:1 - When saving, taking damage and loading, your health is what it was after you took damage, not what it was when you saved.

This is a visual glitch. Take some action and it'll fix itself.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:12 am

Silversepiroth wrote: Maybe a switch at the beginning of the game, like choosing the difficulty? Honestly this game is great (if a little glitchy/underdeveloped, but that's to be expected this early in development) so I want to help it be the greatness it can reach.

Download the latest version, there's a switch now. You still have to relive yourself after resting 3+ times but there's no text if you decided against it, so try to ignore it for now. I'm also not a fan of scat but since no text's displayed I find skipping over it easy.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:15 am

Benevorlent wrote:
Silversepiroth wrote: Maybe a switch at the beginning of the game, like choosing the difficulty? Honestly this game is great (if a little glitchy/underdeveloped, but that's to be expected this early in development) so I want to help it be the greatness it can reach.

Download the latest version, there's a switch now. You still have to relive yourself after resting 3+ times but there's no text if you decided against it, so try to ignore it for now. I'm also not a fan of scat but since no text's displayed I find skipping over it easy.

Download link is down, apparently Dropbox has a download limit. Which we have hit.
Research says it lasts 24-72 hours, so an alternative link would be appreciated if anybody would be so kind.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby chefjellyguy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:22 am

OptimisticDinner wrote:
Benevorlent wrote:

Download link is down, apparently Dropbox has a download limit. Which we have hit.
Research says it lasts 24-72 hours, so an alternative link would be appreciated if anybody would be so kind.

Yeah, if someone could make a mega link, i would be VERY grateful. I had been following this games development for a while, and the one day i dont check the game forms is the day it gets released. Just my luck. :|
chefjellyguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby KlinKitty » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:33 am

I have scat turned ofl, and ate an Ophidian, but I can't seem to 'Take care of business', and thus, my fullness meter stays full. I've rested a bunch, but whenever I hit 'P', it just says '[x] finished digesting', and everything stays the same. Am I missing something?
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby KlinKitty » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:37 am

KlinKitty wrote:I have scat turned ofl, and ate an Ophidian, but I can't seem to 'Take care of business', and thus, my fullness meter stays full. I've rested a bunch, but whenever I hit 'P', it just says '[x] finished digesting', and everything stays the same. Am I missing something?

Ah, woops, guess I still have an older version. I'll get the newest one an' try!
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby FDdragon » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:22 am

Reupload to mega or mediafire when?
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby equino » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:19 am

First off, great job! This engine has all sorts of potential to develop into a full story, with tons of NPC interactions and scenes!

Great job!

One suggestion on the technical side, if you were to convert just your largest 20 sound files to MP3s or another audio format from WAVs your game size will drop over 500Mb. Your sound folder is around 90% of your entire game size, so using a format other than WAV would shrink the download/upload size to a very manageable size.

Another would be a clearer of transferring save files between versions, if possible, while it's still evolving. (IE a save folder or just pointing out which file is the save one to move between versions.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.08 - [Dld host is now Mega

Postby FDdragon » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Just to confirm my guess. This game can run only on win 7 and highier?
Cuz my laptop say's it's not win 32 compatible.
Last edited by FDdragon on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dasnu » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Well, I now can at least view the download page but Megaupload just says it exceeds my IP's download quota so I have to wait nearly 2 hours to be allowed to download it...
Dasnu
New to the forum

Postby FDdragon » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Dasnu wrote:Well, I now can at least view the download page but Megaupload just says it exceeds my IP's download quota so I have to wait nearly 2 hours to be allowed to download it...

You can just create an account there. and poof! no limits.
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game