IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - Source Code Release!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.08 - [Added Poll]

Postby gullvy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:40 am

I voted "Something Else". My biggest wish would be to see more varieties of vore, such as unbirth and cockvore. If you're not interested in that, I'll have to second the wish for the ability to eat NPCs safely, without digesting them. Perhaps even have it be a move during sex scenes?
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:32 am

voted something else...I agree with Gullvy above...more variety and endo content
Firon
---

Postby Indighost » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:16 pm

Thanks for the comments.

Some of this is my inexperience as a roleplayer. What specifics are attractive about genitals-based Vore as a predator? Maybe you need to masturbate to finish "digesting" them? And If you eat someone safely, what kind of result do you get? Just random occasional comments from them inside?
Indighost
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Increased lust points, hearing them and feeling them inside.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Halcyon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 pm

I downloaded this game as soon as version 1 came out, and I was hooked! I "beat" it three times - once with an elf mage, once with a dragon pred, and once with a chipmunk olympian who only got experience by escaping from pred's guts.

This game is seriously good stuff. The randomly-generated worlds remind me of Dwarf Fortress - they're that good. Your writing is really superb as well. I remember how excellent it was from Excelwarrior, and I was really glad to see more of it here. Furthermore, the randomness in the preds and prey keeps things interesting enough to warrant three separate playthroughs.

Like others, I'm eager to see more content in the already superb framework you've created. In particular, one thing that stuck out to me was that feral creatures seemed to turn sentient when vomiting up or disposing of the player. The disposal dialogues you've written already are fantastic, and I'd love to see what else you can come up with. Furthermore, finding the necklace felt a bit anti-climactic, although it was exciting. Maybe there could be multiple objectives to keep the player going?

The ability to use separate save files would be nice, but if not, it can also be achieved manually by moving files around. In the beginning of the game, I found myself longing for a map like others, but by the end I didn't seem to mind.

Anyway, I eagerly await an update, assuming you're planning one. I'd gladly pick this up and play it again and again :D
Halcyon
???

Postby Hivelord » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Indighost wrote:Thanks for the comments.

Some of this is my inexperience as a roleplayer. What specifics are attractive about genitals-based Vore as a predator? Maybe you need to masturbate to finish "digesting" them? And If you eat someone safely, what kind of result do you get? Just random occasional comments from them inside?

For me its several things:
1) The fact that just like with a stomach its very visible. To me people easily seeing that the pred bagged themselves someone is a big turn on. Sure they can sometimes hide it but most of the time its blatantly obvious that someone is in there.

2) Its different. The simple fact that it doesn't use the same "holding area" as oral vore makes it interesting to me. (This is kind of why I am not a huge fan of unbirthing I find it too similar to anal vore and it visually looks identical to regular vore once someone is inside, don't have anything against it but its not a big turn on for me.)

3) You can make their fate a waste. Unlike regular digestion where most of them are used to fuel you genital vore doesn't really contribute to you, sure with cock vore it can be used to provide your lover/s with a big load but apart from that it doesn't provide you with nutrition or anything apart from pleasure.

4) It can be more humiliating than regular vore, sometimes some characters are complete dicks and shoving them down one can be very satisfying or just using it as a revenge tool when someone tries to steal your lover. (It provides a big load and the fact that they can hear and feel you get intimate with the person they were trying to seduce).

5) It leaves the items and clothing of the person. Unlike regular vore that digests everything genital vore that I have read most of the time leaves the clothes unscathed making the person still identifiable if they were wearing something special.

6) Honestly for the digesting I would say make it act like the digestion you already have in place for regular vore but way weaker (in my games meals are digested way too quickly). Of course masturbating or participating in sexual activities would speed it up greatly. (I honestly feel like being able to turn your digestion on and off without potions or spells would be good.) So I would say you wouldn't need to masturbate to digest them (simply over time if digestion si turned on) but the load they made would stay there until you evacuate it one way or another and of course too much would weigh you down. (If you haven't relieved yourself and shove someone else in, they might wonder who it was or something like that.)

For the eating safely it kind of depends:
1) If they are your lover they might comment they feel safe, aroused or sleepy. You could respond with with positive replies saying she has nothing to fear from your gut etc. (Sorry but I'm too much of a wimp to even think of taunting or trying to digest your lover). They might get busy pleasuring themselves and you while inside you, they might nap, they might comment on their day. (If villages or other kind of permanent housing is planned maybe it can be used as a method to transport them safely from one home to another.)

2) Enemies will inquire as to what you are gonna do with them since they aren't feeling any acids. They might simply comment about how their day was going before they met you, wonder when their lover is coming to save them, or might simply engage in small talk. You could demand an apology from them . You could tell them you have an offer for them, they pleasure you from inside and you let them come out unharmed (full tour or otherwise) initiating a phase similar to sex, you could tell them you will let them out if they agree for a round of passion (sex) afterwards.(They might offer it themselves during small talk and feel that you are sufficiently aroused. Some would be genuine in their desire to help relieve you while others would clearly try to fan your ego/desires in the hopes of saving themselves from digestion) Based on your persuasion and charisma they might agree or refuse.

3) Strangers would be a mix of the two above, since they aren't feeling the acid so they aren't panicking but still being in a stomach doesn't reassure them.

4) With you being safely eaten well it would depend on the personality of the NPC. Some might make mean comments, some lustful others might comment on your taste, others might try to convince you to let them digest you etc. I don't know if you plan this for enemies so I won't throw suggestions just yet.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby armageddondevil » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:05 pm

I voted "more prey related stuff" but I also strongly agree with gullvy and firon
armageddondevil
Been posting for a bit

Postby gullvy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:12 pm

Indighost wrote:Thanks for the comments.

Masturbating to finish digesting the prey could be fun. For genitals-based vore, the main turn-on for me is the inherent pleasure that is pretty much guaranteed from eating someone in such a manner, and the increased potential for use of vore in a sexual context. It'd be very hot to be in a sex scene with an NPC, and then unbirthing or cockvoring them halfway through, perhaps even ending with cumming them back out unharmed.

Whereas oral vore is only sexual because us voreaphiles are turned on by it and therefore tend to combine it with sexual imagery and situations, cockvore and unbirth are inherently sexual, ensuring pleasure.

The appeal of safe vore is that you get to be very intimate with your prey/predator, and since it doesn't result in death, it can be used for romantic purposes as well as sexual ones. Again, it would be very hot to play a sex scene, then eat your partner, finish by masturbating, while the partner is also masturbating inside, and eventually letting them out again after belly-cuddling for a while.

Also, I disagree with Hivelord that unbirth/CV digestion should spare the clothes, but that's just personal preferences. I gain nothing from seeing the clothes sent back out, but I know that many others do.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:12 pm

I voted for more prey stuff, but more non fatal stuff from all perspectives would be lovely!
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Runek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:32 am

I agree enough with Hivelord that I simply echo that sentiment with the additional vore types
Runek
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheCrystalDemon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:27 am

I wanna see willing vore. That'd be fun, maybe mid love making vore?
[or since sometimes they have lovers, the option to eat their lover]
TheCrystalDemon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xidas » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Yeah. Adding to what Hivelord said, from a gameplay perspective genital vore in general might be a nice risk-reward mechanic. Slower digestion, harder to pull off (pun intended?), but gives you the items, unlike regular vore. This would add some alternate gameplay styles, given that vore is definitely the most effective strategy at the moment, given the extra xp, effective instakill with a single attack, hp regen, and free stat increases.

Actually, if willing vore becomes a thing at some point, being a seductress might be cool. Adding some way to charm or hypnotize your opponents into submitting...

Also, to answer Hivelord's question about digestion: Really lategame enemies survive multiple turns of digestion, and higher digestion reduces the chance that they will escape.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:59 pm

I voted "Something else." I want to see some cock vore or CTF.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:27 pm

The game really needs some special dialogue for you feeding yourself to characters you have a positive relationship with.
It'd also be pretty awesome if digestion/disposal messages changed on your relationship with the NPC, and whether or not the vore was willing.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby estel » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:47 am

these are my suggestions

-add a command that lets you know the specific coordinates of a place i.e: "c The Vast Desert" "The Vast Desert is located at 2,14"

-add an agenda, you can add npcs to it, when you check your agenda you would see their name, species and coordinates

-since height is a thing i would like to see size difference make sense
like making it harder to eat creatures bigger than you, and make shorter meal use less capacity
for sex scenes size difference should be a factor too

-i would like to have the option to talk to the prey inside your stomach, even tho for it to work you would have to add the option to hold back the digestion, something like being able to set the max ammount acid damage per turn, same thing could be applied when you are eaten, you could convince your pred to let you out

-make the npc harder to eat, give them level according to the area or maybe a minigame
if you are trying to eat someone with a high relationship level add some dialog first, maybe a sex scene playing with your food

-after you eat an npc their place becomes empty, could you make it so you can claim the place for yourself as your home?

-being able to date some of the enemies you encounter, if you add the previous suggestion you could send them to your home
possible ways to date an enemy:
add an option to talk/non-aggresive actions to convince them
eat them and let them out
use a "love potion" in battle

-voring an enemy with full LP could trigger an erotic play/rape sex scene on certain enemies
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby joe26 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:28 am

I would like to see more vore types and if possable say if u cock vore someone after there digested u can cum whats left of them out and it would be cool if that would affect sex to also if u unbirth someone if ur lover has a big enough dick they can fuck the prey inside ur womb.
joe26
Been posting for a bit

Postby pussylover3 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:54 pm

if cock vore was added I was thinking maybe it would boost things having to do with genitals and maybe, just a maybe, because this has happened to me in game before when you are making love with a full stomach sometimes you will defecate during sex so I was wondering maybe you could build off that as in if they did not like that sort of thing they would kick you out and lower you're relationship with them or if they did like that maybe implement a scene based off that. another Idea of mine is maybe if you give satisfying sex enough they would give you items to help based on what they are for instance druids would give you potions or other things they would sell, farmers would feed you food, wizards would increase a stat of your choosing, mercenaries would give weapons or armors, and smiths would improve weapons, and traders would give any item from any item pool
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 am

I can't really tell, are there any alternate vore methods like AV and unbirth in the game?

EDIT: Also what are the differences between the different magic stats like metamagic and meditation?
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:27 pm

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:I can't really tell, are there any alternate vore methods like AV and unbirth in the game?

As far as I can tell, the game is 100% soft oral vore.

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:EDIT: Also what are the differences between the different magic stats like metamagic and meditation?

That actually brings up something the game needs to improve on. It doesn't really tell the player what the different skills/stats do.
For some of them, it's obvious anyway (ie: ax mastery; constitution), but for others, it really isn't (brutality? precision? bodybuilding?). It could do with a screen that explains these things.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Heartless » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:48 pm

Well I'll chime in I guess, Yeah I'd like to see safe vore added, I voted for more npc conversations and personalities and theoretically safe vore could be rolled into that as having more conversations and stuff as well. I'd be fine with additional vore types being added (I mean why deny it to those that like it?) but it shouldn't be mandatory for those that dislike it. So...maybe like an option toggle thing when you first start the game, much like other options already included. I'd argue a toggle for the LP system too, maybe one that skips the masturbation text, its not really that big a deal its easy enough to skip through without reading already just a thought for extra options is all.

-Heartless
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game